Joined: Sep. 2009
What's the difference between batshit77 and Diogenes? Both have a huge archive, but only one of them is honest.
This is a battle of achives over at Corny's blog; maybe I should have posted it in AtBC's Cornelius Hunter thread, but since we are talking about Diogenes here ... anyway, feel free to move it.
I'm not going to verbally quote Batshit77's spam fest; he came up with
- Piltdown Man
- Icon Of Evolution - Ape To Man - The Ultimate Deception - Jonathan Wells - video
- Hominid Hype and the Election Cycle - Casey Luskin - September 2011
- Dr. Leakey produced a biased reconstruction (of 1470/ Homo Rudolfensis) based on erroneous preconceived expectations of early human appearance that violated principles of craniofacial development
- Lucy - The Powersaw Incident - a humorous video showing how extremely biased evolutionists can be with the evidence to make it fit their preconceived Darwinian worldview
- and Gauger's latest BS
|So basically, the pathological liars of creationism can point to one real hoax per century for evolutionists: Piltdown Man. That's several hundred frauds per century for creationists, and one per century for evolutionists.|
The rest are all your lies and fabrications. Let's look at BA77's scientific "experts."
Oh, Conservapedia, the website that is the personal Stalinist gulag of another *LAWYER*, Andy Schlafly.
Conservapedia, that says the Theory of Relativity was a fraud plagiarized by Einstein and pulled off by the media. Conservapedia, that for years asserted quantum field theory was a hoax. Good thing you trust lawyers instead of experimental evidence.
Science & Human Origins: Interview with Casey Luskin (on the severe and large gaps in the hypothetical human evolution fossil record) - July 2012 - podcast
Oh, a podcast from another lawyer, Casey Luskin! Luskin, who in his new book, dismisses the intermediate status of Homo habilis on the grounds of Spoor et al. 1994, an article which, if Luskin had read it, actually shows that the one and only *true* Homo habilis fossil they studied, *IS* in fact intermediate in inner ear structure between Australopiths and Homo erectus. And then asserts that Australopithecines did not walk upright, by quote-mining and citing Oxnard 1975, when Oxnard believed no such thing.
Remember when Luskin said Lucy was the most complete hominid fossil ever found?
Luskin, who is once again flogging the lie that scientists said Junk DNA = non-coding DNA. Tell that to Jacques Monod.
Or when Luskin in 2005 said chromosomal fusion causes Down's syndrome, and that a mutant with chromosomal fusion would be non-viable (ignoring massive cytogenetic evidence to the contrary)?
Nebraska Man: A Single Pig Tooth!
Funny, the guy who published that paper, Osborn, never claimed it was an ancestor of man, and denounced the imaginative cartoon in the London Daily News. In the whole world, only one scientist (not an author of the article) asserted it was an ancestor of man. Osborn thought it was an ape. When he figured out his mistake, he published a retraction within 5 years.
What ID proponent has ever retracted a false claim after just 5 years? Never.
Since we're on the subject of teeth, let's recall Glen Rose Man-- that creationist Carl Baugh found a tooth in a Cretaceous strata and said it was from pre-Flood man.
1. And the Paluxy manprints, promoted by Henry Morris and A.E. Wilder-Smith and hundreds of creationists since the 1930's till today.
2. The Freiberg skull made of black coal, and the Calaveras skeleton, all frauds promoted by Henry Morris.
3. And "Homo phenanthropus mirabilis", the Beria, Kentucky "Manprints" (actually chalk drawings) promoted by A. E. Wilder-Smith.
4. And Burdick's trilobite/footprint, promoted by A. E. Wilder-Smith.
5. And many, many other frauds and lies promoted by Henry Morris, A. E. Wilder-Smith and the Institute for Creation Research.
But William Dembski borrowed his best ideas from A. E. Wilder-Smith, and said Henry Morris was a great man. Yes, they were great by creationist standards: he got away with fraud again and again.
Icon Of Evolution - Ape To Man - The Ultimate Deception - Jonathan Wells - video
I agree that the subtitle "The Ultimate Deception" is an accurate description of Jonathan "peppered moths don't rest on trees" Well's Icons of Evolution, and indeed his entire career.
Barry Arrington is a bitch.