RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (500) < ... 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 2, general discussion of Dembski's site< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
tsig

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,01:28   

Quote (keiths @ July 07 2009,14:44)
KF explains, in 856 words, why he can't be brief:

Jerry (And JT and Nakshima-San):

Pardon a few follow-up points.

[Socrates moans]

I appreciate the well-meant advice on in effect arguing based on synopses and executive summaries. I do note that the executives who ask for such generally have trusted admin assistants who are tasked to look into details and render a verdict. IN THE END, NO-ONE TRUSTS SYNOPSES, A FEW POWERPOINT SLIDES OR TWO-MINUTE EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES TO PRESENT AN ADEQUATE VIEW OF A SERIOUS MATTER, though such may give at least a vague idea of what is going on.

At least, if they are wise.

[Socrates moans again]

(And, in their correct situations, I can and do produce such for documents that need them. However, I find that we now live in an age of sound-bites that despises substantial exposition and warranting of the objective truth on serious matters. But, from my youth in Jamaica where our nation tried to live on a diet of political slogans, I long ago learned that it is substance, not style that counts in the end. So, to the merits, to the merits, to the merits we must go . . . or we will end up doing the equivalent of wondering why water refuses to flow uphill as we desire or even expect.)

I have, unfortunately, found out from long experience that one faces a “heads I win, tails you lose” fallacy on this when dealing with those who insist on the pattern of argument by distraction, distortion, demonisation and dismissal that I have addressed above:

1 –> If a remark is short or simply points to a link, it will be dismissed or ignored a la Wilson’s cynical recommendation in The Arte of Rhetorique. (ESPECIALLY if the substance in the link is substantial and decisive; e.g. cf my remarks and citations on Weasel circa 1986. And, SB’s fate on using summaries.)

[Socrates begins whimpering]

2 –> If one instead brings up a fair but fairly brief degree of details, one faces argument by tangential distractions and distortions, requiring exact statements and detailed point by point responses (or anticipations); i.e. more details, but in a context that will often suggest that you did not really understand or think through what you had to say at he first. [Indeed, observe onlookers, how this exchange is on a tangent to the issue at stake, and how I am trying to pull it back into focus.]

3 –> In neither case (on long experience, ~ 4 years on ID topics for me) will one see on the part of Darwinian advocates a serious engagement on substantial facts and issues.

4 –> Indeed, the weak argument correctives and ID glossary above are for several months now, standing testimony to the need for a fairly substantial response: in EVERY case where a FAQ was put up for discussion, the issue came down to “needing” more — not less — details. (In the back-story discussions, a strong restraint on the length of the responses was that they should not be overly long, not overly numerous. The harshest critiques have come up on matters that were deliberately compressed for brevity.)

[Socrates gouges out his immaterial eyes]

5 –> So, it is rather like the story of the man, the boy and the donkey: whatever you do, someone will find fault with it. (And, far too often, not on substance but on style or distortions and distractions, frequently laced with ad hominems. [I trust BTW, that the above of earlier today will suffice to show that contrary to the one-sentence assertion cited above, I do know what an ad hominem is, and have used the term in ways that are fundamentally correct.])

6 –> So, I have concluded that it makes sense to simply bear with the sniping [which far too often becomes nastily personal, up to and including the sorts of vulgarities Mrs O'Leary has been subjected to], and present enough substance on select points that across time and topics, serious onlookers will be able to find out for themselves where the real balance on the merits is.

7 –> the alternative being to allow a determined agenda of distraction, distortion, demonisation ands dismissal to win by default, I have chosen to take time to provide a fair degree of substance on select threads, as I judge required, and to provide a more substantial presentation accessible by all. 9One hopes that at length, someone will actually follow up on the Weasel appendix to my always linked and let us know why I am confident that it is targetted search that cannot reflect cumulative selection by incremental improvement in function . . . instead of the cycle of studious ignoring of a linked discussion with evidence, and presentation of a caricature complete with the insinuation that I am afraid of the truth. [Those who actually know me will readily tell you that I have put my life -- not just my career -- on the line on matters of the momentous truth; so the grotesque insult that is implicit in above ill-informed, thoughtless and disrespectful remarks should be plain.])

[Socrates drinks some immaterial hemlock and dies a second time]

___

I trust that gives a little of why I am coming from where I am coming from.

