Joined: May 2006
And just to remind you of where you stand at the moment, Floaty:
1) The only reason you cited quotes from "evolutionists" or various forms of creationists was to back your Big Five Fantasies.
2) But, you admitted that Christians like the Pope remain Christians who also agree with evolution, even if they don't ever address your Big Five Fantasies.
3) That meant (and still means) your use of quotes is irrelevant, because no one ever has to address your BFF. Beyond which, opinions remain opinions, and it is all of science that excludes deistic supernaturalism as investigateable by science. When you were asked to produce any scientific research program for supernatural deistic causation or teleology, you failed, miserably.
4) You pretended that Gonzalez' crap was addressing supernatural causation when it's just the standard "fine tuning" argument that is filled with fallacies, obvious logical errors and no means of distinguishing supernatural agency from space-aliens from the planet Glarrgh
5) I didn't have to read Gonzalez' book to make the point that I just did, Floaty. Nor did I need to read gonzalez' book to make the additional points that I did about Gonzalez' claims (you supplied his "falsification" quotes and he has a webpage and at least 3 interviews available online to look at his claims).
I posted my criticisms of Gonzalez' claims to you 7 full days ago, Floaty. YOU said that you would address them, and have failed to do so. Insisting that I read his book is just an excuse for you, Floaty -- as I said, you posted the material that I based my criticism on. YOU supplied it. Then I went and read his interviews online and his website. My criticisms still stand unaddressed by you because you can't address them.
AtBC Award for Thoroughness in the Face of Creationism