RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arctodus23

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,13:03   

Quote (Occam's Toothbrush @ Mar. 27 2013,08:29)
Everyone in the world knows that information = meaning

Is there a troll anywhere on the internet with a lower signal:noise ratio than Joe?

Brad, from NAiG discussion board, FL, memdoch from NAIG's Andrew Discussion Forum.

--------------
"At our church’s funerals, we sing gospel songs (out loud) to God." -- FL

"So the center of the earth being hotter than the surface is a "gross
violation of the second law of thermodynamics??" -- Ted Holden

Jim_Wynne

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,13:08   

Joey has two reviews up at Amazon, and in each case he wrote the reviews without having read the book.  
Review #1:
This is just a start as I have just started reading the book.

Review #2:
OK I just started this book but already I see four huge issues:

:p

--------------
Evolution is not about laws but about randomness on happanchance.--Robert Byers, at PT

Arctodus23

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,13:17   

--------------
"At our church’s funerals, we sing gospel songs (out loud) to God." -- FL

"So the center of the earth being hotter than the surface is a "gross
violation of the second law of thermodynamics??" -- Ted Holden

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,13:44   

Quote (Jim_Wynne @ Mar. 28 2013,13:08)
Joey has two reviews up at Amazon, and in each case he wrote the reviews without having read the book.  
Review #1:

This is just a start as I have just started reading the book.

Review #2:

OK I just started this book but already I see four huge issues:

Isn't it funny how all Joe comments have been voted into oblivion... on his own review?

Joe has this great image of ID.  Unfortunately, he's the only one with that image.  Everyone else (including the actual ID proponents) know that ID=creationism.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,18:32   

4:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time on Thursday and JoeTard is still spewing a one-liner fountain of shit towards Dr. Liddle over at UD.

Talk about a nonstop tardgasm...this meltdown is still gaining strength.  Friday should be epic.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,18:47   

Some of the saner UD regulars have moved to TSZ and it's no longer necessary to care what's happening at UD.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,23:19   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Mar. 28 2013,16:47)
Some of the saner UD regulars have moved to TSZ and it's no longer necessary to care what's happening at UD.

Saner UD regulars? Does that mean that they're a 9.999 on the insanity scale while the others are a 10?

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 28 2013,23:22   

joey shows off his homophobia and other biases in this thread:

http://www.skepticink.com/tipplin....w-chart

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,08:05   

Joey "own goals" again!

From Amazon
Joseph Gallien says:
"Blind watchmaker" thesis: the idea that all organisms have descended from common ancestors solely through an unguided, unintelligent, purposeless, <B>material processes such as natural selection</B> acting on random variations or mutations; that the mechanisms of natural selection, random variation and mutation, and perhaps other similarly naturalistic mechanisms, are completely sufficient to account for the appearance of design in living organisms. That is evolutionism- all philosophy and no science
Reply to this post
Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customer
Amazon

Hey Joey, I thought you said that natural selection wasn't a process?  But here at Amazon (march 13th, 2013 i.e. two weeks ago), you say that natural selection is a material process.

Which is it Joey?

Did no one tell you that the players switch sides after half-time?  We don't even have to argue with you, just wait until you argue with yourself.

--------------

Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,10:12   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Mar. 29 2013,00:47)

And promptly moved right back again.

--------------
SoapySam is a pathetic asswiper. Joe G

BTW, when you make little jabs like “I thought basic logic was one thing UDers could handle,” you come off looking especially silly when you turn out to be wrong. - Barry Arrington

Kattarina98

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,10:51   

Quote (Soapy Sam @ Mar. 29 2013,10:12)

Wise move; there's professor Joe to help:
Phinehas,

If you want to know about evolutionism, just ask. I will not only answer your questions but I will also provide supporting references as required.

--------------
Barry Arrington is a bitch.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,11:47   

Quote (Kattarina98 @ Mar. 29 2013,10:51)

Phinehas,

If you want to know about evolutionism, just ask. I will not only answer your questions but I will also provide supporting references as required.

They'll be him spouting nonsense on Untelligent Reasoning.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,12:23   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 29 2013,09:47)
Quote (Kattarina98 @ Mar. 29 2013,10:51)

Phinehas,

They'll be him spouting nonsense on Untelligent Reasoning.

Or supporting references to his adversaries' sexual preferences and/or penis size.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,12:24   

Something he know about.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,12:49   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Mar. 29 2013,10:24)
Something he know about.

If Joe restricted himself to posting about what he knows about, he'd, well, never post at all.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,14:22   

Joe has coined a new term:

"Rub-tey"

Edited by Robin on Mar. 29 2013,14:23

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,14:26   

he's trying to sound caribbean like his idol and correcting man-crush, Gordon Elliot Mullings.

Gwan, rub-tey!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,14:38   

Oooo...and Joe can't help [URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/the-skeptical-zone-where-you-can-be-skeptical-of-anything-except-currently-fashionable-int

ellectual-dogmas/#comment-451149]proving my point[/URL] for me:

Robin:

Is there some reason that you can think of that a designer who could design DNA could not design water?

Umm, water is evidence for design. Read “The Privileged Planet”.

Yes, thanks Joe, that's my point. Do point this out to Phinehas when you get chance, m'kay?

Hint: if everything (including water) is a sign of design, then "design" is meaningless as an explanation or hypothesis because there can be no alternative or falsification.

