RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,16:42   

When I say that science, observations and experiments support baraminology I am saying they support the claim of limited descent with modification. I have made that very clear from the beginning.

Grow up, bitch

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,16:45   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,16:42)
When I say that science, observations and experiments support baraminology I am saying they support the claim of limited descent with modification. I have made that very clear from the beginning.

Grow up, bitch

LOL!  Here comes the SCREAMING BOLDED ALL CAPS from the scientifically illiterate shithead.    :)

Where can we read about how ID or OEC supports baraminology Joke?  

Simple minded dumbass.
:D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,16:46   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,16:45)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,16:42)

Grow up, bitch

LOL!  Here comes the SCREAMING BOLDED ALL CAPS from the scientifically illiterate shithead.    :)

Where can we read about how ID or OEC supports baraminology Joke?  

Simple minded dumbass.
:D

Wait, you're the simple-minded dumbass that cannot grasp simple explanations. You're the simple-minded dumbass who thinks there is a code that puts the data into tree rings. And you are the simple-minded dumbass who doesn't know how the English language works.

So fuck off, bitch

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,16:47   

Grow up, bitch

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,16:49   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,16:47)

Grow up, bitch

Ah, I knew we could get the Joke's meltdown erupting again!

Thar she blows!!

:D    :D    :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:04   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,16:49)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,16:47)

Grow up, bitch

Ah, I knew we could get the Joke's meltdown erupting again!

Thar she blows!!

Translation:

Mommy, mommy, Joe proved that I am an ignorant lying little bitch. waaaaaah, waaaaaaaaah

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:06   

When I say that science, observations and experiments support baraminology I am saying they support the claim of limited descent with modification.

I have made that very clear from the beginning.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:20   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,17:06)
When I say that science, observations and experiments support baraminology I am saying they support the claim of limited descent with modification.

Epic meltdown Chubs.   One of your best ever.   :)

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:28   

What does ID say are the basic created "kinds" then Chubs?

Where can I see ID's approved list?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:37   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,17:20)

Epic meltdown Chubs.   One of your best ever.   :)

Translation:

Mommy, mommy, Joe is kicking my ass and proving that I am a lying little bitch. waaaaaah, waaaaaaah

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:38   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,17:28)

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:39   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,15:28)

And what are the barriers between kinds, which show that common descent didn't happen?  You know, the barriers supported by science, observations and experiments?

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:41   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,17:39)

And what are the barriers between kinds, which show that common descent didn't happen?  You know, the barriers supported by science, observations and experiments?

Moron. No one has to show any barriers exist. If you think Common Descent is science then you need to provide the evidence for it. But you don't have a mechanism. Given starting populations of prokaryotes you don't have a mechanism capable of producing anything but more prokaryotes.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,17:47   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,17:41)

Moron. No one has to show any barriers exist. If you think Common Descent is science then you need to provide the evidence for it. But you don't have a mechanism. Given starting populations of prokaryotes you don't have a mechanism capable of producing anything but more prokaryotes.

Hey Joke, according to ID are okapis and giraffes the same created "kind"?

How would ID propose to investigate the question?  What specifically would ID look for in the combined genetic data of the two species?  What evidence would indicate same "kind"?  or different "kind"?

Show us the ID science Joke!

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:00   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,15:41)
If you think Common Descent is science then you need to provide the evidence for it.

The same chemistry and genetics in all life forms.  Done.

And if you claim "common design", well, we'll need to see a designer, or at least evidence for one.  Preferably with some testable hypotheses regarding how, when and for what purpose.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:01   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,15:47)

How would ID propose to investigate the question?  What specifically would ID look for in the combined genetic data of the two species?  What evidence would indicate same "kind"?  or different "kind"?

The evidence for design is invariably "looks designed to me", so presumably this would be "looks like the same kind to me".

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:15   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,18:01)

The evidence for design is invariably "looks designed to me", so presumably this would be "looks like the same kind to me".

Joke assured us all the science, observations and experiments support baraminology.  I'd just like to see him back up the claim with this specific example.

In the past whenever we offer up genetic phylogenies in support of common ancestry for two species Joke always yells "common design".  Joke is a self-proclaimed expert in ID so I want him to tell us how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation" which he says also exists.

Wait for the chubby tap-dancing to begin.  :)

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:36   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,16:15)

Joke assured us all the science, observations and experiments support baraminology.  I'd just like to see him back up the claim with this specific example.

In the past whenever we offer up genetic phylogenies in support of common ancestry for two species Joke always yells "common design".  Joke is a self-proclaimed expert in ID so I want him to tell us how to differentiate between "common design" and naturally occurring "limited descent with variation" which he says also exists.

