RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: ID PROOFS THAT YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE, WARNINGS: MATHS AHEAD.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,13:12   

OKAY SHUT AND AND LISTEN BECAUSE I'M SCIENCING.

DO YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE MAID? ITS THROUGH SEXUAL REPRODUCTIONS.

THE FEMALE MAKES ONE EGG AND TEH MAN MAKES 200- to 500-million spermatozoa*

EACH OF THOSE SPERM HAS A RACE TO SEE WHO CAN BE THE ONE WHO FERTILIZES THE EGG. SO IF WE USE THE LOW ESITINMATE (1 IN 200 MILLION) THEN TEH ODDS OF YOU BEING YOU ARE ALREADY 1/200,000,000

BUT WAIT, THEY'RE'S MORE. YOU AND YOUR WIFE BOUND BY THE HOLY SANCTITY OF MARRIGE (NOT FOR GAYERS) HAD PARENTS, AND EACH OF THEM HAD THE SAME ODDS OF BEING THEM. AND FOR EACH REPLICATION GENERATION, THE NUMBERS ASSPLOAD BIGGER BY A SQUARED OR SOMETHING, WITH ANOTHER 1/200,000,000

THERE GREAT FLOOD WAS ABOUT 4000 YEARS AGO AND LETS SAY THE AVERAGE REPRODUCTION AGE WAS 20 (13 FOR FUNDIES) THEN THAT'S 5 GENERATIONS PER 100 YEARS OF 50 PER MILANIUM OR 2000 SINNCE THE FLOOD.

SO WE HAVE 1/200,000,000 A 2000 AND A BIT OF ^2. OR IS IT ^2000. ANYWAY.

I CAN'T MAKE THESE NUMBERS < UPB. ITS IMPSSIBLE. SO YOU VIOLATE SLOT, THEREFOR GODDIDIT, QEDS.

Y9OU KNOW WHERE TO SEND TEH NO-BELL PRICE.

*FROM THAT LIBRUL RAG "WIKIPEDIA"

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,13:32   

It's a good job for you that DaveTard isn't a member of the Disco Institute, otherwise you would have Casey Luskin chasing you for copyright violation.

You're quaking in you boots now, aren't you?

Bob

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,14:03   

RISHARD YOUR MATHS IS MADE IN JELLO!

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN COUNTEDS YOUR SPERMAZOTAS?  I BET NOT.  HA HA

HOMO!

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

jeannot

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,14:09   

Indeed, using Demski's logic, every particular event is so improbable that it couldn't have happened.

What a fraud.

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,14:12   

HA HA YOU ARE WRONG TOO BECAUSE SOME WOMENS EGGS ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN OTHERS, SO THEY COUNT FOR MORE.   ONE SCARLETT JOHANSON IS WORTH AN INFINITY OF DENYSE O'RILEYS EGGS.

HA HA SEND UR NOBLE TO ME NOW.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2008,17:40   

The evidence is pretty convincing.  I think J-Dog's theory is sound.

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,07:50   

From 1993...

MR>     Now to the meat of my point. What I'm trying to say, albeit
MR> in
MR> perhaps imprecise language, is that if one begins with an origin
MR> of some
MR> undetermined nature, and begins to posit complex interactions,
MR> first on
MR> an atomic, then molecular, then cellular level; each development
MR> depending solely on the random (perhaps actually pseudo-random
MR> because
MR> of environment) permutations of the previous levels and
MR> organisms; is it
MR> not true that the numbers of permutations rises to levels of
MR> nearly
MR> incalculable proportions?

You are apparently discussing a probability and abiogenesis argument, not a probability and evolution argument.  This does nothing to contribute to the impression that you did know what you were talking about.  But to continue to discuss what you are talking about...

