Joined: Sep. 2014
| Concealed Citizen|
March 31, 2021 at 9:39 pm
And still, after WJM has pulled down KF’s pants over and over, the fact remains, that KF’s “philosophy” has nothing to say beyond:
1. People accept premises.
2. They reason from them (sometimes better than others.)
3. People are self-interested.
4. People make commitments to premises. (The premises differ amongst humans quite a bit.)
5. They feel “guilty” when they violate those commitments. I.e, violate their “duty” to said premises.
6. Some people have no guilt (feeling of “duty”) at all. (Sociopaths.)
Nothing about KF’s “philosophy” (no matter how many times he uses the term “duty” and no matter how many times, by golly, he wishes his word salad were rational or persuasive or informative to the human condition) it’s not the least bit controversial, nor does it point to some transcendent morality.
Moreover, he has shown himself a coward over and over, because when people put strong questions to his nonsense, he attacks character and deflects. As if the issues have be resolved. They haven’t. It’s just pure cowardice on KF’s part to squarely address the issues.
Massive fail, KF. Pitiful. Truly pitiful. Again, you should just come clean and admit you’re driven by Roman Catholic dogma. That would be honest. And you might reclaim some respect. Maybe.
Good bye Concealed Citizen, it has been nice knowing you.