RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
ke.

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 15 2007,23:09   

Quote (Ichthyic @ Jan. 15 2007,21:59)
Why do Tard and violence go hand in hand?

your idiotic question infuriates me!

seriously, you do of course know the obvious answer to that question.

he with the biggest stick, makes the rules; at least in the world of 'tard...

their worldview simply would not exist without a well-indoctrinated appeal to authority.  It's the backbone of their "society".

And I you don't obey their 'dear leader' god help you.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 15 2007,23:13   

More Joe:

Joe G said...
Rich:
Do you think it might have been metaphoric, Joe?

I have dealt with Lenny before and only an ignoramus would think he was using a metaphor.

Rich:
is that how the intelligent reason, with their fists?

There isn't any reasoning with Lenny or his ilk. This type of thing is all they understand.

Rich:
If you think he was serious, do you think that two wrongs make a right?

I don't see anything wrong with kicking his ass. He wants it and he deserves it. I am just volunteering to let him have it.

Rich:
Or is violence the right way to make a point?

What point? I just want to shut him up.

What is wrong with seeing natural selection is action?

Buy a vowel limp dick...

Clearly he didn't take Nested Hierarchies too well..

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

ke.

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 15 2007,23:23   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Jan. 15 2007,23:13)
More Joe:

Joe G said...
Rich:
Do you think it might have been metaphoric, Joe?

I have dealt with Lenny before and only an ignoramus would think he was using a metaphor.

Rich:
is that how the intelligent reason, with their fists?

There isn't any reasoning with Lenny or his ilk. This type of thing is all they understand.

Rich:
If you think he was serious, do you think that two wrongs make a right?

I don't see anything wrong with kicking his ass. He wants it and he deserves it. I am just volunteering to let him have it.

Rich:
Or is violence the right way to make a point?

What point? I just want to shut him up.

What is wrong with seeing natural selection is action?

Buy a vowel limp dick...

Clearly he didn't take Nested Hierarchies too well..

Poor baby he's still pining for The glory days of Preachers and Klansmen

Ichthyic

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,00:12   

their chief weapons are projection...

aww, nevermind.

--------------
"And the sea will grant each man new hope..."

-CC

ke.

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,01:07   

Quote (Ichthyic @ Jan. 16 2007,00:12)

their chief weapons are projection...

aww, nevermind.

...fear and surprise.....and besides they like the lovely white uniforms.

Nobody expects the American Inquisition.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,03:17   

Ah but this does have significance.

The violent fantasies of JoeG et al aside, the reason a lot of these guys get away with their schtick is precisely because they are sufficiently distant and/or anonymous that they CAN'T get their arses kicked.

Can you imagine someone behaving like the Troll in a pub lasting over six minutes? Someone would wrap a bar stool around his pointy head. Not of course that I am advocating or supporting such a vile act, that isn't my point. My point is that these trolls get away with it precisely because they are remote.

Anecdotal data from T.O. Howlerfests suggests that the McNamelesses, Uncle Daveys, Jason Gastriches et al of this world are really very mild mannered and pleasant company in person. I'd bet money that D'Tard is relatively personable in the flesh, and Demsbki etc.

The problem being that these silly cowards use the internet like Superman's phone box. They enter mild mannered Clark Clueless and emerge as SUPERTARD!

Supertard doesn't need evidence! If the evidence is against Supertard it's obviously a conspiracy.

Supertard doesn't need data! The whole world has to convince Supertard personally that the world is the way it is.

Supertard doesn't have to demonstrate his claims! Supertard's claims are the default, ignore that pesky multi millenia long quest for knowledge by lesser beings than Supertard in which Supertard's claims have already been refuted.

Supertard doesn't need to ACTUALLY defeat the villains! Supertard wins every contest in his own mind, which is all that counts, Supertard can declare WICTORY at any point he likes.

