RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (326) < ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2011,10:14   

LULZ 2 B HAD AT JOES / JOHNS / JIMS.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2011,10:29   

You know, Joe actually has a point.

There is no evidence for evolution*.

* Well, his version of evolution that actually has no relationship with any real version or theory of evolution.

It's a damn shame that he can't accept the real version of evolution.

Same thing with Ray M.  He keeps bringing up this strawman version of evolution and challenging us to support it.  He refuses to even acknowledge my question "would you accept evidence that supports the real description of microevolution?"  

Just cannot see it.  

Oh sure, Joe will quote Mayr, Gould, Dawkins, and Darwin til the cows come home, but won't touch the actual meanings and other quotes from them.

It's really quite pathetic.  

I think the enjoyment factor is continuing to ask them to define their statements and explain why their statements should be considered over legitimate scientists statements.

Then you can point to them anytime someone else asks about it.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

rossum

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2011,17:19   

Quote (OgreMkV @ May 11 2011,10:29)
Well, his version of evolution that actually has no relationship with any real version or theory of evolution.

Joevolution?

rossum

--------------
The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth.

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2011,19:55   

Quote (rossum @ May 11 2011,15:19)

Well, his version of evolution that actually has no relationship with any real version or theory of evolution.

Joevolution?

rossum

Termites dumb?
That ain't so;
Joevolution
Told me so!

(Transmogrification of someone else's sig line)

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: May 11 2011,20:04   

Source re: previous post - J-Dog's sig line of a Richardthughes quote

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2011,10:44   

Joe:
Does natural selection have a direction? Only if survivability is a direction.

So near, yet so far.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

socle

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2011,11:34   

little help for joe

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2011,12:38   

Joe almost gets it... then wanders off as if bored with reality.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2011,21:18   

ROFL! Over on his blog Joe is still having a deep, meaningful conversation with his sockpuppet, still having his sock tell Joe how Joe crushed Ogre in their debate.  

It's hard to think of anything as pathetic as a loser liker Joe creating a fake identity just to stroke his own ego.

--------------
"Science is what got us to the humble place we’re at, and what hard-won progress we might realize comes from science, with ID completely flaccid, religious apologetics bitching from the sidelines." - Eigenstate at UD

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 14 2011,22:26   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 14 2011,21:18)
ROFL! Over on his blog Joe is still having a deep, meaningful conversation with his sockpuppet, still having his sock tell Joe how Joe crushed Ogre in their debate.  

It's hard to think of anything as pathetic as a loser liker Joe creating a fake identity just to stroke his own ego.

That's not the only thing his sock is stroking...

Isn't it interesting that all posts after Wednesday got 'lost'.  Dude needs a new blogger website.  I've had blogs on Wordpress for over 5 years and never lost a single post... it's called backups.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:09   

You know, Joe actually has a point.

There is no evidence for evolution*.

* Well, his version of evolution that actually has no relationship with any real version or theory of evolution.

It's a damn shame that he can't accept the real version of evolution.

Same thing with Ray M.  He keeps bringing up this strawman version of evolution and challenging us to support it.  He refuses to even acknowledge my question "would you accept evidence that supports the real description of microevolution?"  

Just cannot see it.  

Oh sure, Joe will quote Mayr, Gould, Dawkins, and Darwin til the cows come home, but won't touch the actual meanings and other quotes from them.

It's really quite pathetic.  

I think the enjoyment factor is continuing to ask them to define their statements and explain why their statements should be considered over legitimate scientists statements.

Then you can point to them anytime someone else asks about it.

1- I have NEVER claimed there isn't any evidence for evolution

AND

2- The version of the theory of evolution I talk about is the same as all the evolutionary experts. I hve even provided the references that support my claim.

OTOH all Ogre has are false accusations and bullshit lies.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Smilodon's Retreat is a place for ignorant cowards

Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims. (don't know why Ogre has that, but it fits IDists)

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:10   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ May 14 2011,10:44)
Joe:

Does natural selection have a direction? Only if survivability is a direction.

So near, yet so far.

It is right on. And it is very tlling that you cannot provide anything to refute it.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims. (don't know why Ogre has that, but it fits IDists)

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:23   

Joe,

You have forgotten to answer some questions on your board. About that book you read.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:28   

Quote (olegt @ May 18 2011,16:23)
Joe,

You have forgotten to answer some questions on your board. About that book you read.