I predict swearing and homophobia.  Probably even swearing and homophobia.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:51   

No, the evidence for design is more than "it looks designed to me". It not only looks designed no one has a viable/ testable explanation for it other than intelligent design!

That means if you and yours actually had something ID would be a non-starter

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:55   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,17:47)

The question doesn't have anything to do with ID. Science says there isn't a mechanism capable of producing one from the other or producing both from a common ancestor. But that is because no one knows what makes a giraffe a giraffe or an okapi an okapi.

Your position has to be given starting populations of prokaryotes. And even then you don't have a mechanism capable of producing anything but more prokaryotes. Focus on your position and stop flailing away at ID like a little lying bitch

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,18:58   

Quote (JohnW @ Mar. 30 2018,18:00)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,15:41)
If you think Common Descent is science then you need to provide the evidence for it.

The same chemistry and genetics in all life forms.  Done.

And if you claim "common design", well, we'll need to see a designer, or at least evidence for one.  Preferably with some testable hypotheses regarding how, when and for what purpose.

Common design explains all of the similarities, duh. Seeing tat you don't have a mechanism you don't know what Common Descent would look like.

Yes, we have testable hypotheses for ID. They all pertain to the DESIGN. We don't even ask those other questions until DESIGN has been detected.

Are you really that scientifically illiterate?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:03   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,18:15)

Already have, dipshit. Lenski's LTEE supports the claim of limited descent with modification.

Phylogenies assume common ancestry. They don't even consider the more likely common design scenario.

And why don't you ever back up your claims? All you do is lie, bluff and equivocate. Even the best evidence for macroevolution is minus any mechanism. But that fact alone kills most of the alleged evidence which depends on the mechanism. But then again you are too stupid to understand that.

Did you know that the bulk of the fossil record is of marine invertebrates? Over 95%. And in that bulk there isn't any evidence for Common Descent.  why is that?

Why is it that both chimp and human genomes have been mapped, there is only an alleged 1-2% difference and yet no one can map the genetic differences to the anatomical and physiological differences observed? Are your scientists incompetent?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:05   

So the only "evidence" for Common Descent is part of the evidence for Common Design.

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:07   

So, after all these years, "You're a poopy head" is still the best our friendly neighborhood sub-human toaster repairman has to offer?

Why is it still allowed to post, again?

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:08   

Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,19:07)
So, after all these years, "You're a poopy head" is still the best our friendly neighborhood sub-human toaster repairman has to offer?

No Lou, that is all you and your have. I have been making the arguments with the supporting evidence. You morons attack and then it goes like that until someone else lies about me.

You ought to be proud

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:12   

What is it with being an evoTARD and having the reading comprehension of a low IQ 3 year old?

--------------

Lou FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:28   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,20:08)
Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,19:07)

No Lou, that is all you and your have. I have been making the arguments with the supporting evidence. You morons attack and then it goes like that until someone else lies about me.

You ought to be proud

You have never, not once ever, made a coherent argument about anything, Joe. You're a fucking moron and a coward, a three-year old who likes waving his tiny dick around like a light sabre. Go suck yourself off, Joe, because no one else will, ever.

--------------
“Why do creationists have such a hard time with commas?

Linky“. ~ Steve Story, Legend

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,19:49   

Quote (Lou FCD @ Mar. 30 2018,17:07)

Oh, come on, Lou, credit where it's due.  Joe's arguments are much more sophisticated than they used to be.  Now it's "You're a poopy head" in boldface.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,23:43   

Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,19:03)

Already have

(snip chickenshit excuses and attempts at deflection}

HA!  Why did I know the chubby clown was going to tap-dance and avoid the questions?   :D

Watching Joke Gallien try to bullshit his way through science is like watching old 3 Stooges episodes.  You've seen them all 100 times, you know Moe/Joke is going to step on that rake and smash himself in the face but it's still hilarious and you watch it again anyway.  :)

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2018,23:59   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Mar. 30 2018,21:43)
Quote (Joe G @ Mar. 30 2018,19:03)

Already have

(snip chickenshit excuses and attempts at deflection}

HA!  Why did I know the chubby clown was going to tap-dance and avoid the questions?   :D

Watching Joke Gallien try to bullshit his way through science is like watching old 3 Stooges episodes.  You've seen them all 100 times, you know Moe/Joke is going to step on that rake and smash himself in the face but it's still hilarious and you watch it again anyway.  :)

Sideshow Joe

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]