RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,20:40   

Fantastic comedy, though. What a maroon. I hope special agent, erm, "Jed"? (gotta be a J) shows up soon.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,20:51   

So it took a collective effort to set up a useless email account? Boy, these guys Joe, Jim, and John Paul had one brain for the three of them, if that.

Keystone Kops!

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,20:53   

Quote (olegt @ April 30 2011,20:51)
So it took a collective effort to set up a useless email account? Boy, these guys Joe, Jim, and John Paul had one brain for the three of them, if that.

Keystone Kops!

Besides, if he's one of three owners, it's still "his", not "borrowed". And the claim he can't access it makes no sense - he used it as a contact for Joseph A Gallien. Duh!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:08   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 30 2011,20:40)
Fantastic comedy, though. What a maroon. I hope special agent, erm, "Jed"? (gotta be a J) shows up soon.

I'm thinking it's more like 'Jethro'

who only does junior G-man work when he's not busy being a double-naught spy.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:18   

Raaawwwrrrr!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?....gle.com

Joe G Says:
October 19th, 2005 at 11:12 am Now THAT is what I am talking about! Ever see a anti-ID scientist try to get physical?

Moderator: "Ma'am, why are you hitting youself with that baseball bat?"

anti-ID zealot: "Don't worry, your next!"

But anyway, if any ID advocate is really worried that the scenario above may happen to you when you are advocating ID in front of an audience, please:

frisbee_kid@yahoo.com

"ID's bulldog, don't advocate ID with one."

Is it against the law to force someone to beat themselves with the weapon they intended to beat you with? Just curious…

Comment by Joe G — October 19, 2005 @ 11:12 am

ID's Bulldog? Small, yappy poodle more like.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:26   

Joe G in full denial mode about his frisbee_kid@yahoo.com email address

Joe G said...

Right, you moron- I don't borrow it.

It is an address I use to register for forums. It was set up by one of the other people who posted as "John Paul" (that was a group effort).

I can't access the email account. All I can do is inform the person who has it when I have a password being sent there.

Posted at The Daily Barometer:

Please go to:

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com

For essays that demonstrate why ID is scientific and other essays that explain other aspects of ID.

Joe G, Field Service Engineer
Massachusetts
frisbee_kid@yahoo.com

link

When I want people to contact me  I always give out an email address I can't access.  Doesn't everyone?

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:35   

We'll probably get another 24 hour sulk, now.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:55   

Joe G again denies that he is John Paul

Blogger Joe G said…

Right, you moron- I don't borrow it.

It is an address I use to register for forums. It was set up by one of the other people who posted as "John Paul" (that was a group effort).

But over at Fred Williams' Evolution Fairytale Forum there was a formal debate set up a few years back...

Intelligent Design - Is it scientific?

For the Affirmative: Joe Gallien (John Paul), Field Service & R&D Engineer

For the Negative: Chris Seibold (former handle: skepticboy)

Agreed-upon Format:

1 Opening post, 1 rebuttal, 1 optional closing post.

Unlimited Word Count, 4 weeks to respond.

link to EFT

Oops again for Joe G / John Paul!

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,21:58   

Vintage!

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,22:25   

Pwned! (Again! And again!)

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,22:25   

More vintage of Joe G getting fired for making threats (as John Paul) from his company's email, this time from the memory hole at TelecThoughts

tika Says:
December 30th, 2005 at 6:27 pm

Joe G. The problem with accusing me of what is posted on NAiG is that anyone can post any content under any name any time they want.

But the NAIG board displays IP addresses, so there was proof positive that all the posting done by "John Paul" was done by you Joe. Do you deny posting there?

and

TP Says:
December 30th, 2005 at 8:58 pm

Joe: That is demonstrate-ably false. Why do you think it was when the other internet stalkers sent their lie-filled emails to my employer, nothing happened to me?

I have watched this with some fascination. It is amazing how short Joe's memory is. When he first started posting at NAiG (before Stratus told him to hit the road) he actually made threats from his work computer. That's how one of the posters there learned his identity – the IP traced to Joe Gallien at Stratus Computers. It is too funny to see Joe try to rewrite history. I don't blame him, as shameful as his conduct has been.

As far as "nothing happening to him", well take that with a grain of salt. He no longer works for that employer, and it was not by his choice. After he was let go, he came back to NAiG making a lot of noise about getting even. That's a fact.

and

TP Says:
December 30th, 2005 at 9:42 pm

Joe G.: Seeing that we anonymous (for the most part) indicates the discussion isn't very open. Also I have had two internet stalkers (Robert Rapier & Jon Barkett) send lie-filled emails to my empoyer.

