Pages: (637) < ... 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,09:33   

[Graffiti moved to Bathroom Wall. -Admin]

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,07:22)
Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,13:16)
Wasn't that Eisenhower?

Since I know the rest is a wind up, and that you and I both know the distinction between offence and annoyance is a mile wide, I'm only bothering with this bit. Appearances can be decieving BWE, best to remember that.

Did I fuck up? Well bugger me deftly with a ten foot pole, 'twould seem that I did.

It wasn't Truman, it's wasn't Eisenhower, it was Maggie Thatcher. My apologies to all for such an egregious error.*

Louis

*Oh all right I know it wasn't Maggie. It was Clinton**

**Oh ok ok I know it wasn't Clinton it was G W Bush***

***All right, stop twisting my arm, it was Pol Pot.****

**** Or possibly FDR.

Yeesh. You illiterate Euros. It was FDR.

And after all he DID for you guys.

:angry:

[ducks]

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,09:59   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,14:59)
Here's the thing. I'm not trying to fool anyone. I have an extra keen sense of the absurd and an overactive brain. Those are like crack and a crackpipe when you put them together.

I too poke things with sharp sticks just to see what they do. I'm not proud of that but it's the cross I have to bear.

OK that is vastly too close to home for comfort!

;-)

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:00   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ April 11 2008,15:31)
Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,07:06)
Quote (carlsonjok @ April 11 2008,12:53)

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,03:35)
Why the fuck should I care what you, some utter non-entity, think about anything I say or do? You don't like what I post, then don't read it. And that goes for anyone on this issue or any other subjective, style issue.

HA HA THIS IS YOU

LOL If anything it's actually the reverse!

You mean everything hates you??

Very good! Yeah probably, but I've got broad shoulders, I can cope with it.

{sound of sobbing in the distance}

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:10   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ April 11 2008,15:33)
Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,07:22)

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,13:16)
Wasn't that Eisenhower?

Since I know the rest is a wind up, and that you and I both know the distinction between offence and annoyance is a mile wide, I'm only bothering with this bit. Appearances can be decieving BWE, best to remember that.

Did I fuck up? Well bugger me deftly with a ten foot pole, 'twould seem that I did.

It wasn't Truman, it's wasn't Eisenhower, it was Maggie Thatcher. My apologies to all for such an egregious error.*

Louis

*Oh all right I know it wasn't Maggie. It was Clinton**

**Oh ok ok I know it wasn't Clinton it was G W Bush***

***All right, stop twisting my arm, it was Pol Pot.****

**** Or possibly FDR.

Yeesh. You illiterate Euros. It was FDR.

And after all he DID for you guys.

:angry:

[ducks]

Well we all make mistakes. I am humbly sorry for any and all offense caused to any extant Roosevelts for the misattribution of a quote from their famous ancestor.

I also would like to apologise for any and all Americans who think us ungrateful for all those things that FDR did for us. Whatever they might have been.

I would also like to take this opportunity to make ribald comments about Arden Chatfield, his family, his habits and his general demeanour. I shall of course list these in order of disgustingness:

1) Besti......

{Sounds of crackling interference}

This litany of vulgar abuse has been interrupted by the Politeness Police. We are here to protect sensitive eyes and ears from anything we might not like. We get quite enough of that elsewhere thank you very much. Instead we'd thought we'd provide you with something wholesome from the potter's wheel:

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

And lastly, number 782547224.345 part B subsection VIII, appendix delta: He is an nonce.

Thank you.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:32   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ April 11 2008,09:29)
Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,03:36)

Quote (skeptic @ April 11 2008,00:10)
At best this only proves that Louis can be equally disagreeable.

And as usual you go out of your way to prove, once again beyond reasonable doubt, that you are nothing more than an objectionable and amazingly stupid troll.

Louis

Wait, wait, wait --- there's supposed to be doubt that Louis is disagreeable?

But -- I thought that our shared recognition of Louis's disagreeability was what bound us all together as a family!

Do we not even have that???

Arden, we'll always have that. No matter what happens.

Now, put your chin up and head on out to lunch. Everything will work out. I promise.

I know it will.

It always does.

Run along now! Don't be late.

--------------
Who said that ev'ry wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

The Daily Wingnut

skeptic

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:38   

Wow the layers of irony are incredibly deep here.  One helpful, honestly, observation - when similar criticism comes from multiple diverse sources it may be prudent to consider it.  Of course, that supposes an appropriate level of maturity.

