RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,11:22   

3. DaveScot // Nov 30th 2006 at 7:19 am

idnet

I think Dawkins is being disingenuous talking about a God he denies with every fiber of his being. What a creep.

Comment by DaveScot — November 30, 2006 @ 7:19 am

See the kind of great stuff we're missing by being left out of the Double Secret ID list that Dembski runs?
:(

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,11:25   

I've infiltrated the list. I'm Engineer4Jesus@HomeRealty.com

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Seizure Salad

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,11:36   

Quote (Alan Fox @ Nov. 29 2006,16:16)
He's back!

What the ####? DaveScot actually calls people "homo", and actually makes unspeakably lame gay jokes, and actually laughs at them awkwardly in CAPS LOCK? He reminds me of this kid I knew back in elementary school, who had an emotional disorder and came from a messed-up family. He used to call people "homo" whenever he didn't get his way, and then laugh unnaturally loud to himself aftwerwards while everyone slowly backed away from him. Creepy.

I mean, this whole time I thought you guys were just, you know, going a little overbaord in your mockery, but whoa.

Oh, and moments before he was complaining about being called "grandpa" or whatever and calling for civil discourse. Priceless.

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,11:56   

“Materialists are like all other sects, except for one critical difference: They generally do not hold out a collection plate or wave a sign on the street. They scalp your tax money to promote their philosophy in the school system and make your kids study from their books.”

Great Stuff!

<Dembski/Morphodyke>#### those materialists, hurting our tiny little brains with physics, biology and chemistry.  And with tax money in the bargain.  You can get "poof" for free, so why should we pay for science?</Dembski/Morphodyke>

Btw, Dembski, you claim to be a philosopher.  If you want to show that you have any aptitude and learning in it, back up your baseless charges that empiricism rests on "materialism" (I'd ask churchlady to do so, too, but you know that it's no deeper than a soundbite for her.  Dembski probably has at least some scholasticism to back up his falsehoods).  Until then, I'll understand that you have no grounds for your claims that could withstand the light of day (you may as well take that, Dembski, for if you actually argue it we'll no longer have to assume its and your inadequacy any more).

Glen D

--------------
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p....p

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of coincidence---ID philosophy

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,12:03   

From the Tards that braught you "Activist Judges!":

http://www.uncommondescent.com/archives/1823

Wikipedia Hatchet Jobs on ID Leaders
by DaveScot on November 30th, 2006 · No Comments

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Seizure Salad

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,12:08   

Isn't Dembski's Wikipedia article factually accurate? What's the issue?

PS: Yet again, DaveScot gets shut down on a foreign corner of the internet and retreats to UD.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,12:13   

D'OL!
Another Churchlady nugget

When refereing to her other crappy blog, "Post Darwinist";

The Post-Darwinist skewers the nonsense

http://www.uncommondescent.com/archives/1819

THE Post-Darwinist? WTF?

can I use the google to find that on the internets?

Baaaaaaad Baaaaaaaad fundy Journo. Your writing is the spork in cutlery draw of journalism.

RichardTHughes thinks Denyse could work for the Bush adminstration.

--------------

GCT

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,12:14   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Nov. 30 2006,12:03)
From the Tards that braught you "Activist Judges!":

http://www.uncommondescent.com/archives/1823

Wikipedia Hatchet Jobs on ID Leaders
by DaveScot on November 30th, 2006 · No Comments

Oh yeah, I saw those materialist wikipedia guys and the secret "athiest" conspiracy cabal last night.  They love Sternberging IDers.

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,12:48   

Quote (Seizure Salad @ Nov. 30 2006,11:36)

Quote (Alan Fox @ Nov. 29 2006,16:16)
He's back!

What the he11? DaveScot actually calls people "homo", and actually makes unspeakably lame gay jokes, and actually laughs at them awkwardly in CAPS LOCK? He reminds me of this kid I knew back in elementary school, who had an emotional disorder and came from a messed-up family. He used to call people "homo" whenever he didn't get his way, and then laugh unnaturally loud to himself aftwerwards while everyone slowly backed away from him. Creepy.

I mean, this whole time I thought you guys were just, you know, going a little overbaord in your mockery, but whoa.

Oh, and moments before he was complaining about being called "grandpa" or whatever and calling for civil discourse. Priceless.

For the record, I THINK I was the first person to ever imitate Dave using the epithet "homo". I don't think I'd ever seen him doing that before then, but it 'felt right'.

If that's true, I think Dave might have picked it up from our impersonations of him here, in which case we have a case of life imitating art, which makes me glow with pride. :)

However, if anyone has any records of Dave calling people "homo" on the internets 2+ years ago, I stand corrected.  :angry:

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Bebbo

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,13:30   

Quote (Seizure Salad @ Nov. 30 2006,12:08)

PS: Yet again, DaveScot gets shut down on a foreign corner of the internet and retreats to UD.

I don't think the Dembski page on Wikipedia is completely accurate. But nevertheless it's obviously written with a certain bias.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,13:55   

Quote (Bebbo @ Nov. 30 2006,13:30)

I don't think the Dembski page on Wikipedia is completely accurate. But nevertheless it's obviously written with a certain bias.

Factual / Pro Science?

--------------

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:10   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Nov. 30 2006,11:25)
I've infiltrated the list. I'm Engineer4Jesus@HomeRealty.com

Impossible. That name was taken long ago.

--------------

Bebbo

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:16   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Nov. 30 2006,13:55)
Quote (Bebbo @ Nov. 30 2006,13:30)

Factual / Pro Science?

I don't think it's completely factual. For instance it claimed that Dembski has no papers on any subject published in an academic journal but his CV shows a couple published in statistical journals. Even though I'm no fan of Dembski it does bug me that his Wiki page is obviously written from a totally anti-ID standpoint. I do think it's biased just by the choice of content, even if most of it is true.

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:23   

Can someone who hasn't been blocked from Dembski's websites check to see what his latest academic affiliation on his CV is? I have gotten a report of what may be a new position for Dembski. It would be odd if he changed jobs without some notice of that somewhere.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

phonon

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:30   

People when are you going to get it? ID is not about religion at all. That's why on the ID blogs, they have a special corner to talk about religion.
http://www.uncommondescent.com/archives/1822

Theology corner: Why is the ID guy at the open theology conference a pork chop at a Jewish wedding?
by O'Leary on November 30th, 2006 · 10 Comments

That's so readers won't be confused about whether they are reading about ID or about theology, which are two mutually exclusive things.

Now, it’s unclear to me why the ID guys, who are mostly hard math and science types, should even want to hang out with these children of a lesser god.

See? ID guys are hard, hard with the math and science stuff. They don't need lesser gods than that.

As a traditional Christian, I am handicapped in even considering theistic evolution (TE), not because I have a problem with evolution as such, but by the many places in Scripture where the whole creation, including life - together with its imperfections - is said to provide evidence of God’s work. Forced to choose, I consider the TEs more likely to be wrong than the Scriptures.

Wait, now I'm confused. ID is about hard math and science, which tell us that the Earth is way more than 6000 years old, and that Noah's Ark couldn't possibly have held every species of animal. But the Scriptures can't be wrong. But ID has to be right. This science stuff is hard.

Let's see what the evidence says.

And if we decide that the evidence from nature favours an omnipotent God, we must treat the Scriptural accounts as evidence too. We do not have to accept the Scriptures in a fundamentalist way, but we must consider them evidence.

Oh, now it makes sense. What it says in the Good Book is evidence AND what we observe in nature is also evidence. So when they conflict...Well, the Good Book can't be wrong, so we'll have to just adjust our eyes a bit.

edit : Wait, I just realized that she said that the evidence from nature will tell us whether or not we can trust the evidence from Scripture. If the evidence of nature does not favour an omnipotent God (so far there is no emperical, objective evidence of such), then we can't look to the Scriptures as evidence. Now, I get what she's trying to say. I had it backward.

So it has morphed mainly into an opposition to ID - an opposition which becomes less and less coherent as the materialist agenda becomes more obvious.

O' Leary is an expert in morph.

Conclusion: If ID were not so closely associated with a traditional “Almighty” concept of God, ID guys would be more welcome at open theo conferences.

Afterall, ID isn't about God or gods, since the identity of the designer is absolutely unimportant. ID is absolutely NOT about theology or religion, but dammit we really want to go to those theology conferences. Shucks.

Now, for me, back to journalism.

Oh ok. BACK to journalism. Thank God, or gods if you prefer. At least you don't consider that post to be journalism.

--------------
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:35   

For instance it claimed that Dembski has no papers on any subject published in an academic journal but his CV shows a couple published in statistical journals.

