RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (14) < ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] >   
  Topic: A thread for William Wallace, To talk about important things< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,03:04   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 03 2008,00:52)
Den of vipers.  Deceit run amok.  Even the moderator is a lying bastard, sticky bathroom cruiser.

Hey Wally, ever notice how your posts appear here without any delay?

Odd that.

I would say it's been fun, but.....

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,03:07   

William, you say
When miracles occur, the usual suspects claim misdiagnosis. Self-fulfilling prophecy on the part of the supernatural deniers.

http://blog.coincidencetheories.com/?p=252

Would you care to venture an opinion as to why amputees seem to be excluded from Miracle cures? No amputee has ever been "healed" by a miracle. Why does your god hate amputees?

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Advocatus Diaboli

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,04:05   

Way back in the Good Ol' Days smart theists knew how to spot a quack. Faith-Healing Christian Science and Kindred Phenomena, from 1892, written by J. M. Buckley (editor of Christian Advocate).

"Tumors are often mistaken for cancers, and cancers are of different species - some incurable by any means known to the medical profession, others curable. It is by these differences that quack cancer-doctors thrive. When the patient has anything resembling cancer, they promptly apply some salve, and if the patient recovers he signs a certificate saying that he was cured of a cancer of a most terrible character which would have been fatal in three months or six weeks; or when the quack himself writes the certificate for the patient to sign, which is generally the case, the time in which the cancer would have proved fatal may be reduced to a few days. There is also a difference in tumors: some inder no circumstances cause death; others are liable to become as fatal as a malignant pustule."

Miracle cure or misdiagnosis?

--------------
I once thought that I made a mistake, but I was wrong.

"I freely admit I’m a sociopath" - DaveScot

"Most importanly, the facts are on the side of ID." - scordova

"UD is the greatest website of all time." stevestory

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,04:07   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ June 03 2008,03:07)
William, you say

When miracles occur, the usual suspects claim misdiagnosis. Self-fulfilling prophecy on the part of the supernatural deniers.

http://blog.coincidencetheories.com/?p=252

Would you care to venture an opinion as to why amputees seem to be excluded from Miracle cures? No amputee has ever been "healed" by a miracle. Why does your god hate amputees?

Not only that, why did He bother creating this miserable world at all - already knowing how he would have to wipe it all out only to have the same miserable world start all over again - when he could have sent us all to straight to heaven from the beginning?

This world is corrupt, how can He let it go on for one more second?

Guess he won't listen to reason. The chances probably are much higher that he will hear the prayers for lower gasoline prices. Although he seems not to mind us paying $8/gallon here...

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,06:41   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 02 2008,22:52)
Den of vipers.  Deceit run amok.  Even the moderator is a lying bastard, sticky bathroom cruiser.

Rumors. Investigation into religious beliefs. Divorce.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,11:37   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 02 2008,22:52)
Even the moderator is a lying bastard, sticky bathroom cruiser.

You're thinking of Ted Haggard.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,11:55   

Hey Willy,
Noticed that this thread don't even need your participation? In fact, I think the general tone is better now you've chickened out.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

jeffox

(Permalink) Posted: June 03 2008,23:06   

My goodness, such language coming from Minnesota's resident Wonder Warthog!!  Good thing for all of us that Lil' Willy still demonstrates that he hasn't a single clue.
:)
Say, Willy, stop on by here any time - we enjoy a good geek show now and again.
And, WW, for what it's worth, I'd rather be a part of a den of vipers than be feathered with tard.

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: June 04 2008,15:02   

Quote (jeffox @ June 03 2008,21:06)

He just doesn't have the time, what with blogging furiously about the dangers and frustrations of dimmable compact fluorescent light bulbs.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron

William Wallace

(Permalink) Posted: June 05 2008,01:03   

Quote (didymos @ June 04 2008,15:02)

He just doesn't have the time, what with blogging furiously about the dangers and frustrations of dimmable compact fluorescent light bulbs.

Thanks for the plug.  The dimmable CFLBs do illustrate the stupidity of Godless liberals who think they can legislate reality.

You should see my latest post, on how Godless liberals seem to be for all sorts of perversions (a certain someone's daughter not even mentioned).

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: June 05 2008,02:48   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 05 2008,01:03)

Thanks for the plug.  The dimmable CFLBs do illustrate the stupidity of Godless liberals who think they can legislate reality.

You should see my latest post, on how Godless liberals seem to be for all sorts of perversions (a certain someone's daughter not even mentioned).

Yeah, we should see it but chances are we won't.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

jeffox

(Permalink) Posted: June 05 2008,09:17   

(Da fox eats the chicken that Lil' Willy bit the head off of.)

MMMMMmmmmm.  (Burp!!)   :)

Say, Willykins - do you do your geek show at your blog, too?  Oh, wait, I forgot - you wanted to talk science there.  

Is there still a glitch in the moderation of comments at your blog or do the dead chickens just lay there uneaten?  Just curious. . . .    

hereoisreal

(Permalink) Posted: June 05 2008,20:44   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 05 2008,01:03)

http://blog.coincidencetheories.com/?cat=15

The Scientific Method
Thursday, May 8th, 2008

The scientific method explained: Source What You Ought To Know UPDATE: For some reason,
this post doesn't seem to be working in Internet explorer....a fix is in the works
3 more days makes a month.

--------------
360  miracles and more at:
http://www.hereoisreal.com/....eal.com

Great news. God’s wife is pregnant! (Rev. 12:5)

It's not over till the fat lady sings! (Isa. 54:1 & Zec 9:9)

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: June 05 2008,20:54   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 04 2008,23:03)
You should see my latest post, on how Godless liberals seem to be for all sorts of perversions

Hmm. For a God-fearing, Deeply Christian Conservative, you seem to be awfully titillated by such things, Wally. You're not spending long hours in public men's rooms, are you?

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Shirakawasuna

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2008,00:36   

[quote="willy"]Den of vipers.  Deceit run amok.  Even the moderator is a lying bastard, sticky bathroom cruiser.[/quote]

Aww, too cowardly to stick to a topic and answer questions on his own thread, it seems all the troll can do is lob lame insults.

Shirakawasuna

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2008,00:38   

Sweet bajoozies, how did I fail at quoting?

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2008,03:57   

Quote (Shirakawasuna @ June 05 2008,22:36)
Aww, too cowardly to stick to a topic and answer questions on his own thread, it seems all the troll can do is lob lame insults.

Hey, you used Willy's favorite insult!  Nice.

--------------

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2008,09:02   

A point of clarification is needed Willy Wonka.

Are you defining liberals as godless or are you just being stupid?

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2008,11:42   

Quote (Shirakawasuna @ June 06 2008,01:38)

If you stick an "=name" in the quote tag, it must be followed by ",timedate" (or some placeholder to fake it), or it will not work.

...for instance...

Quote (Shirakawasuna @ who sucketh at quoting)

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: June 07 2008,23:29   

Quote (blipey @ June 06 2008,07:02)
A point of clarification is needed Willy Wonka.

Are you defining liberals as godless or are you just being stupid?

He can do both.  He's certainly got the talent.

--------------

rhmc

(Permalink) Posted: June 08 2008,16:03   

Quote (William Wallace @ June 05 2008,02:03)
You should see my latest post, on how Godless liberals seem to be for all sorts of perversions

would you please list them here?

i'd like to see if i've missed any.

410 replies since May 03 2008,03:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (14) < ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]