You were also challenged to back this up over at NAiG after claiming to have these e-mails. You never did back it up, so allow me to publicly call you a liar.

Joe: I admit I give as good or better then I get. That's life. I can deal with it. Perhaps someday a couple of anti-IDists will tailgate me/ force me to pull over- I can only hope"¦

When you say things like this, it kind of destroys any hope that someone will believe you when you claim that you didn't threaten people. Any anonymous idiot who makes macho claims like this over the Internet will enjoy zero credibility when he claims he didn't make threats. Wasn't it you who wrote:

Joe: Anyone who is aware of my physical condition (Thanks Iraq) knows I cannot jump up & down.

Yet you hope that someone forces you to pull over. Are you that desperate for attention? You, sir, are a goofball and it is no wonder people don't take you seriously.

Sorry for the rant, folks, but blowhards like Joe annoy me enormously.

link to TT

Tard, like fine wine, gets better with age!

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,22:57   

Some advice to Joe:

The best advice would be to stay away from the ID debate. You're just not bright enough and you have a tendency to turn nasty when things don't go well. I'm advocating self-censorship, which isn't really censoring ID, because you hurt their efforts more than you realize. They're up against it without the baggage of Internet-hardman-laughingstock.

If you can't stay away, create a new ID. Don't use your moronic go-to phrases. Be polite. Don't resort to name calling. Treat others as you would like to treated. Don't create a fantastic back story for yourself. Call people by the names they use on the internet.

Don't let the ID thing consume you. Enjoy yourself, you're not getting any younger.

Rich

--------------

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2011,23:02   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 30 2011,22:57)
If you can't stay away, create a new ID. Don't use your moronic go-to phrases.

You can start here.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Schroedinger's Dog

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,05:50   

Would this be him? MA, dogs...

If so, I must admit he looks a bit more sympathetic than I had imagined...

--------------
"Hail is made out of water? Are you really that stupid?" Joe G

"I have a better suggestion, Kris. How about a game of hide and go fuck yourself instead." Louis

"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit" Richard Pryor

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,06:44   

Quote (Schroedinger's Dog @ May 01 2011,06:50)

That guy works for the NC Department of Corrections, can't decide if he's married or not, and has four boys.

Nothing about ticks and watermelons in his mother's basement.

ETA: This made me chuckle, though:

I'm flying this flag to oppose the Muslim worship center at Ground Zero.

Edited by Lou FCD on May 01 2011,07:50

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,06:55   

Quote (Schroedinger's Dog @ May 01 2011,05:50)

Nah, that dude isn't much over 30 or so, Joe is several decades older and his wife's name isn't Sue.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

KCdgw

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,06:56   

Quote (Hermagoras @ April 30 2011,12:04)

Quote (olegt @ April 30 2011,11:59)
Joe cracks me up. In his little world, he lectures evolutionary biologists about nested hierarchies and tells physicists how to measure information. The guy has encyclopedic knowledge.

But wait! There's MOAR. In a new post he writes about Hermagoras:

The equivocation is all dave's as IDC only exists in the minds of the willfully ignorant.

Methinks dave doesn't understand the qord equivocation.

Hahahaha! HAHAHAHA!

It's true.  If you want to understand the word equivocation, the last person to ask is a rhetoric scholar.

Expertise is overrated.  

The rise of Idiot America...represents the ascendancy of the notion that the people we should trust the least are the people who know best what they're talking about. In the new media age, everybody is a historian, or a scientist, or a preacher, or a sage. And if everybody is an expert, then nobody is, and the worst thing you can be in a society where everybody is an expert is, well, an actual expert.

-- Charles Pierce, Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free

Edited by KCdgw on May 01 2011,07:22

--------------
Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it-- Confucius

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,07:07   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratus_Technologies

Employee involved in Intelligent Design controversy

A poster going by the name of "John Paul" made a series of threats on a message board that were subsequently traced back to a Stratus owned IP. "John Paul" was only one of a number of pseudonyms used by Joseph Gallien. Joseph is currently known as "ID Guy". Subsequent to these threats being reported to Stratus "John Paul" was no longer an employee.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,13:22   

Quote (Hermagoras @ April 30 2011,20:06)
Joseph A. Gallien sent a letter to JCI in 2005 using the frisbee kid address:  
Joseph A. Gallien | frisbee_kid@yahoo.com

GE
Published on November 15, 2005

Good day,
The point about irreducible complexity isn't that "evolution" cannot account for it. It is that there isn't anything to select for until the system is fully configured and put into place. Such an event violates the concept of "natural selection", yet fits with the concept of "artificial selection".
Natural selection works on what exists. What works it keeps. Improvements are welcome. Until an apparent IC system is up and running there wouldn't be anything to select for. And even once an appendage like a flagellum appears (evolved from a flagellum-less population) the organism needs to know how to operate it. That is the concept of "complex specified information". The intersection of physical information, the information required to assemble the flagellum and put it in the correct place, and conceptual information, using it.
respectfully,
Joe Gallien

Interestingly, this may be the most coherent thing I've ever read from Joe.

