RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,14:41   

qqq

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,14:42   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 05 2018,14:41)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 05 2018,12:32)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 05 2018,12:10)

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 05 2018,11:29)

All I am doing is calling out a bunch of cowards- like YOU, Horton.

TIMMY HORTON, INTERNET TOUGH GUY! REAL LIFE COWARD!

My, my. What would Joshua say about his pet asslicker Timmy Horton?

He'd say "sorry Timmy, you're banned for being an asshole."   The same speech I get from every science website.

In the spin cycle now...

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,14:51   

All I am doing is calling out a bunch of cowards- like myself.

JOKE GALLIEN, INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

:D    :D    :D

Joke, it's nice to see that you have lost weight. Keep up the good work.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,14:58   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 05 2018,14:51)
Joke,

The only joke is between your ears. It's a massive gap joke.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,17:30   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 05 2018,12:51)

All I am doing is calling out a bunch of cowards- like myself.

JOKE GALLIEN, INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

Joke, it's nice to see that you have lost weight. Keep up the good work.

If ever there was an unbalanced load...

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Cubist

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,18:25   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 05 2018,13:12)
Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 05 2018,12:49)

He'd say "sorry Timmy, you're banned for being an asshole."   The same speech I get from every science website.  

Most likely he won't say anything because he is willfully ignorant and likes his ass licked.

You… do realize that we can all see the post you're replying to, right? And we can see that the bit you're allegedly quoting from that post is distinctly different from what's actually in that post?

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 05 2018,19:06   

Quote (Cubist @ Dec. 05 2018,18:25)

Most likely he won't say anything because he is willfully ignorant and likes his ass licked.

You… do realize that we can all see the post you're replying to, right? And we can see that the bit you're allegedly quoting from that post is distinctly different from what's actually in that post?

No, he’s not that bright.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:41   

Who are you talking to, me or Occam? Occam is the asshole who started it. So unless you are a two-faced, double-standard asswipe you need to be speaking to it and not me.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:42   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 05 2018,19:06)

No, he’s not that bright.

True, Occam is not that bright. Good call. But apparently neither are you, loser

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:45   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 05 2018,20:53)
ET just got spanked by another IDist.
ET to Ed George:  No one cares what those scientists take seriously as they definitely cannot offer a better explanation.

Ed responds: That approach shows the same level of maturity as the kid who doesn’t get his way in the playground so he takes his ball and goes home. Is that really what you are recommending?

No, only a desperate moron would say that and clearly that is you. I body slammed Ed George, moron. And so did Upright Biped. But then again you are just an ignorant ass who doesn't understand anything.

In order to get spanked the person doing the spanking has to have a valid point and Ed George does not. Obviously you are just an ignorant asshole please with its own ignorance.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:46   

Quote (k.e.. @ Dec. 06 2018,06:34)
Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 06 2018,04:53)

ET to Ed George:  No one cares what those scientists take seriously as they definitely cannot offer a better explanation.

Ed responds: That approach shows the same level of maturity as the kid who doesn’t get his way in the playground so he takes his ball and goes home. Is that really what you are recommending?

That should be a nice change from having to get down on his knees to fluff KF.

You get down on your knees to fluff kf, ke? That sounds about right

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:49   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,08:45)

No, only a desperate moron would say that and clearly that is you. I body slammed Ed George, moron. And so did Upright Biped. But then again you are just an ignorant ass who doesn't understand anything.

In order to get spanked the person doing the spanking has to have a valid point and Ed George does not. Obviously you are just an ignorant asshole please with its own ignorance.

Sorry Joke, but it is pretty obvious that Ed called you out on your typical childish immaturity.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:50   

Quote (stevestory @ Oct. 13 2018,13:42)
LIFE AFTER WARMING OCT. 10, 2018

UN Says Climate Genocide Is Coming. It’s Actually Worse Than That.

By David Wallace-Wells

Just two years ago, amid global fanfare, the Paris climate accords were signed — initiating what seemed, for a brief moment, like the beginning of a planet-saving movement. But almost immediately, the international goal it established of limiting global warming to two degrees Celsius began to seem, to many of the world’s most vulnerable, dramatically inadequate; the Marshall Islands’ representative gave it a blunter name, calling two degrees of warming “genocide.”

The alarming new report you may have read about this week from the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change — which examines just how much better 1.5 degrees of warming would be than 2 — echoes the charge. “Amplifies” may be the better term. Hundreds of millions of lives are at stake, the report declares, should the world warm more than 1.5 degrees Celsius, which it will do as soon as 2040, if current trends continue. Nearly all coral reefs would die out, wildfires and heat waves would sweep across the planet annually, and the interplay between drought and flooding and temperature would mean that the world’s food supply would become dramatically less secure. Avoiding that scale of suffering, the report says, requires such a thorough transformation of the world’s economy, agriculture, and culture that “there is no documented historical precedent.” The New York Times declared that the report showed a “strong risk” of climate crisis in the coming decades; in Grist, Eric Holthaus wrote that “civilization is at stake.”

If you are alarmed by those sentences, you should be — they are horrifying. But it is, actually, worse than that — considerably worse. That is because the new report’s worst-case scenario is, actually, a best case. In fact, it is a beyond-best-case scenario. What has been called a genocidal level of warming is already our inevitable future. The question is how much worse than that it will get.

