RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
mitschlag

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 24 2010,16:39   

My hypothesis is that Joe is an accomplished attention whore.

He enjoys pulling the chains of us earnest, academic types who have trouble resisting the challenge of correcting error.  Especially when error is so egregious.

Of course, the joke is on him, as well, but he doesn't care  as long as he gets attention.

And he's made a name for himself.  Pity.

--------------
"You can establish any “rule” you like if you start with the rule and then interpret the evidence accordingly." - George Gaylord Simpson (1902-1984)

Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 26 2010,08:26   

blipey: Hebrew Mythology, please reference the Bible (any version you'd like). God created the Earth, the Heavens, Man out of clay, Woman out of Man's rib, and so on.

Joe G: Hebrews only reference the Torah- not the Bible.

The Torah, also known as the Pentateuch, refers to the Five Books of Moses ... whose names in English are Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. It starts like this: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Joe G sums up his best argument.

Joe G: IOE Erik you are dense and a fucking liar.

--------------

You never step on the same tard twice—for it's not the same tard and you're not the same person.

Kattarina98

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 31 2010,05:54   

Thanks to Corny's liberal moderation, we get some nice examples of Joe G's foul mouth:

About Anthony Flew's conversion:  
t was only "controversial" to the hardcore atheists with a hard-on for Flew.

Mocking another poster:  
Thorton's position:

I spare you a long list of his comments, it's just the usual blind, chemical process tard.

--------------
Barry Arrington is a bitch.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,08:37   

AHAHAHAHA!  Joe's having a complete meltdown over at Corny's place!

Joe G said...

thorton is a low-life child molester suffering from the effects of syphilis...

troy is his accomplice.

Joe G said...

On other forums thorton and troy have bragged about the number of children they have molested.

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,08:47   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Sep. 01 2010,06:37)
AHAHAHAHA!  Joe's having a complete meltdown over at Corny's place!

Joe G said...

thorton is a low-life child molester suffering from the effects of syphilis...

troy is his accomplice.

Joe G said...

On other forums thorton and troy have bragged about the number of children they have molested.

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Yeah, I saw that.  He was claiming that his last job was "a research scientist."  This was greeted with...skepticism.  Joe didn't like that much.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,08:52   

Well, that certainly worked out well for Joe.  Thorton just thought it was funny.  After that Joe has two posts in a row which read "This post was removed by the author."

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron

dogdidit

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,09:46   

Quote (didymos @ Sep. 01 2010,08:52)
Well, that certainly worked out well for Joe.  Thorton just thought it was funny.  After that Joe has two posts in a row which read "This post was removed by the author."

Make that three in a row. And then another, later. Pulling them back to fix the typos, no doubt.

More lulz from that thread:

Kyler said...

Some Joe G science:

Joe G at ARN

"That doesn't count the experiments I conduct in my basement. Some labs would be jealous of the equipment I house & use there.

For example I now know that ticks are more attracted to watermelon rinds then they are to orange peels or orange slices. I also know that dragonflies play."

That basement must be one hellacious pig-sty. No wonder he gargles with bleach. Probably bathes in it, too, after every trip downstairs to check out his "experiments".

--------------
"Humans carry plants and animals all over the globe, thus introducing them to places they could never have reached on their own. That certainly increases biodiversity." - D'OL

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,10:14   

Quote (dogdidit @ Sep. 01 2010,07:46)

Kyler said...

Some Joe G science:

Joe G at ARN

"That doesn't count the experiments I conduct in my basement. Some labs would be jealous of the equipment I house & use there.

For example I now know that ticks are more attracted to watermelon rinds then they are to orange peels or orange slices. I also know that dragonflies play."

That basement must be one hellacious pig-sty. No wonder he gargles with bleach. Probably bathes in it, too, after every trip downstairs to check out his "experiments".

"What do you mean your basement?!?" -- Joe's mom.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

socle

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,10:27   

More abstract thinking fail:

Zachriel:  The leaves on a tree when grouped by branch and stem form a nested hierarchy.

Joe: I would love to see you write that one up-

IOW Zach time to put your money where your mouth is- show us the nested hierarchy of a full grown hemlock.

Schroedinger's Dog

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,10:47   

WAY too much tard for me. I am one of these impatient types, and the only thing that comes to mind when reading such stupid ramble is to smash my laptop.

In deference to my ever-thinning wallet, I will cut off a bit on that tardmine for a while...