<duck>

While I'm on a roll and just have to point out that it appears that Louis have no real concept of the meaning of the following words: fact, refuted, proven, opinion, evidence and quite possibly subjective and objective.  Except for within his own mind, of course.

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:43   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,10:32)

And as usual you go out of your way to prove, once again beyond reasonable doubt, that you are nothing more than an objectionable and amazingly stupid troll.

Louis

But -- I thought that our shared recognition of Louis's disagreeability was what bound us all together as a family!

Now, put your chin up and head on out to lunch. Everything will work out. I promise.

I know it will.

It always does.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:47   

Quote (skeptic @ April 11 2008,16:38)
Wow the layers of irony are incredibly deep here.  One helpful, honestly, observation - when similar criticism comes from multiple diverse sources it may be prudent to consider it.  Of course, that supposes an appropriate level of maturity.

<duck>

While I'm on a roll and just have to point out that it appears that Louis have no real concept of the meaning of the following words: fact, refuted, proven, opinion, evidence and quite possibly subjective and objective.  Except for within his own mind, of course.

LOL Ok then Skeptic, using quotes and the available evidence demonstrate this contention of yours.

{sound of crickets chirruping}

Multiple sources? You mean people like you? Diverse they ain't. Forgive me if a hundred fools singing the same song fails to convince me that the song is not foolish.

Louis

ETA: The complaint from guthrie was about naughty jokes and humourous asides that he finds boring. Considering you have demonstrated yourself utterly clueless on every occasion and to every person you've attempted to "debate", I think you're hardly in a position to mock anyone for what you percieve as their lack of intellectual capability. The actual irony is not that *I* amm somehow clueless Skeptic, but that *you* are and see fit to whine about your betters. And I do mean that last word in every possible sense.

--------------
Bye.

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:50   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,11:10)

This litany of vulgar abuse has been interrupted by the Politeness Police. We are here to protect sensitive eyes and ears from anything we might not like. We get quite enough of that elsewhere thank you very much. Instead we'd thought we'd provide you with something wholesome from the potter's wheel:

And we're treated to an abstract depiction of Louis fisting Arden.

This is some subtle shit.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:54   

Louis tells me Arden is much wider than that.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:55   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ April 11 2008,16:50)

It was actually a reference to a porly remembered bit of British humour nothing to do with fisting. ("and now something wholesome from the potter's wheel" was supposedly used as an interlude in a more lurid programme. The joke in that instance was that the pot being thrown became ever more phallic. I remember this poorly and haven't been able to find the source of the joke with a cursory google. Anyone who knows of it/remembers it and could point me in the right direction would be showered with praise and gratitude.)

However, I like your take on it and will buy your book. ;-)

The subtle (or rather not so subtle) bit is further up the post.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:57   

Quote (Richardthughes @ April 11 2008,16:54)
Louis RTH's mum/Carlsonjok's horse/Erasmus FCD's cockateil/J-Dog's pet or some description/SteveStory's beard/Lou FCD....well just Lou FCD really...tells me Arden is much wider than that.

Corrected it for you.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,10:58   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,09:59)
Here's the thing. I'm not trying to fool anyone. I have an extra keen sense of the absurd and an overactive brain. Those are like crack and a crackpipe when you put them together.

I too poke things with sharp sticks just to see what they do. I'm not proud of that but it's the cross I have to bear.

;-)

Louis

Have I ever told you about driving Karma? No? Oh! Well then. You are in luck!

Driving Karma keeps me safe on the roads. Here's how it works:

Every time someone cuts me off, forgets a turn signal, goes to slow or to fast, or whatever another driver may do that could potentially irk me, I smile and wave and do my best to sort out my end of the issue.

The reason I do this is that no matter how egregious or heinous of a transgression has been trespassed upon me, I know that I either have or will do something equally as stupid and this time it just happened to be the other driver's turn. Because I create no negative karma through that side of the equation, and I shit you not, I drive perfectly serenely, not because I am an especially good driver, although I don't wreck cars or get tickets as a rule, but because I have good driving Karma. If I want to merge, I just pick a rear bumper, turn on my signal and merge. If somebody is hurried and stressed and trying to close the space, I don't worry because I have good driving karma and I know they will make room. They always do. And I always let other people merge so that I can feel good about it myself when it's my turn.