Except, of course, Joe must claim that he never sent that.  Or that he borrowed it.  Or that it was stolen by his dad.  Or that...hell, something or other.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,15:48   

Wait. What?

So if I understand correctly an email address was used so that a group of people could comment under the same name? Am I missing something?  ???

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

FTK: I Didn't answer your questions because it beats the hell out of me.

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

Schroedinger's Dog

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,18:09   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ May 01 2011,13:07)

A poster going by the name of "John Paul" made a series of threats on a message board that were subsequently traced back to a Stratus owned IP. "John Paul" was only one of a number of pseudonyms used by Joseph Gallien. Joseph is currently known as "ID Guy". Subsequent to these threats being reported to Stratus "John Paul" was no longer an employee.

O_o

--------------
"Hail is made out of water? Are you really that stupid?" Joe G

"I have a better suggestion, Kris. How about a game of hide and go fuck yourself instead." Louis

"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit" Richard Pryor

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,18:24   

Zabasearch shows a "Joseph A Gallien" born in Sept. 1958 in Massachusetts. Is that the state we should be looking in?

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,19:37   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ May 01 2011,18:24)
Zabasearch shows a "Joseph A Gallien" born in Sept. 1958 in Massachusetts. Is that the state we should be looking in?

I think so.  When he threatened me he mentioned my Massachusetts workplace.

--------------
"I am not currently proving that objective morality is true. I did that a long time ago and you missed it." -- StephenB

http://paralepsis.blogspot.com/....pot.com

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,20:32   

Joe's new sock:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08452719450715806668

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,20:47   

Crosspost:

Way-Hey, Joe's got a new sock!

So this email.. did you set up an administrator and a super-user for it, collectively? Did they print out and fax you emails that we're specifically for you?

*bites bottom lip*

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,21:18   

i love this thread.  

that doesn't look like the joe i imagine, for one this guy doesn't have penis posters and I am sure that frisbee tard has some man meat adorning the wall of his basement

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,22:14   

Quote (Schroedinger's Dog @ May 02 2011,00:09)
Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ May 01 2011,13:07)

O_o

Seconded. You HAVE to be shitting me. Our JoeJoe the Dog Faced Loon has a very public history?

Well I never. Mind you, I suppose the idea that someone might have {ahem} "tinkered" with Wiki is beyond the realm of possibility...

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,22:16   

Quote (Hermagoras @ May 02 2011,01:37)
Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ May 01 2011,18:24)

I think so.  When he threatened me he mentioned my Massachusetts workplace.

How DO people keep getting their info stolen by dullards like Joe G? Is it really that easy? Actually, don't tell me, I'm not sure I want to know.*

Louis

*I'm off to make a tinfoil hat.

--------------
Bye.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 01 2011,22:35   

I don't know how it works across the pond.  But many websites like Spokeo.com have waaay too much public information, including some that is NOT public in some jurisdictions.

I haven't bothered to get a full spokeo search on Joe cause he's just not worth the $2 it would take.

--------------

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 02 2011,13:39   

Oh this is just too rich.

http://www.uncommondescent.com/evoluti....-378935

Yeah baby- It just keeps getting better

The person who is obviously clueless on how to conduct a debate sez he has discredited Dr Behe and that I don’t know what I am doing.

Strange that it looks like I have presented and supported my claim with overwhelming evidence.

I guess that is why a neutral panel of moderators are used to judge debates.

OgreMKV gets pummeled by the facts and he just won’t admit it. Yup that is a weak opening for ya- one that pummels your opponent into delusions

Overwhelming evidence!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He thinks that 2 long quotes from a single source and an un-cited kind-of quote is overwhelming evidence?!?!?

Joe buddy, I used more sources than you did entire quotes.  I didn't just use a website that has been abandonded by the leaders of ID (like you did).

If it was possible to find a neutral judge, then I'd be happy to submit the entire history and let's see who wins on points.

This is just silly.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]