RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (250) < ... 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,10:56   

Let me guess... all quotes from Behe (and two from Meyer)... oh and a bunch of quote mines from the evil darwinists who really support ID, in spite of them being evolutionary researchers and vehemently denying ID.

Argument by quote.  When all you have is quotes, then everything can be argued by quote.

Hey Joe, do you actually have any interest in talking about actual data?  Or just continually recycling quotes?

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,11:01   

Quote (The whole truth @ Feb. 27 2012,16:26)
Hey joe, I see you're running away from yet another challenge to your lies. If you were really doing the IDAD thing you'd be anxious to prove it. By the way, I tried to find verification of it on the internet but came up empty so far. Would you please tell me whether the I in IDAD stands for insane, incompetent, incapable, IDiot, impotent, ignoramus, ignorant, icky, incarcerated, or in-basement? It would help to narrow down my search.

I've managed to track down a partial transcript of the Q&A session from last year's Theistic Awareness of Research Day:
†  
Steve, high school senior: Professor Joe, you keep saying ID is not anti-evolution. †So why do you spend all this time criticising evolutionary biology?

Joe: Fuck you, needle-dick asshole.

Jane, ninth grade: Professor Joe, does my little sister's homework have the same amount of CSI as my homework?

Joe: You are too fucking stupid to understand anything.

Carl, high school junior: Professor Joe, do you have any positive evidence for ID?

Joe: Go fuck your mother. †If I hit you, you would die.

Sally, high school sophomore: Professor Joe, could you show us an example of how to calculate CSI in biology?

Joe: †You eat shit-filled diapers.

Edited by Lou FCD on Feb. 28 2012,17:23

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it.
- Robert Byers

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,11:49   

Quote (JohnW @ Feb. 28 2012,11:01)
Hey joe, I see you're running away from yet another challenge to your lies. If you were really doing the IDAD thing you'd be anxious to prove it. By the way, I tried to find verification of it on the internet but came up empty so far. Would you please tell me whether the I in IDAD stands for insane, incompetent, incapable, IDiot, impotent, ignoramus, ignorant, icky, incarcerated, or in-basement? It would help to narrow down my search.

I've managed to track down a partial transcript of the Q&A session from last year's Theistic Awareness of Research Day:
†  
Steve, high school senior: Professor Joe, you keep saying ID is not anti-evolution. †So why do you spend all this time criticising evolutionary biology?

Jane, ninth grade: Professor Joe, does my little sister's homework have the same amount of CSI as my homework?

Carl, high school junior: Professor Joe, do you have any positive evidence for ID?

Sally, high school sophomore: Professor Joe, could you show us an example of how to calculate CSI in biology?

You win two internets for that!

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,13:48   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 27 2012,16:32)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 15 2012,12:29)
As he's ronrey, I popped over:

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com/2012.......ic.html

Gibberish!

Yes that is exactly the response I expected from a moron, like you

Well, looks like we're about to find out who knows what over at TSZ. *spolier alert* - doesn't end well for Joe.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,13:52   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Feb. 28 2012,11:49)

† †

PotW

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,14:34   

Oh dear. Joe G got 'guanoed' on his own thread. Repeatedly.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,15:08   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 28 2012,13:48)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 27 2012,16:32)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 15 2012,12:29)
As he's ronrey, I popped over:

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com/2012.......ic.html

Gibberish!

Yes that is exactly the response I expected from a moron, like you

Well, looks like we're about to find out who knows what over at TSZ. *spolier alert* - doesn't end well for Joe.

..and now the wheels are comming off..

--------------

rhmc

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,15:18   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 28 2012,14:52)

† †  

PotW

seconded.

erasermass is right:  this is a great thread.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,15:28   

I'll be writing a letter to Mr Nobel esquire on behalf of Joe:

GAs Elizabeth-- the programming would guide the mutations much as the programming guides the 1s and 0s through a computer- "built-in responses to environmental cues"

It is what I have found out- you know the new stuff you keep asking about after the design was detected.

Somebody better let the boys at UD know - Joe has cracked it!

http://theskepticalzone.com/wp....nt-4960

Edited by oldmanintheskydidntdoit on Feb. 28 2012,15:29

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

The whole truth

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,15:56   

Quote (rhmc @ Feb. 28 2012,13:18)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 28 2012,14:52)

†  

† † †  

PotW

seconded.

erasermass is right: †this is a great thread.

Thirded. †:)

--------------
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Jesus in Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. -Jesus in Luke 19:27

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,16:35   

~ 20% of the posts in Guano are joetards and most of those are from his own thread

i know, fucking SHOCKING isn't it

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell.†Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,16:58   

Not going so well for our little trouper over there now.

