RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (606) < ... 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:44   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:38)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:31)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:23)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,12:49)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:20)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,11:08)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:05)
Stop melting down, Joe. It's Monday morning. Grab a coffee, go for a walk, enjoy yourself. You're getting worked up for no reason and I feel bad for you.

LoL! I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You assfaces got the egging, Dickie. And the meltdown is still all yours you clueless bitch.

Go back and read the threads. That's not what happened. You typed a lot in that period - if anyone was manipulated it was you.

Bless.

Dickie, that is exactly what happened.

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin....st=2430

You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you know mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

m
a
n
i
p
u
l
a
t
i
o
n

at its finest

And you totally played us by having a meltdown. AMIRITE?

Great use of your time, Joe. Looking like a manchild to fool us. JOKES ON US!

The meltdowns were all yours- you and the evoTARD minions.

I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You losers were jerking off while looking up that address.

Uh huh. Pyramid power, ticks and melons, gravity, all an elaborate ruse. Well played sir, we thought you were a retarded jackass.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,13:54   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:39)
You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

It's OK, Dickie, everyone noes.

I'll just add we've all known where you live for a very long time, way before that post. Its trivially easy to find out.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,14:35   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:44)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:38)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:31)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:23)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,12:49)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:20)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,11:08)

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,11:05)
Stop melting down, Joe. It's Monday morning. Grab a coffee, go for a walk, enjoy yourself. You're getting worked up for no reason and I feel bad for you.

LoL! I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You assfaces got the egging, Dickie. And the meltdown is still all yours you clueless bitch.

Go back and read the threads. That's not what happened. You typed a lot in that period - if anyone was manipulated it was you.

Bless.

Dickie, that is exactly what happened.

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin....st=2430

You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you know mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

m
a
n
i
p
u
l
a
t
i
o
n

at its finest

And you totally played us by having a meltdown. AMIRITE?

Great use of your time, Joe. Looking like a manchild to fool us. JOKES ON US!

The meltdowns were all yours- you and the evoTARD minions.

I manipulated untold numbers of evoTARDs into looking up "550 Main St,. Keene, NH". And one TARD went so far as to write a letter to the Keene schools.

You losers were jerking off while looking up that address.

Uh huh. Pyramid power, ticks and melons, gravity, all an elaborate ruse. Well played sir, we thought you were a retarded jackass.

Umm the ticks on watermelon rinds is an observation. But I understand that new things, ie knowledge, are foreign to you. Gravity- again you fucked that up, dumbass. You are the loser who tried to imagine a universe with one star, our sun, and our earth/ moon system.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

simple English (hint: "equal" and "interchangeable" aren't synonyms)- JohnW

"Shit is a code and I like my fudge packed tight"  timmy horton

timmy Horton says YEC is science and evolutionism is nonsense

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,14:36   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,13:54)
You sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

I'll just add we've all known where you live for a very long time, way before that post. Its trivially easy to find out.

And still you sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,14:37   

keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies. And even though it has been proven that Doug Theobald is totally wrong keiths continues to reference him on nested hierarchies. Theobald wrongly spews:

The only known processes that specifically generate unique, nested, hierarchical patterns are branching evolutionary processes.

WRONG! Linnaean Taxonomy is an objective nested hierarchy and it doesn't have anything to do with branching evolutionary processes. Corporations can be placed in objective nested hierarchies and again they have nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes. The US Army is a nested hierarchy and it too has nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes.

Clearly Theobald is ignorant of nested hierarchies. He goes on to spew:  

It would be very problematic if many species were found that combined characteristics of different nested groupings

Umm, TRANSITIONAL FORMs have combined characteristics of different nested groups, Dougy. And your position expects numerous transitional forms.

But Doug's biggest mistake was saying that phylogenies form a nested hierarchy- they don't as explained in the Knox paper-  “The use of hierarchies as organizational models in systematics”, Biological Journal of the Linnaean Society, 63: 1–49, 1998.

