RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (51) < ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... >   
  Topic: forastero's thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:29   

Quote (Forasstero @ tarding upthread)
Yes spiritual because, Buddhism is about leaving the material and becoming one with the demonic goddess in tantric meditation, which leads to many a secret sadomasochisms and was indeed incorporated by the likes of Hitler

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:45   

Quote (Louis @ Nov. 02 2011,04:58)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,05:24)
Quote (rossum @ Nov. 01 2011,06:58)
A few points.  Was the description correct or incorrect?  A Muslim might describe Christianity as a false religion, is that description correct?  What evidence can you provide that this description is a correct one?  

rossum

In the recess of your subconscious, youd likely see that your hostility toward design is simply a hostility toward God as indicated by its transference toward Christ. Iow, many members have no problem with Mohammad or Buddhist garb even though those religions would probably be more intolerant of yourselves

How can one be hostile to something one doesn't believe in and to all intents and purposes does not exist outside of the imaginations of various stripes of theists/deists?

Your confusion, incoherence and projection are noted.

Louis

The persistent  nature of your beliefs, defensiveness,  and hostility indicates a negative derivative or cult of the Great Designer

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:49   

Quote (blipey @ Nov. 02 2011,10:36)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 01 2011,23:24)
A few points.  Was the description correct or incorrect?  A Muslim might describe Christianity as a false religion, is that description correct?  What evidence can you provide that this description is a correct one?  

rossum

In the recess of your subconscious, youd likely see that your hostility toward design is simply a hostility toward God as indicated by its transference toward Christ. Iow, many members have no problem with Mohammad or Buddhist garb even though those religions would probably be more intolerant of yourselves

I'm sorry; I missed the part where you answered the question.  If you'd be so kind, maybe you could point that part out to me.  Again.  I know I'm being dense.  Thanks.

Millions of miraculous machines scurrying about prove a Great Designer. The scriptures and the millions of miraculous conversions prove which religion is legit

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:50   

Ok we've been had. This guy isn't serious, he's trolling for kicks. This is a Poe, a hoax, a piss take.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:53   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,19:45)
Quote (Louis @ Nov. 02 2011,04:58)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,05:24)

rossum

How can one be hostile to something one doesn't believe in and to all intents and purposes does not exist outside of the imaginations of various stripes of theists/deists?

Your confusion, incoherence and projection are noted.

Louis

The persistent  nature of your beliefs, defensiveness,  and hostility indicates a negative derivative or cult of the Great Designer

What beliefs? What defensiveness? Mocking someone for posting semi-literate, ignorant bafflegab on the internet hardly constitutes defensiveness. It constitutes a lack of tolerance for wilful buffoons.

But, again, your desire to project your own psychology onto other is noted. Pity you're not very good at it.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,13:59   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Nov. 02 2011,10:45)
BTW: You STILL haven't talked about your position and evidence for it.

Perhaps you should ask your question of me again.  Since I appear to have forgotten it since you have been gone for over a week.

Yes you are still avoiding my responses to you on page 8 and 9 and also for about the tenth time you have avoided my request for you to describe in your own words natural mutation selection and where it leads to different orders etc..

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:09   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Oct. 23 2011,14:44)
Quote (forastero @ Oct. 23 2011,13:28)
So if mutations didnt cause an evolution from one order to new orders then what do Y'ALL think did? Oh and since you are chemist, please also inform me if and how primordial soup mutated into life

Dont worry I have known how the endocrine system selects phenotypes for years and will teach you but first I want you to tell me your definition of natural selection and how it works with mutations.

If you are interested in transitional fossils, you might find my chapter by chapter review of "Your Inner Fish" enlightening.

You see, people like you really are intellectual cowards.  You are scared to look up things that may interfere with your belief system.  

Inner Fish? Is that based on Earnst Haekels' fraud filled fetal fish propaganda used by the Nazis to promote abortion, eugenics and infanticide?

