RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,02:26   

JDH to Single Malt in the "Why would anyone base their beliefs...." thread:

Let me second ba77's comment. SM it is dangerous to parade ignorance in a forum where people actually think.

So what does that have to do with UD?

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,02:48   

DocRec:

“Give me a single observation of intelligent design and I’ll bring it up with my colleagues at our next happy hour.”
====

Colleagues ?? You don’t mean those anti-science – pro-secularist ideologue wannabes over at “After the Bar Closes” ??

Hi Eocene!!!

:)

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,09:19   

DrRec asks a very uncomfortable question for the Intelligent Design Creationists:
I ask for a single observation of intelligent design (biological fsci over the universal probability bound arising at once, and the lecture I get in return contains:

” intelligent design comes out on top, as it is the only known and causally adequate cause currently in operation (inferring the past from the present) which has been observed to produce vast amounts of complex, specified information.”

So again, what is the observation in the present of the production of “vast amounts of complex, specified information” at once that would allow us to infer ID operated in the past?

This beautifully demonstrates both the vacuity of ID, in that it has no observations to explain, and the complete lack of understanding of modern evolutionary theory on the part of the typical UD denizen.

Joseph is already squirming.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,09:25   

Perhaps I elaborate too much. Just explain how you observe natural selection operating on incremental genetic variations in the fossil record.

Even if you could map the entire genome of every creature that lived in the past 100 million years and you could arrange them in a perfect phylogenetic tree that no one could question, how would you explain it using natural selection?

Scotandrews opines

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,09:30   

that is simply and profoundly beautiful.  someone introduce this sock fool to ronald fisher

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,16:37   

vjtorlery explains more about ID then UD has managed in quite a while:

In a nutshell, the early Earth was extremely inhospitable to complex life, and it had to go through a number of environmental transformations before it could develop stable feedback systems and cycles that could support complex life-forms. A process like that necessarily takes billions of years, I believe: even a Deity couldn’t possibly do it faster, if He wanted an Earth capable of supporting complex life without the need for massive continual intervention. Intelligent Design does not require that kind of intervention. It requires the production of proteins at the dawn of life, and of the first living cell, as well as production of fundamental body plans, as well as each of the various families that have existed during the history of life on Earth (I’m assuming here that the family represents the approximate “edge of evolution”). If you’re a front-loader, you’re free to believe that all this was accomplished by fine-tuning the Big Bang to produce these results billions of years later. If that scenario strikes you as implausible, consider this: there are probably no more than 100,000 families of organisms that have existed during the four-billion-year history of life. That’s one new family of organisms produced by the Designer every 40,000 years. That’s hardly massive intervention, although at various times (e.g. after the Permian extinction) the frequency of intervention would of course have been somewhat greater.

See Joseph? Not so hard.

I love the way he confidently asserts things like this
although at various times (e.g. after the Permian extinction) the frequency of intervention would of course have been somewhat greater

without any irony whatsoever.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,17:26   

DeNews is talkin' cosmology again:

That is, while I am all for exploring scientifically heretical subjects, I would prefer to do so on empirically sound foundations, which neither String Theory nor Inflation possess.

I'm sure Densye has mastered general relativity, quantum mechanics and mathematics to be able to claim this.

Oh well, she has another post titled "Here’s Sean Carroll at Uncommon Descent before he was clearly a convert to the multiverse"

Back in June, this is what Carroll was saying in a guest post here:

“’No God Needed’ CalTech physicist responds to Vince Torley’s questions at Uncommon Descent.”

Oddly, we didn’t notice much string theory, inflation, or the multiverse then.  Just wasn’t a big theme.

You didn't notice because you were an IDiot.  "No God Needed " in the context of a requirement for a creator because there is no apparent need or way to include a God in theories about the origin of the universe.  And what would those theories involve, Densye?

And as far as being a convert, here is what Sean Carroll says:

The distant universe might be uniform, or it might be full of different universes scattered throughout space.

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,18:06   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Nov. 08 2011,14:37)
vjtorlery explains more about ID then UD has managed in quite a while:

In a nutshell, the early Earth was extremely inhospitable to complex life, and it had to go through a number of environmental transformations before it could develop stable feedback systems and cycles that could support complex life-forms. A process like that necessarily takes billions of years, I believe: even a Deity couldn’t possibly do it faster, if He wanted an Earth capable of supporting complex life without the need for massive continual intervention. Intelligent Design does not require that kind of intervention. It requires the production of proteins at the dawn of life, and of the first living cell, as well as production of fundamental body plans, as well as each of the various families that have existed during the history of life on Earth (I’m assuming here that the family represents the approximate “edge of evolution”). If you’re a front-loader, you’re free to believe that all this was accomplished by fine-tuning the Big Bang to produce these results billions of years later. If that scenario strikes you as implausible, consider this: there are probably no more than 100,000 families of organisms that have existed during the four-billion-year history of life. That’s one new family of organisms produced by the Designer every 40,000 years. That’s hardly massive intervention, although at various times (e.g. after the Permian extinction) the frequency of intervention would of course have been somewhat greater.