GEM of TKI

KF, you dumbass, other people argue 100 times more effectively using 1/100 as many words as you do.  They don't answer every objection ahead of time.  They make their case succinctly, and then answer objections as they come up.

Jebus.

He is writing the Summa Tardalogica.

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,07:45   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ July 08 2009,21:27)
yeah badger anyone would be doing well to disassociate themselves with texas.  a shame really, great landscape full of tards.

like about everywhere really.  i just went to pennsylvania recently and was surprised at how stupid the drunk rednecks were.  thought i was back home but i wasn't.  makes me wish there really was a culture war but there ain't.  takes two to tango and this bunch is tilting at reflections

I'm not so sure I want to totally disassociate myself with the state.  At least I can say with (some form of) pride that we do grow 'em bigger in Texas - including Tards!  Why, the herds of Tard today stretch for miles and miles from the Tard Ranch.  If it wasn't for the heat, I'm sure the DI would move down here to join the masses!

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,07:49   

Quote (djmullen @ July 09 2009,01:18)
didymos:

I'd love to do a full compare and contrast between the two once "Hitler's Ethic" is out, but $68 is a ridiculous price to pay for Weikart.

I can only see three reasons for a book to be priced that high.

1: It might cost that much to produce the book.  Examples would be "coffee table" books, large format books full of color illustrations.  "Hitler's Ethic" doesn't appear to be one of those.

2: Because the publishers realize they've got a turkey on their hands and don't expect to sell many copies, so they price it high in order to make back their fixed costs.  "Hitler's Ethic" may very well be one of these.

3: Because any one who wants to refute the book will have to buy a copy first and few people have $68.88 to throw away on a piece of crap book.  This cuts way back on criticism.

I'd say it's either number 2 or 3.

Hey now, I think $68 is pretty cheap for a human being, but only for purchase.  As a rental...it depends on how long, and in what condition I have to give him back.

Other than that, I have a new measure (I hope) - I don't think I have a bacon number that is measureable, but I once saw Richard Dawkins on tour, who has met Ken Miller, who knows John Kwok - I have a Kwokfactor of 3!  (Or is that a bad thing?)

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,09:30   

Quote (tsig @ July 09 2009,01:28)
KF, you dumbass, other people argue 100 times more effectively using 1/100 as many words as you do.  They don't answer every objection ahead of time.  They make their case succinctly, and then answer objections as they come up.

Jebus.[/quote]
He is writing the Summa Tardalogica.

I think this deserves highlighting, and repetition! :)

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,09:35   

From John Lynch's New Blog, an interesting dissection of Dr. Dr. Dembski's latest lying in print...

Dembski Disection

This comment deserves Special Mention!
July 9 carlsonjok

I think this actually represents a huge step forward for the ID movement. They have been stuck in 1802, with Paley’s watch, for a long time. That they have moved forward another 56 years should be applauded. At this rate they will enter the 20th Century some time in the middle of the 22nd.

Beautiful!

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,10:57   

Does the embrace of Wallace mean the ID movement has dropped the flagellum as an icon of ID?

Can we look forward to a redesign of the UD banner?

--------------
”let’s not make a joke of ourselves.”

Pat Robertson

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,11:05   

the new UD banner will be a giant statue of "intent" conservatively shaded in the color of "will", on a pedestal of "ought" firmly planted in a field of dreams.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,11:39   

Quote (midwifetoad @ July 09 2009,10:57)
Does the embrace of Wallace mean the ID movement has dropped the flagellum as an icon of ID?

OH NOES!111 I LUV 'WAGGY' TEH BAC.FLAG.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

keiths

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,11:49   

A couple of days ago I posted a comment at UD regarding the frequent misuse of the term 'ad hominem'. (Interestingly, Clive approved the comment and it was visible long enough for people to respond to it.  He then deleted it.)

In the comment, I linked to a web page that describes, in great detail, what it calls "the ad hominem fallacy fallacy".  It begins thus:
One of the most widely misused terms on the Net is "ad hominem". It is most often introduced into a discussion by certain delicate types, delicate of personality and mind, whenever their opponents resort to a bit of sarcasm. As soon as the suspicion of an insult appears, they summon the angels of ad hominem to smite down their foes, before ascending to argument heaven in a blaze of sanctimonious glory. They may not have much up top, but by God, they don't need it when they've got ad hominem on their side. It's the secret weapon that delivers them from any argument unscathed.

