RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < ... 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Seversky

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,19:19   

Quote (lkeithlu @ April 21 2011,15:28)
Quote (Kristine @ April 21 2011,15:24)
Quote (OgreMkV @ April 21 2011,14:16)
In all honesty, if it wasn't for you guys belling the cat in it's litterbox, UD would be the biggest, most useless circle jerk since the fall of the USSR's Politburo.

I suspect we'd see a blackhole of tard, at least until the denzions passed their own Schwarzschild radius.  At that point, they will create their own private server that no one else can see or visit and hopefully, they would never venture off of it.

Joe could sit in his mom's basement and blabber on about the mating habits of asexual organisms, the obviousness that trees made of steel could be taller than trees made of wood, and the ultimate expression of IDiocy, a multi-Megayear study of the fungus growing on the edge of his toilet that slowly becomes intelligent and tells him what a douche he actually is.

Gordon, could write epically long posts where he repeats "Onlookers note" millions of times.  The rate at which modern storage hardware is becoming larger and cheaper means that it could someday reach the point where the amount of storage could contain the nearly infinite ramblings of his monkey brain.  If infinitely many monkeys on infinitely many typewriters in an infinite amount of time can develop the works of Shakespeare, what works would be the result of one monkey on one keyboard in whatever remains of his pathetic life?

O'Leary would find that a pure coffee diet is the ultimate weightloss program.  At some point after her 300 billionth post, she realizes that he has become a thin layer of skin flopped onto an ergonomic office chair with an intrevenous drip of COFFEE!!! and a spray bottle of moisterizer set on a 10 minute timer.  She will, unfortunately, remain the closest thing to an actual human in the UD-hole.*  

Other, specially** invited guests will occasionally join, but much like a roach motel, the self-congratulatory behavior and positive forced-feedback system within the UD-hole will forever trap those within.  They will be unable to communicate with anyone outside of their limted circle of intellectual equals***.

Our only hope to study the UD-hole will be to watch the pieces of intellect that escape from the hole as others are specially invited in.  These pieces of intellect will tell us a great deal about the activities within the hole (thereby proving that Hawkins was correct and some information can escape).  

Snippets of wisdom will begin with complex equations and deep philosophical utterings.  While these would be easily proven incorrect by a particularly bright Australian sheepdog, there is at least a semblence of mental accument.  As time passes, the UD-hole will grow, yet thanks to our knowledge of thermodynamics, the intellilectual ability within the hole will be spread out among a larger and larger volume until finally we get phrases like, "dog food can be a nutritional supplement, I saw it in a movie" and "my toes smell like rancid horse ejacula".

Soon, no actual directly translatable communication will exist and we will be forced to assign meaning to occasional outburst of grunting and making inferences about the author from the mere tonal qualities of seemingly random bits of data.  (For example: "Urkula" might mean, "Joe, quit saying ID is not anti-evolution you idiot.  No one can hear us in here.  We can talk freely now."****)

Those you who wish to prevent this from occurring, my hat is off to you.  For you are tangling with a force more powerful than any yet discovered in the natural world.  Even gravity fades to insignificance over the light-years, but stupidity is remorseless.

*With respect to Dr. Who.

**"Small Bus", not "unique"

***and a subset of small African dung beetles (termites in Joe's case).

**** Although, some actual scientists studying the phenomenon will submit that the same phrase is also uttered when a UD-hole denzion is dealing with a particularly difficult bowel evacuation.

I second. All in favor say AYE?

Aye, aye?

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,19:35   

Uncommonly Denyse:

Atheist philosopher Bradley Monton rebuts “anti-science” claims re ID, contra Ken Miller
O'Leary

See? ID is not a religious notion.

VJTorley:

I welcome Professor Feser’s statements that he regards the Intelligent Design movement as theologically orthodox, and that he believes God is the designer of living things.

But it is theologically orthodox.

*What a relief.*

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

lkeithlu

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,19:39   

A message for Joseph: I received yours, went to your blog and was unable to comment (no way of posting) so the situation is no different. As far as your claim:

"However seeing that I have already destroyed your main premise I don’t see what there is to discuss."

