Joined: Nov. 2011
|Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Dec. 11 2011,16:57)|
|What, universal front loading? In short, no. How can it be? If it were then there are consequences for that. How is the latent gene activated? Does the designer do it manually? And so on. |
The latent gene is activated by different ambient conditions, in the case of the lizard, different diet. The designer is not called into question.
Remember their aim is to show that evolution cannot work. by reducing the possibility of having novel genes and by showing that loss of information can outpace even the few rare examples of gain.
The designer for the moment is not called into question by them. He will be for sure, but for now they are out to disprove that evolution could work.
Their strategy is very simple:
1) Show people that evolution is faith based
2) Show people that evolution can't work using scientific peer review papers al la mr. behe's work.
3) Ask people why they put their trust on such a falascious system
4) Provide a framework for an alternative which requires just as much faith and is simpler to understand and is backed by "scientific work".
5) initiate brainwashing procedures.
"Cows who know a moose when they see one will do infinitely better than a cow that pairs with a moose because they cannot see the difference either." Gary Gaulin