Joined: Nov. 2005
oh....i think it is fairly clear that this man is not very intelligent when he refers to the "intelligence" of bees.
Apparently...intellect has become a popular word to throw around lately.
A word that can describe the programmed actions of bees and the nature of the creator of the universe. My god....this word is great.
I have learned quite a few things from the IDists...that i use every day.
1. Mistakes can be intentional...I choose to trip and fall...it was not an accident
2. Intelligence is a very vague notion....so when possible, always describe yourself as intelligent....it obviously takes intelligence to think of yourself as intelligent.
3. Old arguments are better than new ones. Sure, everyone knows your argument....but if it is old enough....they might be shocked....and they might be too shocked to answer
4. Never directly state your political or religious affiliation....people are less likely to give you money if you do tell them
5. The ends justify the means....wait...they might have stolen that from someone else
6. 10,000 crazy people are much louder than 10 sane people.
7. If all else fails....blatantly lie
8. Keep lying
9. Lie until you believe the lie
10. Never quit lying