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:15   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Oct. 25 2011,07:18)
forastero,

You have shifted the goal post again.  "The endocrine system selects the phenotype" does not equal epigenetics.

Here, this is from the first scholarly paper using the search terms you have given us  
. A unifying theme of disease epigenetics is defects in phenotypic plasticity--cells' ability to change their behaviour in response to internal or external environmental cues.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17522677

Phenotypic plasticity, doesn't mean what you think it means.

Epepigenetics is a type of phenotypic plasticity and its extremely dynamic so...

Why do you limit epigenetics and phenotypic plasticity definition to diseases?

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about so...

Who are you trying to fool?

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:19   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,13:49)
Quote (blipey @ Nov. 02 2011,10:36)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 01 2011,23:24)

rossum

I'm sorry; I missed the part where you answered the question.  If you'd be so kind, maybe you could point that part out to me.  Again.  I know I'm being dense.  Thanks.

Millions of miraculous machines scurrying about prove a Great Designer. The scriptures and the millions of miraculous conversions prove which religion is legit

yawn.  try better, harder, faster, more.

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:32   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,12:09)
So if mutations didnt cause an evolution from one order to new orders then what do Y'ALL think did? Oh and since you are chemist, please also inform me if and how primordial soup mutated into life

Dont worry I have known how the endocrine system selects phenotypes for years and will teach you but first I want you to tell me your definition of natural selection and how it works with mutations.

If you are interested in transitional fossils, you might find my chapter by chapter review of "Your Inner Fish" enlightening.

You see, people like you really are intellectual cowards.  You are scared to look up things that may interfere with your belief system.  

Inner Fish? Is that based on Earnst Haekels' fraud filled fetal fish propaganda used by the Nazis to promote abortion, eugenics and infanticide?

"I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it."
- Edith Sitwell

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:33   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,14:09)

Ignorant ass.

Why do we look the way we do? What does the human hand have in common with the wing of a fly? Are breasts, sweat glands, and scales connected in some way? To better understand the inner workings of our bodies and to trace the origins of many of today's most common diseases, we have to turn to unexpected sources: worms, flies, and even fish.

Neil Shubin, a leading paleontologist and professor of anatomy who discovered Tiktaalik—the "missing link" that made headlines around the world in April 2006—tells the story of evolution by tracing the organs of the human body back millions of years, long before the first creatures walked the earth. By examining fossils and DNA, Shubin shows us that our hands actually resemble fish fins, our head is organized like that of a long-extinct jawless fish, and major parts of our genome look and function like those of worms and bacteria.

Shubin makes us see ourselves and our world in a completely new light. Your Inner Fish is science writing at its finest—enlightening, accessible, and told with irresistible enthusiasm.

http://www.amazon.com/Your-In....5424474

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:39   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Oct. 24 2011,07:30)
more about slime to proust, hitler therefore baby jesus, please

dear gods thank you for acknowledging this, fourass.

next, do you think it possible you might work in some "WHERE YOU THEY'RE" and perhaps something about the speed of light.  bonus points for vapor canopies or athiests are cannibals.

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,14:53   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,13:49)

Begging the question...

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,15:03   

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibit....delines

Guidelines from Die Bücherei 2:6 (1935), p. 279

6. Writings of a philosophical and social nature whose content deals with the false scientific enlightenment of primitive Darwinism and Monism (Haeckel).

IDiot.

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,15:11   

Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Nov. 02 2011,15:03)

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibit....delines

Guidelines from Die Bücherei 2:6 (1935), p. 279

6. Writings of a philosophical and social nature whose content deals with the false scientific enlightenment of primitive Darwinism and Monism (Haeckel).

IDiot.

Well, can't say I'm surprised that forastero has bought 100% into the Darwin-->Hitler meme.

