RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (778) < ... 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,17:05   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 12 2019,16:24)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,15:06)
Jerry Coyne's review trashed by Michael Behe:

Coyne is quite the prominent evolutionary biologist, and has been antagonistic to intelligent design arguments for decades. If Darwin’s theory were actually the powerful idea it’s claimed to be, Coyne should have been able to counter design easily, simply by summarizing its arguments and showing how Darwin deals with them. Yet he can’t even bring himself to mention what those arguments are. Instead he tries to whip up hysteria against a book that argues for what most people already believe. That speaks volumes about the actual strength of Darwin’s theory.

evoTARD cowardice goes all the way to the top of the shit pile.

Yes Joke, Behe really makes himself look like a dumb shit pile as he keeps yelling about "Darwin's theory" and "Darwin didn't deal with the issues".  Darwin has been dead for over 130 years and "Darwin's theory" hasn't been the scientific consensus since the early 1900's.

There's a good reason Behe is such a laughingstock with actual evolutionary scientists.   :D

What a dumbass, loser, tammy.

Darwin's ideas- design without a designer- are still the main course of evolutionary biology.

Darwin's natural selection is still the only posited concept allegedly capable of doing that. Dr. Behe is correct when he says that neutral theory is not a theory about explaining complex biological structures and protein machines.

The modern synthesis was just an extension of Darwin blended with the genetics of Gregor Mendel.

Chance still rules supreme. And it is still all contingent serendipity.

Even you admits there isn't any direction. Which would mean any attempt at producing a tree would be folly.

But I digress- evolutionary biology is still promotes blind watchmaker evolution, in which mutations are still chance events as in accidents, errors and mistakes. Nothing is planned.

It is still Darwin, all the way down.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

simple English (hint: "equal" and "interchangeable" aren't synonyms)- JohnW

"Genetic mutations are mistakes"- evolutionary biology

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"- Intelligent Design and Timothy Horton

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,17:07   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 12 2019,16:28)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,19:21)
Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 12 2019,10:18)

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 12 2019,11:03)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,07:43)

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 12 2019,09:25)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,17:07)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,08:50)

Proof that frequency and wavelength are interchangeable. Which led to the proof that evoTARDs are desperate and ignorant

Desperate and totally reTARDed.

Oooooooops

LoL! ke is sooooo fucking stupid he doesn't grasp the simple things in life.

Yes I responded to my post to highlight the fact that you are a desperately ignorant evoTARD

I know that willful ignorance is one of the foundational pillars of the ID movement, and it's impossible to spend more than thirty seconds on UD without finding all kinds of hilarious examples.  But even in this context: is there anyone else as proudly, flamboyantly ineducable as Joe?

3 out of 4 UD commenters would avoid the stupidity of saying wavelength and frequency are interchange.

Not given the context of the discussion. And the stupidity is all yours, asshole.

The graph proves that the two are interchangeable. The graph is good using either or the X axis or both.

Shut up JoeG

LoL! I expect morons to laugh at me, ke.

Nice. Own. Goal.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,17:08   

Coyne is quite the prominent evolutionary biologist, and has been antagonistic to intelligent design arguments for decades. If Darwin’s theory were actually the powerful idea it’s claimed to be, Coyne should have been able to counter design easily, simply by summarizing its arguments and showing how Darwin deals with them. Yet he can’t even bring himself to mention what those arguments are. Instead he tries to whip up hysteria against a book that argues for what most people already believe. That speaks volumes about the actual strength of Darwin’s theory.

shit pile.

Yes Joke, Behe really makes himself look like a dumb shit pile as he keeps yelling about "Darwin's theory" and "Darwin didn't deal with the issues".  Darwin has been dead for over 130 years and "Darwin's theory" hasn't been the scientific consensus since the early 1900's.

There's a good reason Behe is such a laughingstock with actual evolutionary scientists.   :D

Behe doesn't care who laughs. He knows he gets the last laugh, as always.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,17:17   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,17:08)

shit pile.

Yeah because he takes money from morons like you Joke who are too stupid to know what he's peddling is pure science-free bullshit.   He's laughing at you all the way to the bank.   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"I'm a female retired marine biologist"

Whizz-dumb from Joe "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest female impersonator YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,17:20   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 12 2019,17:17)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,17:08)

shit pile.

Yeah because he takes money from morons like you Joke who are too stupid to know what he's peddling is pure science-free bullshit.  