Thanks again for demonstrating the utility of the ID concept there Joe!

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2013,17:20   

Joe:

Christian De Duve, Leslie Orgel- oops, that’s two without even thinking about it

Joe next post:

OK Orgel wasn’t a Nobel prize winner.

Shame you can't go back and change the past, eh Cupcake?

--------------

Soapy Sam

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2013,17:03   

And they sure as hell can’t grasp the fact that if that the OoL and its subsequent evolution are directly linked. Meaning the only way darwinian evolution is responsible for the diversity of life is if blind and undirected chemical processes produced the first popluation(s) of living organisms.

Complete fucking bollocks, Joe. Darwinian evolution is not wedded to a particular mode of replicator origin. It would happen even in Designed replicators, unless their replication was perfect (ie mutation-free).

--------------
SoapySam is a pathetic asswiper. Joe G

BTW, when you make little jabs like “I thought basic logic was one thing UDers could handle,” you come off looking especially silly when you turn out to be wrong. - Barry Arrington

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2013,17:34   

Quote (Robin @ Mar. 29 2013,12:38)
Oooo...and Joe can't help proving my point for me:
Robin:

Is there some reason that you can think of that a designer who could design DNA could not design water?

Yes, thanks Joe, that's my point. Do point this out to Phinehas when you get chance, m'kay?

Hint: if everything (including water) is a sign of design, then "design" is meaningless as an explanation or hypothesis because there can be no alternative or falsification.

Sure, water is evidence of ID, but what about ice?

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2013,20:56   

Quote (didymos @ Mar. 31 2013,01:34)
Quote (Robin @ Mar. 29 2013,12:38)
Oooo...and Joe can't help [URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/the-skeptical-zone-where-you-can-be-skeptical-of-anything-except-currently-fashionable-int

ellectual-dogmas/#comment-451149]proving my point[/URL] for me:
Robin:

Is that a trick question?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2013,00:28   

Ah, but ice would have even less entropy than water! So there! Or something.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2013,00:31   

Complete fucking bollocks, Joe. Darwinian evolution is not wedded to a particular mode of replicator origin. It would happen even in Designed replicators, unless their replication was perfect (ie mutation-free).

Yeah, the accepted conclusions only limit the number of separate abiogenesis events ancestral to known life forms. That and it implies that the very early forms were likely very simple compared to what we think of as alive. (Not to mention that the earliest "replicators" could very well fail to meet most people's idea of what is required to call something "alive".)

Henry

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2013,19:09   

Hi - was just wondering about Joe's Status on various blogs:

Amazon Reviews

Telic Tards

The Skeptical zone: Applied for moderator

Uncommon Descent

ARN

Darwin's God

etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

--------------

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2013,21:05   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 01 2013,19:09)

Amazon Reviews

Telic Tards

Uncommon Descent

ARN

Darwin's God

etc.

At Amazon, about 25% of his replies to his own posts have been deleted by Amazon admins.

The two reviews are several years old, though posting continues and he still hasn't admitted to actually reading the books.  Apparently, they are both longer than two sentences.

I don't know about the rest.

--------------

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2013,23:24   

Quote (Henry J @ Mar. 31 2013,00:28)

Ah, but ice would have even less entropy than water! So there! Or something.

Incorrect!  Ice has nothing to do with water. I win!

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: April 02 2013,01:06   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 01 2013,17:09)

Amazon Reviews

Telic Tards

Uncommon Descent

ARN

Darwin's God

etc.

Richard, if you haven't looked already, take a look at these threads. joey is still spewing tard there, and maybe on some other Skeptic Ink blogs. You might even want to save some of his comments there, for future use:

http://www.skepticink.com/tipplin...._thread

http://www.skepticink.com/tipplin....w-chart

ETA: I haven't seen joey at corny's blog lately although he was there a few weeks ago or so.

Edited by The whole truth on April 01 2013,23:08

--------------

Kattarina98

(Permalink) Posted: April 02 2013,07:08   

Well, at Corny's blog his comments get deleted every now and then, whereas at UD Gordon Elliot Mullings not only tolerates his foulmouthed oneliners with only the occasional "tsk!" but he actually approves of Joe's statements and asks him to report what's happening at the Skeptical Zone.

--------------

Kattarina98

(Permalink) Posted: April 03 2013,11:42   

Over at UD, Joe is about to get posting privileges soon. Niwrad already dedicated him his very own thread titled "Joe scores".

This will encourage Joe to become even more of a prick - okay, that will take some effort.

In a previous post of mine Joe replied to a comment of an evolutionist:    
Evolutionist: “Reproductive success is usually what is meant by fitness. As the biomass of living bacteria currently far exceeds that of all other organisms on Earth, perhaps they should be considered the pinnacle of fitness.”

Joe: “Kind of makes you wonder why eukaryotes even got started. And it seems to go against natural selection. The less fit appear to be doing very, very well.”

Bravo Joe. If bacteria are the “pinnacle of fitness” you ask “why eukaryotes even got started”? In prokaryotes natural selection worked to increase fitness. In eukaryotes natural selection worked to decrease fitness. Evolution does X and NOT X in the same time.

Discovered the n-th contradiction of Darwinism. I am going to insert it in my collection. Thanks Joe.

And if we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Gotcha, Darwinists!

Edit: Had forgotten to insert some text

Edited by Kattarina98 on April 03 2013,18:45

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]