RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (16) < ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... >   
  Topic: Unintelligent Reasoning< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 01 2009,22:20   

my favorite Joe post EVAR

"Whale Wars"
As an aside- do you think it would boost the ratings of "Whale Wars" if the activists were allowed to have and use military-grade weaponry?

I watched the show the other night and they had this "secret weapon"- a special rope thta can, if properly placed, wrap around a ship's propellor and disable it for quite some time. However it became painfully obvious that the activists didn't have any skill in pulling off such a mission.

But anyway here is what I propose:

For every whale killed they get to arm and fire one torpedo.

Their helicopter gets armed.

To stop a hunt they get smaller charges that can only be used to disable the boats without harming the hunters.

RPGs. Can't have a war without RPGs.

Also give them a group of techies that can help them better launch their old arsenal.
posted by Joe G @ 7:58 PM

Joe i would like you to go with this one old buddy

ETA  WHOA THIS ONE IS EVEN DUMBER

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
The H2O2 Experiment
Tomorrow I am starting a regimen of hydrogen peroxide- food grade 35%- diluted in water and down the chute.

This is supposed to help cleanse my body and eliminate and/ or prevent many types of diseases- including cancer and AIDS.

I just want to be ready for the upcoming flu season, as well as the lingering swine flu.

And seeing that my family has a history of cancer (mom, dad and one sister), this could be another one of my preventative measures.

Stay tuned for more...
posted by Joe G @ 9:30 PM

lololololololol JOE

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 01 2009,23:50   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Aug. 01 2009,22:20)

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
The H2O2 Experiment
Tomorrow I am starting a regimen of hydrogen peroxide- food grade 35%- diluted in water and down the chute.

This is supposed to help cleanse my body and eliminate and/ or prevent many types of diseases- including cancer and AIDS.

I just want to be ready for the upcoming flu season, as well as the lingering swine flu.

And seeing that my family has a history of cancer (mom, dad and one sister), this could be another one of my preventative measures.

Stay tuned for more...

lololololololol JOE

Setting aside Joe's complete lack understanding of germ theory (shocking, I know), that's just an astoundingly bad idea.  I guess it all depends on how much he's diluting it, but 35% peroxide is nasty stuff.  My wife used that stuff in her archeological lab back in grad school. (Actually she used the 33% stuff from a pool supply shop, which was something like 100X less expensive.)  I got some on my hand once.  Hurt more and for longer than any of the concentrated acids I ever spilled.  Turned that patch of skin the purest white I've ever seen.

Joe: you might want to have poison control's number handy, just in case.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,09:16   

What the hell would the idiots at poison control know that good ol' JoeG doesn't!  He could teach them a thing or two about control, just you wait!  If they dare tell him about what he should and should not be putting in his body, he'll torpedo those bastards.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,09:25   

Apparently H2O2 is added to some water supplies in lieu of chlorine. It's also used in food packaging. I suppose you could wash vegetables with it.

But for superior crank medicine, it's no match for coffee enemas.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

dnmlthr

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,09:38   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 02 2009,15:25)

Don't give him any ideas

--------------
Guess what? I don't give a flying f*ck how "science works" - Ftk

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,09:39   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 02 2009,09:25)
Apparently H2O2 is added to some water supplies in lieu of chlorine. It's also used in food packaging. I suppose you could wash vegetables with it.

So, how exactly does it prevent AIDS?  I have to agree, best JoeTard ever.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,10:44   

For JoeTARD's sake, I hope they have the Darwin Award handy, in case of emergency.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

KCdgw

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,14:14   

Thirty-five percent hydrogen peroxide is commercially available as an oxidant and disinfectant. This solution is currently sold and promoted in health food stores in th United States as a means of 'improving oxygenation' in people with coronary artery disease and other health problems. Our findings show the high toxicity of concentrated hydrogen peroxide. CNS [central nervous system] damage and death are likely consequences after ingestion of this agent

Ashdown BC, et al. (1998). Hydrogen peroxide poisoning causing brain infarction: neuroimaging findings. American Journal of Roentgenology <b>170</b>:1653-5.

