This is the starting point for a collaborative project. The idea here is to gather together the scattered information concerning criticism of antievolutionary ideas and rhetoric and make it available in a readily-accessible form. This is to be, essentially, a compilation of a history of ideas.
Format of entries
It will be useful to standardize on an entry format so that readers don't have to try to interpret several different ways of presenting information.
Needed information per entry:
- Topic of criticism (include keywords so search will return the entry)
- Synopsis of criticism (Brief text saying what the criticism was about, aim for less than 300 words)
- Reference for criticism (should include author(s), bibliographic data, URL, etc. so the reader can find the original)
- Synopsis of response to criticism (again less than 300 words saying how the criticism has been received)
- References (should include list of responses and any responses to responses, etc.)
- Evaluation (brief conclusion about how well the criticism has stood up over time)