RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,11:32   

bbigej demonstrates psychological compatibility with the IDCists at UD by projecting onto Nick Matzke:
Im seeing a lot of personal attacks and attempts at character assassination on ID proponents. Can you please cite any papers in support of your claims, especially pertaining to the claim that the Darwinian mechanism can produce copious amounts of complex, specified information? Thanks.

Translation:  "Pointing out exactly when and where we demonstrate our profound and willful ignorance of every aspect of biology is so rude.  Please focus instead on this concept that we've never rigorously defined for a metric we've never actually measured."

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,13:26   

Right above that there's Joseph lecturing Nick:

Nice equivocation, Nick. Its as if you really believe your ignoirance is some sort of refutation.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,13:32   

This seems to be Nicks name calling post:

bornagain77 dude! Where do you get this stuff?? We discussed this paper in my seminar at Berkeley, it has NOTHING to do with tree incongruence statistics at all!

I know exactly what the paper is about do you, or are you just posting massive amounts of random spam? Why should I even talk to you if you are not a serious discussant and just a link spammer?

Unless you go look up this paper, read it, and give a decent explanation of what it is about, and tell me why you posted it, Im going to go back to ignoring your posts completely. Hint: it involves the difference between exponential distributions and normal distributions.

Cheers!
Nick
PS: Other random quotes, some of them ancient and outdated, about congruence dont mean squat unless they are statistical statements. Statistics of tree congruence:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwini....-402791

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,15:38   

Quote (Patrick @ Oct. 11 2011,09:32)
bbigej demonstrates psychological compatibility with the IDCists at UD by projecting onto Nick Matzke:
Im seeing a lot of personal attacks and attempts at character assassination on ID proponents. Can you please cite any papers in support of your claims, especially pertaining to the claim that the Darwinian mechanism can produce copious amounts of complex, specified information? Thanks.

ba77 frothily agrees with bbigej:  
Nick, It might interest you to know that I find you to be one of the most religious, intellectually dishonest, atheistic neo-Darwinists Ive ever met!!! And Ive met my fair share!!! In fact it is such shamelessly intellectually dishonesty on the part of religious atheists such as yourself ... [snip] ... I certainly fear for the fate of your soul for trying to lead people away from the truth of God with such shameless, and persistent, deception!!!

Waitwhat?!?!?!

shameless and peristent bolding mine

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,17:24   

Preserving (because you never know), NickMatzke_UD's latest response to BSI77 on the latest Junk DNA thread:

Thats not the research article, its the news article summary.

And either way, it has NOTHING to do with incongruence between phylogenetic trees! Do you even know what incongruence means? They used phylogenetic trees to do the study, for godssakes!

Bolding random parts of a news article about a research paper you dont understand is not an argument. These kinds of shenanigans are why I mostly just ignore your posts, and why the scientific community will definitely, and rightly, never take the kind of stuff you put out seriously.

Heres what the article was actually about using phylogenetic trees to test whether the most common mechanism of speciation was:

1. A matter of gradually building up many small changes which might be expected if natural selection of a long series of mutations was the major cause of lineage-splitting.

2. A matter of single, rare events which might be expected if dispersal to new regions was the major cause of lineage splitting, e.g. when a species on rare occasions gets over a mountain range, out to a remote island, etc.

#1 predicts that the lengths of the branches between nodes on the phylogenetic tree will have a normal (bell curve) distribution, since if you add up the waiting times of a large number of exponentially-distributed events, you get a normal distribution.

#2 predicts that the lengths of the branches between nodes on the phylogenetic tree will have an exponential distribution.

They found statistically more support for #2. Since a lot of biologists have had the opinion that geographic separation is the most common cause of speciation, this tends to support their position.

There are various criticisms one can make of the study, since e.g. estimating branch lengths is nontrivial, but thats neither here nor there.

In shortwhat am I, as a scientist, supposed to think about the shenangians you are pulling here? I know youre not doing it dishonestly, youre doing it out of the confidence that youre correct, and your eagerness to show it but thats almost worse! Imagine what it looks like to a scientist who is already predisposed to dislike religion. Heres a guy who calls himself bornagain77?, who goes around telling people that a major scientific theory is a total fraud, yet he cant even get the first thing correct about a recent scientific paper, and his doubling-down on the mistake indicates he doesnt even care enough to double-check his claim once he is criticized about it.

Im just amused, because Ive seen such shenanigans so many times from creationists, but a lot of scientists get pretty darn ticked off at the abuse of their work and their field by people who have high confidence, but no idea what they are talking about. This, not atheism, is what makes so many scientists so strongly opposed to creationism/ID. That and the fact that other creationists/IDists dont correct such mistakes, which are being made all the time.

