RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (622) < ... 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,07:33   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Dec. 07 2018,00:11)
Joe, everyone is laughing at you.

Whatever, Dick. What you say is meaningless and unsupportable.

Again, I am comforted by the fact I could easily kick your ass in a fight or in a debate on science.

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

simple English (hint: "equal" and "interchangeable" aren't synonyms)- JohnW

"Shit is a code and I like my fudge packed tight"  timmy horton

timmy Horton says YEC is science and evolutionism is nonsense

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,09:57   

bump

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,09:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,07:33)

Again, I am comforted by the fact I could easily kick your ass in a fight or in a debate on science.

Why do you have this fixation with other guys' asses?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,10:07   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,09:58)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,07:33)

Why do you have this fixation with other guys' asses?

You chumps are all ass.

Why do you have a fixation on being a puerile asshat and quote-mining coward?

--------------
Chromosomes. are. all. connected. It is one long polymer. Called the DNA. - oleg t

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,10:09   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,08:57)
Another Mullings data-dump, complete with copious flow-charts, a big red ball, a double helix graphic, his oft-used rna transcription graphic, Crick's letter, more flow charts and a table with the header Alternatives for "Candidate Beings."

If that doesn't sell you on ID, I don't know what will.

Mullings Mash-up

Compared to what you have that is light-years ahead of it.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,11:08   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,10:09)
Another Mullings data-dump, complete with copious flow-charts, a big red ball, a double helix graphic, his oft-used rna transcription graphic, Crick's letter, more flow charts and a table with the header Alternatives for "Candidate Beings."

Mullings Mash-up

Yet nobody takes him seriously.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,11:19   

bump

Why bother?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,11:36   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,11:08)

Mullings Mash-up

evoTARDs don't. That is true and it is to be expected.

No one takes evolutionism seriously. No one uses it for anything. It doesn't guide any research and no one is trying to figure out how stochastic processes didit.

Buy a vowel.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,11:47   

Quote (Henry J @ Dec. 07 2018,11:19)
bump

Why bother?

After reading the Joke comment that wasn't visible because of the page transition, I agree with you. But I'm an eternal optimist. I am ever optimistic that Joke will write a comment that includes insight, irrefutable arguments and intelligence.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,12:09   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,11:47)
bump

Why bother?

I am ever optimistic that Joe will write a comment that includes insight, irrefutable arguments and intelligence.

Been there, done that. For example:

The architecture and subunit composition of ATP synthase

If you take a look at ATP synthase you can see it consists of two major subunits (F0 & F1) that are connected together by an external tether. This tether doesn't have anything to do with the functionality of either subunit but without it no ATP synthase. The problem for evolution by blind and mindless processes is exacerbated. Not only does it need to produce the two subunits but one has to be embedded in some membrane so that a gradient can be formed. And the other has to to be stably tethered to the membrane the proper distance away. The tether looks like the membrane subunit F0 somehow formed an external docking site the proper length with F1 forming an external mating site.

Again these two different protein subunits, the tether and mate, have nothing to do with the function of the protein complexes they are attached to and tether together. And without them there is no way to get the two working subunits together to produce ATP.

There you have it- A simple external tether that stably holds the major F1 subunit/ rotary motor the proper distance away from its F0 motor force is evidence for the Intelligent Design of ATP synthase. The two major subunits and how it works is just icing on the cake.

Compared to the ignorance that you spew the above clearly demonstrates insight, irrefutable arguments and more intelligence then you will ever be able to muster. And the anticipated responses will prove just that.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,12:12   

bump

Why bother?

After reading the Joke comment that wasn't visible because of the page transition

Are you that retarded? To read the comment, that was hidden from Acartia, all you have to do is click on the "add reply" button on the bottom of the page. Then you can read it and do as you choose.

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,13:31   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,09:47)
bump

Why bother?

After reading the Joke comment that wasn't visible because of the page transition, I agree with you. But I'm an eternal optimist. I am ever optimistic that Joke will write a comment that includes insight, irrefutable arguments and intelligence.

There's optimism, and there's delusion.

I'm just optimistic we'll open rich new veins of silly: probability not even zero, molecules pointing the right way, that sort of thing.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,13:36   

Quote (JohnW @ Dec. 07 2018,13:31)

bump

Why bother?

I'm just optimistic we'll open rich new veins of silly: probability not even zero, molecules pointing the right way, that sort of thing.

There isn't any optimism that evoTARDs will ever ante up so we can actually compare which has the evidence and science and which is silly bullshit.

It is delusional to even think that evoTARDs are interested in science. It is obvious they cannot follow along and have to make shit up to make themselves feel good by humping a straw man.

JohnW, the TARD who cannot use a thesaurus.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,13:47   

bump

Why bother?

I see what you mean. I'm hoping for another Frequency = Wavelength moment. As they say in the VISA commercials, "Priceless".

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,13:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,13:36)

bump

Why bother?

There isn't any optimism that evoTARDs will ever ante up so we can actually compare which has the evidence and science and which is silly bullshit.

It is delusional to even think that evoTARDs are interested in science. It is obvious they cannot follow along and have to make shit up to make themselves feel good by humping a straw man.