I've got an example of reasoning using SciCre probability that demonstrates that the person expounding such an argument was so unlikely to have been conceived and born that surely they were not. The number of permutations may indeed rise to a large number, but that says nothing about the probability of any particular outcome unless one can demonstrate that all steps involved in reaching each probability have equal likelihood.  This is where most SciCre probability arguments run aground, because they usually involve chemistry, and chemistry is known not to assemble or disassemble disparate elements and molecules with equal likelihoods.  I'm glad that you did allow somewhat for this concern with the mention of "pseudo-random".  That puts you ahead of Gish, at the least.

The fallacy of the "you were so unlikely, you could not have been born" argument lies in the functional equivalence of any of a set of possible outcomes.  While your parents were highly unlikely to have had *you*, the probability that they would have some child more or less like you is much greater.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,09:13   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Feb. 01 2008,07:50)
From 1993...

MR>     Now to the meat of my point. What I'm trying to say, albeit
MR> in
MR> perhaps imprecise language, is that if one begins with an origin
MR> of some
MR> undetermined nature, and begins to posit complex interactions,
MR> first on
MR> an atomic, then molecular, then cellular level; each development
MR> depending solely on the random (perhaps actually pseudo-random
MR> because
MR> of environment) permutations of the previous levels and
MR> organisms; is it
MR> not true that the numbers of permutations rises to levels of
MR> nearly
MR> incalculable proportions?

You are apparently discussing a probability and abiogenesis argument, not a probability and evolution argument.  This does nothing to contribute to the impression that you did know what you were talking about.  But to continue to discuss what you are talking about...

I've got an example of reasoning using SciCre probability that demonstrates that the person expounding such an argument was so unlikely to have been conceived and born that surely they were not. The number of permutations may indeed rise to a large number, but that says nothing about the probability of any particular outcome unless one can demonstrate that all steps involved in reaching each probability have equal likelihood.  This is where most SciCre probability arguments run aground, because they usually involve chemistry, and chemistry is known not to assemble or disassemble disparate elements and molecules with equal likelihoods.  I'm glad that you did allow somewhat for this concern with the mention of "pseudo-random".  That puts you ahead of Gish, at the least.

The fallacy of the "you were so unlikely, you could not have been born" argument lies in the functional equivalence of any of a set of possible outcomes.  While your parents were highly unlikely to have had *you*, the probability that they would have some child more or less like you is much greater.

Wes - that is beautiful - what's the source?

ps:  I still think Scarlet Johanson is more beautifuller though...

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,10:04   

The source is here.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,10:25   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Feb. 01 2008,10:04)
The source is here.

Wow!  Thanks Uncle Wes!  

After a closer examination and reading of the source material, I realize now that this is most likely a remnant of like the first Internet "Pwning" post, and as such, this post should be in the Smithsonian, and preserved for our descendants.

This might be the first documented incidence of a Creo crying on the internet after being proved wrong, and easily predates all of Dembski's sobs, foot-stomping and meltdowns by several generations (of internet development).

--------------

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,20:12   

Quote (J-Dog @ Jan. 31 2008,14:12)
HA HA YOU ARE WRONG TOO BECAUSE SOME WOMENS EGGS ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN OTHERS, SO THEY COUNT FOR MORE.   ONE SCARLETT JOHANSON IS WORTH AN INFINITY OF DENYSE O'RILEYS EGGS.

HA HA SEND UR NOBLE TO ME NOW.

Oh, you silly arthritic cossack. Your lust for Scarlett Johanson is why Neanderthals became extinct side branches on the path of human evolution. We Australopithecines, on the other hand, know that one Kate Beckinsale egg is worth several of Scarlett Johanson's and this knowledge is why we Australopithecines gave rise to the rest of humanity. Here is the proof:

;)

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

FTK: I Didn't answer your questions because it beats the hell out of me.

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,20:35   

Please count me in the camp with the Australopithecines.