It must be nice to have others do your thinking for you.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

rossum

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,15:17   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,13:13)
According to Buddha, one shouldnt make haughty claims of whats the gods cant and cant do until one reaches a of very high plane of spiritual knowledge. Your passion for the teachings of materialists men over spiritual enlightenment prove that you havnt reached this plane

And where did you find this gem in the Tripitaka?  Buddhism generally tends to ignore gods.  They aren't particularly relevant to following the path.

Yes spiritual because, Buddhism is about leaving the material and becoming one with the demonic goddess in tantric meditation, which leads to many a secret sadomasochisms and was indeed incorporated by the likes of Hitler

Bwahahaha!  You lose - Poe's Law.  Your knowledge of Buddhism in general, and of Tantric Buddhism in particular, is obviously insufficient.

The Brahmajala Sutta seems to indicate creationism but maybe you can give us your take on the following...

Certainly.  A being dies from a very high plane and is the first to be reborn in a newly formed lower plane: "Then a certain being, due to the exhaustion of his life-span or the exhaustion of his merit, passes away from the ?bhassara plane and re-arises in the empty palace of Brahm?."

Being on his own, since he was the first to be reborn in the empty palace in the lower plane, he wishes for companions: "Then, as a result of dwelling there all alone for so long a time, there arises in him dissatisfaction and agitation, (and he yearns): 'Oh, that other beings might come to this place!' Just at that moment, due to the exhaustion of their life-span or the exhaustion of their merit, certain other beings pass away from the ?bhassara plane and re-arise in the palace of Brahm?, in companionship with him."

Since he wished for companions, and they duly appeared, he suffers from the delusion that he caused them to appear, when in fact it was the exhaustion of their previous karma.  However, he continues with his delusion and claims great powers for himself, on the basis of his mistaken understanding: "Thereupon the being who re-arose there first thinks to himself: 'I am Brahm?, the Great Brahm?, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, the Universal Seer, the Wielder of Power, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be. And these beings have been created by me. What is the reason? Because first I made the wish: "Oh, that other beings might come to this place!" And after I made this resolution, now these beings have come.'"

The being claiming to be Brahm? is mistaken.  This is nothing to do with creationism, but about the mistaken claims of a powerful god to be, "the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be."  You, or your source, has misunderstood the meaning of this passage.  The Brahmajala sutta points out a number of errors found among non-Buddhists.  This passage is from the section about the error of believing in an eternal creator-god who made the world.  Contemporary Buddhists often use it to argue against followers of the Abrahamic religions.

As I said before, your knowledge of Buddhism is insufficient.  All you have done here is to shoot yourself in the foot.  The god claiming to be the creator is making a mistaken claim, based on his own error.

You would do well to restrict yourself to arguing about topics where you have some knowledge.  Buddhism is not one of them.

rossum

--------------
The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,15:18   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Nov. 02 2011,13:11)
Well, can't say I'm surprised that forastero has bought 100% into the Darwin-->Hitler meme.

Not to mention the Buddha-->Hitler meme.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

rossum

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,15:19   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,13:15)
Quote (rossum @ Nov. 02 2011,07:42)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 01 2011,23:02)
because the Cambrian simply represents a benthic environment

And your evidence for land dwelling organisms in the Cambrian is ... ?

rossum

Which ones?

Any land dwelling organism from the Cambrian will do.  Show us your evidence please.

rossum

--------------
The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth.

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:12   

Quote (rossum @ Nov. 02 2011,15:17)
According to Buddha, one shouldnt make haughty claims of whats the gods cant and cant do until one reaches a of very high plane of spiritual knowledge. Your passion for the teachings of materialists men over spiritual enlightenment prove that you havnt reached this plane

And where did you find this gem in the Tripitaka?  Buddhism generally tends to ignore gods.  They aren't particularly relevant to following the path.

Bwahahaha!  You lose - Poe's Law.  Your knowledge of Buddhism in general, and of Tantric Buddhism in particular, is obviously insufficient.

The Brahmajala Sutta seems to indicate creationism but maybe you can give us your take on the following...