Uh, no. You did nothing of the sort.
If you can apply the ID paradigm to the hominid fossils, then do so. But, please realize: Anthropologists have to write volumes to explain the sequence of fossils as they see it, and draw on the physical parameters, ages and geographical distributions to do so. Your simplistic one -sentence answers do not take care of the details. So, pick a section of hominid sequence and apply the ID paradigm. Why is that so hard? Your cohorts at UD made it sound like it was no big deal, but I can't get them to mention a single fossil, bone length ratio, joint angle, strata, radiometric method, comparison with modern humans or apes, nada. All I get is religion and philosophy and that all anthropologists are wasting their life, not to mention being left out of the conversation for days at a time by a biased and draconian moderation policy.

So defend your friends' claim, since they won't.

noncarborundum

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,21:40   

Quote (lkeithlu @ April 21 2011,19:39)
A message for Joseph: I received yours, went to your blog and was unable to comment (no way of posting) so the situation is no different. As far as your claim:

"However seeing that I have already destroyed your main premise I don’t see what there is to discuss."

If you can apply the ID paradigm to the hominid fossils, then do so. But, please realize: Anthropologists have to write volumes to explain the sequence of fossils as they see it, and draw on the physical parameters, ages and geographical distributions to do so. Your simplistic one -sentence answers do not take care of the details. So, pick a section of hominid sequence and apply the ID paradigm. Why is that so hard? Your cohorts at UD made it sound like it was no big deal, but I can't get them to mention a single fossil, bone length ratio, joint angle, strata, radiometric method, comparison with modern humans or apes, nada. All I get is religion and philosophy and that all anthropologists are wasting their life, not to mention being left out of the conversation for days at a time by a biased and draconian moderation policy.

Good luck with that.  Joe is practicing cargo cult science.  You give him    
Biometrics. Dating techniques. Stratigraphy. Anatomy . . .

but all he can understand is    
The fossils are of organisms that once lived.

Thre, they are explained.

You might as well try discussing modulation indices and signal-to-noise ratios with a Pacific islander who builds radios out of coconuts.

--------------
"The . . . um . . . okay, I was genetically selected for blue eyes.  I know there are brown eyes, because I've observed them, but I can't do it.  Okay?  So . . . um . . . coz that's real genetic selection, not the nonsense Giberson and the others are talking about." - DO'L

socle

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,22:29   

Quote (noncarborundum @ April 21 2011,21:40)

You might as well try discussing modulation indices and signal-to-noise ratios with a Pacific islander who builds radios out of coconuts.

Odd that Joe hasn't noticed after all these years that "Thre, they are explained" and the patternicity shtick cut ID off at the knees.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: April 21 2011,22:57   

Was it AFDave?

Millions of dead things
All over the Earth

or something like that.

You know, if we could redirect that impenetrableness and sell it as armor, we'd make kajillions.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,01:47   

Quote (lkeithlu @ April 21 2011,18:19)
While all four of my posts remain in moderation, and the last one on the original thread is still in moderation now for a full week, it is impossible to have a normal exchange. Since Joseph obviously knows how to find me here, I have a message:

KL
04/21/2011
5:19 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

A message to Joseph: Since you know where to find me at PT, and my posts languish here in moderation (5 on this thread now, and one on the original thread is still in moderation after a full week) why don’t you come there and let’s continue this discussion. You will not be moderated there, and that way each can answer the other promptly. If you are sure of your ideas and have the courage, you’ll come. If you need to have this advantage of my being moderated, you won’t.

Will he come? Is he man enough to discuss this issue without my being muzzled?

That would probably be a "No".  He might come for a while if he is feeling masochistic and wants to hurl insults at everyone, but he won't stick around, and you won't get an ounce of anything approaching science out of him.

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,04:03   

Based on linguistic measures and her personal style she cannot hide many already guessed D'OL authors at least many if not all posts published under the pseudonym "News". "Coffee!!" proves it

21 April 2011
Coffee!! Evolution of sweat: Not sweatin’ it, just askin’
News

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,05:29   

Quote (Badger3k @ April 22 2011,01:47)
While all four of my posts remain in moderation, and the last one on the original thread is still in moderation now for a full week, it is impossible to have a normal exchange. Since Joseph obviously knows how to find me here, I have a message:

KL
04/21/2011

A message to Joseph: Since you know where to find me at PT, and my posts languish here in moderation (5 on this thread now, and one on the original thread is still in moderation after a full week) why don’t you come there and let’s continue this discussion. You will not be moderated there, and that way each can answer the other promptly. If you are sure of your ideas and have the courage, you’ll come. If you need to have this advantage of my being moderated, you won’t.

