RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,19:00   

qwerty

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:07   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,18:41)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,18:25)
Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,18:14)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,17:43)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,17:40)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,16:48)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,14:17)
And my claim was that the only way that CO2, @ 410PPM, could come close to acting like a blanket is if all the CO2 molecules were aligned such that all of the radiation was heading back towards the earth.

Yes!  Joke repeats the amazing stupidity!  :D

According to Joke the dumbass a blanket on your bed won't keep you warmer at night unless it returns ALL (100%) of your emitted infrared radiation back towards your body.   Let 50% return and 50% escape and you'll be the same temperature as if 100% escapes with no blanket.

There's the incredibly scientifically ignorant Joke we all know!

Umm, retard, the stupidity comes from the morons saying that CO2 acts like a blanket.

And according to me you are just a demented asshole

Joke still too stupid to understand how a blanket works.  

Who here is surprised?   :D

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Right, you are too stupid to understand that Timmy is spewing its usual bullshit lies. And you are also too stupid to be able follow a discussion.

Simple question Joke. Can a very thin, very low thread count, cotton sheet act as a blanket?

The context would be a net with the openings being 2400x bigger than the netting matrix.

So, no, a net with the openings hundreds of times larger than the netting matrix would not act as a blanket.

A very thin sheet with many holes in it- a severely tattered sheet- would not act as a blanket.

But go ahead. Give it a test. Get naked and run outside. See how long it takes for you to go into hypothermia. Then once you have fully recovered do it again except this time use your thin, low thread count sheet- no overlapping. Then let us know how much of a blanket it is. Just make show the outside temp is below -12C to get a good feel for the blanket effect.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:13   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:07)

And my claim was that the only way that CO2, @ 410PPM, could come close to acting like a blanket is if all the CO2 molecules were aligned such that all of the radiation was heading back towards the earth.

According to Joke the dumbass a blanket on your bed won't keep you warmer at night unless it returns ALL (100%) of your emitted infrared radiation back towards your body.   Let 50% return and 50% escape and you'll be the same temperature as if 100% escapes with no blanket.

Umm, retard, the stupidity comes from the morons saying that CO2 acts like a blanket.

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Right, you are too stupid to understand that Timmy is spewing its usual bullshit lies. And you are also too stupid to be able follow a discussion.

Simple question Joke. Can a very thin, very low thread count, cotton sheet act as a blanket?

The context would be a net with the openings being 2400x bigger than the netting matrix.

So, no, a net with the openings hundreds of times larger than the netting matrix would not act as a blanket.

A very thin sheet with many holes in it- a severely tattered sheet- would not act as a blanket.

LOL!  Notice how Joke changed the question and invented his own stupid strawman to attack?   :D

Virtually every department store in the country sells blankets Chubs.  Why are so many blankets sold if they don't help retain heat?  

Watch Chubs jiggle and squirm to dodge this question too.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:13   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,18:59)

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Let's not forget Part 2 of Joke's physics masterpiece:

Even if additional CO2 does re-radiate some trapped heat back towards the Earth's surface the extra heat will be blown away by the wind.    :D

Yes folks, Joke Gallien the world's dumbest YEC really is that stupid.   :)

Winds made by convection currents. It's an observed phenomena. Ya see heat flows from hot to cold. So the heat escaping the Earth overwhelms the puny signal from CO2.

Do you morons even know how to read a graph that shows the absorption and emission spectra of green house gasses? If you could you would see how very little CO2 adds.

You morons are all pointing at CO2 all the while the real problems are being ignored

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:17   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:13)

LOL!  Notice how Joke changed the question and invented his own stupid strawman to attack?   :D

Virtually every department store in the country sells blankets Chubs.  Why are so many blankets sold if they don't help retain heat?  

Look, timmy, clearly you are just a fucking retard. I never said blankets don't work. There isn't anything in what I have posted that says I don't know how blankets work.

And what I did was put the twisted question into proper CONTEXT. Are you that fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend what you read and have to twist everything?

So far from inventing a strawman- I dispensed with one- dumbass.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:17   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:13)

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Even if additional CO2 does re-radiate some trapped heat back towards the Earth's surface the extra heat will be blown away by the wind.    :D

Winds made by convection currents. It's an observed phenomena. Ya see heat flows from hot to cold. So the heat escaping the Earth overwhelms the puny signal from CO2.

How do winds manage to blow heat into outer space Chubs?  

Let's revists that JokePhysics one more time!   :D

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:20   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:17)

Look, timmy, clearly you are just a fucking retard. I never said blankets don't work. There isn't anything in what I have posted that says I don't know how blankets work.

Then how do blankets work Chubs?

Of course Joke will fall back on his "one size fits all" stupid evasion - yelling CONTEXT!!.  No matter how stupid Joke's claim he'll always use the CONTEXT!! excuse for his massive ignorance.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:21   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:17)

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Go hump your strawman, asshole.

Next timmy will have us believe that a 200 watt infrared heater can sufficiently heat the Super Dome

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:24   

And what I did was put the twisted question into proper CONTEXT. Are you that fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend what you read and have to twist everything?

So, at what point does a covering not act as a blanket? Thread counts of 800? 300? 100? 50? 10? Pick a  vowel   Joke. Does something have to be warm to act as a blanket? Can cotten candy be a blanket? Snow?

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:25   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:20)

Of course Joke will fall back on his "one size fits all" stupid evasion - yelling CONTEXT!!.  No matter how stupid Joke's claim he'll always use the CONTEXT!! excuse for his massive ignorance.   :D

Hey asshole. I am the only one who has ever posted anything on how blankets work. So clearly you are just an asshole loser.

Make your faggot case or shut the fuck up.