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,17:04   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Feb. 28 2012,13:28)
I'll be writing a letter to Mr Nobel esquire on behalf of Joe:
GAs Elizabeth-- the programming would guide the mutations much as the programming guides the 1s and 0s through a computer- "built-in responses to environmental cues"
It is what I have found out- you know the new stuff you keep asking about after the design was detected.

Somebody better let the boys at UD know - Joe has cracked it!

http://theskepticalzone.com/wp....n....nt-4960

Oh dear.  Elizabeth (who actually knows what a genetic algorithm is, and is not using the term as a synonym for "magic") is taking Joe to school in that thread:
Joe G: GAs Elizabeth- the programming would guide the mutations much as the programming guides the 1s and 0s through a computer- "built-in responses to environmental cues"

But that is not to say the blind watchmaker is not present, unfortunately he is ever-present, breaking things...

I find this slightly strange, Joe. The reason being that "the programming" in a GA doesn't "guide the mutations ", except in the sense that the programmer provides a fitness landscape - provides a virtual world that which the virtual critters evolve to thrive in. In life, that landscape is provide by the real world. The virtual environment in a GA is just a crude approximation.
Sadly, Joe is sitting at the back of the class, picking his nose and staring into space.  Again.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it.
- Robert Byers

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,18:32   

Ok, I was wrong.

Watching Joe get buttfucked by his own words over there is, in fact, amusing.

--------------
Lou FCD is still in school, so we should only count him as a baby biologist. -carlsonjok -deprecated
I think I might love you. Don't tell Deadman -Wolfhound

Work-friendly photography
NSFW photography

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,18:45   

no wonder gil ran away, he could smell a F/N correction by Mr Leathers on his immediate horizon.

fuck yah febble!  in the last few days TSZ has been more entertaining than joes dumb shitty blog or that shitty UD rag has been in years.

and fuck yah rich OM and thornton (which one of you guys is thornton again) finally joe can't delete comments close posts and act like a whiny little bitch LMFAO

run Oscar, run!!!!

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,18:46   

joe has taken this bullshit to a new level

tu quoque and tard quote over and over and over and over

look boys and girls we got a certified badass over here

Edited by Erasmus, FCD on Feb. 28 2012,19:48

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,21:02   

Its hard to follow his post when half of his comments are in 'guano'. At least he's self-moderating!

Edited.

Edited by Richardthughes on Feb. 28 2012,21:03

--------------

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,23:33   

I found at least the first two pages amusing.

I think it probably makes me a bad person.

REPENT!!!111!!!!eleven!!!!!!

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 28 2012,23:34   

Show us how computer literate you are Joe.??How many ASCII characters are represented by 500 bits???Can you do this very simple calculation?

What, you don't think he'll "nibble" at that trick question? :p

blipey

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,00:55   

Sorry, I just skipped to the end; did Joe post the CSI of anything? Or his high school science curriculum?

--------------
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG

And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin

rhmc

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,07:40   

Quote (blipey @ Feb. 29 2012,01:55)
Sorry, I just skipped to the end; did Joe post the CSI of anything? Or his high school science curriculum?

no, but he's identified many coprophages and some homosexuals that do not support CSI.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,08:44   

Quote (rhmc @ Feb. 29 2012,07:40)

no, but he's identified many coprophages and some homosexuals that do not support CSI.

That's my new favorite word

"coprophage"

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,08:46   

CAEK BOY AM NOW GUANO BOY!

--------------

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,08:56   

This has to be one of Lizzie's experiments. It has to be.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,09:05   

I think the word should be "entertardment".

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,09:24   

Now that Joe has been "encouraged" to actually say something substantial enough that can be examined and prodded at I think I'll leave him with Lizzie for now, who I'm sure won't be told she is a POS by Joe...

Not immediately anyway.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,09:26   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 29 2012,09:46)
CAEK BOY AM NOW GUANO BOY!

he has moved up to almost 30% of the guano pile now

ROFLMAO @ JoeTArd

--------------

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,10:22   

Quote (OgreMkV @ Feb. 29 2012,08:44)
Quote (rhmc @ Feb. 29 2012,07:40)

That's my new favorite word

"coprophage"

Better add coprolalia as well.

--------------
YEC creationists denigrate science without an inkling of what their lives would be without it. YEC creationism is an enrageous, abominable insult to the the human intellect.
                                                         Me.

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,10:36   

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2012,11:09   

Same stupid argument he used in our 'debate'.  Fails for exactly the same reason.

--------------

7477 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (250) < ... 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]