Supertard is a Super genius and Macho Man! Supertard's mild mannered 50kg 1.55m weakling who couldn't think or fight his way out of a wet paper bag is a cover for Supertard's REAL identity. Supertard bestrides the internet like an Ubermensch Collossus. Villains fall left and right, Kerpow, Splat, Kerdevastinginargument.

Supertard is a self deluding little maggot with aspirations of adequacy. Supertard should be chemically sterilised to protect the species gene pool.*

Louis

*Dumb fuck creationsts and quote miners, this is not a serious proposal, it is a joke. Rather like YOU are a joke.

--------------
Bye.

Stephen Elliott

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,03:39   

Quote (Louis @ Jan. 16 2007,03:17)

The violent fantasies of JoeG et al aside, the reason a lot of these guys get away with their schtick is precisely because they are sufficiently distant and/or anonymous that they CAN'T get their arses kicked.

Can you imagine someone behaving like the Troll in a pub lasting over six minutes?...

It does seem to be a phenomenom (doo doo dee dooby) of the WWW that many people undergo a personality shift when posting. No way does the normal behaviour in society reflect common net antics.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,04:27   

I'm lucky. I'm as much of a motherfucker in real life as I am on the net!

I don't need to play an intolerant bastard on the web. I AM an intolerant bastard! Proud of it too.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Ichthyic

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,04:35   

I'm lucky. I'm as much of a motherfucker in real life as I am on the net!

oh, you and your mother, always doin' the nasty...

:p

--------------
"And the sea will grant each man new hope..."

-CC

Stephen Elliott

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,05:21   

http://www.uncommondescent.com/archives/1960

They have their knickers in a twist once more.
From the Rocky horror show... "truly beautifull to behold"

Stephen Elliott

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,05:35   

Jason Rennie

01/15/2007

10:10 pm
““That’s where we need to be - that being a fundamentalist christianis as [sic] socially as acceptable as being a paedophile.””

The irony of this comment is that some of his co-religionists are pushing for the normalisation and acceptance of paedophillia.

This seems like a rather nasty claim. I am betting that it is taken out of context.

guthrie

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,05:40   

There's probably a paedophilic atheist somewhere, hence all atheists are paedophiles.  
Or else that being an atheist makes you more likely to be a paedophile, or something.  Of course you all know the counter example to that one.

jujuquisp

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,06:13   

Anyone who talks that much about pedophilia is a pedophile.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,06:25   

Anyone who talks that much about pedophilia is a pedophile.

ARGH PAEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!

oh, you and your mother, always doin' the nasty...

I'm originally from rural Dorset. It's perfectly acceptable I'll have you know. We have moved into modern times. We have electricity, on Thursdays, and we no longer have compulsory incest. It's all optional now.

Louis

P.S.Added in edit: Icthyic, you'll also note I did not mention whose mother it was.

--------------
Bye.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,07:25   

mentok
01/16/2007
5:37 am
Funny how they can spend time on religious critiques of ID yet refuse to take seriously the scientific challenges to evolution. Can they answer why,if humans evolved from apes, then why are apes better suited for survival in the wild? Sure having our brain power is better for survival, but we are weaker, we can’t subsist on the vegetation we find around us, we don’t have fur, etc. Think about it. If natural selection is guiding evolution then why did humans ever come into existence? At the first sign of having less fur wouldn’t that have heen a disadvantage and have been weeded out? Wouldn’t cold weather and sun exposure to our bodies (before there was clothes) make our furless bodies destined to be weeded out or never arise in the first place? How about a weaker body and limbs? Shouldn’t that have been weeded out? How about human teeth? If you were an ape wouldn’t human teeth and jaw strength have been weeded out if it started to evolve away from the stronger ape teeth and jaw? How about our digetive system? Apes can survive on stuff they scrounge around in the wild for, humans cannot. Which is better for survival? We could go on down the line with this type of reasoning, not just for the ape to human evolutionary scenario, but for countless other life forms as well.