See Joseph? Not so hard.

I love the way he confidently asserts things like this

although at various times (e.g. after the Permian extinction) the frequency of intervention would of course have been somewhat greater

without any irony whatsoever.

The Supreme Being Designer makes quite an entrance intervention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....mbedded

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 08 2011,19:03   

goodusername:
Those organisms that leave more offspring than others within a population are called the “fit” or “fittest”.

PaV:  
If “fitness” means that an organism leaves more offspring than others, then why does death exist?

IOW, if I lived to be a healthy 100,000 years old, able to procreate the whole time, then I certainly would have left behind many, many more offspring than someone who lived for only 75 years. Therefore, living an extended life is more “fit” than living a life of shorter duration.

If you extend this argument outward in similar fashion, then death shouldn’t even exist. The fittest race would be those who didn’t die (or, at least approximate it).

"War Death, huh, yeah / What is it good for / Absolutely nothing / Uh-huh..." sing with me now...

Isnt there a relationship between average longevity and reproductive rates?

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,00:01   

Actually, Erasmus Darwin (Charles R.'s Grandfather) provided a very good argument against immortality in either a static, or dynamic world.

In a static world, the ever increased numbers of the immortal race would demand a perpetual war of attrition- impossible to win. In the dynamic world, an immortal species would be unable to adapt, and would exist in agony. Thirdly, nothing is immortal- not even the earth.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,06:31   

Quote (Dr.GH @ Nov. 09 2011,08:01)
Actually, Erasmus Darwin (Charles R.'s Grandfather) provided a very good argument against immortality in either a static, or dynamic world.

In a static world, the ever increased numbers of the immortal race would demand a perpetual war of attrition- impossible to win. In the dynamic world, an immortal species would be unable to adapt, and would exist in agony. Thirdly, nothing is immortal- not even the earth.

NOTHING IS IMORTAL?...HOMO!

WHAT ABOUT OPERA?

L'AMOUR ET LA MORTE

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,06:49   

k.e.., you're from the antipodes, right?

I've been reading vjtorley's recent posts.  Do you guys get philosophy PhDs in cereal boxes or something?

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,06:58   

nullasalus takes projection to a whole new level, in response to Elizabeth Liddle:
That’s nice, but I’ll be frank: I have a low opinion of your intellectual honesty, and for that and a number of other reasons, I have zero interest in any back and forth with you on these subjects.

A person who voluntarily associates with the kairosfocus, Joseph, bornagain77, Upright BiPed, gpuccio, and nearly all of the rest of the IDiots of UD doesn't have a lot of moral or intellectual high ground to stand on.

It would be interesting to hold his feet to the fire to see if he could produce any objective evidence of Lizzie being even arguably dishonest.  Actually, it would just be interesting to hold his feet to fire.

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,09:32   

Quote (Patrick @ Nov. 09 2011,06:58)
nullasalus takes projection to a whole new level, in response to Elizabeth Liddle:

That’s nice, but I’ll be frank: I have a low opinion of your intellectual honesty, and for that and a number of other reasons, I have zero interest in any back and forth with you on these subjects.

A person who voluntarily associates with the kairosfocus, Joseph, bornagain77, Upright BiPed, gpuccio, and nearly all of the rest of the IDiots of UD doesn't have a lot of moral or intellectual high ground to stand on.

It would be interesting to hold his feet to the fire to see if he could produce any objective evidence of Lizzie being even arguably dishonest.  Actually, it would just be interesting to hold his feet to fire.

Ironically I do believe that Nullasalus was being honest. Note his statement:
I have a low opinion of your intellectual honesty

Let's face it, the UD hate intellectual honesty. They certainly avoid it whenever possible. Is it any wonder that Nullasalus has a low opinion of someone actually engaging in it?

Of course, it is a little strange that he actually admits such, but hey...they are not know for the brights over there...

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

damitall

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,10:19   

Not one of them has produced - or even could produce - any example of Dr. Liddle being "intellectually dishonest"

In their increasingly barmy world- and I mean that "increasingly" - simple disagreement and/or insistence on proper definition of terms to be used in a discussion constitute "intellectual dishonesty"

I'm pretty certain that none of them could actually define "intellectual dishonesty"  - which is rather ironic.