LoL! You don't know what science is, asshole. Evolutionism is untestable pap.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,18:01   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 12 2019,17:52)
UD has been boring as shit lately so I was perusing old stuff, like this Barry excerpt from 2008:

We live in exciting times.  The Darwinist/materialist hegemony over our culture has definitely peaked, and we are privileged to watch the initial tremors that are shaking the Darwinist house of cards.  These are only the beginning of woes for St. Charles’ disciples, and I look forward to one day watching the entire rotten edifice come crashing down.  I am persuaded that just as when the Soviet Union went seemingly overnight from “menacing colossus astride the globe” to “non-existent,” the final crash of the House of Darwin will happen with astonishing suddenness.  You can be sure that we at UD will be there not only reporting on events, but also lending our intellectual pry bars to the effort.

Best regards to all,

Barry Arrington

If you are so fucking bored why don't you take the time to actually learn about Intelligent Design? And it would be a good idea to brush up on what evolutionary biology really says.

They need help coming up with a methodology to test the claims being made.

--------------

Tony M Nyphot

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,19:11   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 12 2019,16:07)

Proof that frequency and wavelength are interchangeable. Which led to the proof that evoTARDs are desperate and ignorant

Oooooooops

Yes I responded to my post to highlight the fact that you are a desperately ignorant evoTARD

I know that willful ignorance is one of the foundational pillars of the ID movement, and it's impossible to spend more than thirty seconds on UD without finding all kinds of hilarious examples.  But even in this context: is there anyone else as proudly, flamboyantly ineducable as Joe?

3 out of 4 UD commenters would avoid the stupidity of saying wavelength and frequency are interchange.

Not given the context of the discussion. And the stupidity is all yours, asshole.

The graph proves that the two are interchangeable. The graph is good using either or the X axis or both.

Shut up JoeG

Nice. Own. Goal.

Yeah, ke, because even morons can't believe how utterly fucking stupid JoeG is.

--------------
"I, OTOH, am an underachiever...I either pee my pants or faint dead away..." FTK

"You could always wrap fresh fish in the paper you publish it on, though, and sell that." - Field Man on how to find value in Gary Gaulin's real-science "theory"

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 12 2019,19:35   

Quote (Tony M Nyphot @ Mar. 12 2019,20:11)

I was bored last night, and pondered going somewhere like physlink and posting the question, "are frequency and wavelength interchangeable?"

but back when I was in physics I used to spend a lot of time at physlink, and still have friends in common with those people, and I didn't want them to wonder how I'd become dumb enough to ask that question, since anybody who hangs out there surely knows c = λν.

if I ever get super bored though, I might ask it at a different physics forum, just to see what they say.  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D   :)

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,07:01   

Quote (Tony M Nyphot @ Mar. 12 2019,19:11)

Oooooooops

Shut up JoeG

Nice. Own. Goal.

Compared to you evoTARDs I am a super genius. And I am more than OK with that.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,07:04   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 12 2019,19:35)
Quote (Tony M Nyphot @ Mar. 12 2019,20:11)

I was bored last night, and pondered going somewhere like physlink and posting the question, "are frequency and wavelength interchangeable?"

but back when I was in physics I used to spend a lot of time at physlink, and still have friends in common with those people, and I didn't want them to wonder how I'd become dumb enough to ask that question, since anybody who hangs out there surely knows c = λν.

if I ever get super bored though, I might ask it at a different physics forum, just to see what they say.  :D  :)  :D  :)  :D   :)

Yes, stevie, ask them if referring to CO2 emissions by the wavelength or the frequency is referring to the SAME thing.

That was the context- peer-reviewed papers talking about the frequency of the CO2 emissions as compared with the papers talking about the wavelength.

Ask them if those papers were referring to the same emissions.

Or continue to be a dishonest coward. Your choice

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,07:06   

Also ask them if the 160 meter band (wavelength) refers to/ is interchangeable with frequencies from 1.8M - 2MHz

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,07:14   

Where is Behe’s response to Lenski’s Part IV critique (see OP of this thread) where Lenski described in detail an experiment which directly refuted Behe’s IC and Edge of Evolution claims? Lenski’s Part IV review has been out for almost a week and Behe has been dodging it like his pants are on fire.

Only a total asshole moron would think what Lenski described refutes IC. It is only ONE protein, you ignorant fuck. And no one can show it arose via blind and mindless processes.

Not only that, given the circumstances, what occurred fits in with "built-in responses to environmental cues".

But I digress. Dr. Behe addressed this experiment several YEARs ago:

One Small Step Sideways, Two Huge Steps Back

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,08:56   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,08:38)
And some jerk had to censor BB's comment. It now reads

Brother Brian March 12, 2019 at 5:06 pm
Hazel

And Brian, my remark about “parochial” was addressed to kf:

I knew that. I was just being a [SNIP — Ed]. I apologize.