It doesn't work quite the same on message boards because half or maybe 99% of the fun is the absurdity of the world. As a matter of fact, it's almost the only thing I write about. Well, absurdity is one thing, but I like to walk a very fine line where the air is fresh and most travelers are afraid to tread - a line between irony, satire and mock hostility. The dangers inherent in the landscape include actually forgetting that it's a joke (very rare, but potentially abusive language can result), frustrating others by missing a bit of humanity in a post and satirizing what was asked in an honest fashion and finally, not being funny. I remind myself to stay on the lookout for signs of any of those transgressions and to smile and apologize quickly if I notice them because, just like driving, if someone else gets upset, I don't have to worry about my karma.

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:03   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,11:55)
The joke in that instance was that the pot being thrown became ever more phallic.

Calls the mind the scene in "Ghost" in which Demi Moore elicits an erection from a pot spinning on the wheel as Patrick Swayze (of whom nothing remains but his detachable ghost) has his hands over hers. I'm supposing it was intended to be erotic, but it struck me as the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen in the dark (and just let THAT sink in) and I laughed out loud in the theater.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:04   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,10:57)
Quote (Richardthughes @ April 11 2008,16:54)
Louis RTH's mum/Carlsonjok's horse/Erasmus FCD's cockateil/J-Dog's pet or some description/SteveStory's beard/Lou FCD....well just Lou FCD really...tells me Arden is much wider than that.

Corrected it for you.

Louis

How does my mum know how wide your bottom is?

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:09   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,16:58)
Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,09:59)

;-)

Louis

Have I ever told you about driving Karma? No? Oh! Well then. You are in luck!

Driving Karma keeps me safe on the roads. Here's how it works:

Every time someone cuts me off, forgets a turn signal, goes to slow or to fast, or whatever another driver may do that could potentially irk me, I smile and wave and do my best to sort out my end of the issue.

The reason I do this is that no matter how egregious or heinous of a transgression has been trespassed upon me, I know that I either have or will do something equally as stupid and this time it just happened to be the other driver's turn. Because I create no negative karma through that side of the equation, and I shit you not, I drive perfectly serenely, not because I am an especially good driver, although I don't wreck cars or get tickets as a rule, but because I have good driving Karma. If I want to merge, I just pick a rear bumper, turn on my signal and merge. If somebody is hurried and stressed and trying to close the space, I don't worry because I have good driving karma and I know they will make room. They always do. And I always let other people merge so that I can feel good about it myself when it's my turn.

It doesn't work quite the same on message boards because half or maybe 99% of the fun is the absurdity of the world. As a matter of fact, it's almost the only thing I write about. Well, absurdity is one thing, but I like to walk a very fine line where the air is fresh and most travelers are afraid to tread - a line between irony, satire and mock hostility. The dangers inherent in the landscape include actually forgetting that it's a joke (very rare, but potentially abusive language can result), frustrating others by missing a bit of humanity in a post and satirizing what was asked in an honest fashion and finally, not being funny. I remind myself to stay on the lookout for signs of any of those transgressions and to smile and apologize quickly if I notice them because, just like driving, if someone else gets upset, I don't have to worry about my karma.

I operate the same driving policy.....about 80% of the time. The other 20% are when I am the stressed, maniacal idiot in the car steaming along at double the speed limit. I am justly ashamed of those times.
They are becoming less frequent as I harmonise my driving chakras and meditate on the ineffible oneness of the combustion engine.

Message board karma? I give as I get. I'm exceedingly happy to be exceedingly pleasant to people willing to give and take a degree of intellectual effort. And I think I can say hand on heart that the majority of the time I manage this (feel free to disagree with examples of course). I think, for example, that using the word "fuck" is a trivial thing, and irrelevance. Form not substance. I think, for example, that failing to support one's claims in any manner and endlessly repeating them is exceedingly rude. Substance not form. I don't get energised about the former example.

So, apart from a decidedly blunt and vicious defense of certain humourous expressions (hardly the most damaging thing in the world), what have I got to answer for in this case?

Don't skirt around the issue, come out and say it. If I disagree, I'll let you know how and why. No more or less can be asked of any of us.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:10   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ April 11 2008,10:43)
Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,10:32)

Louis

I know it will.

