Joined: Aug. 2006
|Quote (BWE @ Feb. 20 2008,08:25)|
|To my little pea brain, these are some pretty big issues about evolution, the origins of life, and genetics that Darwinism cannot answer. Now, to be fair, does anyone else have verifiable answers either? Not as far as I know.|
from Florida’s Darwinian Standards evolve to “a scientific theory” by DLH
I deleted my brilliant commentary on this quote because it stands as an artistic whole. Flaubert would be proud.
This is simply magnificent. Tard for the ages. Take it away, Ben:
|In a Special Report on the American Spectator Ben Stein writes::|
Florida’s Darwinian Interlude
Published 2/20/2008 12:08:44 AM
Just a few tiny, insignificant little questions.
* How did the universe start?
* Where did matter come from?
* Where did energy come from?
* Where did the laws of motion, thermodynamics, physics, chemistry, come from?
* Where did gravity come from?
* How did inorganic matter, that is, lifeless matter such as dirt and rocks, become living beings?
* Has anyone ever observed beyond doubt the evolution of a new mammalian or aviary species, as opposed to changes within a species?
These teeny weeny little questions are just some of the issues as to which Darwin and Darwinism have absolutely no verifiable answers.
Other questions for which Darwinism has no answer:
* Why can't you be out LBW if the ball pitches on the on side?
* Where are my car keys?
* Why can't you get black pudding in Seattle?
* Who put the bomp in the bomp ba bomp ba bomp?
* Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers
There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"... Â The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG