RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (513) < ... 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,12:43   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 13 2018,12:23)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,11:48)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2018,11:32)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,11:19)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2018,11:13)
Boring dumbass toaster repairman is boring.

And if you want to spice it up then accept my challenge, coward

:D    :D    :D

As predicted- a total cowardly response. Is there any wonder why the vast majority of people reject blind watchmaker evolution? Is there any wonder that all of the biologists who accept it cannot find any science to support it?

Joe in his tick research lab, hard at work.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,13:04   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 13 2018,12:43)
[quote=Acartia_Bogart,Mar. 13 2018,12:23]
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,11:48)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2018,11:32)

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,11:19)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 13 2018,11:13)
Boring dumbass toaster repairman is boring.

And if you want to spice it up then accept my challenge, coward

:D    :D    :D

As predicted- a total cowardly response. Is there any wonder why the vast majority of people reject blind watchmaker evolution? Is there any wonder that all of the biologists who accept it cannot find any science to support it?

Joe in his tick research lab, hard at work.

pokey, all you do is parrot the party line and never let the facts or evidence get in the way.

Nice own goal, pokey

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

simple English (hint: "equal" and "interchangeable" aren't synonyms)- JohnW

Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

I usually underestimate my abilities

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,13:06   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 13 2018,12:36)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,07:42)
Just because I pointed out the fact the pokey and gang act like a bunch of faggots that doesn't make me a homophobe. Only desperate faggots try to make that connection.

I still think this is a sub-standard meltdown... but that is fucking magnificent.  The King Of Silly still has it in him!

I  must have hit a nerve. Now all of the strokers are out in full force.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,13:50   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,13:06)
Just because I pointed out the fact the pokey and gang act like a bunch of faggots that doesn't make me a homophobe. Only desperate faggots try to make that connection.

I still think this is a sub-standard meltdown... but that is fucking magnificent.  The King Of Silly still has it in him!

No, the clown is being funny so the crowd are all laughing at him.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,14:02   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 13 2018,11:50)

... which is what this thread is for, after all.  Poke the silly person and watch him say silly things!

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,14:22   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 13 2018,13:50)

Yes, uh, huh, exactly.

Which crowd is this, exactly? The crowd of cowards that inhabit this forum? The crowd of losers who are afraid of science and what open inquiry would do to their dogma? The crowd of morons who declare "settled science" to claims that are neither settled nor science?

Or is it he crowd of evoTARD monkeys that need the crowd in order to make as if it has some meaning?

Why is it that crowd mentality always seems to be very low and always WRONG?

Nice own goal, cupcake

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,14:24   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 13 2018,14:02)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 13 2018,11:50)

... which is what this thread is for, after all.  Poke the silly person and watch him say silly things!

Small minded people do that. Maybe that's why it isn't working as planned

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,14:37   

It is human nature to slow down for train wrecks.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,17:02   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 13 2018,14:37)

You don't have to slow down, pokey. And I am sure someone will explain it to you using small words and pictures.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,17:21   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,17:02)

You don't have to slow down, pokey. And I am sure someone will explain it to you using small words and pictures.

I wouldn’t want you to slow down. Nobody wants your brain to catch up to your mouth. Where would be the fun in that?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,17:36   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 13 2018,17:21)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,17:02)

I wouldn’t want you to slow down. Nobody wants your brain to catch up to your mouth. Where would be the fun in that?

pokey, pokey, pokey, I forgot that reading wasn't your strong suit. And you shouldn't be talking about brains, pokey. It is clear that you are very deficient in that area.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,17:46   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2018,16:30)
Grand Claeagle

Wrong.

Harry Byrd

Wrong.

"Our living, breathing torch-carrying nazis aren't racist because this democrat who died years ago was racist before your grandfathet was born!"--boring.

Abortion is boring too. They don't really believe it's premeditated murder, but they loudly pretend to, to signal their righteous virtue. Boring. I want UD to go Flat Earff, or at the very least, Chemtrail. Lately they're just stale and tedious.

Yes, fuckwit, we really do understand that abortion is murder. What we will leave up to the jury is what level it is given the circumstances.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,17:57   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,17:46)
Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 13 2018,16:30)
Grand Claeagle

Wrong.

Harry Byrd

Wrong.

"Our living, breathing torch-carrying nazis aren't racist because this democrat who died years ago was racist before your grandfathet was born!"--boring.

Abortion is boring too. They don't really believe it's premeditated murder, but they loudly pretend to, to signal their righteous virtue. Boring. I want UD to go Flat Earff, or at the very least, Chemtrail. Lately they're just stale and tedious.

Yes, fuckwit, we really do understand that abortion is murder. What we will leave up to the jury is what level it is given the circumstances.

No Joke. The prosecutor decides what the charges are, not the jury. The jury just says guilty or not guilty. And in Canada, it was the jury decided that abortion wasn’t murder. Twice.