Barring the arrival of dramatic new carbon-sucking technologies, which are so far from scalability at present that they are best described as fantasies of industrial absolution, it will not be possible to keep warming below two degrees Celsius — the level the new report describes as a climate catastrophe. As a planet, we are coursing along a trajectory that brings us north of four degrees by the end of the century. The IPCC is right that two degrees marks a world of climate catastrophe. Four degrees is twice as bad as that. And that is where we are headed, at present — a climate hell twice as hellish as the one the IPCC says, rightly, we must avoid at all costs. But the real meaning of the report is not “climate change is much worse than you think,” because anyone who knows the state of the research will find nothing surprising in it. The real meaning is, “you now have permission to freak out.”
link

Climate Change Reconsidered II:
“Each year the verdict becomes stronger and clearer that the scientific evidence debunks global warming alarmism. While the United Nations’ Conference of the Parties frantically searches for reasons to justify its continued existence, The Heartland Institute is proud to present the science that debunks U.N. alarmism.

“We will also be presenting examples of real-world evidence contradicting important U.N. climate claims. We will be delivering the truth that the only thing ‘settled’ about the global warming debate is that U.N. climate reports have little credibility. Skeptics present a far better scientific case.”

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:51   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 06 2018,08:49)

Sorry Joke, but it is pretty obvious that Ed called you out on your typical childish immaturity.

Yes, you are sorry and ignorant. Ed's charge does not fit what he was responding to and Ed was put in his place- by myself and Upright Biped.

Ed George proved he is an ignorant ass, just like you.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:53   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 06 2018,08:49)

And YOU have no place to talk about someone else's alleged childish maturity. A two year old is by far more mature than you will ever be.

Clearly you are a pathetic self-unaware dipshit loser

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,08:55   

Ed George- Your selective quoting says that clearly you need a nap. What you mined in no way shows what you say. You have obviously ignored everything else and decided to just snap when things are not going as you planned.

YOU are being the petulant child here, Ed. The evidence is there and your scientists don’t have any explanation for it. Don’t blame me for invoking the Hitchen’s gambit.
ID has the evidence, concept and a methodology to test it. Not only that ID’s concepts are being used in the form of genetic algorithms which use telic processes, ie evolution by design, to solve the problems they were designed to solve.

What I am recommending, Ed, is those who don’t take us seriously ante up so we can take the Pepsi challenge. That is all we ask. Give us something to compare to. The only reason that probability arguments exist is because there isn’t anything else.

So please, tell your scientists to give us something that can be tested. Then people may take them seriously.

It isn’t as though doubting evolutionism will ever do any harm.

Ed George, body slammed for running his ignorant mouth

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,09:08   

Damn.  That's some vintage Friday meltdown a day early Joke.  You've made making an ass of yourself into an art form.  :)

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,09:10   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 06 2018,09:08)
Damn.  That's some vintage Friday meltdown a day early Joke.  You've made making an ass of yourself into an art form.  :)

Coming from a lowlife loser like you that can only mean that I am kicking the shit out of the evoTARDs here.

Thank you

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:07   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,09:10)

Coming from a lowlife loser like you that can only mean that I am kicking the shit out of the evoTARDs here.

Probably the funniest part of your whole clown act is you don't realize how utterly moronic you look running around boasting about kicking everyone's behind when failing so miserably.  

You're probably the least self-aware YEC asshole on the planet.   :)

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:11   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 06 2018,10:07)

Probably the funniest part of your whole clown act is you don't realize how utterly moronic you look running around boasting about kicking everyone's behind when failing so miserably.  

Except I am not failing. Clearly you are just a little immature imp who couldn't support your claims if your life depended on it.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:20   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,10:11)

Except I am not failing.

"I'M WINNING, I SWEAR!!"

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:20   

Maybe he is in the seventh day of a six day supply of fentanyl. Addicts always get cranky and unintelligable when they are Jonesing.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:21   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 06 2018,10:20)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,10:11)

Except I am not failing.

"I'M WINNING, I SWEAR!!"

Yup, nice picture of Timmy the loser Horton doing its daily face plant

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:22   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Dec. 06 2018,10:20)

Maybe he is in the seventh day of a six day supply of fentanyl. Addicts always get cranky and unintelligable when they are Jonesing.

Yes, two ignorant cowards supporting each other. Isn't the evoTARD circle-jerk the finest in entertainment?

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,10:54   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,08:11)

Except I am not failing. Clearly you are just a little immature imp who couldn't support your claims if your life depended on it.

Support.  Rather a lot of it.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,11:02   

Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,10:22)

Yes, two ignorant cowards supporting each other. Isn't the evoTARD circle-jerk the finest in entertainment?

So much winning Joke...

You must feel like a superhero.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,11:13   

Quote (JohnW @ Dec. 06 2018,10:54)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,08:11)

Support.  Rather a lot of it.

That only supports the claim that you and yours are puerile losers and lowlife gossipers.

Is that what you were shooting for?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 06 2018,11:14   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Dec. 06 2018,11:02)
Quote (Joe G @ Dec. 06 2018,10:22)

So much winning Joke...

You must feel like a superhero.   :D

No, proving that you and yours are ignorant cowards is too easy- anyone can do it.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,00:11   

Joe, everyone is laughing at you.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 07 2018,07:33   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Dec. 07 2018,00:11)
Joe, everyone is laughing at you.

Whatever, Dick. What you say is meaningless and unsupportable.

Again, I am comforted by the fact I could easily kick your ass in a fight or in a debate on science.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]