Joined: June 2006
Good on you, Daniel! You've got the support of Ftk! There's no one on interwebbies that has answered more questions than Ftk. She's ALL ABOUT THE ANSWERS.
Why, just look at all of the things she's answered:
1. Is it okay for ID proponents to post personal information of the internet?
2. Do you think that Wes and/or steve would not remove your personal information from the board if someone posted it?
3. Do you think that the Baylor curators and other officials post their home addresses and phone numbers to the internet?
4. Why re you back posting here at AtBC?
5. How does Behe know what is in a group of books without ever having read the books?
6. What is the point of the Behe/unread books discussion?
7. According to ID Theory, how did the immune system develop?
8. What is gained by jettisoning ToE and saying God did it?
9. In the light of a science teacher teaching that the study of beetles is not a scientific effort and possibly that spiders evolved from insects (if evolution were true), how is ID theory driving kids toward science?
10. Why don't IDers pursue RESEARCH GRANTS, from the Templeton Foundation, for example?
11. Are you afraid to examine the sequence evidence for ToE?
11A. Added. Do you understand what sequence evidence is?
12. Where did Albatrossity2 claim that his students were religious freaks?
12A. Added. Where did blipey claim that his nephew's teacher was "a source of evil"?
13. Why don't IDers publish in PCID?
14. Why hasn't PCID been published in over two years?
15. Do you believe that Darwinists have kept PCID from being published?
17. Can ID be called a theory when it hasn't made even one prediction?
18. Yes or no: ID wouldn't benefit from publishing any articles, anywhere.
19. Yes or no: Your children should be taught the historical insights of the Bhagavad Gita?
20. What sort of Waterloo can we look forward to on February 8, 2008?
Interesting side note. Just came across this comment back on page 102 where you berate people for not having read the pertinent books. Which begs several more questions I'll put here. Why is reading material important? Do you think it might have been important for Behe to read some books before commenting on them? Have you read the textbook that Albatrossity2 sent you? Have you got that list of peer reviewed articles you've read ready to go? Are you seriously arguing that we should read books and that IDers don't have to?
21. What are IDers doing to garner respect?
22. Given that you believe ID is science because of "design inference", why is ToE not science because all it has is inference?
23. Can any human being know what is contained in a book without having read the book?
24. If everyone died in the Flood, who wrote all the different stories down?
25. What year was the Flood over? 2300 BC
26. What year was the height of the Egyptian Empire? 2030 BC
27. What was the population of the world in that year? 30,000,000
28. How did 8 people (6 really) make that many people?
29. Is Dembski a creationist?
30. How would monogamous gays destroy heterosexual marriage?
31. How did Koalas get from Ararat to Australia?
32. Do you believe that the FLOOD is a scientifically tenable idea?
33. Are the people who run Baylor Darwin Police?
34. Are those same people Baptist?
35. What does this mean?
36. Given that HIV cannot have evolved (Behe), which of the 8 (6 really) people on the ark were carrying HIV?
Well, actually she sort of half answered the first 5, but we let her go on it. And I answered 25 through 28 for her, but you can see how well she's doing! I mean, it's only been 2 months or so since she said she'd try to answer some of them.
Maybe you should participate at her blog, where she never answer questions, and fails to ask any as well.
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG
And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin