RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,20:09   

You have to be one desperate ignoramus to insist that the life cycle of a tree is a "naturally occurring analog coding scheme".

I bet timmy will never find a reference to support its stupidity

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,20:43   

timmy's "genius" gives us:

The blood code. They take our blood and decode it to get all of that health related information. Our life cycle is the code that encodes the blood.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,22:14   

And now, thanks to ColoGuard, we have the shit code. You wipe your ass after taking a dump, send it to them and they decode your shit to reveal health related information. Our life cycle is the code that encodes the shit.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2018,22:56   

Joke will really meltdown if you explain to him how the rings in ear wax in whales and otoliths in fish can be decoded to determine their age. Or how stable carbon isotope ratios can be decoded to determine an animal’s tropic level.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,08:07   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 31 2018,22:56)
Joke will really meltdown if you explain to him how the rings in ear wax in whales and otoliths in fish can be decoded to determine their age. Or how stable carbon isotope ratios can be decoded to determine an animal’s tropic level.

What is the code that put the information in the whale's near wax? I bet you will never say.

What is the code that put the information into stable carbon isotopes? I bet you cannot say.

As I said and proved earlier the word "decode" does NOT necessarily refer to a code. blowTARD pokey needs to buy a dictionary and then learn how to read.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,08:54   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,08:07)

What is the code that put the information in the whale's near wax? I bet you will never say.

What is the code that put the information into stable carbon isotopes? I bet you cannot say.

As I said and proved earlier the word "decode" does NOT necessarily refer to a code. blowTARD pokey needs to buy a dictionary and then learn how to read.

Of course I can’t tell you. Codes are secret.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,08:56   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ April 01 2018,08:54)

Of course I can’t tell you. Codes are secret.

You can't tell me because there isn't any code for either of your examples, dipshit.

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,09:27   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,16:07)

Joe is a bibliolatrous victim of fundy objectivism and excessive adherence to the literal interpretation of the word code.

Hey Joe does the bible have a code?

What about the Da Vinci code?

What about representions, indicators, marks, signs and symbols; which are? Natural and artificial codes.

There's no mistaking your codes for your inadequacy everytime you have an outbust of spittle flecked invective.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,09:47   

As I said and proved earlier the word "decode" does NOT necessarily refer to a code.

How about the word "encode" dumbass?  How do you encode information without there being a coding scheme?

I see you're still too much of a coward to tell us if tigers and house cats are the same "kind" or different "kind".   YEC ID-Creationist Joke fails again.   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,10:42   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 01 2018,09:47)

As I said and proved earlier the word "decode" does NOT necessarily refer to a code.

How about the word "encode" dumbass?  How do you encode information without there being a coding scheme?

I see you're still too much of a coward to tell us if tigers and house cats are the same "kind" or different "kind".   YEC ID-Creationist Joke fails again.   :D

Hey dumbass, what is the coding scheme and what is your support for it?

Why are you too chickenshit to post the definition of code you are using?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,10:44   

Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,09:27)
Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,16:07)

Joe is a bibliolatrous victim of fundy objectivism and excessive adherence to the literal interpretation of the word code.

Hey Joe does the bible have a code?

What about the Da Vinci code?

What about representions, indicators, marks, signs and symbols; which are? Natural and artificial codes.

There's no mistaking your codes for your inadequacy everytime you have an outbust of spittle flecked invective.

Still too much of a coward to actually make a case.

Yes the word "code" has specific meanings. And if those meanings are not met then the word doesn't belong.

By the way, dipshit, there aren't any natural codes. All codes are artificial, even the genetic code

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,10:47   

What? The evidence demonstrates that you are the little bitch coward, timmy.

You are too afraid to post the definition of code you are using. You are too chickenshit to support anything your position claims. And you are also a willfully ignorant coward.

If Common Descent could be supported with science you wouldn't have to worry as you would just post it. But it isn't supported by anything but ignorance

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,10:48   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,10:42)

Coward Joke Gallien still too stupid to understand basic physical processes which endode information.

Coward Joke Gallien still afraid to say if tigers and house cats are the same "kind" or different "kind".

Joke Gallien.  Biggest cowardly dumbass on the planet.  
:D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:06   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 01 2018,18:48)

Coward Joke Gallien still too stupid to understand basic physical processes which endode information.

Coward Joke Gallien still afraid to say if tigers and house cats are the same "kind" or different "kind".

Who thinks he can measure a wave with his wave probe.....fuck ....Joe has to be the stupidest person on the internet.

But hey maybe he'll find the code that tells him what he's actually measuring.

v/dT

Ooops.....now all Joe has to do is de c.v ode it.

