RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (117) < ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... >   
  Topic: Telic Thoughts Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:29   

Oh it would be quite just. If Lou follows the rules posted on the board you'll be toast because you're telling obvious lies about me. But they're so obvious, I want you to keep telling them. You're like DaveScot on steroids today.

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:30   

Quote (stevestory @ July 06 2008,22:29)
Oh it would be quite just. If Lou follows the rules posted on the board you'll be toast because you're telling obvious lies about me. But they're so obvious, I want you to keep telling them. You're like DaveScot on steroids today.

No you just know that if they ban me, it proves my point. Because the fact of the matter is, you are still a liar, and the post does in fact contain a falsehood.

You would be essentially banning me unjustly.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:32   

Quote (stevestory @ July 06 2008,23:29)

In deference to my esteemed predecessor, I'll withdraw the demand for the moment, as you are the one who stands falsely accused.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:33   

What I'd be interested in knowing is what that first accusation of "deception" Nelson had was on about if he was concerned about the "purposely" thing. What would the current presence of a comment on TT have to do with that?

It just looks to me that Nelson is determined that "deception" must be established, and his first try having gone nowhere conveniently invented a new issue to be upset over.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:34   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,23:30)

No you just know that if they ban me, it proves my point. Because the fact of the matter is, you are still a liar, and the post does in fact contain a falsehood.

The mind boggles at the utter disconnect from reality of the average creationist.

You, guts, are beyond the pale.

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:37   

Further, I wouldn't ban you.  I have other tools at my disposal.

You should ask Ftk about them.

--------------

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:37   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ July 06 2008,22:33)
What I'd be interested in knowing is what that first accusation of "deception" Nelson had was on about if he was concerned about the "purposely" thing. What would the current presence of a comment on TT have to do with that?

It just looks to me that Nelson is determined that "deception" must be established, and his first try having gone nowhere conveniently invented a new issue to be upset over.

What I'd be interested in knowing is what that first accusation of "deception" Nelson had was on about if he was concerned about the "purposely" thing.

I thought he was saying we deleted his comment. If you look at the post directly after he also wants us to "grow a pair". That post doesn't make sense if Steve was not accusing us of holding every comment for judgement.

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:38   

Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,22:37)

I have tools at my blog as well that doesn't require bannishment, and yet I still get accussed of censorship for using them. So it would only prove my point as well.

Lou FCD

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,23:37)
I thought he was saying we deleted his comment.

He said no such thing.  If that's what you thought, you should take up a reading comprehension course.

--------------

stevestory

Nelson, go read the board rules. You'll see this:

Failure to retract unsupported claims about other participants is grounds for banishment.

So you don't just go around calling people liars when you have no evidence. I appealed for temporary special treatment for you because your behavior today is astonishingly bad, and I think we want people to see that.

(That's actually why I went to TT today to alert you about this 'impersonation'. I didn't think you were being impersonated, I wanted some of your TT buddies to come over here and watch you act like this. Why Mike Gene associates himself with the likes of you and Bradford I have no idea)

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:39   

see if they put my TT account into moderation---purposeful--moderation now.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:39   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,23:38)
Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,22:37)

I have tools at my blog as well that doesn't require bannishment, and yet I still get accussed of censorship for using them. So it would only prove my point as well.

Is that anything like "efficient adaptation proves design and so does inefficient adaptation"?

--------------

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:40   

Quote (stevestory @ July 06 2008,22:38)
Nelson, go read the board rules. You'll see this:

Failure to retract unsupported claims about other participants is grounds for banishment.

So you don't just go around calling people liars when you have no evidence. I appealed for temporary special treatment for you because your behavior today is astonishingly bad, and I think we want people to see that.