In reality, ad hominem is unrelated to sarcasm or personal abuse. Argumentum ad hominem is the logical fallacy of attempting to undermine a speaker's argument by attacking the speaker instead of addressing the argument. The mere presence of a personal attack does not indicate ad hominem: the attack must be used for the purpose of undermining the argument, or otherwise the logical fallacy isn't there. It is not a logical fallacy to attack someone; the fallacy comes from assuming that a personal attack is also necessarily an attack on that person's arguments.

As this describes KF's error perfectly, I closed my comment by writing:
I hope kairosfocus sees this, as he misuses the term “ad hominem” on almost a daily basis.

KF predictably responded with 1,707 words of "I do too know what it means!"

Gordon, since that got your attention (and your goat, apparently), let me take this opportunity to point out that you also misuse the term "strawman" continually.

If a person commits the strawman fallacy, she is arguing against a weakened and distorted version of her opponent's argument.  By defeating it, she claims victory, but she hasn't addressed her opponent's true argument at all.

You seem unable to keep that straight. For example, you argued:
I addressed Rib’s favourite “out,” the appeal to natural selection; by pointing out from Plantinga that NS addresses survival; enhancing behaviour, not accuracy of beliefs. That is, NS is not an out and arguing that in some cases accurate beliefs have survival value is a strawman.

If you want to accuse others of ad hominems or 'strawmanisation', shouldn't you learn what those things mean first? Or, as Richardthughes would say, can't you be arsed to do so?

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number.  -- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that don't belong there and thoughts into my mind that don't belong there. -- KF

deadman_932

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,11:54   

Header: Incompetent UD "Journalist" Spawns Nasal Coffee Krakatoa

Under a pretense of levity, Densey the Clown gets extra added benefits. She burbles senilely (or just stupidly) about a Wikipedia "study":

"The researchers’ findings that Wikipedians were introverted, disagreeable and closed to new ideas is at odds with the notion that Wikipedia was built around community and knowledge sharing...Of course, anyone familiar with the intelligent design controversy will be well aware of the waste of time associated with trying to get reasonably neutral information posted...the scandal is not that the trolls are running the ‘pedia, but that profs actually send their students there for information"

In the comments, people take her to task for her "creative license" in making shit up that isn't there in that "study" she's pointing her hooked beak at.

But, she then makes it clear that -- if she gets snagged making shit up -- she also gets to say that it was all in fun. Yep, just another typical example of Densey refusing to take responsibility for her behavior, all in her typically hypocritical, unethical fashion:

"Some seem to have missed the fact that the hedder is Coffee’s Here!

Those are not intended as serious moments, whether or not your views are well ground."

"Hedder?" Is that like a header? "Well ground?" Oh, I see, that's like a joke. Except not really funny at all -- besides being  grammatically and orthographically tragic for someone that claims to be a "journalist" (hyphens exist for multiple reasons, Densey).

Long may you scribble, Densey! As unaware and incompetent as you are, well, you're a perfect match for UD.

--------------
AtBC Award for Thoroughness in the Face of Creationism

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,12:09   

Quote (midwifetoad @ July 09 2009,09:57)

Does that mean that argument got whipped? :p

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,12:10   

Quote (deadman_932 @ July 09 2009,11:54)
"Hedder?" Is that like a header? "Well ground?" Oh, I see, that's like a joke. Except not really funny at all -- besides being  grammatically and orthographically tragic for someone that claims to be a "journalist" * (Hyphens exist for multiple reasons, Densey).

Long may you scribble, Densey! As unaware and incompetent as you are, well, you're a perfect match for UD.

And forget at your peril, and be prepared to repent at your leisure, that she is and will always be

a Bulwer-Lytton Lifetime Achievement Award Winner.

--------------

dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,12:35   

Nakashima channels Fred Hoyle, or something

I wonder what the odds are of a tornado blowing through the Field Museum in Chicago, picking up Neil Shubin, carrying him to Ellesmere Island and dropping him next to Tiktaalik’s skull sticking out of the ground. Let’s calculate the expected length of time for Shubin, taking a random walk from his office in the Field Museum across the surface of the Earth, stopping every three feet and looking, to find a fossil between 360 and 380 million years old lying on the ground in front of him. Compare 5 years (the amount of time it actually took to find Tiktaalik) to this number. That ratio is the “failure of a bad science” ratio.

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

steve_h

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,12:46   

Jerry  
Every post for over 4 years is available on this site except for a few which were removed for obnoxious purposes.

(My bold) Jerry unwittingly got the last bit right.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,12:54   

Quote (steve_h @ July 09 2009,12:46)
Jerry    
Every post for over 4 years is available on this site except for a few which were removed for obnoxious purposes.

(My bold) Jerry unwittingly got the last bit right.

Jerry doesn't know who the designer is or his nature, but be knows the content of those posts he didn't see.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,13:26   

Quote (Richardthughes @ July 09 2009,19:39)
Quote (midwifetoad @ July 09 2009,10:57)

OH NOES!111 I LUV 'WAGGY' TEH BAC.FLAG.

ECHO OMO TIRRIF WHAT DID I TELL YOU EMSKI WAS RIBBING A RIGHT?

HE IS NOM ONKEY HISSSISSS's 2 LEFT.

ommmmmmmmmmmChhhhhhhhhhhhhi

3 WISE HISS's 3 mmMSSeS TO RIGHE

This little monkey has been to market and found a fat sow. she is once removed and now I am now.

echosXethos.ethos.His....is2....Left

Just testing an ALL GO rHiming and ribs.

A to Tribute from to Finn agains echo sorry couldn't resit. on atu fit we sit and train horese for of courses. that's 2 in me and you. to the east we nt spin.ing and a blood tide to the west consumed whole tribes a slow wave recovers it pride.

The Humand Chi nom is all but said and done you useless layabouts expect great news UD ites. You're half right. your other half left and did   not want to seeeeeee it's monkey sistor or Mooooooomawwwwww in a cimar.

Seriously guys I have cracked the egg.

And you would not believe what i found.

The whole symbol table for the whole fucking lot of you.

Major stuff.

PM Rasmus I think one of his sisters mothers cousins gave my sign a damn good talking to in the hissing king dom.

Chi'

Oh and guess what? Back flacs?  They are proton powered magnetic motors WITH built in homing devices.

Suck THAT!!!!!!

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,13:28   

Quote (J-Dog @ July 09 2009,13:10)
Quote (deadman_932 @ July 09 2009,11:54)
"Hedder?" Is that like a header? "Well ground?" Oh, I see, that's like a joke. Except not really funny at all -- besides being  grammatically and orthographically tragic for someone that claims to be a "journalist" * (Hyphens exist for multiple reasons, Densey).

And forget at your peril, and be prepared to repent at your leisure, that she is and will always be

a Bulwer-Lytton Lifetime Achievement Award Winner.

Newsroom Lingo to help you fill the combox.

My question - does she have the quart of scotch in the desk drawer that every old newsie has?*

*Even Russell Crowe has this in the "State of Play" movie.**

**I much preferred the BBC mini-series, and thought it very entertaining how everyone drank like a fish, in contrast to the American version.***

***Does everyone in Britain drink that much or just the newshounds?

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,13:38   

Back    chats    X or for girl boys

Front front front chat s for wise men mem mom

clowns                    l to right of mmmee

come on guys this a dance last one ins a rotten egg

girlsgirlsgrlizgazyagzigs ags frags froms whens feeeeel

al balance wheel spinning splits faster all x slit slats end

in mats x x x than atans snand goes its a mixture mosre

fightand esses.

THAT BOYS IS WHAT YOUR EYE SEES IN A BAR OF NEAR MISSES

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,13:40   

Quote (deadman_932 @ July 09 2009,09:54)
In the comments, people take her to task for her "creative license" in making shit up that isn't there in that "study" she's pointing her hooked beak at.

She didn't even make shit up, really, so much as simply quote another article which made shit up (and which relied on yet other summaries of the findings), then clumsily insinuated that this is why ID can't get a fair shake at Wikipedia (which of course, is supposed to stand in for Big Evil Science).  Cannuckitard treated the whole thing as deadly serious (so her core TARD audience failed to see the alleged humor as well) and brought up (inadvertently) a few good points:  
So, what does this thread have to do with ID? Pretty much everything. If people are being fed misconceptions about ID, how can they ever hope to understand it?