One leather-clad vampire chick is way better than some horsey-woo-believing chick.  I mean, everybody knows that horse whisperers aren't even real.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Nomad

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,21:51   

There is an Outland (the "sequel" strip that came after Bloom County) comic strip which had Bill the Cat sitting on a counter at a department store, wearing a pair of boxers on his head and a look of profound awe on his face, saying "oo".  Opus explains to a policeman that Bill is suffering from "Lewis Thomas syndrome", and that

Thomas wrote that given the three thousand million years of chance occurrences leading up to the chance encounter of one egg and one sperm that lead to the one cell that becomes you or me, the mere fact of existing should keep us all frozen in a contented dazzlement of surprise.

The strip ends with Opus carrying Bill off, and with the policeman having taken Bill's place on the counter with boxer shorts on his head and uttering "oo".

I did find what appears to be the original quote that the strip referred to:
Statistically the probability of any one of us being here is so small that you would think the mere fact of existence would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of surprise. We are alive against the stupendous odds of genetics, infinitely outnumbered by all the alternates who might, except for luck, be in our places.

And I place my lot in with Scarlett.  I'm talking based on the offered images only, in person I really don't care about either, I don't follow pop Hollywood culture and had to hit IMDB to check and see what each had done.  That may not be fair, since Kate's picture makes it look like she's writhing around on the floor in the middle of a drug induced fit.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,22:29   

that bit Wes quotes reminds us that claiming ID is not remotely like creationism is like claiming that Ice Ice Baby is not remotely like Under Pressure.

IanBrown_101

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,22:39   

Quote (stevestory @ Feb. 02 2008,04:29)
that bit Wes quotes reminds us that claiming ID is not remotely like creationism is like claiming that Ice Ice Baby is not remotely like Under Pressure.

Dear lord, was there anyone as shameful as Vanilla Ice?

He butchered a good song. Mind you, ID didn't exactly butcher aything great.

--------------
I'm not the fastest or the baddest or the fatest.

You NEVER seem to address the fact that the grand majority of people supporting Darwinism in these on line forums and blogs are atheists. That doesn't seem to bother you guys in the least. - FtK

Roddenberry is my God.

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,22:47   

Quote (IanBrown_101 @ Feb. 01 2008,22:39)
Quote (stevestory @ Feb. 02 2008,04:29)

Dear lord, was there anyone as shameful as Vanilla Ice?

He butchered a good song. Mind you, ID didn't exactly butcher aything great.

I don't know, "Ninja Rap" from TMNT 2 was pretty good. :p

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2008,22:49   

Quote (stevestory @ Feb. 01 2008,22:29)

Ice'll have you know that he wrote that!  The songs aren't anywhere near the same.  The proof is that Under Pressure goes "Dum-Dum-da-da-Dum-Dum"

and Ice, Ice, Baby goes "Dum-Dum-da-da-Dum-Dum, *ting*".

The ting is a triangle being struck.  Seriously, that's what he claimed in an interview.  I can't find a linky right now.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 02 2008,02:57   

The proof is that Under Pressure goes "Dum-Dum-da-da-Dum-Dum"

Blipey, you've missed a Dum out.

Proof, with added dress (and me).

Bob

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 21 2008,12:29   

LISTIN UP CAUSE IM TA1KING HERE. WHEN YOU MULTIPLEX THE 1/20000000000 CHANCE BY THE 30000000000 TIMES YOU INVASDE THE INNER S@NCSTIM WITH ALL YER SPERMATAPLOZINS WHEN YOU FIRST GET MAYRED (NOT FOR HOMOS) YOU GET ALMOST PERFET SURTUNTY OF GETTIN ,MAID.

PUT THAT IN YOU ATHEIST PIPE AND SMOKE IT YOU GOD HATER.

THEREFORE QED.