And for fuck's sake even Darwin knew that if you tried to include all of the alleged transitional forms you couldn't form distinguished groups:    

Extinction has only defined the groups: it has by no means made them; for if every form which has ever lived on this earth were suddenly to reappear, though it would be quite impossible to give definitions by which each group could be distinguished, still a natural classification, or at least a natural arrangement, would be possible.- Charles Darwin chapter 14

Nested hierarchies require distinct and distinguished groups- again see Linnaean Taxonomy. AND nested hierarchies are artificial constructs.

So only by cherry picking would Common Descent yield a nested hierarchy.

And I understand why the losers here don't want to discuss it.

Zachriel, Alan Fox and John Harshman are also totally ignorant when it comes to nested hierarchies. Now I know why I was banned from the skeptical zone- so I couldn't refute their nonsense to their faces. This way they can continue to ignore reality and prattle on like a bunch of ignoramuses.

Sad, really. Here is another hint from the Knox paper:

Regardless of what is eventually learned about the evolution of Clarkia/Heterogaura, the complex nature of evolutionary processes yields patterns that are more complex than can be represented by the simple hierarchical models of either monophyletic systematization or Linnaean classification.

Notice the either or at the end? Only Linnaean classification is the objective nested hierarchy with respect to biology. And what does UC Berkley say about Linnaean classification?:  

Most of us are accustomed to the Linnaean system of classification that assigns every organism a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species, which, among other possibilities, has the handy mnemonic King Philip Came Over For Good Soup. This system was created long before scientists understood that organisms evolved. Because the Linnaean system is not based on evolution, most biologists are switching to a classification system that reflects the organisms' evolutionary history.

and

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

It was based on a common design scheme.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,15:02   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,14:36)

And still you sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

Laughing at the obvious lies of parking-lot Joe.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,15:03   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,15:02)

So you admit that you sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,15:05   

And what lies? I never said that is where I lived.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,15:54   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,15:03)

So you admit that you sad fucks started jacking-off while typing "550 Main St., Keene, NH". And all the while you were screaming "I got you now mother fucker!!!11!1!!1!"

No, we were laughing at an obvious liar lying badly when we already had the facts in our pocket. But that "fake" meltdown was epic. All that typing - well done!

--------------

Tony M Nyphot

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,19:34   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,19:41)

Just repeating your trope proves that you are insane...

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 29 2017,16:52)
keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies.  ...

[...additional JoeG Insanity...]

...  It was based on a common design scheme.

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,06:56)
keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies.  ...

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,09:42)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,12:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,16:10)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 01 2018,10:51)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 02 2018,20:35)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,08:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,10:38)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,10:48)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,08:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,09:11)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,10:25)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,18:29)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,07:38)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,09:59)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,19:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 11 2018,16:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 15 2018,15:16)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 20 2018,14:00)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,07:52)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 05 2018,16:55)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,08:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,09:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,11:56)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:09)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:37)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:59)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,09:10)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 08 2018,05:31)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 09 2018,15:22)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2018,06:44)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2018,09:02)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,07:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,12:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,18:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,18:36)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,07:15)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:08)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:19)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:23)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:09)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,11:50)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:37)

--------------
"I, OTOH, am an underachiever...I either pee my pants or faint dead away..." FTK

"You could always wrap fresh fish in the paper you publish it on, though, and sell that." - Field Man on how to find value in Gary Gaulin's real-science "theory"

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2018,19:44   

Quote (Tony M Nyphot @ Feb. 12 2018,19:34)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 29 2017,16:52)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,06:56)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,09:42)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,12:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 30 2017,16:10)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 01 2018,10:51)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 02 2018,20:35)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,08:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,10:38)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 03 2018,10:48)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,08:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,09:11)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,10:25)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 04 2018,18:29)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,07:38)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,09:59)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 05 2018,19:21)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 11 2018,16:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 15 2018,15:16)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 20 2018,14:00)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,07:52)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 05 2018,16:55)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,08:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,09:13)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 06 2018,11:56)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:09)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:37)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,08:59)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 07 2018,09:10)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 08 2018,05:31)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 09 2018,15:22)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2018,06:44)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 10 2018,09:02)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,07:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,12:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,18:26)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 11 2018,18:36)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,07:15)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:08)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:19)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:23)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,09:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,10:09)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,11:50)

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,13:37)

Would the parrot meme be inappropriate at this point?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,08:13   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 12 2018,15:54)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 12 2018,15:03)

No, we were laughing at an obvious liar lying badly when we already had the facts in our pocket. But that "fake" meltdown was epic. All that typing - well done!