Certainly.  A being dies from a very high plane and is the first to be reborn in a newly formed lower plane: "Then a certain being, due to the exhaustion of his life-span or the exhaustion of his merit, passes away from the ?bhassara plane and re-arises in the empty palace of Brahm?."

Being on his own, since he was the first to be reborn in the empty palace in the lower plane, he wishes for companions: "Then, as a result of dwelling there all alone for so long a time, there arises in him dissatisfaction and agitation, (and he yearns): 'Oh, that other beings might come to this place!' Just at that moment, due to the exhaustion of their life-span or the exhaustion of their merit, certain other beings pass away from the ?bhassara plane and re-arise in the palace of Brahm?, in companionship with him."

Since he wished for companions, and they duly appeared, he suffers from the delusion that he caused them to appear, when in fact it was the exhaustion of their previous karma.  However, he continues with his delusion and claims great powers for himself, on the basis of his mistaken understanding: "Thereupon the being who re-arose there first thinks to himself: 'I am Brahm?, the Great Brahm?, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, the Universal Seer, the Wielder of Power, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be. And these beings have been created by me. What is the reason? Because first I made the wish: "Oh, that other beings might come to this place!" And after I made this resolution, now these beings have come.'"

The being claiming to be Brahm? is mistaken.  This is nothing to do with creationism, but about the mistaken claims of a powerful god to be, "the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be."  You, or your source, has misunderstood the meaning of this passage.  The Brahmajala sutta points out a number of errors found among non-Buddhists.  This passage is from the section about the error of believing in an eternal creator-god who made the world.  Contemporary Buddhists often use it to argue against followers of the Abrahamic religions.

As I said before, your knowledge of Buddhism is insufficient.  All you have done here is to shoot yourself in the foot.  The god claiming to be the creator is making a mistaken claim, based on his own error.

You would do well to restrict yourself to arguing about topics where you have some knowledge.  Buddhism is not one of them.

rossum

Hmm so your saying the story represents one spirit being impersonating a creator and another spirit being dismissing his claims? Sounds like a demon is involved and like the Hinduism that Buddhism sprang from, Buddhist venerate and worship demons. This is why Buddhism is so violent in its essence with many war gods worshiped by violent Bodhisattva, Bushido, S?hei, and Kamikaze warriors. War gods with a long history human sacrifice and Kapala skull caps. Could be why the Buddhist nations have the highest rate and number of abortions and infanticide.  Of coarse in China, atheism exponentiates the practices. Pedophilia is also rampant among the Buddhist monks.The Buddhist also often follow a racist Hindu-like caste system.

