RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (778) < ... 773 774 775 776 777 [778] >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 10 2019,07:58   

Quote (fnxtr @ May 09 2019,22:51)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 09 2019,08:20)

Quote (Henry J @ May 07 2019,04:52)
Is that cause he's always wound up?

Tightly sprung? I think he secretly might have sugar in his socks. And he's fond of his mother.Tied up with the wrong crowd. Bends down for complete strangers. Inconsistent.A sunset lover. Smooth elbows. A man with specific mannerisms. Sleeps diagonally. A perplexment. Rides the carousel. An evening botanist. Classically athletic .Fraternally-minded. Wears a light wristwatch.Gives a careful handshake. Gives too much change for a dollar. A fluent swimmer. A keen-eyed birdwatcher

Because he's not even right twice a day.

k.e. are you suggesting ET is...  musical? A confirmed bachelor?

Why did the sperm cross the road?

Because ET put on the wrong socks this morning.

Musical... of course he plays a homophone!
Jo3G put some sugar in your shoes n keep yur shirt tail in.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 10 2019,08:00   

kadabumptish

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 10 2019,08:01   

whistling along evening

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 10 2019,08:02   

You must enter a message to post

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2019,08:14   

Jo3G seems to have raptured clean off of the face of Dembski or Behe balls deep in his mouth the earth. Where in world the or maybe the old soviet union  is the infinitely deniably cry baby of id, the wholly unilamic lama, the world's worst Islamist apart from homogoatism. Goat love him. Jo3G is AWOL but this time   no one gives a fuck including ALL his ID buddies. ah ah ah..... sez ze count dat counts...

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2019,10:50   

Quote (k.e.. @ May 11 2019,08:14)
Jo3G seems to have raptured clean off of the face of Dembski or Behe balls deep in his mouth the earth. Where in world the or maybe the old soviet union  is the infinitely deniably cry baby of id, the wholly unilamic lama, the world's worst Islamist apart from homogoatism. Goat love him. Jo3G is AWOL but this time   no one gives a fuck including ALL his ID buddies. ah ah ah..... sez ze count dat counts...

Maybe he’s on a secret mission for Trump.

KevinB

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2019,16:31   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ May 11 2019,10:50)

Quote (k.e.. @ May 11 2019,08:14)

Maybe he’s on a secret mission for Trump.

No, because if he was, there's be something about it on Trump's Twitter.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2019,19:28   

Twittering is for the birds.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: May 12 2019,14:09   

Brother Brian in response to Batshitcrazy77:

A YouTube video with only 654 views? I just watched a YouTube video about a guy unbagging the things he bought from an aquarium store that had 117,000 views. That’s all you got?

I’m starting a pool on the time when Batshitcrazy77 threatens to have him banned.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2019,10:10   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ May 12 2019,22:09)
Brother Brian in response to Batshitcrazy77:

A YouTube video with only 654 views? I just watched a YouTube video about a guy unbagging the things he bought from an aquarium store that had 117,000 views. That’s all you got?

I’m starting a pool on the time when Batshitcrazy77 threatens to have him banned.

I'm wondering if  Jo3G is stupid enough to come back here. Maybe we can set up a free virtual ADD clinic  just for him. Where he has to guess the password and provide a photo of his last visit to a crypt in some forsaken middle American yuppie slum rather than a proper hajj

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2019,10:59   

Quote (stevestory @ May 14 2019,08:57)
DaveS May 14, 2019 at 8:08 am
KF,

Do you believe that same-sex marriage will ever be illegal anywhere in the US again?

Kairosfocus May 14, 2019 at 9:49 am
DS, I think last days fatalism is an error. On reading my Bible, at Pentecost, Peter spoke of “in these last days” as we also see in Heb 1. Messiah is eschatological, and arguably the frame extends to Jeremiah and Daniel: 2,600 years so far, the time when God goes global, then as gospel goes, revival meets resistance by riot. And riot is very bad governance in any of the nations that are created by and accountable to God. Where, God is creator of the nations and the gospel has an intrinsic ethical component which is part of how it teaches the nations. Including as we can see in Alfred’s Book of Dooms and in Justinian’s Corpus Juris Civilis (in its embedded textbook, the Institutes) — not perfect, but instructive. So, too, the parables of the stewards found wanting should serve as warning enough that we must not be found idle or refusing to teach the nations i/l/o Messiah. Where, Gal 3:14 is clear that in the seed of Abraham, the blessing of Abraham is come to any nation that will but receive it. So, the current guilty secret of our civilisation is a bad sign, and it is tied to the Rom 1 collapse of ethics and good order that marks communities in stubborn rebellion against what they know or should acknowledge concerning their Creator. I can find no justification whatsoever for enabling error by silence; especially ruinous error. The lesson of the White Rose movement on how the idolatry of political messianism works ruin should also be noted. I think too that Schaeffer’s thought on the line of despair has somewhat to teach. DV, more later, today, I handed over a draft. KF

Kairosfocus May 14, 2019 at 9:52 am
DS, wrong question. The question that gives me nightmares and day stallions is, will the US survive the current tidal waves and moral collapse, along with Britain, France and Germany? As for the little archipelago to the south, who knows? KF

If there was a Truth in Blog Naming requirement they'd have to rename UD "Gordon Thinks About Dudes Gettin It On dot com"

linky

Sciencing so hard over there.

[butthead]Huh-huh, he said "hard". Huh-huh.[/butthead]

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2019,11:34   

Exxon document from 1982. Y-axis on one side is labeled Atmospheric CO2, the other side labeled Average Temperature Increase.

By JoeLogic, that means Atmospheric CO2 is equivalent to Average Temperature Increase.  :D  :D  :D

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: June 06 2019,10:22   

Quote (stevestory @ May 14 2019,11:34)

Exxon document from 1982. Y-axis on one side is labeled Atmospheric CO2, the other side labeled Average Temperature Increase.

By JoeLogic, that means Atmospheric CO2 is equivalent to Average Temperature Increase.  :D  :D  :D

Does that mean that CO2 = Temperature? I learn something new every time I come here.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: June 17 2019,18:38   

Should we start a pool on how long until ET/Joke gets tired of being ignored at UD and waddles his sorry ignorant ass back over here for some desperately needed attention?   :)

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"I'm a female retired marine biologist"

Whizz-dumb from Joe "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest female impersonator YEC.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: June 20 2019,08:18   

Nah, that might jinx this BB.

23321 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (778) < ... 773 774 775 776 777 [778] >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]