Me, I'm a bit of a softie. I'm beginning to feel a little guilty about laughing at the poor saps. It's what my dear ol' mum used to call "mocking the afflicted"

But I'll get over it.

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,10:32   

Quote (damitall @ Nov. 09 2011,10:19)
Not one of them has produced - or even could produce - any example of Dr. Liddle being "intellectually dishonest"

In their increasingly barmy world- and I mean that "increasingly" - simple disagreement and/or insistence on proper definition of terms to be used in a discussion constitute "intellectual dishonesty"

I'm pretty certain that none of them could actually define "intellectual dishonesty"  - which is rather ironic.

Me, I'm a bit of a softie. I'm beginning to feel a little guilty about laughing at the poor saps. It's what my dear ol' mum used to call "mocking the afflicted"

But I'll get over it.

No argument here. I'll just repeat though - Null didn't say he has a low opinion of Lizzie's intellectual dishonesty. He said he has a low opinion of Lizzie's intellectual honesty. And quite frankly I'm not surprised. If I relied as much on lies, distortions, evasions, and innuendo, to say nothing of good ol' unsupported opinion, I'd have a rather critical view of someone elses' honesty too.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,10:33   

Quote (damitall @ Nov. 09 2011,11:19)

But I'll get over it.

the little shits are bitey i don't feel so bad about banging them against the wall or scraping them on the hearth

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,11:01   

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,11:33   

Extreme cases? Neither of my two socks were extreme and they still got canned. Both times because Denyse just can't understand English, proper like.

Fossfur was believed to have threatened to spam the place - which was utter bollocks; Single_Malt was on the verge of outing Jonathan Wells as the Anti-Christ and they still didn't ban me. It was only when I referenced Dealey Plaza that Denyse's rusty cranial parser slipped yet another cog and went into action.

I'm surprised GinoB is still there, he gets into a ton of feces flinging with the real Tards.

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,12:35   

Tales from the Quote Mine.

I think Denyse is a bit unclear on the concept.  Either that or refreshingly honest for an IDCist.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,12:41   

Quote (Woodbine @ Nov. 09 2011,11:33)
Extreme cases? Neither of my two socks were extreme and they still got canned. Both times because Denyse just can't understand English, proper like.

Fossfur was believed to have threatened to spam the place - which was utter bollocks; Single_Malt was on the verge of outing Jonathan Wells as the Anti-Christ and they still didn't ban me. It was only when I referenced Dealey Plaza that Denyse's rusty cranial parser slipped yet another cog and went into action.

I'm surprised GinoB is still there, he gets into a ton of feces flinging with the real Tards.

Meanwhile Joe G continues his UD sanctioned polite, civil discussions:

Joseph:  It is obvious that he is just a bloviating coward who should be ignored.

Joseph: The data exists whether or not it comes from me- moron.

Joseph: Yes Larry, I understand that you are far too stupid to understand oft-used design techniques

Joseph: You are the joke you moron.

Of course it wouldn't be a week without the Internet Tough Guy offering to 'get together' with someone

Joseph: So you are too lazy to do the work for yourself and you need me to spoon feed you. And if you want to make this personal then let’s get together and take care of it- “I’m talking to you”- bully nonsense.

Good thing we never get any extreme behavior from any of the IDiots.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,14:21   

Joe is an IDiot:

The GULO gene is a prime example- it isn’t that we lost the ability to synythesize vitamin C- we NEVER had it. The “broken” GULO gene is for possible FUTURE use.

The same goes for other alleged pseudo genes.

So I was working with a family heirloom, an old ax.  The handle broke, but Joe tells me that the broken ax is for possible future use when it gets repaired, there was no evidence it was ever whole in the first place.

I am sure the Designer will get around to completing the GULO project, he just has more important things to do now, such as not appearing anywhere, and making images of his son on grilled cheese sandwiches.

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,14:33   

Quote (Patrick @ Nov. 09 2011,12:35)
[URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwinism/tales-from-the-quote-mine-leading-darwinists-believe-with-or-without-evidence-and-why-it-m

atters/]Tales from the Quote Mine[/URL].

I think Denyse is a bit unclear on the concept.  Either that or refreshingly honest for an IDCist.

I noted twice before that when the IDiots use the term "quote-mine" most of them do so without the slightest understanding or awareness of what the term is meant to imply.

In this example, idnet.com.au posted a quite blatantly quote-mined set of statements from an interview with PZ Myers ... and then even stated in the thread title that it was a quote mine with no sense of irony or awareness whatsoever.  He was rightly called on it by paragwinn as the full interview was readily available online.  I recall this might well have lead to some members of this house practising their own quote-mine techniques on IDiotspeak statements from UD.

