RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >   
  Topic: Chicago folks, Darwin & Beers?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 22 2007,20:43   

Quote (Reed A. Cartwright @ Aug. 11 2007,15:58)
I'd like to do a Prof. Steve Steve post based on the chicago trip, but I'm going to need y'all to write one up.  Just send it to me as a text file with HTML formatting and I'll edit it from there.  When you want images placed in the text just make a not of which ones to use from the gallery and I'll handle resizing them and uploading them to PT's server.

Also I haven't decided what we're going to to with PSS after the Chicago trip.  One possibility is that he could go visit several of the more active members on this forum.

What do people think?

Someday when he's bored and looking to get smashed, I'll take him to Hell. I can't promise the photos will be in focus, or that the text will make any sense.

Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 22 2007,20:55   

Quote (Reed A. Cartwright @ Aug. 11 2007,15:58)
I'd like to do a Prof. Steve Steve post based on the chicago trip, but I'm going to need y'all to write one up. ?Just send it to me as a text file with HTML formatting and I'll edit it from there. ?When you want images placed in the text just make a not of which ones to use from the gallery and I'll handle resizing them and uploading them to PT's server.

Reed, you can use any of the photos I uploaded to Stever's site. :)

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 04 2007,18:10   

Sorry about the short notice...

Genie Scott to talk Monday in Chicago

A leader in the fight to keep evolution education in the classroom -- and creationism out -- will speak Monday at Elgin Community College.

Eugenie Scott, executive director of the National Center for Science Education, will present two lectures, "What Creationists Think About Evolution and Why it's Wrong" and "The Evolution (and Stasis) of Creationism."

[...]

Presentations are free and open to the public and take place at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday in the auditorium of the Advanced Technology Center on the main campus, 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2007,08:55   

GrrRrr! I already have plans.  :(

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Nov. 05 2007,10:23   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Nov. 05 2007,08:55)
GrrRrr! I already have plans.  :(

Yeah, I just caught this too...too bad - It was my turn to buy the beers!

Maybe I'll get a chance to get even with you when FTK stops off on her way to the Creation Museum in KY.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

124 replies since June 20 2007,13:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]