Maybe if I sent him the code using tree rings he.......nevermind too stupid.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:07   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 01 2018,10:48)

Wow, timmy is doubling down on its ignorance. Please find some supporting reference for your claim or admit that you made it up because you are a desperate imbecile.

And I don't know if tigers and house cats are the same kind. There has been way too much artificial selection going on with house cats. That changes everything. Artificial selection does what natural selection could never do.

And again it doesn't matter as your position cannot account for the existence of cats.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:10   

Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,11:06)

Who thinks he can measure a wave with his wave probe.....fuck ....Joe has to be the stupidest person on the internet.

v/dT

ke the faggot cowardly liar strikes again. I never said that I could measure anything with my scope probe.

You must be one desperate coward, ke.

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:11   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,08:44)
All codes are artificial, even the genetic code

I knew we'd get there eventually.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:11   

basic physical processes which endode information.

That is just ignorant spewage. Too bad you will never find any support for your claim- well perhaps other TARDs like you will agree but no one of note.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:13   

Quote (fnxtr @ April 01 2018,11:11)
Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,08:44)
All codes are artificial, even the genetic code

I knew we'd get there eventually.

It is true. Or do you have any evidence that nature produced the genetic code? My bet is that you don't even know how to test the claim.

And there isn't any "eventually" as people have been saying that for decades. And no one has been able to demonstrate otherwise

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:26   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,19:10)

v/dT

ke the faggot cowardly liar strikes again. I never said that I could measure anything with my scope probe.

That can easily be shown to be another of your massive lies Joe.

You really are a pathological liar Joe.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:26   

The blood code. They take our blood and decode it to get all of that health related information. Our life cycle is the code that encodes the blood.

And now, thanks to ColoGuard, we have the shit code. You wipe your ass after taking a dump, send it to them and they decode your shit to reveal health related information. Our life cycle is the code that encodes the shit.

timmy "hooty" Horton- stupid mother fucker

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:27   

Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,11:26)

v/dT

Waiting- why is it that you cannot show it, ke? Why are you such a desperate little faggot liar?

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:28   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,19:26)

And again Joe demonstrates he is a pathological potty mouth

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:28   

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:29   

Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,11:28)

And ke continues to prove that it is a faggot hypocrite

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:30   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,19:27)

v/dT

Waiting- why is it that you cannot show it, ke? Why are you such a desperate little faggot liar?

It's on this blog Joe and you wrote frequency = wavelength  on you own blog in 2015.

That's a three year meltdown Joe.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:32   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,11:07)
And I don't know if tigers and house cats are the same kind. There has been way too much artificial selection going on with house cats. That changes everything.

What does artificial selection in house cats have to do with tigers or their "kind?  Sounds like another cowardly evasion to me.

Hmmm...

Joke the ID scientist can tell humans and chimps are different "kinds" just by looking.

Joke the ID scientist can tell all species of vole are the same "kind" just by looking.

Joke the ID scientist chickens out, won't tell us if tigers and housecats are the same "kind" or different" kinds.

What a gutless puke Joke Gallien is.  100% bullshitter, 100% coward.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:32   

Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,11:30)
Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,19:27)

v/dT

It's on this blog Joe and you wrote frequency = wavelength  on you own blog in 2015.

That's a three year meltdown Joe.

What? I never said just frequency = wavelength. And I have demonstrated the two are interchangeable in specific contexts. It isn't my fault that you are illiterate. And I did not say that I measure anything with a scope probe.

Clearly you are just a desperate little faggot liar

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:34   

Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,19:29)
Quote (k.e.. @ April 01 2018,11:28)

And ke continues to prove that it is a faggot hypocrite

Again Joe demonstrates the fact

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: April 01 2018,11:35   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 01 2018,11:32)
Quote (Joe G @ April 01 2018,11:07)
And I don't know if tigers and house cats are the same kind. There has been way too much artificial selection going on with house cats. That changes everything.

What does artificial selection in house cats have to do with tigers or their "kind?  Sounds like another cowardly evasion to me.

Hmmm...

Joke the ID scientist can tell humans and chimps are different "kinds" just by looking.

Joke the ID scientists can tell all species of vole are the same "kind" just by looking.

Joke the ID scientists chickens out, won't tell us if tigers and housecats are the same "kind" or different" kinds.

What a gutless puke Joke Gallien is.  100% bullshitter, 100% coward.   :D

Why do ignore my explanations and then pretend I didn't provide one?

I said why chimps and humans are not the same kind. Again your willful ignorance proves that you are a piece of shot loser and coward.

The voles are all still voles, dipshit. Is that really too difficult for you to understand?

And again you have nothing but your useless mouth and shit for brains.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]