--------------
Who said that ev'ry wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

The Daily Wingnut

qetzal

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 21 2008,17:30   

I'm not convinced that either the Australopithecines or the Neaderthals have proved their case. I therefore volunteer for a randomized, double-blindfolded, two period cross-over study to evaluate which of the two females is superior.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 23 2008,04:24   

YOU HOMOS IS ALL RONG. NOT ONLY IS TEH BECKINSALE AND TEH JOHANSON EGGZ OF LOW KWALITY BUT UR MAFF IZ ALL WACK (I CAN DUZ YOOFSPEEK).

**ADDED USING TEH BANNINATOR/EDIT BUTTON (SAME FING):

ELISHA CUTHBERT HAS TEH REAL HOT EGGS. SEE SHE IZ ANGRY AT YOUR OTHER FLOOZYS EGGS. SO ANGRY HER CLOVES HAS FALLEN OFF. SHE IS NOT AN ESKIMO FER SHURE!

FOLLOW THE LOCOMOT...ENGI.....TRAIN OF ID LOGIC AS SPLAINED BY TEH EXPLANA...TEH COMPLEX SPECIF...TEH EF AND TEH CSI, HOMOZ:

1) LIFE IS IMPROB...DIFFIC...TOUGH.

2) FOR YOU ATHEISTDAREWINISTMATERIALIST HOMOS TO BE CORRECT NOT ONLY WOULD ALL TEH ATOMS IN TEH UNIVE...SPACE HAS TO CUM TOGEVER AT TEH SAME TIME, BUT TEH RIGHT ORDER. TEH EF TELLZ ME DIS HAS PROBAB...UNLIKELYNESS OF 10 TO THE POWER OF 150, AND IT HAS TEH CSI.

3) SO EVEN IF YOU HAS TEH UNIVERSE IN PLACE THEN YOU HAS LIFE THEN DER IS TEH UNLIKELIHOODNESS  OF UR MOMMA MEETING UR POPPER. AND IF LIKE TEH ID DOCUMENTARY "BACK TO TEH FUTURES" SHOWS TEH TIME MASHINE IS INVEN....MADE (TEH FLUX CAPACI...TING IS A PREDICTION OF ID) U CUD KILL YUR GRANDAD AND YOR MOMMA WULD NOT B BORN. DIS HAS UNLIKELYNESS OF 10 TO DER POWER UV 151 (MORE DAN BEFORE).

4) DEN, AND ONLY DEN, DOES DER RTH CALCULA...SUMS ABOUT TEH SHPERM COME INTO PLAY (WHICH IS 200000000 WHICH IN DER SCIIENTIFIK NOTATION IS 10 TO DER POWER OF 200).

5) IF YOU ADD THESE NUMBERS TOGETHER LIKE ID STATISTIKS SEZ U SHUD THEN YOU GET TEH NUMAH 10 TO DER POWER OF 501 WHICH IS TEH SAME NUMBER AS LEVI GENES, AND LEVI IS A NAME FROM DER BIBLE. COINKIYDINK? I THINK NOT! AND IT IS A BIG NUMBER, BIGGER DAN DER UNIVERSE'S PARTS SO IT PROVES DAT YOU COULD NOT BE CONCEI...MADE BY YOUR MOMMA AND YOUR POPPA WITHOUT TEH INTERVE....GOD.

QOUD ERAT DOOFUSTRATUM.

Louis

P.S. FTK SEZ YOU IS ALL ATHEISTS ON A DAILY BASIS AND HEDDLE SEZ ALL ATHEISTS HATE GOD SO YOU HATE GOD DALEY AND THEREFORE CANNOT HAS DER ID.

--------------
Bye.

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 24 2008,16:22   

Quote (Louis @ Feb. 23 2008,04:24)
YOU HOMOS IS ALL RONG. NOT ONLY IS TEH BECKINSALE AND TEH JOHANSON EGGZ OF LOW KWALITY BUT UR MAFF IZ ALL WACK (I CAN DUZ YOOFSPEEK).