And, if the goal is to convert people to evangelical Christianity, imagine how your behavior looks from the scientists perspective. Apparently, becoming born again involves throwing away your brain, naively misinterpreting the hard and careful work of scientists, and loudly proclaiming to the world that the scientists are wrong, when you dont even know what you are talking about. Thats about the last thing that will ever appeal to a scientist, or to anyone who values science.

Creationists are one of the biggest impediments to successful apologetics that exists in the modern world.

As with criticism of Elizabeth Liddle I think Nick is also imparting a false sense of respectability to UDers' arguments. However, after this I get the feeling he won't be bothering to hang out over there much longer.

And while I am at it, who is IDiot ScottAndrews? He seems to be in the race with StephenB, Uppy and others to be the most arrogant in their ignorance.

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,18:49   

Quote (Ptaylor @ Oct. 11 2011,18:24)
Apparently, becoming born again involves throwing away your brain, naively misinterpreting the hard and careful work of scientists, and loudly proclaiming to the world that the scientists are wrong, when you dont even know what you are talking about.

This part bears repeating every time a creationist opens the mouth.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

sledgehammer

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2011,20:03   

Quote (Erasmus, FCD @ Oct. 11 2011,09:32)
for fucks sake will one of you please tell me which one of you was jerry?

Jerry, you magnificent bastard!  PM 'Ras.

--------------
The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time. The terror of their tyranny is alleviated by their lack of consistency. -A. Einstein (H/T, JAD)
If evolution is true, you could not know that it's true because your brain is nothing but chemicals. ?Think about that. -K. Hovind

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,05:40   

Reasons to be cheerful. Mullings has just laid a giant two-page post at UD with the catchy title...
ID Foundations, 8: Switcheroo the error of asserting without adequate observational evidence that the design of life (from OOL on) is achievable by small, chance- driven, success- reinforced increments of complexity leading to the iconic tree of life.

The best part of course is that nobody at all is going to bother reading all that dreck. Lewontin spotters are in for a treat, though.

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,06:09   

Lewontin!

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,07:45   

Quote (Woodbine @ Oct. 12 2011,05:40)
Reasons to be cheerful. Mullings has just laid a giant two-page post at UD with the catchy title...

ID Foundations, 8: Switcheroo the error of asserting without adequate observational evidence that the design of life (from OOL on) is achievable by small, chance- driven, success- reinforced increments of complexity leading to the iconic tree of life.

The best part of course is that nobody at all is going to bother reading all that dreck. Lewontin spotters are in for a treat, though.

I suspect he knows that long URL's play havoc with the AtBC board software ... clever bastard.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,11:13   

Quote (Woodbine @ Oct. 12 2011,05:40)

Does anyone remember parts 1-7?

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,14:29   

DeNews on drug design:
Which is why progress will depend mainly on outsmarting the proteins with new strategies.

In essence, outsmarting the Designer, ie God.  Sure you want to go there?

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, youre taking refuge in what we see in the world." PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

damitall

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,15:44   

Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Oct. 12 2011,14:29)
DeNews on drug design:
Which is why progress will depend mainly on outsmarting the proteins with new strategies.

In essence, outsmarting the Designer, ie God. Sure you want to go there?

Oh it's ok.

They're FALLEN proteins

Mired in sin

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,16:29   

Quote (damitall @ Oct. 12 2011,13:44)
Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Oct. 12 2011,14:29)
DeNews on drug design:

In essence, outsmarting the Designer, ie God. Sure you want to go there?

Oh it's ok.

They're FALLEN proteins

Mired in sin

It so happens that this paper addresses the GATA factor Serpent (Srp) protein in Drosophilia.

Now if the Serpent protein is in Drosophilia, and Drosophilia are flies, and flies have been associated with the presence of demons, and demons are ruled by Satan . . . Quick! Someone call together a Theology Conference, stat!!

eta: SIN, a novel Drosophila protein that associates with the RNA binding protein sex-lethal. The Final Apock-o-lypso is NIGH!!!

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,16:47   

Sig worthy - BSI77 to DrREC:
You guys need to roll up you sleeves and do the actual experimental work

(Long link problem happening, it is comment 10.1.1 on the ID Foundations, 8: Switcheroo and on and on thread.)
DrREC's reply:
Projection much?

What experimental work have you ever done?

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,17:11   

I suspect he knows that long URL's play havoc with the AtBC board software ... clever bastard

Freddie - And his long posts:
1.) Play havoc with the AtBC bored.

2.) Are undoubtadly over-compensation for other things in his life, that may just not be..."quite so long?"*

* Somebody ask Arden, or Louis's Mum

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,17:26   

Quote (J-Dog @ Oct. 12 2011,15:11)
I suspect he knows that long URL's play havoc with the AtBC board software ... clever bastard

Freddie - And his long posts:
1.) Play havoc with the AtBC bored.