--------------
"Hail is made out of water? Are you really that stupid?" Joe G

"I have a better suggestion, Kris. How about a game of hide and go fuck yourself instead." Louis

"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit" Richard Pryor

dogdidit

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 01 2010,11:31   

Quote (fnxtr @ Sep. 01 2010,10:14)

Kyler said...

Some Joe G science:

Joe G at ARN

Joe's mom is in the basement. Been sitting in a rocking chair. For a looooooooooong time...

--------------
"Humans carry plants and animals all over the globe, thus introducing them to places they could never have reached on their own. That certainly increases biodiversity." - D'OL

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2010,10:17   

https://www.blogger.com/comment....4132195

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2010,11:08   

[quote=Richardthughes,Oct. 06 2010,10:17][/quote]
https://www.blogger.com/comment....4132195

Clearly Joe is in marketing and not design:

Richard: It's not efficient because it's massively redundant.

JoeG: Being redundant can be a design feature.

JoeG: If there is failure to one then the other takes over.

Earth to Joe - that might make sense if the environment were infinite - like say in some mythical heaven - but here in this universe, we have a finite environment. This universe also happens to be material, which means things take up actual space. Many of the same type of thing doesn't then create redundancy in most cases - nope it just creates clutter and lack of diversity. Thus, it is inefficient. Clearly only a complete nincompoop would design anything like this.

Richard: How many galaxies do and stars do we need for discovery?

JoeG: As many as it takes.

Well clearly in your case, Joe, you will continue to ignore reality no matter how many galaxies are presented for you to discovery.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2010,12:07   

Quote (dogdidit @ Sep. 01 2010,12:31)

Quote (fnxtr @ Sep. 01 2010,10:14)

Kyler said...

Some Joe G science:

Joe G at ARN

Joe's mom is in the basement. Been sitting in a rocking chair. For a looooooooooong time...

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2010,12:57   

Moar_Funs:

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com/2010....nt.html

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

REC

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 06 2010,17:01   

Proposed new rule-

If, by Comment 10, JoeG is the only one left defending the original blog post, it is deem falsified.

Lols

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 07 2010,11:02   

Quote (REC @ Oct. 06 2010,17:01)
Proposed new rule-

If, by Comment 10, JoeG is the only one left defending the original blog post, it is deem falsified.

Lols

Slightly rephrased, I present JoeTard's Law:

As JoeG's posts become more frequent in a discussion and include more emotionally-laced epithets and derogatory comments, the probability that he is wrong approaches 1.

Corollary 1: As JoeG's such discussions continue, the probability that JoeG will attempt to move the goal posts approaches 1.

----

ETA: Corrected incorrect (though similar sounding) word and added corollary.

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 07 2010,16:54   

Here's a good laugh over on Corny's blog (context: discovery of Tiktaalik roseae):

Joe G said...

Zachriel:
   So imprecise that researchers spent years looking in a specific strata in the Canadian arctic to find the predicted fossil.

They had no business looking there.

The data should have led them to some other place and strata to find what they were looking for.

(My embolderation)

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 08 2010,07:06   

Quote (Robin @ Oct. 07 2010,12:02)

As JoeG's posts become more frequent in a discussion and include more emotionally-laced epithets and derogatory comments, the probability that he is wrong approaches 1.

Hmmm.

But isn't the probability that he is wrong 1 with his first sentence?

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 08 2010,10:29   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Oct. 08 2010,07:06)

Hmmm.

Uhh...I figured I'd be charitable? Plus, I really really really do think that Joe has about a 30% chance of being accurate on something. It's like the clock observation - he's likely correct at least twice a day.

---

Edit: Removed duplicate

--------------

REC

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 10 2010,12:50   

Quote (Robin @ Oct. 08 2010,10:29)
Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Oct. 08 2010,07:06)

Hmmm.

Uhh...I figured I'd be charitable? Plus, I really really really do think that Joe has about a 30% chance of being accurate on something. It's like the clock observation - he's likely correct at least twice a day.

---

Edit: Removed duplicate

Sometimes it seems JoeG hits truth totally by accident:

Science is restricted only to figuring out the reality behind whatever it is being investigated.

Period, end of story.

Umm...ok?

There might be a more nuanced point there....but I'm not looking for it when his next posts devolve to:

So troy gets syphilis from doing it with monkeys- troy passes it on to throton- neither get treatment and now have rotted brains as a result.

I don't feel sorry for them they got what they deserved...

LoL!!!!

p.s. Some oddities from Hunter in the same thread:
I'm not in favor of teaching ID.