ELISHA CUTHBERT HAS TEH REAL HOT EGGS. SEE SHE IZ ANGRY AT YOUR OTHER FLOOZYS EGGS. SO ANGRY HER CLOVES HAS FALLEN OFF. SHE IS NOT AN ESKIMO FER SHURE!

FOLLOW THE LOCOMOT...ENGI.....TRAIN OF ID LOGIC AS SPLAINED BY TEH EXPLANA...TEH COMPLEX SPECIF...TEH EF AND TEH CSI, HOMOZ:

2) FOR YOU ATHEISTDAREWINISTMATERIALIST HOMOS TO BE CORRECT NOT ONLY WOULD ALL TEH ATOMS IN TEH UNIVE...SPACE HAS TO CUM TOGEVER AT TEH SAME TIME, BUT TEH RIGHT ORDER. TEH EF TELLZ ME DIS HAS PROBAB...UNLIKELYNESS OF 10 TO THE POWER OF 150, AND IT HAS TEH CSI.

3) SO EVEN IF YOU HAS TEH UNIVERSE IN PLACE THEN YOU HAS LIFE THEN DER IS TEH UNLIKELIHOODNESS  OF UR MOMMA MEETING UR POPPER. AND IF LIKE TEH ID DOCUMENTARY "BACK TO TEH FUTURES" SHOWS TEH TIME MASHINE IS INVEN....MADE (TEH FLUX CAPACI...TING IS A PREDICTION OF ID) U CUD KILL YUR GRANDAD AND YOR MOMMA WULD NOT B BORN. DIS HAS UNLIKELYNESS OF 10 TO DER POWER UV 151 (MORE DAN BEFORE).

4) DEN, AND ONLY DEN, DOES DER RTH CALCULA...SUMS ABOUT TEH SHPERM COME INTO PLAY (WHICH IS 200000000 WHICH IN DER SCIIENTIFIK NOTATION IS 10 TO DER POWER OF 200).

5) IF YOU ADD THESE NUMBERS TOGETHER LIKE ID STATISTIKS SEZ U SHUD THEN YOU GET TEH NUMAH 10 TO DER POWER OF 501 WHICH IS TEH SAME NUMBER AS LEVI GENES, AND LEVI IS A NAME FROM DER BIBLE. COINKIYDINK? I THINK NOT! AND IT IS A BIG NUMBER, BIGGER DAN DER UNIVERSE'S PARTS SO IT PROVES DAT YOU COULD NOT BE CONCEI...MADE BY YOUR MOMMA AND YOUR POPPA WITHOUT TEH INTERVE....GOD.

QOUD ERAT DOOFUSTRATUM.

Louis

P.S. FTK SEZ YOU IS ALL ATHEISTS ON A DAILY BASIS AND HEDDLE SEZ ALL ATHEISTS HATE GOD SO YOU HATE GOD DALEY AND THEREFORE CANNOT HAS DER ID.

A derisive bronx cheer seems to be an appropriate response. I mean look at that funny looking, almost mannish face. Besides, blondes are sooo yesterday's news. :p

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 24 2008,19:08   

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 24 2008,16:22)

QOUD ERAT DOOFUSTRATUM.

Louis

A derisive bronx cheer seems to be an appropriate response. I mean look at that funny looking, almost mannish face. Besides, blondes are sooo yesterday's news. :p

Afarensis?  Are you alright?  I think your post is a cry for help, and you must be working too hard; you are acting like a hominid over the edge!

If you start thinking Denyse O'Leary is looking good, pleae report to the nearest hospital.

Dude!

--------------

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 24 2008,19:41   

Quote (J-Dog @ Feb. 24 2008,19:08)
Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 24 2008,16:22)

QOUD ERAT DOOFUSTRATUM.

Louis

Afarensis?  Are you alright?  I think your post is a cry for help, and you must be working too hard; you are acting like a hominid over the edge!

If you start thinking Denyse O'Leary is looking good, pleae report to the nearest hospital.

Dude!