Like he says "Think about it". I think new words are needed for this level of dumbitide.

tribune7
01/16/2007
8:01 am
Anyway concerning “bad design”, these fellows are making a claim they can do better. Yet, cannot even approach desiging the things biological entities routinely do.

So, tribune7, what do biological entities routinely design then? Erm, I think you are a bit mixed up (to say the least!;))

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Faid

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,07:56   

Quote (Stephen Elliott @ Jan. 16 2007,05:21)

Jason Rennie

01/16/2007

2:05 am
That was pretty awful. The real irony is that “incompetent design” is an assumption that they know why something was designed for a particular purpose.

Um, what does the S in "CSI" stand for again?

I think the intellectual level at UD has dropped substantially these last few months (if that was even possible).

--------------
A look into DAVE HAWKINS' sense of honesty:

"The truth is that ALL mutations REDUCE information"

"...mutations can add information to a genome.  And remember, I have never said that this is not possible."

Mike PSS

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,08:25   

Quote (Stephen Elliott @ Jan. 16 2007,06:21)

And Mentok subtely reveals his true feelings in his long winded diatribe.  Just after his revelations about the differences between MODERN apes and MODERN humans we get some beutifal tard.
Quote (mentok @ 01/16/2007 5:37 am)
We see the most beautiful and perfect things all around us, from healthy beautiful youthful human bodies, beautiful trees, stunning flowers, deliciously sweet fruits, wildely beautiful animals with astounding abilities, an amazingly beautiful perfect eco-system, all of it color coordinated for your viewing pleasure. Yet we also see human bodies that are not youthful nor healthy beauties.

Life on earth or earth planets for us is seen as a place where we can advance our consciousness and mental state which can enable us to fit into a world without the defects we see around us. A realm where there is only the perfection of the natural world and the perfection that we can see in youthful healthy beautiful people, with none of the defects of old age, disease, violence, cruelty, natural disasters, etc.

What does that remind me of?

Oh yeah...

General Jack Mentok:
Dembski said Creationism was too important to be left to the preachers. When he said that, ten years ago, he might have been right. But today, Creationism is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Evilutionist infiltration, Evilutionist indoctrination, Evilutionist subversion, and the international Evilutionist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our healthy beautiful youthful human bodies.

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,08:36   

Quote (stevestory @ Jan. 15 2007,21:13)
LOL, if we're working on that level, I predict a bag of Cheesy Poofs in Davetard's house has a half-life of six minutes.

I really laughed out loud.  "Cheesy Poofs!"  I have this mental image of the "Queer Eye" boys running around D'Tard with spray cans of cheesy wiz.  Naked!

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

Russell

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,08:47   

tribune7  01/16/2007  8:01 am
I think we just won. We should throw a victory party
Absolutely, Tribby! You should throw a victory party.
Sing!
Dance!
Slap each other on the back!
Indulge in circular congratulatory mutual gratification!

Just stay away from the schools.

Also, you might want to apprise Judge Jones, and every court that's every considered your cause, of your victory.

BWA HA HA!

--------------
Must... not... scratch... mosquito bite.

deadman_932

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,10:31   

Mentok wails :  
Funny how they can spend time on religious critiques of ID yet refuse to take seriously the scientific challenges to evolution. Can they answer why,if humans evolved from apes, then why are apes better suited for survival in the wild? Sure having our brain power is better for survival, but we are weaker, we can’t subsist on the vegetation we find around us...

Yow. Multi-leveled tard. Hunter-gatherers subsist on "vegetation" we find around us, along with even just insect-derived amino acid supplements. And they...*gasp* survive in the wild just fine. This leads to cultivation of selected wild stands of plants, then domestication and agriculture. A chimp can kill me in wrestling, and can bite real good. So?  But chimps are better at "subsistence?"? Yow. He might as well be trotting out the old standby: "If we evloved frum munkeys, Y R their still MUNKEYS?!?"  Teh tard it burns!

Edit -- I should have stated it as:  "If we evloved beautiful, healthy, young, succulent, hard, throbbing bodies frum MUNKEYS"... etc. After all, this is a Mentok parody.

