RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < ... 869 870 871 872 873 [874] 875 876 877 878 879 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,11:46   

jerry: Did you excuse yourself when it came to biology because by your own admission you do not know anything about it, or at least the so called heart of biology, evolution.

Yeah Jack, whaddayaknow?

Jack Krebs: When did I admit that I know nothing about biology and evolution? I’m certain I never said anything like that...

* the curriculum director for my school district for many years...

* number of years working on district standards in science, social studies, English, math, and health education...

* state math standards committee...

* knowledgeable and skilled in the process of writing standards: the structure, language considerations, group facilitation, and so on...

* anthropology degree, with background especially in human evolution and the evolution of behavior...

Yeah Jack, but other than that, whaddayaknow?

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,12:02   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Mar. 17 2008,21:58)
I've seen live ones.

I met a falconer with a red-tailed hawk who spoke of a breeder who got drunk enough to try the "My bird can take your bird!" line on him and wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

Wow! lol

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,12:34   

Lemme Quotemine!

http://www.uncommondescent.com/evoluti....-189092

your standard response is that all the experts accept it...   ...This does not sound like someone who is an expert.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,13:55   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 18 2008,13:34)
Lemme Quotemine!

your standard response is that all the experts accept it...   ...This does not sound like someone who is an expert.

I think we should all pause and thank the designer. It's been some time since rivers of undulating milk-chocolate tard have flowed at UD like it flows in this thread. These guys don't know shit from apple butter, and there is a special tardalicious magic in that.

I'd forgotten the feeling.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,21:45   

ericB: Jack Krebs (289), By “freedom” did you mean the “freedom” that Dr. Richard Sternberg had to publish a pro-ID paper that had passed the critical review of four reviewers with a combined five relevant Ph.D.s? Or do you mean the “freedom” that Dr. Richard Sternberg “enjoys” now, after having his career deliberately shredded and trashed? Indeed, he has been “freed” from much, starting with the keys to the research facility.

poachy: Off topic, but now that it has been mentioned, I have always wondered if Dr. Sternberg ever found a new job after he got fired?

That's Dr. Dr. Sternberg...

Curriculum vitae
Richard M. von Sternberg, Ph.D., Ph.D.

Staff Scientist
National Center for Biotechnology Information (GenBank)
National Institutes of Health

Research Associate
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution

The same place he worked before he got "fired".

(And who left poachy's cage unlocked again?)

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 18 2008,23:09   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Mar. 18 2008,13:55)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 18 2008,13:34)
Lemme Quotemine!

I think we should all pause and thank the designer. It's been some time since rivers of undulating milk-chocolate tard have flowed at UD like it flows in this thread. These guys don't know shit from apple butter, and there is a special tardalicious magic in that.

I'd forgotten the feeling.

Next they will be writing on the UD cell walls with their own sh*t.

Dt is oiling his fuzzy logic chainsaws but can't see the dead wood for the forest. Sniffing two stroke gasoline fumes fills his mind with thoughts of crushing clowns. Once his Prozac supply runs out he will turn his attention to the smell surrounding his boss brute cage at the asylum, at that point he will realize he left his keys in Janiebell's boudoir. He shrugs his man-boobs and fills another empty cheezypoof bag with 99 octane, sniffs and staggers to his feet attempting to start and juggle his chainsaws simultaneously...I can't watch.

Dembski is on day leave continuing his gallant quest for the Holy Dirty Free Lunch with angels. Since he charges $200 per hour only one suppressed desperate short haired matron of sludge journalism recognizes his desperate needs. She sees an opportunity to make it in the big city of zero information. Her constant fawning and obscene self promotion feed his own pathological need to validate his ego by his moral and intellectual equals ;/ serving the dual purpose of keeping him from visiting a professional mind restorer.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,01:45   

Kairosfocus    
Now, on substance, how can we move on from this point?

GEM of TKI

Step 1: Take Prozac
Step 2: Take Prozac again, just in case you forgot the first time.
Step 3: Did you REALLY take that Prozac?  Better take it again, just in case.
Step 4: If Reverand Moon is really Jesus and he's here on earth, then the rapture can't be far away, so better take some more Prozac.
Step 5: Better drink a bottle or two of sacramental wine, just in case there's an unexpected Communion service.
Step 6: Take more Prozac to wash the Communion wine down.
Step 7: Finally ready to post on UD
Step 8: What the hell is a GEM of TKI?

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,02:00   

DLH says:      
17 March 2008
John Scotus Eriugena - a 9th century advocate of “intelligent design”
DLH
While cleric Michael Heller disparages Intelligent Design, Chuck Colson observes: “John Scotus Eriugena is considered perhaps the first proponent of “intelligent design.” See: Learning from the Irish, Chuck Colson

“Observe the forms and beauties of sensible things,” he wrote, “and comprehend the Word of God in them. If you do so, the truth will reveal to you in all such things only He who made them.” . . .

See Colson’s full “Breakpoint” 3/17/2008

Ahh... DLH ... I hate to tell you this, but Intelligent Design is supposed to be a brand new scientific theory that's going to finally fix science and put it on the road to a true comprehension of how life came to be.  Quoting a twelve hundred years dead Clergyman giving all the credit to God kind of lets the cat out of the bag and might make some people say, "ALL SCIENCE SO FAR!".

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,08:25   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 19 2008,01:45)
Kairosfocus        

GEM of TKI

Okay, which one of you SOB's is Leo Stotch?  He is poking fun at Kairos and is cruising for a wollop from the banning stick.

Mr Storch may well be surprised to see that his “expertise” was tried and found wanting.

It is Stotch, KF. Stotch with a T and not an R.

I would think that someone, such as yourself, who takes such care to fully express your thoughts, and with the parent’s pride that can only come from investing so much of yourself in those words, ensuring that said words are dressed in only the most resplendent finery offered by Noah Webster’s literary haberdashery, would exercise the appropriate level of diligence that the names of your fellow colloquy participants were expressed with the appropriate sequence of alphabetical characters.

Or perhaps you have confused Leo Stotch with Larry Storch, the acclaimed American thespian, known best for his role as Randolph Agarn on the sweeping frontier epic, F-Troop?

Surely, though, I should not think that you have deliberately misspelled my name in order to draw a (some would say) clever allusion to the fire metaphor that you often return to? Surely not. That would be to poison the conversation by torching my contributions after soaking them in the oil of the adolescent playground tactic of taunting someone by the deliberate disfigurement their given appellation. You are far too dignified a personage to engage in such sophomoric antics.

Alas, I guess my desire to understand why the entirety of the world’s scientific academy should cease their use of a process that has served them for untold centuries, and await your learned disquisition on how they should henceforth practice their art, will remain unrequited. I despair, but shall not vex you further. Please, commence with the topic of interest. Onlookers await.

PS: It is Davescot, not Dave Scott. It is one thing to mangle the name of a poor participant, such as myself. It is whole other matter to test the indulgence of your host by not recognizing their preferred spelling.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,08:53   

Quote (carlsonjok @ Mar. 19 2008,08:25)
Kairosfocus        

GEM of TKI

Okay, which one of you SOB's is Leo Stotch?  He is poking fun at Kairos and is cruising for a wollop from the banning stick.

Mr Storch may well be surprised to see that his “expertise” was tried and found wanting.

I would think that someone, such as yourself, who takes such care to fully express your thoughts, and with the parent’s pride that can only come from investing so much of yourself in those words, ensuring that said words are dressed in only the most resplendent finery offered by Noah Webster’s literary haberdashery, would exercise the appropriate level of diligence that the names of your fellow colloquy participants were expressed with the appropriate sequence of alphabetical characters.

Or perhaps you have confused Leo Stotch with Larry Storch, the acclaimed American thespian, known best for his role as Randolph Agarn on the sweeping frontier epic, F-Troop?

Surely, though, I should not think that you have deliberately misspelled my name in order to draw a (some would say) clever allusion to the fire metaphor that you often return to? Surely not. That would be to poison the conversation by torching my contributions after soaking them in the oil of the adolescent playground tactic of taunting someone by the deliberate disfigurement their given appellation. You are far too dignified a personage to engage in such sophomoric antics.

Alas, I guess my desire to understand why the entirety of the world’s scientific academy should cease their use of a process that has served them for untold centuries, and await your learned disquisition on how they should henceforth practice their art, will remain unrequited. I despair, but shall not vex you further. Please, commence with the topic of interest. Onlookers await.

PS: It is Davescot, not Dave Scott. It is one thing to mangle the name of a poor participant, such as myself. It is whole other matter to test the indulgence of your host by not recognizing their preferred spelling.

Nice spanking.  

It will probably take KF a whole day to decipher it and figure out that the guy* took 1,000 words to call him an IDiot.

* writes like Louis

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

Louis

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,09:10   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 19 2008,14:53)
It will probably take KF a whole day to decipher it and figure out that the guy* took 1,000 words to call him an IDiot.

* writes like Louis

Thanks...I think! ;-)

{Points at self}

Innocent.

I can't be arsed to sock puppet and troll UD. I can barely be bothered to read them more than once a year, and only then when I click a link one of you people has surreptitiously planted in a post. If a particularly spectacular fuck up or melt down occurs I'll give it a gander, but other than that, I protect and protest my innocence unto and beyond the highest possible level.

I'd have just informed KF that he was a manual auto-exseminator.*

Louis

* This is a new term I am trying to make more popular. The blissful look of confusion on people's faces when you slyly slip it into conversation with an insouciant grin is sublime to behold.

--------------
Bye.

Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,09:26   

In the first comment on Granny Tard's new post, poachy nails it.
Excellent observation, Denyse. I never really stop to consider that how terms enter the language speaks volumes about the underlying controversy. I hope that I don’t embarass you by stating that your constant attention and writings on this subject have played a major role in confusing the enemies of intelligent design.

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,10:03   

Quote (Albatrossity2 @ Mar. 19 2008,09:26)
In the first comment on Granny Tard's new post, poachy nails it.  
Excellent observation, Denyse. I never really stop to consider that how terms enter the language speaks volumes about the underlying controversy. I hope that I don’t embarass you by stating that your constant attention and writings on this subject have played a major role in confusing the enemies of intelligent design.

POACHY FOR PRESIDENT!  Well, of Canada, anyway.  

We MUST chip in to get Poachy a new sock for Chrsitmas - if he lasts that long.

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

Jkrebs

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,10:44   

On the thread about John Scotus, a poster named Al Kafir makes some good points that don't go over very well.  I take it P is a moderator.

21 Al Kafir 3/18/2008 3:06 pm

This post points out a significant difference between ID research and the methodology of evolutionary biological research. DLH finds evidence for intelligent design in a statement by a 9th-century authority. Biologists think of ID research as poor science, because the biologists rely upon observation and measurement of the natural world, and the analysis of facts. They should realize that ID research employs an entirely different process. ID research gathers evidence from statements of authorities, and proposes hypotheses based upon analysis and interpretation of those statements. This is foreign to mainstream biologists, and they unjustifiably denigrate it because it differs from their concept of research and the nature of evidence.

Heh, I was tempted to just zap this one but I thought you guys might have fun tearing this one apart. — P

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,10:49   

Denyse O'Leary:
Language matters.

I couldn't agree more, Denyse.  Have you considered learning one?

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,12:12   

DaveTard has blown half of Texas!!!

Can’t wait for Expelled to come out. I’ve got enough personal favors to call in to get about fifty men, women, and children to go see it on opening weekend. I’ll buy the tickets ahead of time, pass them out, and extract a promise to go see it. If they find the movie worth the cost of admission they can pay me back otherwise thanks for at least making the time to go see it. In any event it’ll at least give them enough knowledge about ID so I can bring up the subject in casual conversation.

No Shit

PS

ALL SCIENCE SO FAR!!!one!

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,12:31   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Mar. 19 2008,12:12)

Can’t wait for Expelled to come out. I’ve got enough personal favors to call in to get about fifty men, women, and children to go see it on opening weekend. I’ll buy the tickets ahead of time, pass them out, and extract a promise to go see it. If they find the movie worth the cost of admission they can pay me back otherwise thanks for at least making the time to go see it. In any event it’ll at least give them enough knowledge about ID so I can bring up the subject in casual conversation.

No Shit

PS

From earlier in the same post Davie writes:

"Almost every time I’ve broached the subject of intelligent design with people I know no one has heard of it. "

Dave - All you have to do is remind them that they interact with ID every Sunday.  (Saturday for all your Jewish Friends)

Oh.  And twice a day for all your Muslim friends.

I'll bet he keeps a couple of prayer rugs on the dirty old house boat Floating Command Center.

--------------

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,13:07   

Quote (carlsonjok @ Mar. 19 2008,08:25)
Kairosfocus        

GEM of TKI

PotW?  Not for carlsonjok, for Leo.

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

Jkrebs

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,16:10   

I liked it when, in a subsequent post, congregate started a reply by writing "Mr. focus:".

Mister DNA

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,17:52   

Are the peasants finally fed up with Granny Spice?

I know it's difficult to decipher DO'L's scribblings at times, but it looks to me like she's saying the Baby Jesus Disembodied Telic Entity didn't have a part in designing wild horses, but if he did, it took humans to improve on the design, ergo ID is true.

Interesting comments thus far.

--------------
CBEB's: The Church Burnin' Ebola Blog
Thank you, Dr. Dembski. You are without peer when it comes to The Argument Regarding Design. - vesf

guthrie

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,18:28   

Hey, is that our Bob O'Hara?
And who is Al Kafir?

And irreducible complacency:
Patrick some of what Al Kafir the troll is saying is true. We will never have access to the same scientific resources that the materialists do. It is likely that this will never change, in other words we should be asking ourselves the question “What happens if tomorrow never comes?” If it is true (and I believe that thermodynamics and revelations both predict this) that things are going to get worse in the world then we must remember that the one true purpose for spreading the word of design to the unbelievers and atheist scientists is that they must be saved before they die. All else pales before that fact.

Hahahahaha.  So, if the 2nd law says things are going to get worse, how come they got better in the past few hundred years?  
What scientific resources does ID need?  None that I can think of....

(I'm feeling a little annoyed, because someone I know online who I thought was intelligent has turned out to think that Paleys Watchmaker is a really good argument.  Argh)

guthrie

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,18:34   

And from the same John the Scot thread, Gerry Rzeppa convinces us that it is all science:
SCheesman asks, “Are Muslims, Jehovah’s Witnesses or Mormons excluded from the ID tent?”

They can certainly recognize design in universe, and are, in fact, without excuse if they don’t (Romans 1:20). But they mustn’t stop there, and it’s our job as Christians to do all we can to see that they don’t stop there, Acts 4:12. It’s not our job to merely get them facing the right hill; we’re commanded to take them all the way to the foot of the cross and beyond.

SCheesman says, “The danger of putting your own beliefs in God front and centre is that the debate on ID quickly becomes theological, not scientific, and yes, I understand the definition of theology that includes science. That distinction will be lost on those turning away once they encounter religious language.”

“Necessity is laid upon me”, SCheessman, “Yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!”, 1 Cor 9:16. I’m instructed to “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine”, 2 Tim 4:2. If they “turn away once they encounter religious language” they’re not my problem. Someone else will have to scratch their ears, 2 Tim 4:3.

SCheesman says, “It’s not dishonest, and it’s not bait-and-switch. It’s an honest appraisal of what the evidence can tell us.”

It’s an honest appraisal of some of what the evidence can tell us — Romans 1:20 suggests there’s enough evidence there to lead one, without excuse, to “the eternal power and Godhead” Himself.

SCheesman says, “There is nothing, however, to indicate that only God could possibly create life.”

Don’t be silly. Who else is up to the job?

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 19 2008,21:33   

Quote (guthrie @ Mar. 19 2008,16:34)
And from the same John the Scot thread, Gerry Rzeppa convinces us that it is all science:
SCheesman asks, “Are Muslims, Jehovah’s Witnesses or Mormons excluded from the ID tent?”

They can certainly recognize design in universe, and are, in fact, without excuse if they don’t (Romans 1:20). But they mustn’t stop there, and it’s our job as Christians to do all we can to see that they don’t stop there, Acts 4:12. It’s not our job to merely get them facing the right hill; we’re commanded to take them all the way to the foot of the cross and beyond.

SCheesman says, “The danger of putting your own beliefs in God front and centre is that the debate on ID quickly becomes theological, not scientific, and yes, I understand the definition of theology that includes science. That distinction will be lost on those turning away once they encounter religious language.”

“Necessity is laid upon me”, SCheessman, “Yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!”, 1 Cor 9:16. I’m instructed to “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine”, 2 Tim 4:2. If they “turn away once they encounter religious language” they’re not my problem. Someone else will have to scratch their ears, 2 Tim 4:3.

SCheesman says, “It’s not dishonest, and it’s not bait-and-switch. It’s an honest appraisal of what the evidence can tell us.”

It’s an honest appraisal of some of what the evidence can tell us — Romans 1:20 suggests there’s enough evidence there to lead one, without excuse, to “the eternal power and Godhead” Himself.

SCheesman says, “There is nothing, however, to indicate that only God could possibly create life.”

Don’t be silly. Who else is up to the job?

It isn't just the UDerFailure gang, but the YECs are now the only anti-science presence on ARN.

I think the IDiots have abandoned the pretense of being merely scientific.  Keeping in mind that the "scientific creationists" isnsisted that they were purely sciencey all the way.

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,00:49   

erasmus FCD: "DaveTard has blown half of Texas!!!"

Ugh.  When we build that fence along the border, let's remember to build it north of DaveTard.

N.Wells

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,00:57   

From Dr. GH:
It isn't just the UDerFailure gang, but the YECs are now the only anti-science presence on ARN.

Worse, ARN is basically down to just one YEC, and he's unusually pitiful.  That lode of tard is just about completely mined out.

I started commenting there way back when (after ISCID became a closed shop) because it seemed to have the greatest concentration of pseudo-informed and loud-mouthed IDists combined with genuinely open discussions.  Now it's like shooting minnows in a shot glass, and there's not much sport in that.

Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,01:39   

Bloody hell

ID examines evidence and applies methods like the Explanatory Filter to determine if any appearance of design is due to physical law, chance, or Complex Specified Information.

So is CSI now a causative agent? I had thought it was just a number(*).
Can you point to examples of the Explanatory Filter being used to infer the action of CSI in creating the appearance of design?
(*) and not therefore a free man.
{DLH Thanks for the catch Bob O’H. Oh the differences between what I wrote and what I intended! I’ve corrected it above.}

Normally when I point out a silly mistake like that, the tards try to defend it, and hilarity ensues.  Full credit to DLH for doing the right thing.

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

themartu

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,06:09   

Quote (Bob O'H @ Mar. 20 2008,01:39)
Full credit to DLH for doing the right thing.

Nonsense

Axe?? Hoyle??

I want to see the calculations...Ok maybe not. DLH loses credit for reiterating rubbish.

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,09:02   

Bob O'H: It’s perhaps worth making a couple of clarifications:
1. The report wasn’t written by the sub-committee, it was a staff report prepared for one of the members of the committee.

And never adopted by the committee.

Bob O'H2. The “demotion” was not from one job to another. Sternberg was a guest researcher, and his title changed, but I don’t know if that changed any of the privileges he is entitled to.

Apparently, Sternberg needs to update his Curriculum vitae. In any case, he wasn't demoted. He was allowed to complete his appointment term as Research Associate which expired in January 2007. Then he was reappointed as a Research Collaborator. Both positions have access to the collections and opportunities for research. The primary distinction is that Associates formally collaborate with other scientists. (There may be a dearth of volunteers.)

ericB: violation of civil and constitutional rights spying disinformation and the concerted effort to spread false information to ruin someone’s reputation demotion or loss of positions in some cases effective termination of one’s ability to conduct research...

How did that court case turn out?

The idea that every crackpot idea deserves being held as equally credible by other scientists is not reasonable. Sternberg has every opportunity to do research.

------------
Addendum:
Sternberg complaint dismissed by Nick Matzke
Creating a Martyr: The Sternberg Saga Continues by Ed Brayton

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,09:42   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Mar. 19 2008,12:12)

No Shit

PS

CANT WEIGHT FOR MY MEALS TO GET THEY'RE. I'VE DONE ENOUGH POOS TO FEED 50 UNCOMMONLY DENSERS. I DID TEH POOS, PUT THEM IN A BOX, POSTED THEM OUT AND EXTRACTED A PROMISE THAT THEY'LL EAT THEM. IF THEY FIND MY POO DELICHUS, THEY SEND ME $5, OTHERWISE THEY HAVE TO AT LEAST THANK ME FOR MAKING THEM EAT MY POO. In any event it’ll at least give them enough knowledge about ID so I can bring up the subject in casual conversation

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 20 2008,10:22   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Mar. 20 2008,09:42)
Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Mar. 19 2008,12:12)

No Shit

PS

CANT WEIGHT FOR MY MEALS TO GET THEY'RE. I'VE DONE ENOUGH POOS TO FEED 50 UNCOMMONLY DENSERS. I DID TEH POOS, PUT THEM IN A BOX, POSTED THEM OUT AND EXTRACTED A PROMISE THAT THEY'LL EAT THEM. IF THEY FIND MY POO DELICHUS, THEY SEND ME $5, OTHERWISE THEY HAVE TO AT LEAST THANK ME FOR MAKING THEM EAT MY POO. In any event it’ll at least give them enough knowledge about ID so I can bring up the subject in casual conversation

NOW GET THIS HOMO GIRLIE MAN POSTER BOY, THAIR BONZE!!!.
I THROW BONES IN THE SHOWER EVERY MORNING N IF I OPN THE DOOR EVRY TOM DICK N HARRY OVUMLUTIONISTAS WANTS IN.
MAKE UR POINT R HIT THE ROAD N TAKE UR ANTI ANTI OVALOOSHUN WITH U.
I WON'T BE TELLING U TWICE, DON'T MA'KE ME SHOW U MY IQ CERTIFIKATE. dt.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < ... 869 870 871 872 873 [874] 875 876 877 878 879 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]