Nothing wrong with me, just defending the honor of Ms. Beckinsale.

Dude, warn someone when you are going to say something like that. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, blech. :angry:

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 24 2008,19:48   

Can I just say how much I'm enjoying this discussion?

--------------
"I am not currently proving that objective morality is true. I did that a long time ago and you missed it." -- StephenB

http://paralepsis.blogspot.com/....pot.com

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 25 2008,03:31   

MANNISH FACE? YOU SEES WHAT YOU WANTS, HOMO.

BLONDES LAST YEAR? NEVER, WHAT ARE YOU AN ESKIMO FANCIER, HOMO?

AND FURTHER TARDESQUE NONSEQUITURS CAN FOLLOW, OH YES THEY CAN!

Louis

P.S. Why did god make sheep? So someone could get men a beer from the fridge.

Why did god make blondes? Because sheep can't get men a beer from the fridge.

Why did god invent brunettes? Because neither can blondes.

Ahhh the old ones are the....well, remarkably sexist and crappy actually.

--------------
Bye.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 25 2008,06:58   

I think the only real question here is "without...

...or with the contacts?"

Flickr images CC and courtesy of users BullsEyesOrg, Montrasio International, and idoloony.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 25 2008,07:30   

Can I be the first to say in all seriousness that in previous Tardologues I meant no disrespect to Ms Beckinsale and that, wrath of the Mrs and airborne swine conditions permitting, I would in fact consent, with suitable arm twisting by her, and after a couple of strong drinks on my account, to just manage, possibly, to slip one up the ridicuously ugly old trout. She'd have to beg and promise to make me breakfast though. I'm not a push over.

Now I'm not saying that La Kate is ugly, I'm merely statting that compared to my pulchritudinous self, she's a 4, 5 at best. Granted she has a face like a dropped pie and under normal and sober circumstances I wouldn't touch her with a stolen penis, but given sufficient quantities of Tramp Champagne (Special Brew mixed with Diamond White, Kestrel Super and White Lightning at a push), I reckon I could just about suffer to spank that sagging, purulent behind. She'd have to keep the lights off and when she arrived I'd cut the tail off the dog so there were no obvious signs of welcome.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 25 2008,14:20   

Quote (Louis @ Feb. 25 2008,07:30)
Can I be the first to say in all seriousness that in previous Tardologues I meant no disrespect to Ms Beckinsale and that, wrath of the Mrs and airborne swine conditions permitting, I would in fact consent, with suitable arm twisting by her, and after a couple of strong drinks on my account, to just manage, possibly, to slip one up the ridicuously ugly old trout. She'd have to beg and promise to make me breakfast though. I'm not a push over.

Now I'm not saying that La Kate is ugly, I'm merely statting that compared to my pulchritudinous self, she's a 4, 5 at best. Granted she has a face like a dropped pie and under normal and sober circumstances I wouldn't touch her with a stolen penis, but given sufficient quantities of Tramp Champagne (Special Brew mixed with Diamond White, Kestrel Super and White Lightning at a push), I reckon I could just about suffer to spank that sagging, purulent behind. She'd have to keep the lights off and when she arrived I'd cut the tail off the dog so there were no obvious signs of welcome.

Louis

Please put me down for some of that La Cuthbert...

Thanks.

Can you send her over this weekend?  Have her bring a nice bottle of wine too?

--------------

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 25 2008,18:46   

Quote (Louis @ Feb. 25 2008,07:30)

Louis

That almost made me cry :(  but then I read the other thread where you were talking about your irony meter exploding and realized that you are suffering from a Tard overdose (either that or Kate turned ya down). Shake it off, man, shake it off. :p

Lou FCD - I think I'll go with the contacts...

Edit: All kidding aside, I posted that pic on my blog and it got over 12,000 hits in one week. It's a bit aggravating because none of my "serious" posts get anywhere near that traffic.

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

37 replies since Jan. 31 2008,13:12 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]