--------------
AtBC Award for Thoroughness in the Face of Creationism

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,10:43   

Quote (deadman_932 @ Jan. 16 2007,10:31)
Mentok wails :  
Funny how they can spend time on religious critiques of ID yet refuse to take seriously the scientific challenges to evolution. Can they answer why,if humans evolved from apes, then why are apes better suited for survival in the wild? Sure having our brain power is better for survival, but we are weaker, we can’t subsist on the vegetation we find around us...

Yow. Multi-leveled tard. Hunter-gatherers subsist on "vegetation" we find around us, along with even just insect-derived amino acid supplements. And they...*gasp* survive in the wild just fine. This leads to cultivation of selected wild stands of plants, then domestication and agriculture. A chimp can kill me in wrestling, and can bite real good. So?  But chimps are better at "subsistence?"? Yow. He might as well be trotting out the old standby: "If we evloved frum munkeys, Y R their still MUNKEYS?!?"  Teh tard it burns!

Its a common IDist failing.

Evolution is about organism-environment fit.  What works in one place doesn't in another. If an environment is influx then there should be more evolution.

Evolution ISNT this continuum from 'not every evolved to very evolved'.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Faid

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,10:49   

DaveScot

01/16/2007

11:03 am
bdelloid

So you know how the designer should design. That’s cool. Did the designer get like bad grades in design school or what? Do tell!

Oh come ON, Dave... You mean that YOU, with your immense expertise and humongous IQ, can't think of a design that would protect the spinal cord and nerves from prolapsed disks and injury? I bet you can come up with a dozen different ones before breakfast!

I'm sure that you could have showed a thing or two about designing spines to the Designer, Dave. AND a couple of things about how to make Meiosis I make sense because, well the way He came up with is like, totally lame.

It's a shame that, to your friend Ken Ham's words, you "weren't theeeeeeere"...

Soooo... You accept common descent, right Dave?

Tell me, when are you gonna give us the "sound of a radiometric dating method exploding"?
You know you want to...

--------------

"...mutations can add information to a genome.  And remember, I have never said that this is not possible."

Faid

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,10:53   

healthy beautiful youthful human bodies

Ooooohkay, the creepy factor at UD just went up a level.

:O

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:01   

Quote (Louis @ Jan. 16 2007,03:17)

Can you imagine someone behaving like the Troll in a pub lasting over six minutes? Someone would wrap a bar stool around his pointy head. Not of course that I am advocating or supporting such a vile act, that isn't my point. My point is that these trolls get away with it precisely because they are remote.

Anecdotal data from T.O. Howlerfests suggests that the McNamelesses, Uncle Daveys, Jason Gastriches et al of this world are really very mild mannered and pleasant company in person. I'd bet money that D'Tard is relatively personable in the flesh, and Demsbki etc.

The problem being that these silly cowards use the internet like Superman's phone box. They enter mild mannered Clark Clueless and emerge as SUPERTARD!

Supertard doesn't need evidence! If the evidence is against Supertard it's obviously a conspiracy.

Supertard doesn't need data! The whole world has to convince Supertard personally that the world is the way it is.

Supertard doesn't have to demonstrate his claims! Supertard's claims are the default, ignore that pesky multi millenia long quest for knowledge by lesser beings than Supertard in which Supertard's claims have already been refuted.

Supertard doesn't need to ACTUALLY defeat the villains! Supertard wins every contest in his own mind, which is all that counts, Supertard can declare WICTORY at any point he likes.

Supertard is a Super genius and Macho Man! Supertard's mild mannered 50kg 1.55m weakling who couldn't think or fight his way out of a wet paper bag is a cover for Supertard's REAL identity. Supertard bestrides the internet like an Ubermensch Collossus. Villains fall left and right, Kerpow, Splat, Kerdevastinginargument.

