RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (870) < ... 865 866 867 868 869 [870] >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 01 2020,08:59   

Quote (clamboy @ Dec. 25 2019,02:23)
Quote (k.e.. @ Dec. 24 2019,10:34)
Joe goat wife dog birthday  *partay* time waster, extreme right wing global warming climate denialist and flat earth promoting evoloution is a fact but as far as Joe is concerned bald faced lies repurposed  as assover suckup Dr. BEHE and DR DR DEMBSKI cocks between Joe's open legs to suck.

I have an original recipe for a Corpse Reviver No. 2, from The Savoy drinks book published in the 1920s. The recipe reads, in, part, "Three taken in quick succession will soon act to derevive the corpse."
k.e. has, it seems, hit the 2.5/3 mark. But go to it, old son! Wake Duncan with thy knocking!

OK OK OK NOTPOLOGY TIME. Ha! Finn (aka The End) Again Wakes(*). Thou dost misunderestimate mine own wokeness

. or not. Since Bill's cardiganish appearances have diminished in both frequency and locations, can we safely concur lying JoeG may try and exercise an hegemonic plastic polluted,  discarded beer can 'reconstructed  Alamo fort' evironment in the ID swamp? Joe on dreaming of becoming the doyen of the fundy glitterati between the famous Dave Scott's naked Venice Beach Incident and Dr Dr Billy bared from the Baylor staff cafe on 3rd party farting/doxing/and being an all round cunt grounds. Must leave heaps of room for Joe? Right? Hmmmm. Lets do some math.
Joe's Blog positive fb - ZERO.
Support for ANY of his posts? - ZERO.
So actually JoeZ makes Billy (the worlds worst witness especially at Dover look like a respected snakes assshole in a wagon rut compared to Joe). High praise indeed.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

clamboy

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 01 2020,16:01   

Quote (k.e.. @ Jan. 01 2020,08:59)
Quote (clamboy @ Dec. 25 2019,02:23)

Quote (k.e.. @ Dec. 24 2019,10:34)
Joe goat wife dog birthday  *partay* time waster, extreme right wing global warming climate denialist and flat earth promoting evoloution is a fact but as far as Joe is concerned bald faced lies repurposed  as assover suckup Dr. BEHE and DR DR DEMBSKI cocks between Joe's open legs to suck.

I have an original recipe for a Corpse Reviver No. 2, from The Savoy drinks book published in the 1920s. The recipe reads, in, part, "Three taken in quick succession will soon act to derevive the corpse."
k.e. has, it seems, hit the 2.5/3 mark. But go to it, old son! Wake Duncan with thy knocking!

OK OK OK NOTPOLOGY TIME. Ha! Finn (aka The End) Again Wakes(*). Thou dost misunderestimate mine own wokeness

. or not. Since Bill's cardiganish appearances have diminished in both frequency and locations, can we safely concur lying JoeG may try and exercise an hegemonic plastic polluted,  discarded beer can 'reconstructed  Alamo fort' evironment in the ID swamp? Joe on dreaming of becoming the doyen of the fundy glitterati between the famous Dave Scott's naked Venice Beach Incident and Dr Dr Billy bared from the Baylor staff cafe on 3rd party farting/doxing/and being an all round cunt grounds. Must leave heaps of room for Joe? Right? Hmmmm. Lets do some math.
Joe's Blog positive fb - ZERO.
Support for ANY of his posts? - ZERO.
So actually JoeZ makes Billy (the worlds worst witness especially at Dover look like a respected snakes assshole in a wagon rut compared to Joe). High praise indeed.

Mea culpa.

The book reads, "*Four* taken in quick succession...", etc. not three. k.e., you clearly have the advantage of me. Carry on, and may God's angels sing thee to thy rest.

26071 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (870) < ... 865 866 867 868 869 [870] >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]