Tantric rituals involve transforming one’s soul by invoking goddess possession
Virtually all Tibetan Buddhist meditators seek to become enlightened through the use of Tantric rituals to reach spiritual goals (or Sadhanas) incuding knowledge, giving thanks, salvation, transformation, entering Buddha-fields or abode of the deities, good karma, rebirth, nirvana, and ultimately one with a goddess. Utmost secrecy is the cornerstone of tantric rituals. Tantric rituals include consumption of meat and alcohol, breath control, playing musical instruments and most importantly deity yoga, which involves mantras (repetitious chanting of prayers and spells with rosarys and prayer wheels until one becomes divine Buddah in body speech and mind), mandala trance (sandpainting of the celestial mansion or residence of the deities), visualizations of the deity, sexual intercourse with the deity, worship of the deity. The principal tantric deities are Shadakshari (four-armed incarnation of the Dalai Lama), Vajrayogin? ('the Wrathful Lady' or 'the Fierce Black One') and Tara. Avalokite?vara and Chakrasamvara are the male counterparts of these goddesses. These duel-sexed goddesses (Dakines) represent fully enlightened Buddahs and/or yidams (tutors, protectors, and consorts to Buddahood) that the tantic meditator must ultimately become one with what is referred to as the completion stage or Mother tantra. Often regarded as one in the same, these goddesses are the supreme deities (ishtadivas) of the Tantric pantheon. “No male Buddha, approaches them in metaphysical or practical import” Tara is the Indo-European earth and fertility goddess with aliases throughout the world involving zodiac cosmology, temple mounds and ritual human sacrifice, frenzied pedophilia and mutilation . In fact, Tara, Ishtar, Astarte, Inanna, Ashtoreth, Aphrodite , Dea Syria, Astarte, Cybele, Aphrodite, Kore, Mari, Artemis, Arduinna, Diana, Damara, Arianhrod, Artio, are interrelated (different pagan cultures developing name variants as traditions changed and the ages passed). Her male counterparts also include Baal-Thor-Zeus.  Dakini Dakini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....cms6yIA
Other goddess like Chakrasamsara/Vajrayogin? 'the Wrathful Lady' are Just like the Hindu kali ChakraSamvara/Vajrayogin? with a vajra in her right hand and a kapala (skull cup) in her left hand which is filled with blood that she partakes of with her upturned mouth. Her head is adorned with a crown of five human skulls and she wears a necklace of fifty human skulls. She is depicted as standing in the center of a blazing fire of exalted wisdom. the curved drigug knife in her right hand shows her power to cut the continuum of the delusions and obstacles of her followers and of all living beings. Drinking the nectar of blood from the kapala in her left hand symbolizes her experience of the clear light of bliss.[15] the severed-headed form of Vajrayogin? is similar to the Indian goddess Chinnamasta who is recognized by both Hindus and Buddhists.[17]

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:13   

Quote (JohnW @ Nov. 02 2011,15:18)
Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Nov. 02 2011,13:11)

Not to mention the Buddha-->Hitler meme.

He probably knew  I was right

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:14   

Quote (rossum @ Nov. 02 2011,15:19)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,13:15)
Quote (rossum @ Nov. 02 2011,07:42)

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 01 2011,23:02)
because the Cambrian simply represents a benthic environment

And your evidence for land dwelling organisms in the Cambrian is ... ?

rossum

Which ones?

Any land dwelling organism from the Cambrian will do.  Show us your evidence please.

rossum

Cant name any can you?

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:20   

I mean you cant even name one Cambrian land animal

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:26   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,21:12)
Quote (rossum @ Nov. 02 2011,15:17)

rossum

Hmm so your saying the story represents one spirit being impersonating a creator and another spirit being dismissing his claims? Sounds like a demon is involved and like the Hinduism that Buddhism sprang from, Buddhist venerate and worship demons. This is why Buddhism is so violent in its essence with many war gods worshiped by violent Bodhisattva, Bushido, S?hei, and Kamikaze warriors. War gods with a long history human sacrifice and Kapala skull caps. Could be why the Buddhist nations have the highest rate and number of abortions and infanticide.  Of coarse in China, atheism exponentiates the practices. Pedophilia is also rampant among the Buddhist monks.The Buddhist also often follow a racist Hindu-like caste system.

