RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
OgreMkV

(Permalink) Posted: July 26 2012,21:16   

Oh, this ought to be fun.

Here's my post: Whereupon I reply to a commenter

Here's JoeG's comment (which will never see the light of day on my blog*)
Fuck you asshole:

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com/2012.......v.html.

BTW there is plenty of positive evidence for ID- you are just too stupid to know what evidence is and ID has nothing to do with religion- then again you have no idea what ID is and no idea what religion is.

Now, should you choose to look at the link provided by JoeG, you will see that it is not actually a link with evidence for Intelligent Design (shocking, I know).  It's actually Joe COMPLETELY misunderstanding how mitosis and meiosis work (again, shocking, I know).

Here's my comment on said blog post.
Hey Joe, this isn't evidence for Intelligent Design.

YOU linked to this blog post saying that there is lots of evidence for intelligent design.

Yet, in 4 years of 'knowing' you, you have yet to actually present any evidence for intelligent design.  Calling someone stupid when they ask for evidence isn't evidence for ID.  It's evidence that you are the absolute worst teacher in the history of mankind.

If you have evidence.  Lay it out.  Present it in detail.  If you think someone doesn't understand then don't call them stupid, explain it a different way.

Perhaps you could work out examples and show the work.  

Oh as for all the things you claim are evidence (forensics and anthropology, for example) that's not evidence of intelligent design by a supernatural entity.  It's evidence that humans are indeed capable of designing things.  Not that all things must be designed by intelligence.

Further Joe, you really should get some education in the process of mitosis and meiosis.  In which the chromosome number can change pretty radically in even a single generation.  I gave you the example of triticale on Carl Zimmer's blog.  Shockingly, I guess you haven't done the requisite research to understand the concept yet.

And no, only your strawman version of evolution requires that there must be a human (of some type) with 47 chromosomes between modern humans (with 46) and the rest of our lineage (with 48).  And even further, if you knew jack shit about chromosomes, you should know why that is one of the dumbest statements ever out of your mouth.

It's not quite as good as "Is hail made out of water" or "m = millenia", but close.

* Here's a hint Joe, calling the proprietor of a blog an idiot will not get your comments published... unless you really are an idiot and let those comments through... like you do.

--------------
Ignored by those who can't provide evidence for their claims.

http://skepticink.com/smilodo....retreat

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 26 2012,22:13   

Quote (OgreMkV @ July 24 2012,08:40)
BTW: Joe, our position (i.e. evolution) does NOT require that there existed a species of ape-humans with 47 chromosomes.

Only your strawman version of evolution requires it... just like almost everything else you think that evolution requires.

As evidence to support this, I would like to introduce you to triticale.  In triticale, the haploid number doubled in a single generation.

In other words, the number of chromosomes didn't go from 6 to 7 to 8 to 9 to 10 to 11 to 12.  It went from 6 to 12.  (Or whatever it is, it's not worth the effort to look up the actual haploid number of triticale.)

Shockingly, Joe-dummy, this radically improved the species.

Of course, you don't understand genetics.  You don't understand cellular structure.  You don't understand even the basics of science.  So I really don't expect you to understand this painfully simply concept.

Ya see Joe, this concept of doubling chromosomes (or any change in the chromosome number) DOES NOT mean that new information was added or removed somehow.  It has nothing to do with the concept of information, but because you don't know what mitosis and meiosis are and how they work, you can't possibly understand how things like changes in chromosome number occur.

But that's OK.  Keep on your path.  You must realize by now that every single scientist on the planet is wrong and most of the ID proponents are wrong to.  Only you Joey, only you are right and the more you spread the word... the more likely you are to convince people...

that you and your 'position' are utterly idiotic.

So let me get this straight. There was a gamete that had 24 chromosomes- a gamete, meaning after meiosis. In this gamete two chromosomes fused together reducing the total number of chromosomes by one.

24 -1 = 23

Now for that 23 to get passed along it had to team up with a 24:

23 + 24 = 47

Fucking magic!