For crissakes, the stuff I have at home is only 3%, and the label specifically warns against ingesting it.

Edited by KCdgw on Aug. 02 2009,14:16

--------------
Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it-- Confucius

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,15:13   

Quote (KCdgw @ Aug. 02 2009,14:14)

Thirty-five percent hydrogen peroxide is commercially available as an oxidant and disinfectant. This solution is currently sold and promoted in health food stores in th United States as a means of 'improving oxygenation' in people with coronary artery disease and other health problems. Our findings show the high toxicity of concentrated hydrogen peroxide. CNS [central nervous system] damage and death are likely consequences after ingestion of this agent

Ashdown BC, et al. (1998). Hydrogen peroxide poisoning causing brain infarction: neuroimaging findings. American Journal of Roentgenology <b>170</b>:1653-5.

For crissakes, the stuff I have at home is only 3%, and the label specifically warns against ingesting it.

He apparently started this treatment a while back.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,15:29   

Quote (KCdgw @ Aug. 02 2009,14:14)

How would we know if Joe has a brain infarction? Which of his symptoms would improve?

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

silverspoon

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,19:11   

I see this as a positive for Joe.

Plastering his body with 10 to 12 Kinoki foot pads each night was getting awfully expensive.

--------------
Grand Poobah of the nuclear mafia

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 02 2009,19:28   

Not to mention the price of coffee.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 03 2009,23:27   

Joes warts are fading, AIDS not going anywhere anytime soon

Joe G said...
Of course I am qualified enough to know that my warts are fading.

And when there is only one change in my activities then I can feel safe that the change is at least partly, if not fully, responsible.

And seeing that warts are one of the things on the list of cures, who am I to doubt it?

But anyways there is more recent data. All you have to do is search for it.

Also there are other products- "Cell Power" and "Cell Food" that also oxygenate your body, but they are far more costly than H2O2 (but not dangerous to handle).

"PH balancing"- that is another search query for you.

5:11 PM

blipey said...
I'm not really all that interested, Joe. I just find it strange that your complaints about other people fall strangely close to your own behavior.

6:38 PM

Joe G said...
I know you are not interested.

Had you been you would have done your own research.

But it is nice of you to try to blame me for your ignorance and laziness.

8:12 PM

lololololol

blipey  "I'm not really all that interested, this is your weird ass shtick not mine.  i don't even CARE dude"

joe "thats cause you are ignorant and lazy"

roflllll

joe would say whatever the fuck he had to say in order to be able to come off with some shit like that.  that is his whole game, to be like "yeah well ya see you are wrong".  and he is damn near almost always wrong when he says that shit.  what a fucking GREAT tard

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 06 2009,23:29   

Joe thinking about Blipey in a compromising situation:

Joe G said...
I know it isn't funny that you like licking around your boyfriend's anus.

It is pretty gross if you ask me.

Do you gargle with Listerine after?

4:20 PM

stay classy joe.  psst get some help too dude

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2009,01:34   

lololol irony of me telling joe to stay classy.  tough crowd here

new dumb

MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
ERVs and universal common descent- it doesn't make any sense

Evolutionists claim that the presence of ERVs- that is their presence in the same locus in different populations, such as chimps and humans, proves common ancestry.

Yet in order for that to happen it means that an virus had to infect a gamete, that gamete had to get used to make an offspring, and then that offspring would have to pass down that genetic marker such that it became fixed in the population.

All that while keeping its sequence identity, over thousands and thousands of generations with recombinations and mutations happening all around it.

So the question should be why did the sequence identity remain intact?

The obvious answer is because it does something and most likely isn't a leftover infection.

Another question would be "are ERVs actually decayed versions- ie selfish genes- of a once full genome?"

Think prions which are leftover proteins which go on to infect the organism that ingests them.

IOW these ERVs, in their normal state, are just another regulatory sequence in the genome.

When the organism gets consumed, for example, if the DNA does not get broken down all the way, these selfish genes can then "take over" the new host.

should read "It doesn't make any sense, To Me".  what a maroon

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2009,09:21   

Quote (Texas Teach @ Aug. 02 2009,07:50)
Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Aug. 01 2009,22:20)

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
The H2O2 Experiment

Stay tuned for more...

lololololololol JOE

Setting aside Joe's complete lack understanding of germ theory (shocking, I know), that's just an astoundingly bad idea.  I guess it all depends on how much he's diluting it, but 35% peroxide is nasty stuff.  My wife used that stuff in her archeological lab back in grad school. (Actually she used the 33% stuff from a pool supply shop, which was something like 100X less expensive.)  I got some on my hand once.  Hurt more and for longer than any of the concentrated acids I ever spilled.  Turned that patch of skin the purest white I've ever seen.

Joe: you might want to have poison control's number handy, just in case.

ARCHEOLOGISTS JUST MAKE STUFF UP ESPECIALLY THINGS ABOUT ARCHEOLOGY HOMO.

I'LL BET YOUR WIFE WAS DELIBERATELY AGEING OLD TURKEY BONES TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE ACHEOPTERIXES SO SHE COULD PROVE THEY WERE DINO ARE NOT BIRD THINGIES OR SOMETHING.

WHERE AS IT WAS WELL KNOWN THAT TURKEY WAS SERVED ON THE ARK WHAT IS LESS WELL KNOWN IS THAT THERE WAS A WHOLE GOBBLE OF TURKEY IN ANCIENT JORDAN WHERE NOAH LAST HELD A VIDEO CONFERENCE WITH GOD.

NOAH WAS TALKING TO AN INVISIBLE MAN LONG BEFORE TV CAMERAS WERE INVENTED.

GOD JUST HAD TO USE OLD FASHIONED PIXELS AND A LOUD HAILER PROBABLY A CONCHE SHELL.

ISTANBUL WAS THE PLACE OF LAST SIGHTING OF THE NOW EXSTINK NOAH TURKEY.

dt

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2009,09:22   

Quote (blipey @ Aug. 02 2009,17:16)
What the hell would the idiots at poison control know that good ol' JoeG doesn't!  He could teach them a thing or two about control, just you wait!  If they dare tell him about what he should and should not be putting in his body, he'll torpedo those bastards.

Fuck yeah, and probably an IUD as well.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2009,17:10   

All that while keeping its sequence identity, over thousands and thousands of generations with recombinations and mutations happening all around it.

So the question should be why did the sequence identity remain intact?

My suggestion to that person: do the math. ;)

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 27 2009,09:44   

It's over.  JoeG admits that ID can't tell the difference between nature and something imitating nature.

I love it!

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 29 2009,15:20   

1045 JoeTard says

Joe G said...
Rich,

You don't calculate CSI.

It is a MEASUREMENT.

It is also very telling that you cannot support your position.

You prove that your position is a failure.

10:45 AM

less than an hour later

Joe G said...
I (and many others) have presented our measurements of the CSI of a baseball.

No, you didn't.

I know you didn't because a) you didn't follow my directions and b) you didn't show your work.

IOW Erik you once again revert to lying.

Also one doesn't measure the CSI.

I have also told you that but you think your willfull ignorance is meaningful discourse.

One measures the specified information to see whether or not CSI is present.

CSI present means the design inference is confirmed.

Also I have presented an EXAMPLE of measuring SI to see if CSI is present.

That would be good enough for people who didn't run around with one thumb in their mouth and the other one up their ass waiting for someone to ring a bell and yell "switch".

And yet here you guys are.

11:41 AM

my bold.

joe, you rock old buddy.  don't stop.

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2009,19:05   

Joe G is the Ted Nugent of Intelligent Design, i decided

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 02 2009,10:58   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Sep. 01 2009,17:05)

Indeed.  And chunkdz is the Ted Haggard.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 02 2009,17:58   

Quote (JohnW @ Sep. 02 2009,10:58)
Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Sep. 01 2009,17:05)

Indeed.  And chunkdz is the Ted Haggard.

Doesn't that KF (aka Gordon Mullings) the Ted Kaczynski of ID?  It would certainly explain the manifesto-sized posts.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 22 2009,13:46   

https://www.blogger.com/comment....4447388

Rich Hughes said...
"As for your example, I'm not going to take the bait. You're asking me to play a game: "Provide as much detail in terms of possible causal mechanisms for your ID position as I do for my Darwinian position." ID is not a mechanistic theory, and it's not ID's task to match your pathetic level of detail in telling mechanistic stories. If ID is correct and an intelligence is responsible and indispensable for certain structures, then it makes no sense to try to ape your method of connecting the dots." - Dr. William Dembski.

Who's right Joe, you or him?

10:30 AM

Joe G said...
Who's right Joe, you or him?

About what Richtard?

Just because ID isn't a mechanistic theory doesn't mean there aren't any specific design mechanisms.

IOW once again you expose your ignorance and stupidity.

2:38 PM

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 22 2009,23:12   

Joe is pining to take over for DAJ when he kicks, but is only a shadow of the man himself.

Edited by Lou FCD on Sep. 23 2009,00:12

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 01 2009,11:48   

Blogger  KristalMeff said...

Are you really this stupid or are you deliberately trying to mislead naive people?

7:49 AM
Blogger KristalMeff said...

I wonder why there are no comments attached to this piece of drivel.

Have you ever heard of a psychological defence mechanism called projection. It's where people who can't come to terms with their own inadaquacies that they project them on to other people. Their are no strawmen in the rebuttal to your argument, you obviously have no idea what a strawman is. A strawman is a simlified and easily refuted version of your adversary's argument, what you have on your hands is the destruction of your "what's the good of half an eye" bollocks.
   Give it up.

7:56 AM
Blogger Joe G said...

KristalMeff,

I am smarter than you.

And it is the evolutionitwits who are misleading people.

hahahahahaha

i like this krystalmeff character

but i like Rich more.  jesus that is funny stuff.  rich is a master of tard teasing

--------------

ReligionProf

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2009,21:41   

It's been quite a while since I've posted here, so I thought I'd stop by and share something for your amusement:

Prayers of Science Educators in Bible Belt Answered!

I don't know how many others saw the item on World News about pesticide-resistent weeds, but I found myself wondering whether evolution would get a much-deserved mention. It didn't, and that led me to the attempt at humor on my blog to which I've shared a link. Enjoy!

--------------
http://www.patheos.com/communi....rmatrix

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 03 2009,21:02   

Update on Joe G goes to Iraq

Injured in Iraq- Setting the Record Straight

Today I was searching the internet and came across a post by Occam's Afterbirth, saying that I lied about Iraq.

Occam's Afterbirth said I said I was wouded but that I really just hurt my back lifting the wrong way.

Spoken like a true piece of shit loser.

But anyway I did not hurt my back in Iraq.

I blew out my right knee when our position came under attack and I was getting clear of that action (March 2004).

I was not cut nor penetrated by any bullets nor shrapnel. My flack jacket took a few hits of shrapnel and debris but nothing got through to me.

This action occurred near Balad, Iraq.

Now to get to Balad from Baghdad International Airport, we did something that no military personnel would- we took an unarmored SUV convoy from the airport down RPG/ IED (rocket propelled grenade/ improvised explosive device) ally- the most dangerous road in the world- to Camp Victory to get our orders.

From there we traveled in that same convoy north to Balad.

We were stopped twice by IEDs.

While in Iraq I went on patrols with the Army. Ya see my job there was to train them in the use and maintenance of our equipment- explosive trace detectors- which were used to find people who messed with explosives.

The funny part is Occam's Afterbirth calls me a chicken-shit when it remains anonymous!

An anonymous asshole loser liar calling me a chickenshit!

That just makes me feel like a hero all over again...

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 03 2009,21:18   

hahahaha

occams afterbirth

lololol

joe is good for one thing.  i am not sure what it is yet

--------------

slpage

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 04 2009,13:56   

A 'hero'?

A HERO???

What an asshole....

456 replies since April 23 2006,10:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (16) < ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]