What lies, loser? Still too much of a coward to actually make a case.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,08:14   

Just calling it trope proves that you are a loser and a coward.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,08:16   

keiths continues to puke all over himself when it comes to nested hierarchies. And even though it has been proven that Doug Theobald is totally wrong keiths continues to reference him on nested hierarchies. Theobald wrongly spews:

The only known processes that specifically generate unique, nested, hierarchical patterns are branching evolutionary processes.

WRONG! Linnaean Taxonomy is an objective nested hierarchy and it doesn't have anything to do with branching evolutionary processes. Corporations can be placed in objective nested hierarchies and again they have nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes. The US Army is a nested hierarchy and it too has nothing to do with branching evolutionary processes.

It would be very problematic if many species were found that combined characteristics of different nested groupings

Umm, TRANSITIONAL FORMs have combined characteristics of different nested groups, Dougy. And your position expects numerous transitional forms.

But Doug's biggest mistake was saying that phylogenies form a nested hierarchy- they don't as explained in the Knox paper-  “The use of hierarchies as organizational models in systematics”, Biological Journal of the Linnaean Society, 63: 1–49, 1998.

And for fuck's sake even Darwin knew that if you tried to include all of the alleged transitional forms you couldn't form distinguished groups:    

Extinction has only defined the groups: it has by no means made them; for if every form which has ever lived on this earth were suddenly to reappear, though it would be quite impossible to give definitions by which each group could be distinguished, still a natural classification, or at least a natural arrangement, would be possible.- Charles Darwin chapter 14

Nested hierarchies require distinct and distinguished groups- again see Linnaean Taxonomy. AND nested hierarchies are artificial constructs.

Zachriel, Alan Fox and John Harshman are also totally ignorant when it comes to nested hierarchies. Now I know why I was banned from the skeptical zone- so I couldn't refute their nonsense to their faces. This way they can continue to ignore reality and prattle on like a bunch of ignoramuses.

Regardless of what is eventually learned about the evolution of Clarkia/Heterogaura, the complex nature of evolutionary processes yields patterns that are more complex than can be represented by the simple hierarchical models of either monophyletic systematization or Linnaean classification.

Notice the either or at the end? Only Linnaean classification is the objective nested hierarchy with respect to biology. And what does UC Berkley say about Linnaean classification?:  

Most of us are accustomed to the Linnaean system of classification that assigns every organism a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species, which, among other possibilities, has the handy mnemonic King Philip Came Over For Good Soup. This system was created long before scientists understood that organisms evolved. Because the Linnaean system is not based on evolution, most biologists are switching to a classification system that reflects the organisms' evolutionary history.

and

*The standard system of classification in which every organism is assigned a kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. This system groups organisms into ever smaller and smaller groups (like a series of boxes within boxes, called a nested hierarchy).

And it is very telling that the AtBC regulars are too cowardly to respond. Thank you for proving my point.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,09:19   

Sorry Cupcake, this thread is for laughing at you. Evolution is discussed in all the places you can't comment.

I see you repeatedly dodged the question of "what have you achieved in your last decade of doing this?"

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:25   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 13 2018,09:19)
Sorry Cupcake, this thread is for laughing at you. Evolution is discussed in all the places you can't comment.

I see you repeatedly dodged the question of "what have you achieved in your last decade of doing this?"

carpal tunnel syndrome?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:36   

Yes, Dickie, you are sorry. You are also a scientifically illiterate coward. Strange that you wear that as a badge of honor.