Kevin- you are one proudly ignorant mother fucker

bless your pointy little head

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: July 26 2012,22:45   

And why would this be a problem? Crosses between wild and domestic horses are fertile.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: July 26 2012,23:11   

Joe, about one person in a thousand living today has a balanced translocation with no ill effects. Are you asserting that something ovserved today couldn't have happened in the past?

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,00:09   

No snappy comeback joe? Please tell us more about your killer argument. Let's hear how an odd chromosome count is fatal. Maybe the attack gerbil can help.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,00:13   

What OgreMkV said

"BTW: Joe, our position (i.e. evolution) does NOT require that there existed a species of ape-humans with 47 chromosomes."

What JoeTard offered as a "rebuttal".

"No, the theory of evolution requires there be individuals with 47 chromosomes."

JoeTard Gallien.  Forget stopping; the tard doesn't even slow down here.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,00:25   

Species shmecies. Joe and Casey seem to think an individual with an odd chromosome count is necessarily dead or infertile.

This is a case of dumb as a stump ignarance. This has been discussed and  explained to death this week.

Edit for spelling. Should be egnorance.

Edited by midwifetoad on July 27 2012,00:26

--------------

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,00:37   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 27 2012,00:13)
What OgreMkV said

"BTW: Joe, our position (i.e. evolution) does NOT require that there existed a species of ape-humans with 47 chromosomes."

"No, the theory of evolution requires there be individuals with 47 chromosomes."

JoeG - reality is a speedbump on the road to Tardom.

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:46   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ July 27 2012,00:13)
What OgreMkV said

You stupid faggot I NEVER said anything about a SPECIES with 47 chromosomes- Kevin made that up.

I supported MY claim- dumbass

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:48   

Quote (midwifetoad @ July 27 2012,00:25)
Species shmecies. Joe and Casey seem to think an individual with an odd chromosome count is necessarily dead or infertile.

This is a case of dumb as a stump ignarance. This has been discussed and  explained to death this week.

Edit for spelling. Should be egnorance.

Fuck you- I have NEVER said, thought nor implied an idividual with an odd chromosome count makes an idividual dead or infertile- YOU are a dishonest faggot

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:49   

Ah, the stupid comes right here.

Feeling lonely, Joe? Even Cornelius Hunter now no longer welcomes you? Well, crawl back to you little blog and cry.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:49   

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:48)
Fuck you- I have NEVER said, thought nor implied an idividual with an odd chromosome count makes an idividual dead or infertile- YOU are a dishonest faggot

How does ID "explain" the observed data?

"It was by design" perhaps?

Wow.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:50   

Quote (midwifetoad @ July 26 2012,22:45)
And why would this be a problem? Crosses between wild and domestic horses are fertile.

I never said it was a problem, assface. I was just correcting Kevin's ignorance because you evos are too stupid to do so.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:51   

Quote (olegt @ July 27 2012,07:49)

Feeling lonely, Joe? Even Cornelius Hunter now no longer welcomes you? Well, crawl back to you little blog and cry.

No oleg- the stupid is ALWAYS here- this site is proof that evos are clueless fucking losers

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:51   

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:50)
I never said it was a problem, assface. I was just correcting Kevin's ignorance because you evos are too stupid to do so.

23 + 24 = 47

ROFL. I can imagine what sort of "teaming up" you have in mind. But you'll never reproduce like that, you realise that right?

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:52   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ July 27 2012,07:49)
Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:48)

How does ID "explain" the observed data?

"It was by design" perhaps?

Wow.

Your position can't explain the observed data- all special pleading.

You are an ignorant faggot for not correcting Kevin's mistake- but then again you are too stupid to understand he made one.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:52   

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:51)
No oleg- the stupid is ALWAYS here- this site is proof that evos are clueless fucking losers

Well, you are here so you've got one thing right for once.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:53   

Caek, Joe. Nested hierarchies. Molecular clouds. Genetic algorithms. You're doing it ALL wrong. :)

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:54   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ July 27 2012,07:51)
Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:50)

23 + 24 = 47

ROFL. I can imagine what sort of "teaming up" you have in mind. But you'll never reproduce like that, you realise that right?