That would probably be a "No".  

The answer is definitely "No"

Joseph
04/21/2011
6:22 pm

KL,

Seeing that you are reading this if you want to continue this with me you can bring it to my blog.

However seeing that I have already destroyed your main premise I don’t see what there is to discuss.

Joey Boy, you are a tiny man, a coward, a complete pussy.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,06:09   

Bwahahahahahaha.

kairosfocus
04/21/2011
4:38 am

14 –> There may be something in the suggestion that the M-brot set is God’s thumbprint in Mathematics, just like the Euler equation is a signature of the coherent elegant beauty of the cosmos, the ordered system of reality:

e^(i*p1) + 1 = 0

15 –> BA 77?s gonna love this one: The ultimate simple specification of a system of infinite complexity and wonderful functionality!!!!

16 –> We may be opening up a new front in the design thought world here: a designed mathematical-logical order

Yes, KF ... you keep on having those wet dreams of yours while the rest of us just stumble on with reality.  Modesty, thy name is not GEM of TKI.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

lkeithlu

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,06:20   

Quote (carlsonjok @ April 22 2011,05:29)
Quote (Badger3k @ April 22 2011,01:47)

KL
04/21/2011

That would probably be a "No".  

The answer is definitely "No"

Joseph
04/21/2011
6:22 pm

KL,

Seeing that you are reading this if you want to continue this with me you can bring it to my blog.

However seeing that I have already destroyed your main premise I don’t see what there is to discuss.

Joey Boy, you are a tiny man, a coward, a complete pussy.

I posted this on UD just now; it joins 5 others still in moderation:

KL
04/22/2011
5:21 am

Your blog moderates for hours, too. My posts here are still in moderation, with posts from KF on the original thread pretending that he doesn’t know why or claiming that I am lying about the moderation. Ever wonder why PT doesn’t moderate? You can’t hold any kind of interchange when there is a delay on one side.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,07:15   

Quote (sparc @ April 22 2011,05:03)
Based on linguistic measures and her personal style she cannot hide many already guessed D'OL authors at least many if not all posts published under the pseudonym "News". "Coffee!!" proves it

21 April 2011
Coffee!! Evolution of sweat: Not sweatin’ it, just askin’
News

Shooooo I bet Tranmaw sweats badger musk

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Cubist

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,07:28   

Quote (Freddie @ April 22 2011,06:09)
Bwahahahahahaha.

kairosfocus
04/21/2011

14 –> There may be something in the suggestion that the M-brot set is God’s thumbprint in Mathematics, just like the Euler equation is a signature of the coherent elegant beauty of the cosmos, the ordered system of reality:

e^(i*p1) + 1 = 0

15 –> BA 77?s gonna love this one: The ultimate simple specification of a system of infinite complexity and wonderful functionality!!!!

16 –> We may be opening up a new front in the design thought world here: a designed mathematical-logical order

Yes, KF ... you keep on having those wet dreams of yours while the rest of us just stumble on with reality.  Modesty, thy name is not GEM of TKI.

How could it be, when modesty's name is actually Gordon Mullings?

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,07:31   

the only front Goron is interested in is the front of a zipper holding back a turgid member.  if i ever saw a unrequited goober smoocher, it is that repressed tard.

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,07:42   

Quote (Freddie @ April 22 2011,06:09)
Bwahahahahahaha.

kairosfocus
04/21/2011

e^(i*p1) + 1 = 0

I do believe that ID science is about to take off!

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,08:26   

Quote (Doc Bill @ April 21 2011,22:24)
Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ April 21 2011,14:16)
Does UD ban a lot of people?

Nope, it bans the same Gang of Five over and over.

It would be six, but I can't be bothered to fit my brain into their nano snuff box.

THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY ME A MILLION DOLLARS TO POST ON THEIR VANITY TURD LOG.

