RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Cornelius Hunter Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 12 2010,10:07   

Sometimes, it hurts just to look. But look we must.

Neal Tedford: We just don't see outboard motors on minivans either, so your example is meaningless.

Derick Childress: Really?

Neal, you really have made Zachriel's point several times already. It's getting embarrassing to read your posts.

{You ain't seen nuttin' yet.}

Zachriel: Heh. Those crazy humans. Next thing you know they'll be putting maps in phones and computers in ovens.

Neal Tedford: I enjoyed your link, but that's not a minivan with an outboard motor.

See evolutionists stretch the data to support their worldview, but minimize contradictory evidence... your link just proves the point.

Derick Childress:

Neal, does it hurt to be that stupid?

I posted the first picture I found of an amphibious automobile to show what a ridiculous point you were making. As soon as I posted it, the thought flashed through my mind: "Hmm. I wonder if Neal is going to say something about it 'not being a minivan.'" But then I thought "Nah, no one could be dumb enough to miss the point to that degree."

Apparently, I was wrong.

The struggle against ignorance is to the end of time. But it is said that if you die in tard, you will be reborn in Tardhalla.

514 replies since Jan. 26 2007,15:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]