It always does.

I spit just a bit of coffee laughing but, trying to turn away from my keyboard, I knocked my little box of pens, stamps, paperclips, thumbtacks, 2 guitar picks, pencils, a couple few marbles, a bunch of little screws from old computer pci slots and whatnot, and a coupon for a 2 for 1 lunch at the sandwich shop all the way out into the hallway. Well, the rounder things made it to the hall.

Good lolcat.

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:25   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ April 11 2008,17:03)
The joke in that instance was that the pot being thrown became ever more phallic.

Calls the mind the scene in "Ghost" in which Demi Moore elicits an erection from a pot spinning on the wheel as Patrick Swayze (of whom nothing remains but his detachable ghost) has his hands over hers. I'm supposing it was intended to be erotic, but it struck me as the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen in the dark (and just let THAT sink in) and I laughed out loud in the theater.

Hmmmm it might be related but it isn't that one (even though as you say it is a patently ridiculous thing). It's older than Ghost and decidely British IIRC.

I think it might be a skit where a lady and gentleman are getting frisky and before the good stuff the scence cuts to a pot being thrown inexpertly with the voice over "enough of that, and now something wholesome from the potter's wheel" the scene then cuts back to the lady and gentleman smoking a post-coital cigarette.

It strikes me as Monty Python-esque, or at least that generation of comedian, and it has been bugging me for ages as to where I first saw it.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:26   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,11:09)
I operate the same driving policy.....about 80% of the time. The other 20% are when I am the stressed, maniacal idiot in the car steaming along at double the speed limit. I am justly ashamed of those times.
They are becoming less frequent as I harmonise my driving chakras and meditate on the ineffible oneness of the combustion engine.

Message board karma? I give as I get. I'm exceedingly happy to be exceedingly pleasant to people willing to give and take a degree of intellectual effort. And I think I can say hand on heart that the majority of the time I manage this (feel free to disagree with examples of course). I think, for example, that using the word "fuck" is a trivial thing, and irrelevance. Form not substance. I think, for example, that failing to support one's claims in any manner and endlessly repeating them is exceedingly rude. Substance not form. I don't get energised about the former example.

So, apart from a decidedly blunt and vicious defense of certain humourous expressions (hardly the most damaging thing in the world), what have I got to answer for in this case?

Don't skirt around the issue, come out and say it. If I disagree, I'll let you know how and why. No more or less can be asked of any of us.

Louis

Oops. My bad. Gotta fix my communication circuit. I'm saying that you can just go on ahead, blissfully happy in your message board hijinx, as long as you keep your karma straight.

It's a difficult place to communicate effectively from, this pathless land of commentary on the absurd. To avoid the pitfalls of which I'm sure you are well aware, all you gotta do is keep your karma straight.

Assume Guthrie was being an insufferable idiot. Worse than Skeptic even. Was it a pattern or did he just cut you off in traffic? It's all good to me. Sensitivity on message boards is a sign of karma that's out of whack. If you are safe from the karma, you're good. If it has an effect on you, you've just dusted up your own and you've got to go about the process of setting it straight again.

The fun part about this for me is that hardly anybody has any idea what to make of these kinds of posts from me.

How woo is this guy? Sheesh. Go run along and play with your tinker toys mr. BWE.

The reason it's disturbing is because I purposely don't examine those kinds of beliefs so I can hold them perfectly consistently with any and all empirical evidence that may come my way. Even I don't know how woo I am.

I bet that makes you feel better about the rest of the world doesn't it? :)

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:29   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,17:10)
[quote=Arden Chatfield,April 11 2008,10:43] [quote=BWE,April 11 2008,10:32]    

Louis

[MASSIVE SNIP, unlike that vasectomy Arden got]

The most important bit is that I don't disagree that I am/can be disagreeable. I know I can. I'm proud of that fact. Any fool can be some milquetoast, inoffensive doormat and indeed any fool can be horribly and continually offensive. I'm neither extreme, although I can't claim to have the balance right yet.

The fact that I am extremely disagreeable to vacuous twats like Skeptic however, makes me think I'm doing something right.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:30   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,11:25)
Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ April 11 2008,17:03)

Hmmmm it might be related but it isn't that one (even though as you say it is a patently ridiculous thing). It's older than Ghost and decidely British IIRC.