PZ Open Cut Quote Mines

Note the very last entry in that thread by KF on July 1st:

Somebody out there on the other side should have enough sense out there to know that you don’t cross a nuke tripwire line.

They just did.

This may well be the first (but not the last) time the nuke tripwire was crossed.

Then, KF got close to an understanding during the Lewontin quote wars when he attempted to justify leaving out those last couple of lines of the oft-repeated passage on the basis that it would be a kindness to the author not to include them.  

Sad, onlookers, very sad.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,14:47   

And, for my 100th post (Ta-Da!) I present you the following:

159 Sonfaro:

@ CannuckianYankee,

-”Hitler died in 45 though”.

So the 40s.

Even more hilarious.

(To be fair though, RationalWiki is under the impression that ID is creationism in a tux so… wait a minute, how is that fair?)

((also… sorry about the WWII slip up. I just got through shaking my head when a vet told a story about being introduced as a war vet from ‘World War Eleven’ and I do this. Sign of the times I guess…))

-_-

And thanks! Pop wouldn’t be so thrilled I’m arguing on the internet but hey, at least I haven’t forgotten everything.

- Sonfaro

160 CannuckianYankee

Sonfaro,

Well, if he tries to pull you away at any point, just say: “I can’t. There’s an idiot online.”

(that’s not directed at anyone in particular – just humor, and a quote mine.)

The prosecution rests.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,14:51   

Quote (Freddie @ Nov. 09 2011,14:33)

Somebody out there on the other side should have enough sense out there to know that you don’t cross a nuke tripwire line.

They just did.

This may well be the first (but not the last) time the nuke tripwire was crossed.

For some dumb reason, when KF talks about a nuke tripwire, my mind flips over to Jules in this scene from Pulp Fiction.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,15:13   

Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Nov. 09 2011,14:21)
Joe is an IDiot:

The GULO gene is a prime example- it isn’t that we lost the ability to synythesize vitamin C- we NEVER had it. The “broken” GULO gene is for possible FUTURE use.

So I was working with a family heirloom, an old ax.  The handle broke, but Joe tells me that the broken ax is for possible future use when it gets repaired, there was no evidence it was ever whole in the first place.

I am sure the Designer will get around to completing the GULO project, he just has more important things to do now, such as not appearing anywhere, and making images of his son on grilled cheese sandwiches.

Joe G. has been outdoing himself at UD these last few weeks.  More recent wis-dumb from the Internet Tough Guy:

- Evidence for the snowball earth hypothesis is really evidence for Noah's Flood

- Genetically determined phylogenies are really evidence for Biblical baramins.

- Atavistic rear limbs occasionally found on modern whales means that the whales once had hind fins (not legs) but evolved them away.  Atavistic tails occasionally found on human babies don't mean human ancestors once had tails, they're just deformed babies.

- The KT asteroid impact event couldn't have killed the dinosaurs because there should be dino fossils *above* the KT boundary.

Joe G. is possibly the stupidest poster in the history of da Interwebs.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,16:36   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Nov. 09 2011,15:13)
Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Nov. 09 2011,14:21)
Joe is an IDiot:

Joe G. has been outdoing himself at UD these last few weeks.  More recent wis-dumb from the Internet Tough Guy:

- Evidence for the snowball earth hypothesis is really evidence for Noah's Flood

- Genetically determined phylogenies are really evidence for Biblical baramins.

- Atavistic rear limbs occasionally found on modern whales means that the whales once had hind fins (not legs) but evolved them away.  Atavistic tails occasionally found on human babies don't mean human ancestors once had tails, they're just deformed babies.

- The KT asteroid impact event couldn't have killed the dinosaurs because there should be dino fossils *above* the KT boundary.

Joe G. is possibly the stupidest poster in the history of da Interwebs.

Well, technically, there are dinosaur fossils above the KT boundary... birds are a group of dinosaurs.

But I totally agree.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,16:46   

I now think Joe is one of you guys.  you know which one.

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,17:21   

also, bob marks is dembski and clive is a newt gingrich sock they are all deep cover wall street republicans teabagging the ID pubic

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 09 2011,18:42   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Nov. 09 2011,14:49)
k.e.., you're from the antipodes, right?

I've been reading vjtorley's recent posts.  Do you guys get philosophy PhDs in cereal boxes or something?

Whoa!.... there neddy,

You guys have  Kellog U ;)

I am not my brothers keeper and Doctor VJ is a quack in any sphere.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]