Looks like somebody fixed that today on Wikipedia.

If it was you, you really ought to set up a real user account on Wikipedia.

--------------

phonon

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:48   

The International Courts of Wikipedia
Wikipedia is far too popular and reliable source of information, especially for school children, to let this travesty of justice continue.

We must stop this. For the children.

How? Blog about it. Since, afterall, most school children read ID blogs. Just look at the huge amount of traffic at overwhelmingevidence.com. That place is zany.

If you have a blog, please add an article about Wiki’s bias against ID and refer to the URL for this article so it gets spread around far and wide.

Does anyone else find it ironic that DaveScot is pissing and moaning about administrators of a website not allowing him to post certain things on their website? It's official. These people do not own mirrors.

--------------
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,14:57   

D*mbski's last C.V. updates seems to be August.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,15:58   

ID theorists use Data Compression, Shannon Entropy and the Bible to help detect design.

Somewhat ironic then that:

http://www.researchintelligentdesign.org/wiki/ID_research

shrinks down to

"None" with very little content loss.

--------------

Bebbo

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,16:40   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Nov. 30 2006,14:23)
Can someone who hasn't been blocked from Dembski's websites check to see what his latest academic affiliation on his CV is? I have gotten a report of what may be a new position for Dembski. It would be odd if he changed jobs without some notice of that somewhere.

According to his CV:

http://www.designinference.com/documents/PDF_Current_CV_Dembski.pdf

he's now at Southwestern Baptist.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,16:55   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Nov. 30 2006,10:50)
Quote (stevestory @ Nov. 30 2006,03:54)

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Nov. 30 2006,00:39)

You know that secret listserv you've been talking about on ATBC that Heddle got kicked off of? I'm on that list and write to it a couple times every day. You'd be amazed by all the scientists and engineers all over the world who are are on it. Of course if I told you any of those names, many you'd recognize, I'd have to kill you. I was added to it shortly after Heddle was removed.

You really have to wonder about the quality of that list, if they can kick Heddle off (for having the temerity to discuss the age of the Earth, no less) while actually admitting the likes of DaveScot.

It really sucks that well respected working scientists have to go underground to talk about ID lest they be Sternberged for their heresies against evolutionary dogma.

And I guess this 'going underground' also explains why none of them, like, do any research. Poor poor guys.

got a link for that?

You mean Heddle getting booted for discussing the age of the earth on a list full of closet YEC'ers?

Yeah, Heddle discussed it on his blog on October 4th.

Do you have a linke for
You know that secret listserv you've been talking about on ATBC that Heddle got kicked off of? I'm on that list and write to it a couple times every day. You'd be amazed by all the scientists and engineers all over the world who are are on it. Of course if I told you any of those names, many you'd recognize, I'd have to kill you. I was added to it shortly after Heddle was removed.

?

Stephen Elliott

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,17:03   

Quote (stevestory @ Nov. 30 2006,03:54)

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ Nov. 30 2006,00:39)

You really have to wonder about the quality of that list, if they can kick Heddle off (for having the temerity to discuss the age of the Earth, no less) while actually admitting the likes of DaveScot.

It really sucks that well respected working scientists have to go underground to talk about ID lest they be Sternberged for their heresies against evolutionary dogma.

And I guess this 'going underground' also explains why none of them, like, do any research. Poor poor guys.

got a link for that?

It is here.

http://alanfox.blogspot.com/2006....20.html

For some reason I couldn't make a link.

EDIT: Well blow me down, it apeared as a link anyway.
EDIT2:The full comment you refer to.

DaveScot said...
Dick Hughes,

You know that secret listserv you've been talking about on ATBC that Heddle got kicked off of? I'm on that list and write to it a couple times every day. You'd be amazed by all the scientists and engineers all over the world who are are on it. Of course if I told you any of those names, many you'd recognize, I'd have to kill you. I was added to it shortly after Heddle was removed. It really sucks that well respected working scientists have to go underground to talk about ID lest they be Sternberged for their heresies against evolutionary dogma.

Who's your grandaddy! HAHAHAHA

Best regards,
Grampa

12:56 PM, November 29, 2006  

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,17:06   

[quote=stevestory,Nov. 30 2006,16:55] Do you have a linke for    

Here,about halfway down.

