Joined: May 2002
The afore mentioned morons have a website, Their insert for highschool biology text books has these knee-slappers"
| 1. What scientific evidence is there to show intelligent life started from dead matter?|
2. How can Darwinian evolution be considered a fact when not a single example of macroevolution exists?
3. If we deny a universal flood, how did marine fossils get to the tops of all the mountains?
4. Since we all have the same scientific facts, shouldn’t Christian interpretations be discussed as well as atheist interpretations? Shouldn’t truth be our goal?
They have a unique definition of "macroevolution" that is outstandingly stupid even for creationists:
| Macroevolution (p370), or Darwinian evolution, is a change to a higher species, due to genetic information being introduced that did not come from either parent. The Darwinian evolution belief is based on the assumption of many thousands of undirected, chance cases of macroevolution. Not one proven case of macroevolution has ever occurred. The failure to clearly identify microevolution and macroevolution is a critical error in this book. Numerous examples of microevolution are presented as merely evolution thus falsely implying evidence for macroevolution. |
They are quite clear as to their goals;
| 1. Since all efforts in the schools would be voluntary and led by students, we would not expect any court challenges initially.|
2. We would expect considerable publicity even after we get just one student to volunteer the message. We could expect challenges eventually from the ACLU and others, even some churches.
3. A few successes in even small schools would generate favorable publicity far beyond the school’s importance and give credibility to our efforts in larger schools.
4. We pray that our efforts break the back of the Darwinian evolution lock on our public schools and our scientific establishments.
The remaining question is, Can this level of stupid be a threat to reality based education?
They do have a special message for the Discovery Instutute,
|All living species, especially at the microscopic level, prove they are irreducibly complex (p130) and therefore there must have been an intelligent designer. . The intelligent designer would necessarily be God. Atheists and Secular Humanists deny this and they are entitled to their opinion, however the Christian belief in God and the six day creation also has a right to be presented. |
Edited by Dr.GH on Aug. 28 2008,12:34
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."
L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"