PLUS PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL BOTTLE OF NEVER PAID SINGLE MALT UNPISSED IN BY DEMBSKI.

THEN A WEEK ON DAVE TARD'S HOUSE BOAT WITH PALLET OF INDIAN PALE ALE AND A DOZEN INUIT BBWs FOLLOWED BY A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WITH HIS SHERRIFF AND GRUNT BARMAN.

FOLLOWED BY BANCO WITH HIS WIFE'S CREW.

THEN SHOT GUNNING A CUBE OF BLACK AFGHANI HASH THROUGH A WEBBER CARBY INTO THE B TEAM'S NOSE FOR 1/2 A SUNDAY MORNING.

THEN  NECKLACE THE CUNTS WITH GOODYEARS.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

lkeithlu

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,08:46   

Well, that didn't take long: Joseph's last post:

Lisa:
This contradicts what they say on UD.

kairofocus agrees with me and has said that. And it is true some IDists disagree. They are not ID.

What paleos say about the fossil record assumes the mechanism of rm and ns.

You cannot assume what needs to be demonstrated. WTF?

If ID shifts the paradigm, then use the evidence to explain.

The current "paradigm" is unscientific, ie it cannot be tested it has to be assumed.

"However some IDists have weighed in on the Cambrian "explosion" saying the "sudden" appearance is evidence for design."

This is well explained by evolution and needs no design explanation.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah.

You have absolutely no evidence that accumulating random mutations can construct useful, functional multi-part systems.

"Phenotypic plasticity and normal variation within a population can account for what evolutionary paleos observe."

This is not true

Just look at the phenotypic plasticity we observe in dogs.

The fact that there is no articulated ID theory, and that ID is not being put to the test in field and laboratory,

OK, fuck you.

ID is based on observations and experiences- ie our knowledge of cause and effect relationships.

ID makes specific claims, claims that can be refuted- refuted by evos supporting their position!

Your position has to be assumed because it cannot be tested:

1- How can we test the premise that the bacterial flagellum evolved in a population that never had one via an accumulation of genetic accidents?

2- How can we test the premise that fish evolved into land animals via an accumulation of genetic accidents?

3- How can we test the premise that reptiles evolved into mammals via an accumulation of genetic accidents?

9:31 AM

Joe G said...
I will look at the TO link later

My last post:

"The fact that there is no articulated ID theory, and that ID is not being put to the test in field and laboratory,

OK, fuck you."

OK, this conversation is over. My statement above is correct, and you know it, since there is no articulated theory and no use of it in field and lab. Even creation science attempts to DO science. AND you counter with profanity? That speaks volumes.

Bye

It's clear Joseph has no more to offer than KF except perhaps profanity, which to my knowledge KF never stooped to.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,09:17   

stoop to hell.  Goron ain't got the sack.  He'd rather say in 10^9 words what could be expressed in 6:  "I know fuck all about nothing".

but this is funny

http://tinyurl.com/3cxgqnq

--------------

lkeithlu

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,09:27   

Joseph counters with:

Lisa:
My statement above is correct,

Your statement is pure bullshit.

ID is based on observations and experiences- ie our knowledge of cause and effect relationships.

ID makes specific claims, claims that can be refuted- refuted by evos supporting their position!

Nice of you to ignore that part of my post.

Of course there is a use for ID in the lab and field- just as there is a use for forensic science and archaeology-> it matters to any investigation how that which is being investigated arose.

Perhaps your husband is a scientist but you appear ignorant of science.

10:14 AM

"ID is based on observations and experiences- ie our knowledge of cause and effect relationships.

ID makes specific claims, claims that can be refuted- refuted by evos supporting their position!"

That's an example of an articulated theory??
And no attempt to explain the details of even part of the hominid record.

"Perhaps your husband is a scientist but you appear ignorant of science."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Been in the business for 30 years. And my husband (in the business for >40) declared what was on UD as utter BS.

I'm sure you can all say "I told you so" when I say I just wasted a lot of my time.

OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,09:37   

Well, Joe (and everyone else) knows you won that round.  No wonder he agreed to 'debate' me.  He's desperately looking for somewhere else to rant and scream.

Hillarious.  