I think it might be a skit where a lady and gentleman are getting frisky and before the good stuff the scence cuts to a pot being thrown inexpertly with the voice over "enough of that, and now something wholesome from the potter's wheel" the scene then cuts back to the lady and gentleman smoking a post-coital cigarette.

It strikes me as Monty Python-esque, or at least that generation of comedian, and it has been bugging me for ages as to where I first saw it.

Louis

Is that one of Benny Hill's "And now for something completely different!" skits?

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:35   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,11:29)
The most important bit is that I don't disagree that I am/can be disagreeable. I know I can. I'm proud of that fact. Any fool can be some milquetoast, inoffensive doormat and indeed any fool can be horribly and continually offensive. I'm neither extreme, although I can't claim to have the balance right yet.

The fact that I am extremely disagreeable to vacuous twats like Skeptic however, makes me think I'm doing something right.

Louis

And I for one enjoy it. You go girl!

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:36   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,17:35)

Louis

And I for one enjoy it. You go girl!

Thanks, sister!

Louis

--------------
Bye.

BWE

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:40   

dang I wish I knew enough pop slang to guess an appropriate response to that but I just can't imagine one.
???

--------------

The Daily Wingnut

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:41   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,17:30)
Is that one of Benny Hill's "And now for something completely different!" skits?

It might be, it's that era IIRC. This is really bugging me.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,11:44   

Quote (BWE @ April 11 2008,17:40)
dang I wish I knew enough pop slang to guess an appropriate response to that but I just can't imagine one.
???

It would probably end in -izzle if my current understanding of the youth is anything to go by. Of course it might involve the word "bear" as well. I'm not sure. remind me is "bad" good or bad?

Oh dear I'm so out of touch, I'd better nip off and put on my "Come Into The Garden Maude" 78 or a nice bit of Harry Lauder.

Louis

--------------
Bye.

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,14:02   

Quote (Louis @ April 11 2008,10:55)
Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ April 11 2008,16:50)

It was actually a reference to a porly remembered bit of British humour nothing to do with fisting. ("and now something wholesome from the potter's wheel" was supposedly used as an interlude in a more lurid programme. The joke in that instance was that the pot being thrown became ever more phallic. I remember this poorly and haven't been able to find the source of the joke with a cursory google. Anyone who knows of it/remembers it and could point me in the right direction would be showered with praise and gratitude.)

However, I like your take on it and will buy your book. ;-)

The subtle (or rather not so subtle) bit is further up the post.

Louis

Richard, Carlson, and Bill, by some kind of interesting coincidence which I won't speculate on, seem to be quite obsessed with fisting. They see references to it everywhere, much like VMartin and Stalin, or GOP and wrestlers. I suppose it's our job just to humor their fixations.

There there. There there.

--------------

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,14:05   

But... wouldn't being extremely disagreeable to everyone else as well kind of sink that theory?

--------------

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,14:20   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ April 11 2008,14:02)
Richard, Carlson, and Bill, by some kind of interesting coincidence which I won't speculate on, seem to be quite obsessed with fisting. They see references to it everywhere, much like VMartin and Stalin, or GOP and wrestlers. I suppose it's our job just to humor their fixations.

Hey!  I didn't pick your profile photo, you did.*

* Reminds me of the old joke of the guy that takes a Rorshach test at the psychiatrist's office. The doctor shows him an inkblot and the guy says "Sex!"  The doctor shows the second inkblot and the guys says "Sex!".  Every picture, same response. Sex, sex, sex.  Finally, the psychiatrists says "I see your problem. You are obsessed with sex."  To which the guy responds "I'm obsessed with sex? You are the one showing me all these dirty pictures!"

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

skeptic

(Permalink) Posted: April 11 2008,14:29   

sorry, Louis you're not as annoying as you are pathetic.  You remind me of most twelve year olds posting things they would never have the stones to say in person and counter to their public personalties.  They do so maybe because they feel protected by the anonimity of the internet of just as a stress relief from the daily beatings they receive from their betters.  :D

The driving analogy brings to mind an observation a comic made that when driving everyone in front of you is an idiot and everyone behind you is a maniac.  Sometimes I think comics may be the seers of our day, lol.

P.S. I hardly see Guthrie, Lenny and I as the same in any way.

19094 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (637) < ... 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]