(That's actually why I went to TT today to alert you about this 'impersonation'. I didn't think you were being impersonated, I wanted some of your TT buddies to come over here and watch you act like this. Why Mike Gene associates himself with the likes of you and Bradford I have no idea)

Steve I'm calling you a liar because I have evidence. You said that we show insecurity because we hold comments in moderation for judgement. That you won't retract this silly statement makes you a liar.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:41   

Alright, I'm off to the UD thread. Have a good one. Guts, stop lying about people or it'll catch up with you.

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:45   

See you later liar.

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:45   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,23:40)
Steve I'm calling you a liar because I have evidence.

I'd be eternally grateful if you'd produce it then.

Sadly, like every other claim and assertion for which you've been asked to produce evidence, you won't, and for the same reason.

--------------

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:46   

I suspect "Mike Gene / Julie Thomas" doesn't have a large pool of candidates. For instance, I don't think David Heddle would jump on the TT bandwagon, at least not now. Three years ago, he might have, had he been offered the chance.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:47   

Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,20:45)

Sadly, like every other claim and assertion for which you've been asked to produce evidence, you won't, and for the same reason.

Let me guess: Nelson has the evidence -- dozens of pieces of evidence -- but he refuses to tell us, plus it's not important anyway.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:48   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ July 06 2008,23:47)

Let me guess: Nelson has the evidence -- dozens of pieces of evidence -- but he refuses to tell us, plus it's not important anyway.

Well, that and it's invisible.

--------------

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:49   

Gene is really not doing so well. The Amazon sales figures show that his book is moving like a copy a month. Okay okay I'm off to the UD thread. I'm waaaay behind over there.

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:50   

Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,22:48)

The evidence is right here, it's been linked to multiple times:

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin....y110698

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:51   

Quote (stevestory @ July 06 2008,22:49)
Gene is really not doing so well. The Amazon sales figures show that his book is moving like a copy a month. Okay okay I'm off to the UD thread. I'm waaaay behind over there.

Wow you've been following that? That proves even more that you're obsessed.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:51   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,22:45)
See you later liar.

Meeeeeooooooowwwww....

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:52   

I find it really interesting how close to being banned I was for giving evidence for my claim. Keiths, eat your heart out.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:52   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,22:51)
Quote (stevestory @ July 06 2008,22:49)

Wow you've been following that? That proves even more that you're obsessed.

Thanks for coming and by your own admission trolling on our board to tell us we're obsessed.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:53   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,22:52)
I find it really interesting how close to being banned I was for giving evidence for my claim. Keiths, eat your heart out.

How close were you? we you in heavy moderation? were some posts just not getting through? Did you get 'memory holed'?

--------------

Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:53   

Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,20:48)

Well, let me see if I can predict his proof here based on his past 'scientific' performance.

Nelson Proves Steve Told a Lie:

1) if Steve told a lie, that makes Steve a liar.

2) Steve told a lie

3) therefore, Steve is a liar!

USA! USA! USA!

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:54   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ July 06 2008,23:46)
I suspect "Mike Gene / Julie Thomas" doesn't have a large pool of candidates. For instance, I don't think David Heddle would jump on the TT bandwagon, at least not now. Three years ago, he might have, had he been offered the chance.

No.  Heddle's too honest.  Witness his continuing evisceration of Dembski and his ilk for their dishonest practices, shell games, and general ignorance.

I don't want to speak for him, but my impression is that if Nelson here is representative of the whole of TT, Heddle would have none of them.

Just my impression.

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:55   

Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,23:50)
Quote (Lou FCD @ July 06 2008,22:48)

The evidence is right here, it's been linked to multiple times:

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin....y110698

And again, what you're linking to does not support your accusation of dishonesty.

--------------

Guts

(Permalink) Posted: July 06 2008,22:56   

Quote (Richardthughes @ July 06 2008,22:53)
Quote (Guts @ July 06 2008,22:52)

How close were you? we you in heavy moderation? were some posts just not getting through? Did you get 'memory holed'?

So close , steve had to stop them. I think that even might be unprecedented.

3497 replies since Sep. 22 2007,13:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (117) < ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]