But i agree that there are some broad stroke ideas of beauty that most of us would agree on. But the bigger question is if our anscestors would agree with us. In previous ages pasty white skin was the ideal. And women who were more “pudgy”? And this is just European norms. I’m sure that African ideals of beauty, and Indian, East Indian, Australian aborigiginal, etc were completely different than our modern ideal.

I am hoping that late middle age, beer bellied men become the epitome of male beauty. I won’t hold my breath. (ET, feel free to hold your breath).

What a dick.

It was redundant. Everyone knows that Brother Brian, aka acartia bogart, is a dick.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,12:01   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 13 2019,11:58)
Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,06:38)
And some jerk had to censor BB's comment. It now reads

Brother Brian March 12, 2019 at 5:06 pm
Hazel

And Brian, my remark about “parochial” was addressed to kf:

I knew that. I was just being a [SNIP — Ed]. I apologize.

But i agree that there are some broad stroke ideas of beauty that most of us would agree on. But the bigger question is if our anscestors would agree with us. In previous ages pasty white skin was the ideal. And women who were more “pudgy”? And this is just European norms. I’m sure that African ideals of beauty, and Indian, East Indian, Australian aborigiginal, etc were completely different than our modern ideal.

I am hoping that late middle age, beer bellied men become the epitome of male beauty. I won’t hold my breath. (ET, feel free to hold your breath).

What a dick.

The very next comment:
92  ET  March 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm
Thankfully clever, humorous conversation, broad shoulders and a chest that fills out the shirt, still work

ET: famed for clever, humorous conversation.

I am. Assholes would never know it, though.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,16:13   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,14:29)
Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 13 2019,12:58)
92  ET  March 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm
Thankfully clever, humorous conversation, broad shoulders and a chest that fills out the shirt, still work

ET: famed for clever, humorous conversation.

Joe bragging about his big manly chest to the other Incels on UD is pretty humorous  :D  :)  :p

Who said I was talking about myself?

I was just noting what still works.

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,18:09   

Sharon sends seven sequential sucky shitty  posts to herself is that a new record?

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,18:21   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 13 2019,18:09)
Sharon sends seven sequential sucky shitty  posts to herself is that a new record?

That proves I am not Sharon. I responded to stevie (x4), tony, timmy @ PS and JohnW

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,19:58   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 13 2019,19:09)

Sherry-Joe needs attention.  :(

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,20:12   

It's a shame that "retired marine biologist Sharon" seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. She would be more interesting to talk to than Joe.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,22:10   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,20:12)
It's a shame that "retired marine biologist Sharon" seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. She would be more interesting to talk to than Joe.

I think Sharon and Fan65 ran off together after Joke lied about them.    :(

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"I'm a female retired marine biologist"

Whizz-dumb from Joe "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest female impersonator YEC.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,22:28   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2019,23:10)

Real mysterious how they just vanished, ain't it?

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,23:02   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,18:12)

She would have been exactly as interesting to talk to as Joe.  Although questioning her about her field would have been amusing.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2019,23:11   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 14 2019,00:02)

She would have been exactly as interesting to talk to as Joe.  Although questioning her about her field would have been amusing.

I know I'd love to ask her about Body Plans.  :D  :)  :)  :p

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,01:37   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2019,07:01)

Oooooooops

Shut up JoeG

Nice. Own. Goal.

Really? How come your life is such a failure, then?

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:05   

It's a shame that you are a brainless twat

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:07   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 14 2019,01:37)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2019,07:01)

Oooooooops

Shut up JoeG

Nice. Own. Goal.

Really? How come your life is such a failure, then?

In what way is my life a failure, dickie? Especially when compared to you- an imbecile who thinks that nature can produce codes. You, an imbecile who thinks that nature is much smarter than the best humans (because we have no idea how to produce codes to run living organisms)

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:08   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,23:11)
Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 14 2019,00:02)

I know I'd love to ask her about Body Plans.  :D  :)  :)  :p

Just get an education. Clearly you are too willfully ignorant to teach yourself, even with the resources of the interwebs

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:09   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 13 2019,23:02)

You are too stupid to question anyone about anything, Johnny.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:09   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2019,22:10)

What lie? Be specific or admit that you are a lying bitch

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2019,08:11   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2019,22:28)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2019,23:10)

Real mysterious how they just vanished, ain't it?

Did they?

--------------

23321 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (778) < ... 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]