What have I achieved? Now I know that all evos are 100% intellectual cowards who couldn't support the claims of their position if their lives depended on it. I have also convinced many of my kids school mates that blind watchmaker evolution is total bullshit and ID is the only possible explanation for what we observe.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:37   

and

And it is very telling that the AtBC regulars are too cowardly to respond.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:42   

What has Dickie achieved? It still hasn't mastered quote-mining, lying, bluffing and equivocation.

So what, if anything, have YOU achieved, Dickie? I mean beyond proving tat you are a science FAIL.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:50   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,10:36)

Yes, Dickie, you are sorry. You are also a scientifically illiterate coward. Strange that you wear that as a badge of honor.

What have I achieved? Now I know that all evos are 100% intellectual cowards who couldn't support the claims of their position if their lives depended on it. I have also convinced many of my kids school mates that blind watchmaker evolution is total bullshit and ID is the only possible explanation for what we observe.

BWAHAHAHA!

"I have also convinced many of my kids school mates that blind watchmaker evolution is total bullshit and ID is the only possible explanation for what we observe."

A decade well spent. And I'm sure that's what they *really* think. Keep using your time well, ace.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:52   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 13 2018,10:50)

BWAHAHAHA!

"I have also convinced many of my kids school mates that blind watchmaker evolution is total bullshit and ID is the only possible explanation for what we observe."

A decade well spent. And I'm sure that's what they *really* think. Keep using your time well, ace.

Whatever Dickie. I am OK with the fact that the only people who laugh at me are proven scientifically illiterate cowards who couldn't defend their position if their lives depended on it.

So life is good. Thank you.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:54   

And I'm sure that's what they *really* think.

Well only the mentally ill accept blind watchmaker evolution. And no one has ever supported that position with actual science. Not that you, being a scientifically illiterate asshole, would understand that.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:57   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,10:52)

BWAHAHAHA!

Whatever Dickie. I am OK with the fact that the only people who laugh at me are proven scientifically illiterate cowards who couldn't defend their position if their lives depended on it.

I am OK

>> really you're not

with the fact

>> that's not a fact

that the only people who laugh at me

>>Doesn't understand sampling, observation or confidence

are proven scientifically illiterate

>> Oh irony (see above), also "proof"

cowards

>>Bwaaaaaaka, parking lot

who couldn't defend their position if their lives depended on it.

>>Thay have and do, its just you're too thick to understand.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,08:14)

Utter fucking Joeberish. You're having a meltdown Joe. Take a walk and cool off.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,10:59   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,10:42)
...proving tat you..

TAT

MELTDOWN DETECTED

T
A
T

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,11:00   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 13 2018,10:58)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,08:14)

Utter fucking Joeberish. You're having a meltdown Joe. Take a walk and cool off.

Yes, Dickie, you are a coward:

and

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,11:01   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 13 2018,10:57)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,10:52)

BWAHAHAHA!

I am OK

>> really you're not

with the fact

>> that's not a fact

that the only people who laugh at me

>>Doesn't understand sampling, observation or confidence

are proven scientifically illiterate

>> Oh irony (see above), also "proof"

cowards

>>Bwaaaaaaka, parking lot

who couldn't defend their position if their lives depended on it.

>>Thay have and do, its just you're too thick to understand.

Yes, Dickie, you can lie and bluff. We already know that. What you can't do is link to any evidence that supports your position's claims.

Loser

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,11:02   

What has Dickie achieved? It still hasn't mastered quote-mining, lying, bluffing and equivocation.

So what, if anything, have YOU achieved, Dickie? I mean beyond proving that you are a science FAIL.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,11:05   

And it is very telling that the evos had to lie and bluff their way through the Dover trial. Why would they do that if Dickie is right?

HINT- Dickie is an ignorant ass who can only lie, bluff, quote-mine and pout.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2018,11:10   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 13 2018,11:02)

So what, if anything, have YOU achieved, Dickie? I mean beyond proving that you are a science FAIL.

My guiding hand has helped evolution remain the only scientific theory of origins taught in school whilst ID has died on the vine. My interactions with you have brought mirth to hundreds. Plus a bunch of cool work stuff you can't know about, but a few here do.

Smooches, "ID Leader".

T
A
T

--------------

18157 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (606) < ... 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]