2.) Are undoubtadly over-compensation for other things in his life, that may just not be..."quite so long?"*

* Somebody ask Arden, or Louis's Mum

I doubt that's the reason.  You're assuming a level of engagement with reality which Gordon's never exhibited before.

Anyway, "Switcheroo the error of asserting without adequate observational evidence that the design of life (from OOL on) is achievable by small, chance- driven, success- reinforced increments of complexity leading to the iconic tree of life" is pretty concise by Gord standards.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,19:24   

Not too bad for an IDiot, but the increments in complexity assume there is a direction to evolution.

--------------

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 12 2011,23:12   

UD recently spotted intelligent design theory in Germany on the radar and appreciated the new seemingly ID-friendly book edited by Christopher Heilig who, under his pseudonym Christophersaint, had some less friendly encouter with Dr. Dr. Dembski back in 2007:
18 ChristopherSaint December 19, 2007 at 6:44 pm

@are-freedom:
Well, to be honest with you I dont think, the american IDists have done a good job in arguing that ID is a scientific theory. I know only one German ID-advocate, who thinks, ID is a scientific theory (Lnnig). We had an ID-Conference a weak ago or so. It was broad consent, that ID isnt a scientific theory (that doesnt mean, that it is junk!). Im afraid that there are few UD-readers who have read Sober or Ratzsch carefully. You shouldnt be confused, because there is an ID-advocate who doesnt think ID is a scientific theory (beyond UD there are MANY) :-S

19 William Dembski December 19, 2007 at 7:01 pm

ChristopherSaint: Give us more credit, please. My dad got his PhD in biology at the the University of Erlangen and my parents live in Germany. My uncle was a professor of ergnomics at the Technische Hochschule in at the time West Berlin. I know the scene in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. And I have read Ratzsch and Sober carefully Ratzsch spent a week in a six-week seminar that I conducted at Calvin College in 2000 to discuss his then forthcoming book. Although I like much about Mike Genes book, he is an amateur at the philosophy of science. Thus I find those who like Mike try to argue that ID is valuable but not science as engaged in misconceived philosophy of science. Ill probably write a paper on this sometime when I get time off from my scientific research with Bob Markss Evolutionary Informatics Lab (www.evoinfo.org). Forgive me for slipping this in, but where is the outcry from your colleagues about the suppression of this work?

Finally, I have and will continue to allow posts about global warming on this forum because the same forces to obfuscate science at work in the global warming debate are at work with the ID debate. I must say, I really grow tired of Europeans finding fault with this blog. I have yet to see anything cutting-edge supporting ID coming out of Europe (prove me wrong). Those like Cees Dekker, who might have contributed, have jumped ship. In any case, Im fluent in German, so if you have any sites to which you would like to direct me, be my guest.

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,02:22   

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 12 2011,21:12)

19 William Dembski December 19, 2007 at 7:01 pm

ChristopherSaint: Give us more credit, please. My dad got his PhD in biology at the the University of Erlangen and my parents live in Germany. My uncle was a professor of ergnomics at the Technische Hochschule in at the time West Berlin. I know the scene in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. And I have read Ratzsch and Sober carefully Ratzsch spent a week in a six-week seminar that I conducted at Calvin College in 2000 to discuss his then forthcoming book. Although I like much about Mike Genes book, he is an amateur at the philosophy of science. Thus I find those who like Mike try to argue that ID is valuable but not science as engaged in misconceived philosophy of science. Ill probably write a paper on this sometime when I get time off from my scientific research with Bob Markss Evolutionary Informatics Lab (www.evoinfo.org). Forgive me for slipping this in, but where is the outcry from your colleagues about the suppression of this work?

Finally, I have and will continue to allow posts about global warming on this forum because the same forces to obfuscate science at work in the global warming debate are at work with the ID debate. I must say, I really grow tired of Europeans finding fault with this blog. I have yet to see anything cutting-edge supporting ID coming out of Europe (prove me wrong). Those like Cees Dekker, who might have contributed, have jumped ship. In any case, Im fluent in German, so if you have any sites to which you would like to direct me, be my guest.

Where have i not heard similar statements before ten times over? I hadnt realized how many Dembski-drones inhabit the UD hive. GilDo's credentialed pedigree, O'Leary's 'CanadaWatch' and 'SuppressionAlerts', Joe G's 'research' and so on. I think they all were separated at birth, by design.

mein boldenkampf (hat, coat, exit)

--------------

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,07:02   

At least Dembski didn't claim to have read Popper carefully.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,07:48   

GilDo:
In this post [link not carried over]we discover: According to Darwinian theory, new species emerge when mutations produce individuals who can outperform the stock they came from

Gil, is it too much to ask for a reference to a leading biology textbook for this?  Apparently, yes it is and always will be.