Tantric rituals involve transforming one’s soul by invoking goddess possession
Virtually all Tibetan Buddhist meditators seek to become enlightened through the use of Tantric rituals to reach spiritual goals (or Sadhanas) incuding knowledge, giving thanks, salvation, transformation, entering Buddha-fields or abode of the deities, good karma, rebirth, nirvana, and ultimately one with a goddess. Utmost secrecy is the cornerstone of tantric rituals. Tantric rituals include consumption of meat and alcohol, breath control, playing musical instruments and most importantly deity yoga, which involves mantras (repetitious chanting of prayers and spells with rosarys and prayer wheels until one becomes divine Buddah in body speech and mind), mandala trance (sandpainting of the celestial mansion or residence of the deities), visualizations of the deity, sexual intercourse with the deity, worship of the deity. The principal tantric deities are Shadakshari (four-armed incarnation of the Dalai Lama), Vajrayogin? ('the Wrathful Lady' or 'the Fierce Black One') and Tara. Avalokite?vara and Chakrasamvara are the male counterparts of these goddesses. These duel-sexed goddesses (Dakines) represent fully enlightened Buddahs and/or yidams (tutors, protectors, and consorts to Buddahood) that the tantic meditator must ultimately become one with what is referred to as the completion stage or Mother tantra. Often regarded as one in the same, these goddesses are the supreme deities (ishtadivas) of the Tantric pantheon. “No male Buddha, approaches them in metaphysical or practical import” Tara is the Indo-European earth and fertility goddess with aliases throughout the world involving zodiac cosmology, temple mounds and ritual human sacrifice, frenzied pedophilia and mutilation . In fact, Tara, Ishtar, Astarte, Inanna, Ashtoreth, Aphrodite , Dea Syria, Astarte, Cybele, Aphrodite, Kore, Mari, Artemis, Arduinna, Diana, Damara, Arianhrod, Artio, are interrelated (different pagan cultures developing name variants as traditions changed and the ages passed). Her male counterparts also include Baal-Thor-Zeus.  Dakini Dakini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....cms6yIA
Other goddess like Chakrasamsara/Vajrayogin? 'the Wrathful Lady' are Just like the Hindu kali ChakraSamvara/Vajrayogin? with a vajra in her right hand and a kapala (skull cup) in her left hand which is filled with blood that she partakes of with her upturned mouth. Her head is adorned with a crown of five human skulls and she wears a necklace of fifty human skulls. She is depicted as standing in the center of a blazing fire of exalted wisdom. the curved drigug knife in her right hand shows her power to cut the continuum of the delusions and obstacles of her followers and of all living beings. Drinking the nectar of blood from the kapala in her left hand symbolizes her experience of the clear light of bliss.[15] the severed-headed form of Vajrayogin? is similar to the Indian goddess Chinnamasta who is recognized by both Hindus and Buddhists.[17]

--------------

Seversky

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:34   

Sure I can.  There was a cute little saber-toothed calico kitteh called Muffin.  Lived 521,324,951- 521,324,939 BCE.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:43   

Holy shit! What an absolute dribbler! This gets funnier!

Forastero, does dancing lead to fornication?

Louis

--------------
Bye.

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:49   

Quote (Louis @ Nov. 02 2011,18:43)

Louis

No, Louis, it's vice versa.

Mennonites never procreate in the standing position... it could lead to dancing.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,20:50   

Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,20:20)

Are you talking about Protichnite or Climactichnite fossils?

ETA - I found some confetti. Does that mean I can name the kind of dance at the New Year's Party?

Edited by Kristine on Nov. 02 2011,20:53

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,21:05   

Quote (fnxtr @ Nov. 03 2011,01:49)
Quote (Louis @ Nov. 02 2011,18:43)

Louis

No, Louis, it's vice versa.

Mennonites never procreate in the standing position... it could lead to dancing.

Thanks. I always get that mixed up.

Mind you, my foxtrot has come on no end.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 02 2011,21:27   

Again, I'm willing to teach you, but you have not indicated that you are willing to learn.

Somebody willing to learn would be reading first, before writing about it.

Henry

forastero

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 03 2011,00:37   

Quote (Kristine @ Nov. 02 2011,20:50)
Quote (forastero @ Nov. 02 2011,20:20)

Are you talking about Protichnite or Climactichnite fossils?

ETA - I found some confetti. Does that mean I can name the kind of dance at the New Year's Party?

Interesting fossil tracks and supposedly laid down in tidal flat sandstone.  There are similar sandstone beds and critter tracks at the bottom of the sea today but then the Climactichnite tracks could very well be of those various benthic worms that come to shore just to breed as does modern Odontosyllis phosphorea. The Protichnite tracks are being labeled as those of a Euthycarcinoid, which to me looks like a big benthic sand flea

1510 replies since Oct. 21 2011,05:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (51) < ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]