You are under the mistaken impression that I have to answer to a known fuck-head like yourself.

And that is hilarious...

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:30   

Or maybe you haven't read the book, Joe? Or read it and understood zilch?

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:33   

Quote (olegt @ May 18 2011,16:30)
Or maybe you haven't read the book, Joe? Or read it and understood zilch?

Or maybe you are just an asshole who will believe anything that suits him.

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:39   

That's all right, Joe. Maybe you shouldn't try so hard. Start with children's books and gradually increase the level.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:46   

Quote (olegt @ May 18 2011,16:39)
That's all right, Joe. Maybe you shouldn't try so hard. Start with children's books and gradually increase the level.

Is that how you lure the kids to your kouse- by reading to them from your library full of childrens' books?

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:47   

Hi Joe. If you keep using someone elses picture as an avatar, your personal information might go very public. Just a friendly heads up.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:47   

Except it isn't my sock.

That you think it is proves that you are an imbecile- as if I needed more proof of that...

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:49   

Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,16:47)

Except it isn't my sock.

That you think it is proves that you are an imbecile- as if I needed more proof of that...

Wouldn't that be a reasonable inference, design wise? You do have a habit of making up persona's and telling porkies..

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:50   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,16:47)
Hi Joe. If you keep using someone elses picture as an avatar, your personal information might go very public. Just a friendly heads up.

Are you threatening me Rich?

You should check with the peope here like oleg and Wes ad DrGH (and others) to see if they would like to have their personal information go very public.

I can play also. Just a head's up.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:51   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,16:49)
Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,16:47)

Except it isn't my sock.

Wouldn't that be a reasonable inference, design wise? You do have a habit of making up persona's and telling porkies..

And another known imbecile chimes in.

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:52   

Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,16:50)

You should check with the peope here like oleg and Wes ad DrGH (and others) to see if they would like to have their personal information go very public.

Joe,

Whatever information you can glean about me is already public. So I say go ahead, Rich.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,16:53   

Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,16:50)

Well, you seem to think it's fine to do it to other people, so under 'treat others as you wich to be treated' I'm assuming you're fine with it.

Wes, Oleg, and Dr GH have nothing to do with it, as they're not engaging in this behaviour. Don't worry, I'll put it somewhere where you'll find it..eventually.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,17:04   

Joe,
If you want a fight, them I'm up for it. I've just advanced a rank and to get to the next I have to beat the shit out of a defenseless old man with a bad knee.

If you are up for it just say when and where.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,17:23   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,17:47)

Joe's use of Ogre's image as his avatar is downright peculiar.

(I don't mean more peculiar than anything else he says or does. But downright peculiar.)

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,17:27   

Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,16:53)
Don't worry, I'll put it somewhere where you'll find it..eventually.

Holy crap.  He lives a good 45 minute drive from Keene, NH.  Doesn't it just figure that an internet tough guy would fib about something like that.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,17:45   

Quote (carlsonjok @ May 18 2011,17:27)
Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,16:53)
Don't worry, I'll put it somewhere where you'll find it..eventually.

Holy crap.  He lives a good 45 minute drive from Keene, NH.  Doesn't it just figure that an internet tough guy would fib about something like that.

Hey Joe, can you explain why the lower lake is north of upper lake.  I mean, living between the two should give you some idea, right?

I've been wondering this for months (since I found out your real address).  Yes, unlike you I have the strength of character and sense of ethics to not blab your information all the hell over the place.

All joking aside.

You're getting in to seriously fucking dangerous waters.  I've kept records of everything said between you and me and I suspect others have done likewise.  

Everyone knows that you started this shit and are maintaining in it in spite of polite requests not to and all concept of decency and politeness.

This is not a challenge to your manhood or whatever.  This is a simple statement that you really need to think about.  If you go much farther than you have already gone, it will not end well.

--------------

Hermagoras

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,19:48   

He's a tough one, that Joe G.

--------------
"I am not currently proving that objective morality is true. I did that a long time ago and you missed it." -- StephenB

http://paralepsis.blogspot.com/....pot.com

9769 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (326) < ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]