Comments on the Darwinian logic point out Gil's number 2 is appropriately numbered:

Given #1: A certain feature of a living system exists. (Lets try a trivial example, like Mozarts ability to write symphonies.)
Given #2: Since this feature exists, it must have a survival advantage.
Given #3: Since it is known (scientifically) that Darwinian mechanisms can explain everything about the history of life, there must have been a gradual pathway such that random mutations and natural selection could turn a microbe into Mozart. How could this not be obvious?

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, youre taking refuge in what we see in the world." PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,08:32   

Please tell me there's already a UD drinking game.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,08:48   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Oct. 13 2011,15:02)
At least Dembski didn't claim to have read Popper carefully.

Um yeah ...well... that's because Dembski thought Popper only wrote fart jokes.

He has Aural Dsylexia. So Commom Stupid Idiots becomes CSI

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Gunthernacus

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,09:09   

Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Oct. 13 2011,08:48)
GilDo:

In this post [link not carried over]we discover: According to Darwinian theory, new species emerge when mutations produce individuals who can outperform the stock they came from

Gil, is it too much to ask for a reference to a leading biology textbook for this? Apparently, yes it is and always will be.

Comments on the Darwinian logic point out Gil's number 2 is appropriately numbered:

Given #1: A certain feature of a living system exists. (Lets try a trivial example, like Mozarts ability to write symphonies.)
Given #2: Since this feature exists, it must have a survival advantage.
Given #3: Since it is known (scientifically) that Darwinian mechanisms can explain everything about the history of life, there must have been a gradual pathway such that random mutations and natural selection could turn a microbe into Mozart. How could this not be obvious?

It would be a trivial example if we all could write symphonies, Gil. If we all could write them, then we would expect a connection to some sort of survival advantage. Let's turn it around, though, Gil. Can you write symphonies like Mozart? No? Not intelligent then, Gil? Or maybe the Designer loves Mozart more than He loves you? It's okay, Gil, He did give you checkers - but maybe that was a hint.

--------------
Given that we are all descended from Adam and Eve...genetic defects as a result of intra-family marriage would not begin to crop up until after the first few dozen generations. - Dr. Hugh Ross

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,09:14   

Quote (sledgehammer @ Oct. 12 2011,04:03)
Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Oct. 11 2011,09:32)
for fucks sake will one of you please tell me which one of you was jerry?

Jerry, you magnificent bastard! PM 'Ras.

OK HOMO'S LISTEN UP.

JERRY WAS AN ID WEBOT WITH A MITT ROMNEY MASTER GOTO OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAM (MRMGOOP)

THE EXCECPTION HANDLER ALLOWED AN AMBIGIOUS OUTCOME.

DEMBSKI BELIEVED MRMGOOP WOULD BE A TOUR DE FORCE.

WE ALL KNOW MR Mr M'GooP ONLY SOLD STICKEY FURNITURE POLISH.

FINE IF YOU LIKE YOUR FURNITURE STICKEY.

© dt

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,11:49   

Joseph [URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/id-foundations-8-switcheroo-the-error-of-asserting-without-adequate-observational-evidence

-that-the-design-of-life-from-ool-on-is-achievable-by-small-chance-driven-success-reinforc

ed-incre/comment-page-1/#comment-403013]tells a whopper[/URL]:
Elizabeth,

GAs are MY fiel and they do have tarhets/ goals. The antenna GA is one such GA with a target/ goal.

AVIDA OTOH is bogus for all the reasons provided.

Followed shortly by:
Yes I have programmed and used GAs to find solutions to encryption issues.

Since encryption keys are the canonical example of fitness landscapes for which evolutionary algorithms are useless, I'm calling bullshit.

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,11:52   

Shortened, hopefully usable URL:  http://bit.ly/r2oPQ0

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,12:20   

I don't have time to read Dembski's newest but according to the summary page he remains the same arrogant Dr. Dr.:
instead of trying to get the wrong people to do the right thing, make it impossible for the wrong people to keep the right people from doing the right thing.

--------------

- William Dembski -

Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2011,12:30   

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 13 2011,12:20)
I don't have time to read Dembski's newest but according to the summary page he remains the same arrogant Dr. Dr.:
instead of trying to get the wrong people to do the right thing, make it impossible for the wrong people to keep the right people from doing the right thing.

Philosopher, theologian and mathematician

Well at least he isn't calling himself a "scientist" anymore. :p
It therewith hopes to play some small measure in transforming the culture consistent with a broad Christian humanism.

"Christian humanism"? Can Spinoza be far behind?

Wow, it will be fun to watch this.

ETA - Or maybe not. He's already repeating that old saw, "Congress shall make no law..." versus the Canadian Bill of Rights (usually it's the UN Charter) explicitly spelling out rights. *Yawn.*

Next it will be the threadbare (because rubbed too much like a lucky penny) "The U.S. is a Republic, not a democracy," and other freshman Young Republican canards.

Edited by Kristine on Oct. 13 2011,12:36

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]