LoL! Do you know how sexual reproduction works? Or are you ignorant of that too?

Ya see two gametes from the opposite sex have to get together, ie team up, in order to make a baby.

But then again obviously you are too stupid to grasp that.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:52)
Your position can't explain the observed data- all special pleading.

The explanation from my position is the one currently being critiqued.

If you don't choose to accept it, fine.

But the question I asked is what's *your* explanation?

I already know that "my position" is a failure in your mind, I'm asking what's *your* explanation?

But you can't say, can you?

ROFL.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

midwifetoad

And no one denied that individuals would have had an odd number of chromosomes, so what's your point?

You and Casey seem to think this is some kind of killer argument. Otherwise why bring it up?

--------------

olegt

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:55   

A Friday meltdown, delivered right to your door step.

--------------
If you are not:
Galapagos Finch
please Logout »

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:55   

Quote (olegt @ July 27 2012,07:53)
Caek, Joe. Nested hierarchies. Molecular clouds. Genetic algorithms. You're doing it ALL wrong. :)

oleg- you are just an ignorant piece-of-shit asswipe who is upset because I have exposed your ignorance.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:56   

Quote (olegt @ July 27 2012,07:49)

JoeTard is on quite a roll.  Over at Corny's place he went on an obscenity spewing tirade that even had his fellow IDiots calling him on it.

Corny had to take industrial strength bleach to a few threads, deleting 25-30 of JoeTard's posts.

I don't think JoeTard is banned from there yet, but he's certainly on the watch list.

Everything Joe touches turns to shit.  Everything.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:54)
Ya see two gametes from the opposite sex have to get together, ie team up, in order to make a baby.

Except that's not always true, is it?

ID posits that there was a "first couple" as common descent is not true.

Therefore there was at least one "baby" without parents, according to ID.

So according to you, and ID, sexual reproduction cannot explain human origins.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

Joe G

Quote (midwifetoad @ July 27 2012,07:54)
And no one denied that individuals would have had an odd number of chromosomes, so what's your point?

You and Casey seem to think this is some kind of killer argument. Otherwise why bring it up?

Umm THAT was Kevin's whole point you fucking moron- there wouldn't be anything with 47 chromosomes.

Man are you fucking ignorant

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:58   

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:55)
oleg- you are just an ignorant piece-of-shit asswipe who is upset because I have exposed your ignorance.

do you have any proof of this, other then your own opinion?

Perhaps a fellow ID supporter, BA, PAV or perhaps KF that would support this assertion?

Thought not...

So Joe did X according to only Joe. Whoop de doo. Sounds alot like ID.

X happened.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:58   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ July 27 2012,07:56)
Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:54)

Except that's not always true, is it?

ID posits that there was a "first couple" as common descent is not true.

Therefore there was at least one "baby" without parents, according to ID.

So according to you, and ID, sexual reproduction cannot explain human origins.

Look acting like you are a belligerent and ignorant faggot means nothing- you don't have to act

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:59   

Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:56)
Umm THAT was Kevin's whole point you fucking moron- there wouldn't be anything with 47 chromosomes.

Man are you fucking ignorant

According to ID there could be any number of chromosomes as design is a mechanism.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: July 27 2012,07:59   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ July 27 2012,07:58)
Quote (Joe G @ July 27 2012,07:55)

do you have any proof of this, other then your own opinion?

Perhaps a fellow ID supporter, BA, PAV or perhaps KF that would support this assertion?

Thought not...

So Joe did X according to only Joe. Whoop de doo. Sounds alot like ID.

X happened.

Yes I have plenty of proof. Howevver you are too stupid to understand anything except how to molest little boys

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]