RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (415) < ... 410 411 412 413 414 [415] >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2019,13:32   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Aug. 11 2019,14:05)
Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 11 2019,12:52)
The three stooges at UD seem to be going all conspiracy theory on Epstein, but I haven't had the willpower to read the thread.

Who wants to have a lottery on when Pizzagate is raised?

You're too late.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 11 2019,16:19   

Brother BrianAugust 11, 2019 at 12:46 pm
KF@48, what exactly would “they” be covering up? Killing Epstein does nothing about the large number of underage girls who were victimized, and who were witnesses. The testimony that was recently made public, and contained some powerful names, was testimony of the witness, not Epstein.

As I said previously, propagating unproven conspiracy theories does no good but it has the potential to do great harm to innocent people.

When I mentioned Trump paying off women to keep them quite (a proven fact) you accused me of scandal mongering. But when you make unproven accusations, it is somehow acceptable. Why the hypocrisy?

linky

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 13 2019,06:32   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 10 2019,16:41)
I wonder if Kairosfocus is uploading all that graphical nonsense on a dial-up modem. I just found out the GDP per capita in Montserrat is $8,500 a year.

I wonder if that number is true for KF. Just google "Gordon E. Mullings 250.000$".

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 14 2019,05:28   

PaVAugust 13, 2019 at 9:37 am
For the curious:

1.) Who is more likely to have something to fear regarding sexual predation, Bill Clinton or Donald Trump?
2.) Who ordered Jeffrey Epstein to stay away, Clinton or Trump?
3.) Does what happened to Epstein sound familiar? Yes, it sounds like what happened to Jim McDougall of Whitewater fame who, while in prison was put into solitary confinement despite his doctors strictly saying that because of his heart condition solitary confinement would likely kill him, was put into solitary confinement and died. He never testified against Bill and Hillary Clinton. Oh, well . . . . .
linky

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 14 2019,08:50   

Quote (stevestory @ Aug. 14 2019,05:28)

PaVAugust 13, 2019 at 9:37 am
For the curious:

1.) Who is more likely to have something to fear regarding sexual predation, Bill Clinton or Donald Trump?
2.) Who ordered Jeffrey Epstein to stay away, Clinton or Trump?
3.) Does what happened to Epstein sound familiar? Yes, it sounds like what happened to Jim McDougall of Whitewater fame who, while in prison was put into solitary confinement despite his doctors strictly saying that because of his heart condition solitary confinement would likely kill him, was put into solitary confinement and died. He never testified against Bill and Hillary Clinton. Oh, well . . . . .
linky

I wanted to post something like "His scientific arguments support ID nearly as much as Pizzagate."
However reality is even better  
ET
August 13, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Teaching blind watchmaker evolution has ruined more innocent lives than pizzagate. School shootings occurred due to the teaching of that nonsense.

ETA: The new UD design is really hurting my eyes

Edited by sparc on Aug. 14 2019,08:51

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2019,08:13   

Darwinists may be paying a price for pop science celebrity: Jeffrey Epstein

The late Jeffrey Epstein cultivated a lot of people, including Darwinists who were pop science faves. In the aftermath, they must be wishing he’d never heard of them.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2019,09:29   

Republican Steve King: if not for incest and rape ‘would there be any population left?’
link

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2019,09:03   

Our good friend PaV has gifted us with as fine a piece of ID Wisdom as you'll find anywhere this side of O'Leary.  He talks about how Darwin is on the ropes.  He goes on at length about how the Cambrian Explosion generated lots and lots of new body plans, but not many species and then 80 million years later, the Ordivician Radiation generated lots of new species, but few new body plans!  That's exactly opposite!

I think you can see how poor old Darwin is getting squeezed in a Dembskian vice here.

PaV finishes his OP with these stirring words:

To an intellectually honest person, these facts should cause serious concerns about the scientific validity of Darwinian theory, to the point of abandonement. Most who have thoroughly studied the foundations of Darwinian theory and compared it to actual facts end up untethering themselves from this sinking ship.

Robert F. Shedinger is the latest to take this voyage.

So I click on Shedinger's name to find out who this latest super genius is and I wind up on "Evolution News and Science Today" where I find ...

We are delighted to welcome Dr. Shedinger as a new contributor. A Professor of Religion at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, he is the author of a new book critiquing Darwinian triumphalism, The Mystery of Evolutionary Mechanisms: Darwinian Biology’s Grand Narrative of Triumph and the Subversion of Religion, from which this post is adapted.

Link

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2019,11:43   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Aug. 17 2019,07:03)
Our good friend PaV has gifted us with as fine a piece of ID Wisdom as you'll find anywhere this side of O'Leary.  He talks about how Darwin is on the ropes.  He goes on at length about how the Cambrian Explosion generated lots and lots of new body plans, but not many species and then 80 million years later, the Ordivician Radiation generated lots of new species, but few new body plans!  That's exactly opposite!

I think that was a garbled version of this;
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_rel....519.php

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2019,13:12   

Re "He goes on at length about how the Cambrian Explosion generated lots and lots of new body plans, but not many species and then 80 million years later, the Ordivician Radiation generated lots of new species, but few new body plans!  That's exactly opposite!"

How would either of those scenarios be contrary to the theory?

12429 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (415) < ... 410 411 412 413 414 [415] >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]