Start with these:

Evolution: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal....5585646

Journal of Evolutionary Biology: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal....4209101

Journal of Human Evolution: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal....olution

Journal of Mammalian Evolution: https://link.springer.com/journal....14

After you have read all of the articles in these journals, we will compare the evidence they provide to the evidence provided in those prestigious ID journals. You know, journals like:

BioComplexity. http://bio-complexity.org/ojs....current

Oops, I guess that is all of them. But I must comment that journal. The number of research papers published in 2018 was double that in 2017. If they publish one more, they will have tripled the 2017 number.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,14:21   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,13:58)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Journal of Evolutionary Biology: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal....4209101

Journal of Human Evolution: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal....olution

Journal of Mammalian Evolution: https://link.springer.com/journal....l....14

After you have read all of the articles in these journals, we will compare the evidence they provide to the evidence provided in those prestigious ID journals. You know, journals like:

BioComplexity. http://bio-complexity.org/ojs........current

Oops, I guess that is all of them. But I must comment that journal. The number of research papers published in 2018 was double that in 2017. If they publish one more, they will have tripled the 2017 number.

Umm, I know that you can equivocate but you cannot make the case that any one of those papers supports the claim of evolution via blind and mindless processes.

So YOU can start with pulling your head out of your ass.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,14:21   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,13:47)

bump

Why bother?

I see what you mean. I'm hoping for another Frequency = Wavelength moment. As they say in the VISA commercials, "Priceless".

Yes, it was priceless but definitely not for the reason you think.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,14:25   

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Clearly you are a willfully ignorant ass and proud of it.

Intelligent Design is NOT anti-evolution

All you have are equivocation and promissory notes.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,14:28   

Mullings Mash-up

Needs more fishing reel.    :)

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"Global warming can't be real because it still gets cooler at night"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"

Whizz-dumb from Joe Gallien, world's dumbest YEC

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,14:35   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 07 2018,14:28)

Mullings Mash-up

Or he could be like you, equivocate and toss out a literature bluff or two. And then drop into full hissy-fit, bitch-mode.

How's that been working for you?

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,15:04   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,14:21)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Umm, I know that you can equivocate but you cannot make the case that any one of those papers supports the claim of evolution via blind and mindless processes.

I let the authors (thousands of them) make the cases for themselves. There is no need for me to repeat what they have said more eloquently than I ever could. If their papers are too complicated for you, you could always email them and ask them to clarify. The little envelope icon beside the author’s name will open your email and paste the author’s email address into the “to:” field.

But if you would prefer, we could discuss one of the numerous ID papers published over the last two years. Which one would you prefer to discuss? The one published in 2017, or one of the two published this year?

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,15:07   

bump

Why bother?

No, I’m pretty sure it was for the reason I think. Or, more accurately, it was “Priceless” because I can think. You should try it some day. I highly recommend it.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,15:11   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,14:25)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Countering my comment with a link to a UD OP written by someone who UD banned for being crazy is not the best defence. But, when you have no defender, I guess you have to go with what you have.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,15:12   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 07 2018,14:28)

Mullings Mash-up

And a cartoon of lemmings jumping over a cliff.

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,15:41   

bump

Why bother?

Joe's poo-flinging is bloody boring.  He's terrible at insults - the average preschool temper tantrum is Wildean in comparison.  It's all "I know you are, but what am I?" - plus bottoms.

I'll make an exception for "you homophobic faggot."  That was wonderful.

What keeps bringing me back to this thread is the prospect of more Joescience.  Or better still, Joemath.  Remember the largest known number?

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,16:02   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,15:11)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 07 2018,14:25)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Countering my comment with a link to a UD OP written by someone who UD banned for being crazy is not the best defence. But, when you have no defender, I guess you have to go with what you have.

Thank you for proving that you are proud to be a willfully ignorant ass. That doesn't help you at all.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,16:05   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,15:07)

bump

Why bother?

No, I’m pretty sure it was for the reason I think. Or, more accurately, it was “Priceless” because I can think. You should try it some day. I highly recommend it.

Clearly you can't think.

You can't even use a dictionary or thesaurus.

You didn't even realize that context is always important when determining how words are used and what the meaning of certain terms and phrases are.

You are a pathetic dumbass

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,16:07   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,15:04)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

I let the authors (thousands of them) make the cases for themselves. There is no need for me to repeat what they have said more eloquently than I ever could. If their papers are too complicated for you, you could always email them and ask them to clarify. The little envelope icon beside the author’s name will open your email and paste the author’s email address into the “to:” field.

But if you would prefer, we could discuss one of the numerous ID papers published over the last two years. Which one would you prefer to discuss? The one published in 2017, or one of the two published this year?

OK so all you can do is continue to bluff. And you choose to remain willfully ignorant. How is that working for you?

Strange that not one of those authors can say how ATP synthase evolved via stochastic processes. They don't even know how to test such a claim.

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,16:10   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,11:58)

bump

Why bother?

Start with these:

Those links are heavy...

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,16:12   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 07 2018,15:11)

It wasn't countering your argument as you didn't present one.

The link was to try to educate you to the fact that Intelligent Design is not anti-evolution and all you are doing is proving that you are ignorant of ID. And you think that your ignorance means something.

The post was written by someone who is smarter than you will ever be and at least understands what each position is saying. I don't have to hide behind some cowardly literature bluff. I am more than able to present the scientific evidence as I did above. That you ignored it proves that you don't have any counter to my arguments.

--------------

18657 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (622) < ... 610 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 620 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]