So, Density, if people are being fed misconceptions about Wikipedia, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: Density, if people are being fed misconceptions about a scientific paper, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: if people are being fed misconceptions about evolutionary theory, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: why did you use an idiom that apparently only you know the meaning of? And: Why the fuck didn't you at least provide a link to the actual paper?  I'll take a stab at answering the last one: because you didn't even bother to look for it.

(edited for superfluous verb)

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,13:57   

Quote (didymos @ July 09 2009,21:40)
Quote (deadman_932 @ July 09 2009,09:54)

She didn't even make shit up, really, so much as simply quote another article which made shit up (and which relied on yet other summaries of the findings), then clumsily insinuated that this is why ID can't get a fair shake at Wikipedia (which of course, is supposed to stand in for Big Evil Science).  Cannuckitard took treated the whole thing as deadly serious (so her core TARD audience failed to see the alleged humor as well) and brought up (inadvertently) a few good points:  
So, what does this thread have to do with ID? Pretty much everything. If people are being fed misconceptions about ID, how can they ever hope to understand it?

So, Density, if people are being fed misconceptions about Wikipedia, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: Density, if people are being fed misconceptions about a scientific paper, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: if people are being fed misconceptions about evolutionary theory, how can they ever hope to understand it? And: why did you use an idiom that apparently only you know the meaning of? And: Why the fuck didn't you at least provide a link to the actual paper?  I'll take a stab at answering the last one: because you didn't even bother to look for it.

xOwell

1 Den is a dim

In density tim aters

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:06   

How do you make a sig wave?

Throw her out

of

of

your ouse wit

a wisdom expresse

d over sign wave for afar

lal messes corrected with a tick

for  tok give me one please meek m

eee in 2 . 3 is better not go wher

er i man ur 2 wymen do th sings

all hollows are even if wrong wh

u divide yb t rees or 2

doted x es are espelled

m
o
r
e
t
h
a
n
u
c
a
n
i
m
a
g
i
n
e

Thats Mobey's dik I have a hook

I'm going to get u all off a book.

Chi/name

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:09   

How do you lift cheese?

Use a gong.

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:16   

More? ...................................................More Cheks?

Buy me a sky diamond i sell u sum ticks/\ in a tok box basket a tasket a clooaked bog a smog a frog a galss house is for free when mockx tok bak to sig sighs sound low rumble a horizon is closeed snap.

s
s
s
urf
s
up
bo
ys
g
e

u
rr
mo
tors
running
time no
waits 4
monets
a sl
ow
dr
i
p
ove
rbak
ridin
tim
ho
m
e
to
mom
a on
ly
s
h
e
nr
st
an
ds.

nextsen wonsoon.

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:19   

v o l uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmme

toks

neg sux

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalus

ro
ate
n
s
p
i
m|n
hajikle

That there is a tibet prayer wheel spinning the

density of the whole universe on its own axis b4

another time cycle. don u belive   /me/ a daeth

--------------

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:30   

Appropriately enough, there's fanatic TARD (or, I must concede, a skilled Poe) who's annexed the latest Hitler thread as his own personal TARDensraum, starting here. His main tactic is quotestripmining, but it's fairly effective:  he even seems to have out-competed Gordon, who's made a single brief appearance to say "Don't you Darwinites make me quote Mein Kampf at you!" and has yet to return.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:32   

dim  wits                                             4 slowman
dimwits                                             4 slowman
4 slowman

Futures makets. air out. eeeeesig in

Chim'

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:43   

Quote (k.e.. @ July 09 2009,14:32)
4 slowman

Chim'

My explanatory filter fails.   :(

--------------

Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:49   

Quote (Richardthughes @ July 09 2009,14:43)
Quote (k.e.. @ July 09 2009,14:32)
4 slowman

Chim'

My explanatory filter fails.   :(

My hypothesis was mushroom abuse, but I'm open to other suggestions...

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:49   

shivers x spline.less

chivars r x regals. no lees

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 09 2009,14:50   

Ah, I'm thinking goofyjuice and / or wobbly-pops.

--------------

14997 replies since July 17 2008,19:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (500) < ... 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]