--------------

djmullen

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,17:57   

That Dembski bio on Wikipedia makes for some very interesting reading for people trying to psychoanalyze Dembski.  For example:    
Dembski was born in Chicago, Illinois. He was brought up as a Catholic, the only child of a college biology professor (who accepted and taught evolution). He was educated at Portsmouth Abbey School, at the time an all-male Catholic preparatory school in Rhode Island, but left the school a year early before graduating to enter the University of Chicago, which admitted exceptional students who had not graduated high school (Kurt Wise, who heads Dembski's former theology and science center at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary was in the same 1977 incoming class at the University of Chicago as Dembski). In 1988, as a postdoctoral fellow at MIT, he delivered Portsmouth Abbey's Dom Luke Child's lecture for that year. After the lecture, the school awarded him his high school diploma, ten years after he would have graduated.

He struggled socially at the college level and dropped out at the age of seventeen to work in his mother's art dealership. He says that he did not initially accept the precepts of Christianity, but during this "difficult period" he turned to the Bible in an effort to understand the world around him.  [Shades of Phillip Johnson, who found Jesus in the middle of a difficult divorce. djm]  Later, after becoming an Evangelical Christian, he read creationist literature. He did not accept the doctrines of literal creationists, though their criticisms of evolutionary theory did strike a chord in him. He says of Young Earth creationism:

"Nonetheless, it was their literature that first got me thinking about how improbable it is to generate biological complexity and how this problem might be approached scientifically. A.E. Wilder-Smith was particularly important to me in this regard. Making rigorous his intuitive ideas about information has been the impetus for much of my research." [8]

He returned to school at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), where he studied psychology (in which he received a B.A. in 1981) and statistics (receiving an M.S. in 1983). He was awarded an S.M. in mathematics in 1985, and a Ph.D., also in mathematics, in 1988, both from the University of Chicago, after which he held a postdoctoral fellowship in mathematics at the National Science Foundation from 1988 until 1991, and another in the history and philosophy of science at Northwestern University from 1992–1993. He was awarded an M.A. in philosophy in 1993, and a Ph.D. in the same subject in 1996, both from UIC, and an M.Div from Princeton Theological Seminary, also in 1996.

So here's the Catholic son of a professor of biology and an artsy business woman who's so little loved that his parents send him to an (all-male) Eastern prep school.  He's smart, so he does well at the prep school and actually enters college a year early.  Unfortunately, he's way too immature for the University of Chicago and bombs out at age 17 and winds up working in his mother's flower shop.  This is circa 1977.

During this period of feeling totally inadequate, he turns to the Bible and ends up rejecting his father's religion and becoming an Evangelical Protestant.

He returns to college, this time at the University of Illinois in Chicago and gets a B.A. in 1981 and and M.S. in 1983.  He then gets an S.M. (?what is an S.M. - I assume it's not a degree in Sado Masochism?) in 1985 and a Ph.D. in 1988.  He's a post doc from 1988 to 1991 and from 1991 to 1993.  He gets an M.S. in philosophy in 1993 and another Ph.D. in 1996 and finally falls right into the intellectual gutter and gets an M.Div from Princeton Theological Seminary in 1996.

What this all means is that Dembski was a professional student from 1977 to at least 1996!  Nineteen years in college!  Has anybody every known anybody who wasted nineteen years in college who ever amounted to anything?

How does Dembski do when he's finally forced to leave the Halls of Ivy and try to make his way in the real world?  Not too well:    
During the three years after completing graduate school in 1996 Dembski was unable to secure a university position and so until 1999 he received what he calls "a standard academic salary" of $40,000 a year as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Discovery Institute's, Center for Science and Culture (CSC). "I was one of the early beneficiaries of Discovery largess," says Dembski.

So after nineteen years of higher education, he was essentially unemployable at any non-crank company or institute.  Which is about par for the course for professional students.

Ah, but in 1999, after 22 years of academic unemployment, Dembski strikes paydirt:    
In 1999, Dembski was invited by Robert Sloan, President of Baylor University, to establish the Michael Polanyi Center at the university. Named after the Hungarian physical chemist and philosopher Michael Polanyi (1891–1976), Dembski described it as "the first intelligent design think tank at a research university".

How did he meet Sloan, the first person in history to offer him a real job?

Dembski had known Sloan for about three years, having taught Sloan's daughter at a Christian study summer camp not far from Waco, Texas.