But you still believe that pregnant women are not intellectually capable of discerning right from wrong. What is your wife’s IQ? It can’t be very high if she is still with you. Is she still with you? Or did she get sick of living in your mither’s basement?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,18:41   

And in Canada, it was the jury decided that abortion wasn’t murder. Twice.

Based on what, some ignorantly arbitrary definition of what it is to be human?

But you still believe that pregnant women are not intellectually capable of discerning right from wrong.

I never said, thought nor implied such a thing. Obviously you are just a desperate ass-munching coward.

I say that women are smart enough to know the consequences of having unprotected sex. They should be smart enough to understand the choice comes before and not after. This is the 21st century and you act as if women are still in the 15th.

As for my wife, yes, she also says that you are a shit-eating and cowardly loser.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,20:00   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 13 2018,18:41)

But you still believe that pregnant women are not intellectually capable of discerning right from wrong.

I never said, thought nor implied such a thing. Obviously you are just a desperate ass-munching coward.

I say that women are smart enough to know the consequences of having unprotected sex. They should be smart enough to understand the choice comes before and not after. This is the 21st century and you act as if women are still in the 15th.

As for my wife, yes, she also says that you are a shit-eating and cowardly loser.

Damn. You married your sister.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 13 2018,20:10   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 13 2018,20:00)

Damn. You married your sister.

Damn, so you admit that you are a  shit-eating and cowardly loser. I already knew that your family tree doesn't branch

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,00:11   

... but she's not allowed to the keyboard in the Gallien Muslim household...

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,06:54   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 14 2018,00:11)

And another ignorant faggot who confuses Muslim for its cartoon version of Islam.

Typical but still pathetic.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,08:17   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,06:54)

And another ignorant faggot who confuses Muslim for its cartoon version of Islam.

What's your understanding of the woman's role in Islam, Joe?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:05   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 14 2018,08:17)

Dick, you ignorant ass, not all Muslims are members of Islam. Grow up

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:23   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,09:05)

--------------
"Science is what got us to the humble place we’re at, and what hard-won progress we might realize comes from science, with ID completely flaccid, religious apologetics bitching from the sidelines." - Eigenstate at UD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:27   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 14 2018,09:23)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,09:05)

And another proudly ignorant asshole chimes in.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:29   

Quote (Woodbine @ Mar. 14 2018,05:54)
While we wait for his hot take on Stephen Hawking here's the latest peek into Mapou's mind....

I Am Called a Crackpot But I Don't Care

I could not possibly have figured these things out on my own. I have neither the resources nor the education to conduct brain research. I am claiming that I get my knowledge from a completely unorthodox source. I am claiming that I figured these things out, not by researching the scientific literature, but by studying occult Biblical texts that are thousands of years old. This is the kind of claim that gets me branded a kook and a crackpot by people in both religious and scientific circles. But I don't care and you know why? Because I don't write for them. I am not trying to convince them that I am right because I don't value their opinion of me. I know who the real master of the universe is. They are not it. Not even close.

If I partake in conversations on the internet with non-believers, I do it just for the record. I write only for the believers who are searching for a sign. My personal message to them is that things are happening. Big things. We are getting close to the time of the end of this world order and the dawning of the next one. Rejoice! Above all, do not let the chaos and madness of the world get you down. It is going to get worse, much worse as we approach the end. Just hang in there. We got powerful forces on our side.

http://rebelscience.blogspot.co.uk/....t.c....t.co.uk

At least he isn't desperate enough and stupid enough to accept materialism or evolutionism. If you want to peek at a crazy mind those are your huckleberries.

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:55   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,10:05)
Dick, you ignorant ass, not all Muslims are members of Islam.

OK "Joe G" is clearly a Poe. I mean, come on.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,09:56   

Quote (stevestory @ Mar. 14 2018,09:55)

Your ignorance is not an argument. I mean, come on.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,10:05   

Probably worth big yuks for Joke to provide examples of Muslims who aren't members of Islam.  Especially since Muslim is defined as someone who follows or practices Islam.

--------------
"Science is what got us to the humble place we’re at, and what hard-won progress we might realize comes from science, with ID completely flaccid, religious apologetics bitching from the sidelines." - Eigenstate at UD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,10:12   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 14 2018,10:05)

Probably worth big yuks for Joke to provide examples of Muslims who aren't members of Islam.  Especially since Muslim is defined as someone who follows or practices Islam.

Defined by who, ole ignorant one? It isn't defined by Islamic clerics that way.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,10:13   

I have already had this argument with olegt. He now understands what i said is true. It is all in this thread, too

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,10:22   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,10:12)

Gee, Joke chickens out and can't give examples of Muslims who aren't members of Islam.

What a surprise.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 14 2018,10:25   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 14 2018,10:22)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 14 2018,10:12)

Gee, Joke chickens out and can't give examples of Muslims who aren't members of Islam.

What a surprise.   :D

I am such an example, asshole. All Unitarians are Muslims, too. They definitely are not followers of Islam.

--------------

15374 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (513) < ... 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]