YOU assholes are making the claim that atmospheric CO2 acts like a blanket. But all you can do is blindly parrot what someone else sez. You can't think for yourselves.

Look at a graph of the emission spectra of green house gasses and buy a vowel. Also whatever CO2 emits is only going to be effective in a limited area.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:25   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:21)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:17)

Ohh!  Ohh! Not me.

Go hump your strawman, asshole.

Next timmy will have us believe that a 200 watt infrared heater can sufficiently heat the Super Dome

Oh dear, Joke is getting all flustered as he cowardly dodges the question again.   Watch for the "tat" to start appearing.  :)

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:27   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:25)

Hey asshole. I am the only one who has ever posted anything on how blankets work. So clearly you are just an asshole loser.

YOU assholes are making the claim that atmospheric CO2 acts like a blanket. But all you can do is blindly parrot what someone else sez. You can't think for yourselves.

Look at a graph of the emission spectra of green house gasses and buy a vowel. Also whatever CO2 emits is only going to be effective in a limited area.

All those spittle flying cowardly excuses to hide the fact Joke Gallien is too stupid to know how blankets work.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:31   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:24)

So, at what point does a covering not act as a blanket? Thread counts of 800? 300? 100? 50? 10? Pick a  vowel   Joke. Does something have to be warm to act as a blanket? Can cotten candy be a blanket? Snow?

Sew a sheet that only prevents the 4.7 and 15 micrometer wavelengths from passing through but only over 1% of it. 99% of the sheet doesn't trap anything.

Then publish your results. How much heat was kept behind that sheet?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:32   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:27)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:25)

All those spittle flying cowardly excuses to hide the fact Joke Gallien is too stupid to know how blankets work.   :D

And yet the spittle is all yours as I am the only one who has said how blankets work. Your willful ignorance and twisted dementia aren't an argument. But they are entertaining

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:33   

Let’s keep it simple for Joke. Do blankets stop the transfer of heat?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:36   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:31)

Sew a sheet that only prevents the 4.7 and 15 micrometer wavelengths from passing through but only over 1% of it. 99% of the sheet doesn't trap anything.

Oh, look at Chubs move those goal posts!   Runs pretty fast for a big fat bloke too.  :)

First it was "CO2 doesn't trap any heat unless all the molecules point the right way".     Now it's "CO2 traps heat but not enough to matter".

Stay tuned for Joke's next cowardly evasion.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:38   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:33)

Blankets are insulators- they slow the transfer of heat. That pertains to ALL of the heat your body releases. And it all depends on the temperature differential. But all of that is too much for your simple canukness.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:40   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:32)

And yet the spittle is all yours as I am the only one who has said how blankets work. Your willful ignorance and twisted dementia aren't an argument. But they are entertaining

Joke still too stupid to know how blankets work.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:40   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:36)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:31)

Oh, look at Chubs move those goal posts!   Runs pretty fast for a big fat bloke too.  :)

First it was "CO2 doesn't trap any heat unless all the molecules point the right way".     Now it's "CO2 traps heat but not enough to matter".

Stay tuned for Joke's next cowardly evasion.   :D

Oh my. We have another asshole faggot who is too stupid to be able to follow along.

I have ALWAYS said 4%, which is 1/2 of the 8%- but as I said you are totally ignorant of the GHG emission spectra and what it means.

You are a willfully ignorant and demented asshole.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:42   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:40)

timmy is still too stupid to know how the internet works. Everything I have said about blankets is documented in this thread. And what I have said makes timmy look like an ignorant tool. timmy makes timmy look like an ignorant tool

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:46   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:38)

Blankets are insulators- they slow the transfer of heat. That pertains to ALL of the heat your body releases. And it all depends on the temperature differential. But all of that is too much for your simple canukness.

Answer the question. Is snow a blanket?  Is a Cotten sheet as thin as gauze a blanket? Is CO2, that only reflects a fraction of radiated heat a blanket?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:47   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:40)
I have ALWAYS said 4%, which is 1/2 of the 8%- but as I said you are totally ignorant of the GHG emission spectra and what it means.

So the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more heat is trapped. Sounds just like what a blanket does.   What happens to the Earth's temperature when more heat is retained?

Joke is soooo close to getting it but the fat cells surrounding his teeny brain keep getting in the way.    :D

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:48   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:46)

Answer the question. Is snow a blanket?  Is a Cotten sheet as thin as gauze a blanket? Is CO2, that only reflects a fraction of radiated heat a blanket?

Is your wife, lying beside you pretending to be asleep to avoid having sex with you, a blanket?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:48   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:42)

Everything I have said about blankets is documented in this thread.  tool

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:49   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:47)

So the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more heat is trapped. Sounds just like what a blanket does.   What happens to the Earth's temperature when more heat is retained?

Joke is soooo close to getting it but the fat cells surrounding his teeny brain keep getting in the way.    :D

But, don’t his fat cells act as a blanket?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:53   

Blankets are insulators- they slow the transfer of heat.

Joke, what happens to the heat energy the blankets don't allow to escape as they slow the heat transfer?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 12 2018,20:54   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:49)

I think that's why his brain keeps overheating.   :)

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 13 2018,06:48   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 13 2018,04:54)
Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:49)

I think that's why his brain keeps overheating.   :)

Nah, that's from stupidly due the location of his brain getting a hard on every time he thinks of KF and CO2 at the same time.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 13 2018,07:10   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 12 2018,20:48)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 12 2018,20:42)

Everything I have said about blankets is documented in this thread.  tool

The morons who say that CO2 acts like a blanket obviously don't know how blankets work.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 13 2018,07:12   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 12 2018,20:46)

I answered the question.

CO2 is not a blanket and does not act like one. Only an imbecile would think that a substance that only absorbs and emits in two wavelengths would say it acts like a blanket

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]