So after two decades of education, Dembski was tutoring young fundamentalists at a summer camp!  Again, about what you'd expect from a professional student tossed out into the cruel world.

And who was Sloan, the man who hired him?    
Sloan was the first Baptist minister to serve as Baylor's president in over 30 years

Of course, both he and, eventually, Sloan, completely bombed out at Baylor and both were eventually fired.  Dembski, in fact, was fired by Sloan and he and the Polanyi Institute were instrumental in getting Sloan fired.

And today?  Why, today he's the Czar of the dippiest blog in blogdom.  Again, about what you'd expect from a professional student.

People who are psychoanalyzing Dembski should study the Wikipedia article closely for clues to his rather warped psyche.

djmullen

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:03   

Another thing I just thought of while reading the above article: Assuming that Dembski rejected his real father, could he have emotionally "adopted" Sloan as a father substitute?  If so, think of how he felt when his "new father" rejected him too and fired him from the only real job he'd ever had!

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:25   

On the Wikipedia thread here, Patrick claimed he too has been grievously wronged.  Within a Wikipedia article on the vermiform appendix, this originally appeared:

One explanation has been that the appendix is a remnant of an earlier function, with no current purpose.

Patrick substituted a much more detailed essay on the possible functions of the appendix, which began thusly:

For years, the appendix was credited with very little physiological function. We now know, however, that the appendix serves an important role in the fetus and in young adults....

But ALAS!  He was almost immediately reverted, and his post identified as vandalism.

He wasn't entirely unappreciated, however.  Other sycophants at UD commented upon Patrick's erudition:

bFast // Nov 30th 2006 at 5:00 pm

Patrick, your knowledge of the appendix is incredible. I bet that if I assembled all of the physicians in my local hospital, they would not know as much as you about this appendage.

But Patrick is modest:

Not really “impressive”, I just spent the time to look into it. The problem is that the common view of the appendix is so entrenched that it’s become dogma. And information contrary to the dogma is buried under everything else (see TalkOrigins for example).

On a hunch, I googled the sentence, in quotes, "For years, the appendix was credited with very little physiological function."  This turned up a 1999 "Ask the Experts: Medicine" response on Scientific American.com - which happens to be the revolutionary appendix essay Patrick posted on Wikipedia, word for vermiform word. See: Sci Am

The original was penned by Loren G. Martin, professor of physiology at Oklahoma State University. The article, or portions of it, is repeated here and there across the net (blogs and so on), including Patrick's repeat post at Overbearing Ungulates.  Where he again fails to credit the author.  

Way to go Patrick!  See, there is research going on within the ID community.  Not to mention a good deal of cutting and pasting.  

And good work digging up information hidden from us - buried, no less - DEEP within the vaults of Scientific American.

Incredible?  Impressive?  Try, "ridiculous."

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:34   

WHOA!  Now I see that bFast's "Incredible" and Patrick's "Not really impressive" (hey, stupid, he said "incredible," not "impressive") comments have been deleted - and a primer on how to post to Wikipedia posted instead.  Isn't that just so SPECIAL!

Too late IDudes!

--------------

- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:51   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Nov. 30 2006,18:34)
WHOA!  Now I see that bFast's "Incredible" and Patrick's "Not really impressive" (hey, stupid, he said "incredible," not "impressive") comments have been deleted - and a primer on how to post to Wikipedia posted instead.  Isn't that just so SPECIAL!

Too late IDudes!

8. Thou shall not steal.

I stole that, BTW.

--------------

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:54   

bFast // Nov 30th 2006 at 5:00 pm

Patrick, your knowledge of the appendix is incredible. I bet that if I assembled all of the physicians in my local hospital, they would not know as much as you about this appendage.

Could that be a noodly appendage?  Just a thought.

--------------

- David Foster Wallace

- Barry Arrington

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 30 2006,18:58   

The email list is called "phylogenists", and it does include a number of names that we would recognize. Dembski, Johnson, Wells, Behe, Nelson, and pretty much the entire list of DI fellows. Quite a number of ICR and AIG affiliated people are also list members. Other folks like Casey Luskin and John Calvert are, or were, there. One could lay odds that a substantial number of people with a track record of toeing the ID line on fora like ISCID, ARN, and various IDC-advocacy blogs are also members of that list. Certainly I'd be surprised if Forrest Mims, Walter Bradley, and John Baumgartner were not on it. Robert Gentry? That would be a question mark.

--------------

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]