Tell that to the Disco Tute.

He later explains that he believes ID is philosophy, to be taught at higher levels only.

And mirroring JoeG:

Or science can restrict itself to naturalism and maintain realism, but in that case it must forfeit completeness (it is not guaranteed to be able to investigate all phenomena).

Umm.....yeah. NOMA anyone? And your supernatural designer that designs in a way to make things look evolved ain't a phenomenon science can/will investigate!

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 10 2010,15:01   

Quote (Robin @ Oct. 08 2010,10:29)

Sometimes it seems JoeG hits truth totally by accident:

Science is restricted only to figuring out the reality behind whatever it is being investigated.

Period, end of story.

Umm...ok?

Yeah, Hit and Run!  :p

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,12:37   

WATERLOO!

http://intelligentreasoning.blogspot.com/2010....er.html

Reproduced in full:

Five Years After Dover
-
Well here it is, the Fall of 2010, five years after the Dover School Board/ Kitzmiller trial in PA.

And guess what?

The anti-IDists STILL don't have any positive evidence for their position and thepositive case for Intelligent Design has become even stronger!

This is why IDists love scientific research- the more we look, the more we know and the better ID looks.

CSI runs deep in biology- allegedly simple bacteria have complex communication and packet swapping networks.

All IDists need to do is convince some teacher in that school district to discuss ID in the classroom.

The evos will flip out and this will be back in Court.

Now that we know their tactics- they can't change because they don't have anything else- we can beat them like a rug.

--------------

damitall

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,15:04   

The positive case for ID has become even stronger?

In the last 5 years?

How? What's changed? Has anything even interesting, let alone new, come out of the ID "movement" in the last 5 years?

Must have missed it

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,16:26   

Quote (damitall @ Oct. 11 2010,15:04)

In the last 5 years?

How? What's changed? Has anything even interesting, let alone new, come out of the ID "movement" in the last 5 years?

Must have missed it

dFSCI, dude!  Gotta keep up with the latest advances.

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,16:35   

Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Oct. 11 2010,14:26)

In the last 5 years?

Must have missed it

And farty noises.  Don't forget the farty noises.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,16:49   

Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 11 2010,15:35)

Yeah, cause America needs the gas!!111!!!one!!

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 11 2010,19:02   

Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 11 2010,16:35)
Quote (Tracy P. Hamilton @ Oct. 11 2010,14:26)

In the last 5 years?

Must have missed it

I downloaded the free "fart piano" app for my iPad!  Does this mean I have to be an IDer now, or do I first have to make a video?  It isn't contagious, is it?

Although... if I combine the fart piano and skeptics bingo, it might make the perfect app when reading UD!

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2010,16:39   

For the record, over at Corny's blog:
Joe G said...

That said the fusion could be an actual event- something that did become fixed- 48 down to 46.

Fine, but that still isn't evidence of common ancestry between chimps and humans.

IOW the original population of humans- Adam and Eve- had 48- then somewhere along that line the fusion occurred and became fixed just as you said.

Another possibility is the fusion was designd in as part of a package that provides reproductive isolation for similarly designed genomes/ organisms.

And as for waving ahnds- that is what you guys do- you think you are jedi knights who can wave their hands and people will just take you word for it.

That only works with weak-minded fools- troy, thorton, zachriel, et al....

Who'd have thought it? - Joe the non religious Muslim Christian bible literalist.
My bolding, and a hat tip to Thorton on the ridiculous evolutionists-only-won-Dover-by-selling-their-souls thread.

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 13 2010,17:56   

Moar JoeG,verging on a meltdown after Thorton's taunting:
Yeah right lying evotard thorton-

I have more evidence that your are a child molestor than you could ever get showing I am a YEC...

Thorton meets bait with bait:
Do you believe in the talking snake too YEC Joe?

Of course, Joe can't help but bite:

I bet you talk to your boyfriend's "snake" every day...

Ah yes.  The old "UR GAY" gambit.  Unfortunately, Thorton is too wily for that:
How did the "Intelligent Designer" design the Tower of Babel YEC Joe?

* I'm conducting a scientific experiment here. I'm trying to get Joe to generate enough flying spittle to short out his keyboard.

Joe, of course, is a complete dipshit:
How did your boyfriend infect you with herpes and aids thorton?

It's still going.  JoeG is sticking to the whole "UR GAY AND HAVE THE AIDS" strategery, despite it never once working...ever.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]