Supertard is a self deluding little maggot with aspirations of adequacy. Supertard should be chemically sterilised to protect the species gene pool.*

Louis

*Dumb fuck creationsts and quote miners, this is not a serious proposal, it is a joke. Rather like YOU are a joke.

The term I quite like for these keyboard-warriors is cyberhoolies. every-one's a killing machine from behind their keyboards and the anonymity of the Internet. Not me though, I'm a hugging machine. Besides, talkers aint fighters and fighters aint talkers.

--------------

Faid

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:04   

I...

I just realized that JoeG is threatening to physically beat Lenny.

I mean, I read the text, but such an interpretation seemed so ridiculous that my mind just never considered it.

Wow. What a douche.

--------------

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:15   

Quote (Faid @ Jan. 16 2007,10:53)
healthy beautiful youthful human bodies

Ooooohkay, the creepy factor at UD just went up a level.

:O

Creepy, Haggerd-like yes... but at least they are not conjuring up  images of Dave Scott in all his pitted, cheetos-stained t-shirted wonder!

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

argystokes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:21   

Faid, there's no need to be surprised. It's apparently fairly typical behaviour:
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Sep. 09 2006,13:05)
Joseph is actually Joe Gallien, a moronic legend in the C/E discussion world and a Tard’s Tard if ever there were one.  His exploits include:

Claimed to be a qualified “scientist” because he has a Bachelor of Science, Engineer Technology degree.
Claimed to be a Muslim so people wouldn’t call him a YEC
Got caught using an anonymizer and posting under *dozens* of multiple aliases so he could agree with himself and pat himself on the back
Claimed that there are alien cities on Mars and the Moon

His normal MO has been to C&P the standard antiscience crap, then get into insults and mud slinging with those who rebut his stupidity, escalating to him making threats of physical violence against his perceived “enemies”.  I know for a fact he has been kicked off of more than one board for this behavior.  He did the same thing with me before over at NAIG, but when I called his bluff and gave him a place and time to meet he chickened out, of course.  Funniest time was a few years ago when the tard was making physical threats from his work computer, and someone reported it to his company.  You never saw someone scramble and lie so much in order to cover his ass and avoid getting fired.

Looks like he’s finally found a home with the other ass kissers at UD.  Comments that point out his extraordinary stupidity get edited out, so JoeTard can keep his temper.

--------------
"Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?" -Calvin

deadman_932

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:33   

I tossed a flame onto JoeG's blog just as a lark...asking about his degrees in bio, since he feigns expertise ...and also what address he can be contacted at. Nutty people amuse me. The guy's some kind of repairman, I gather.

Edit: Ah, I just found that he's a "field service representative" ( repairman ) for General Electric. Tsk...and issuing public threats.

--------------
AtBC Award for Thoroughness in the Face of Creationism

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:47   

Wait just a second:

Mentok: Obsessed with hard, sweaty, beautiful, pure, throbbing, muscley bodies, kind of like wrestlers.

The Troll: Obsessed with hard, sweaty, beautiful, pure, throbbing, muscley bodies, EXACTLY like wrestlers.

I'm thinking we all chip in and get these boys a room. We could give D'Tard the details too, he is after all forever displaying his machoness by calling people "girlyman" and "homo", clearly another closet case. JoeG, obsessed with beating his opponents up, another invitee. Now that Dembski lad, doesn't he work at a seminary with access to young religiously blinded men?

Just an idea that's all. All I'm saying is that I have a theory that IDC would die yet another death if several people got laid with the boy toy of their choice.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 16 2007,11:48   

He's replied.

here's a good bit:

Nope. I never threatened anyone, anywhere at any time.

but, top of the thread:

However Lenny and I am on the same page- ya see I want a fight. And if Lenny feels up to it I will start with him and work my way through the evolutionitwits like a hot knife through butter.

What say thee, Lenny?

DaveTard should be worried about his Tardcrown. This Joe G is quantum Tard. Its good to have a new "Tard of the week", IN a week where DaveTard shows us his old, porky decrepit form

--------------

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]