Well done.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

utidjian

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,09:40   

Oh I think that KF would stoop to the profane... just not in public.

On a sorta different tack... UD is like a holodeck for the tardologists. They let a number of people "program" it. Every time the "environment" becomes a little too unpleasant (like someone asking a simple question) they simply tweak it a bit:

"Computer, delay responses from LK for 72 hours."

Because they allow some input from the "outside" they think that their simulation is actually "connected to" or "reflects" the real world. Witness Josephs (and just about all the UDders) responses to questions they think they have already addressed.

Perhaps more of a mix of the voluntary psych ward in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" and a TNG holodeck. Which one is Nurse Ratched?

-DU-

--------------
Being laughed at doesn't mean you're progressing along some line. It probably just means you're saying some stupid shit -stevestory

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,09:56   

Quote (utidjian @ April 22 2011,15:40)
Which one is Nurse Ratched?

-DU-

Gil.

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,10:36   

Quote (Woodbine @ April 22 2011,09:56)

-DU-

Gil.

Pffftt...nah. Barry.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

utidjian

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,11:02   

Quote (Robin @ April 22 2011,10:36)
Quote (Woodbine @ April 22 2011,09:56)

-DU-

Gil.

Pffftt...nah. Barry.

Yeah Barry... there is a resemblance in both character and image. Someone with genuine 'Shop skillz would have to do that though.

-DU-

--------------
Being laughed at doesn't mean you're progressing along some line. It probably just means you're saying some stupid shit -stevestory

REC

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,12:04   

I'm used to seeing UDers revel in their own ignorance, but just wow:

News:
In Scientific American, we learn “ThNeuroscience of the Gut: Strange but true: the brain is shaped by bacteria in the digestive tract"(Robert Martone, April 19, 2011)

Then how come we don’t all dissolve in the chlorine in the swimming pool?

Illion: "....grin* You have a talent!"

aedgar: "This discovery is the death knell for antibacterial soap. With the exception of course, of those who want to commit suicide. I wonder how the antibacterial soap companies will market that?"

JoeG: .... Insults scientists, silly math..."And that would be why we don’t dissolve in a chlorinated swimming pool- I guess it would depend on the amount of chlorine and the time period."

Anatomy and chemistry lessons anyone?

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,12:35   

Quote (REC @ April 22 2011,12:04)

News:  
In Scientific American, we learn “ThNeuroscience of the Gut: Strange but true: the brain is shaped by bacteria in the digestive tract"(Robert Martone, April 19, 2011)

aedgar: "This discovery is the death knell for antibacterial soap. With the exception of course, of those who want to commit suicide. I wonder how the antibacterial soap companies will market that?"

JoeG: .... Insults scientists, silly math..."And that would be why we don’t dissolve in a chlorinated swimming pool- I guess it would depend on the amount of chlorine and the time period."

Nah - Joe G "Chlorine hates water, so they fight it out while you swim unharmed."

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,12:45   

Quote (Badger3k @ April 22 2011,10:35)
Quote (REC @ April 22 2011,12:04)

News:  

Nah - Joe G "Chlorine hates water, so they fight it out while you swim unharmed."

Badger, REC's not parodying.  They're the actual responses.  

There's another stonker from tragic mishap:

tragic mishap

04/22/2011

8:58 am
All that proves is the information in our genes is vastly superior to the information in bacterial genes. Perhaps the bacterial genes have evolved much faster. So much the worse for them.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,14:06   

sheeeyit one you bastids is tragic mishap i just ain't figured out which.

YET

--------------

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,14:27   

Joe puts the Disco folks on notice:

Joseph

04/22/2011

12:59 pm

Please keep theology out of and away from Intelligent Design. Thank you.

Boy...that's rather uncivil, doncha think? What are the odds of any bannination? Of a slight reprimand? A slap on the cheek or wrist? a cough? A sigh? A tiny violin?

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

tsig

(Permalink) Posted: April 22 2011,15:07   

Quote (OgreMkV @ April 21 2011,22:57)

Was it AFDave?

Millions of dead things
All over the Earth

or something like that.

You know, if we could redirect that impenetrableness and sell it as armor, we'd make kajillions.

Ghost shirts?

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < ... 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]