RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (501) < ... 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 3, The Beast Marches On...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,08:50   

Can I bill KF for the cost of a new scroll wheel?

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,09:38   

Quote (midwifetoad @ April 14 2011,16:50)
Can I bill KF for the cost of a new scroll wheel?

TAHTS AN ADMOUSEN-OM, HOMO!

just add a little oil and let it rest in some straw overnight.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

dochocson

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,11:15   

Aaaaand, with a wave of his hand (in yet another separate thread), BarryA declares victory over MathGrrl. I guess it's easy to "win" when you make up shit about someone and whine about them not taking the bait.

--------------
All bleeding stops...eventually.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,11:27   

Harry Barrington is both stupider than davetard and more vicious and nasty.  I would like to go camping with this man.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Raevmo

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,11:55   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,April 14 2011,11:27)
Harry Barrington is both stupider than davetard and more vicious and nasty.  I would like to go camping with this man.

Broketard mountain, coming to a cinema near you soon!

--------------
After much reflection I finally realized that the best way to describe the cause of the universe is: the great I AM.

--GilDodgen

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,11:58   

it wouldn't really be a love story.  more like sexgore.  followed by me changing my phone number so he quits calling

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,12:02   

Quote (dochocson @ April 14 2011,11:15)
Aaaaand, with a wave of his hand (in yet another separate thread), BarryA declares victory over MathGrrl. I guess it's easy to "win" when you make up shit about someone and whine about them not taking the bait.

Jesus Tapdancin' Christ, is there any poster over there that has matured beyond the emotional age of 9?

The funny thing is, if Barry pulled that kinda shit in court, the judge would slap his smug little ass into next week.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,12:02   

KF seems to be resorting to spamming several threads over there with links back to the "Is Mathgirl Smarter than Orgel and Wicken Combined? Doubtful." post.  Has anyone counted how many threads they have started in the last 10 days to try and put the embarassing stuff way out of sight ... I'd be willing to bet its close to an order of magnitude greater than the number of new threads in the previous 10 days to the original MG thread that started all this.  I imagine the PM traffic to be quite high over there at the moment.

BREAKING: The collapse of MG’s claims on CSI, Dembski, Durston’s FSC and the Orgel-Wicken definition of CSI and FSCI

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

Raevmo

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,12:07   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,April 14 2011,11:58)
it wouldn't really be a love story.  more like sexgore.  followed by me changing my phone number so he quits calling

ah, more like Tard Fiction then. Barry the bully in black leather and on a leash.

--------------
After much reflection I finally realized that the best way to describe the cause of the universe is: the great I AM.

--GilDodgen

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,13:30   

IDCurious is being so very uncivil:
kairosfocus @ 126

I think I need to do a point by point on IDC at 121, as s/he continued to spew strawman rhetoric based talking points

For heaven’s sake, KF, look at your own posts.

Whenever you are challenged you spew longer and longer posts saying the same thing over and over again, getting redder and redder in the face.

I really doubt that anyone reads your posts in full except to mock them. I certainly don’t have the time.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,13:49   

Quote (Raevmo @ April 14 2011,13:07)

ah, more like Tard Fiction then. Barry the bully in black leather and on a leash.

it's the sort of thing that only chunkdz could really narrate

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,13:57   

How many more threads attacking MathGrrl is that dumb fucker Arrington going to start?

Mathgrrl Lives Down to Expectations

The butthurt radiating from that creepy stalker is just amazing.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,13:58   

Double Mathgrrl:

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-377307

MathGrrl

04/14/2011

8:45 am
Mr. Arrington,

Yet another separate thread, rather than addressing my arguments directly where I made them? One might easily get the impression that you are deliberately attempting to distract attention from your unsubstantiated assertion about me.

For your convenience, here is my pertinent comment from the previous thread:

– begin copy –
Barry Arrington,

I will not retract an obviously true statement no matter how much you huff.

You made the following claim in reference to me:

QuiteID, she said the concept is meaningless (unless her friends are using it).

That claim is untrue. You cannot produce any support for it. Intellectual honesty requires that you retract it.
– end copy –

It doesn’t require an enormous amount of courage to support one’s claims in an online venue, but it does require integrity to retract those that one can’t support. I await your response with interest.

MathGrrl

04/14/2011

8:47 am
William J. Murray,

Mathgrrl said:

My conclusion is that, without a rigorous mathematical definition and examples of how to calculate [CSI], the metric is literally meaningless. Without such a definition and examples, it isn’t possible even in principle to associate the term with a real world referent.”

Not exactly. You are quoting what Barry Arrington said that I said. Here is what I actually said:

My conclusion is that, without a rigorous mathematical defintion and examples of how to calculate it, the metric is literally meaningless. Without such a definition and examples, it isn’t possible even in principle to associate the term with a real world referent.

http://www.uncommondescent.com.....ent-376790

Barry Arrington replaced the word “it”, which in context clearly refers to the numeric metric being discussed, with “[CSI]“. Whether deliberate or not, the result of that replacement was to give the impression that I meant something other than what I clearly said.

Incidentally, even with that additional confusion, there is no substance to Barry Arrington’s claim mentioned in my immediately previous comment in this thread.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Robin

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:02   

Quote (dochocson @ April 14 2011,00:08)

Couple of reasons for the name. One is that I have Japanese ancestry on my dad's side. Another is that Nakashima was the inspiration for creating this sock.

Muramasa was a Japanese swordsmith, and legend has it he created cursed blades.

Very cool. <bows>

--------------
we IDists rule in design for the flagellum and cilium largely because they do look designed.  Bilbo

The only reason you reject Thor is because, like a cushion, you bear the imprint of the biggest arse that sat on you. Louis

J-Dog

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:21   

Quote (Raevmo @ April 14 2011,12:07)

I picture Barry more like this:

--------------
Come on Tough Guy, do the little dance of ID impotence you do so well. - Louis to Joe G 2/10

Gullibility is not a virtue - Quidam on Dembski's belief in the Bible Code Faith Healers & ID 7/08

UD is an Unnatural Douchemagnet. - richardthughes 7/11

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:24   

The real Barry:

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:31   

Quote (didymos @ April 14 2011,15:24)
The real Barry:

Some time ago BarryA hosted a radio problem discussing ID. Our own KeithS was a call-in guest representing (very ably) the position of evolutionary biology. The surprise was that Barry came across in that venue as affable and friendly - even breezy - not at all the ponderous and pretentious bore one reads in the pages of UD.

It was hard to square, really.

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:34   

hey RB something that ain't hard to square is how much that sombitch looks like that mug from the movie.  DAYUM

--------------

Raevmo

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:40   

Quote (didymos @ April 14 2011,14:24)
The real Barry:

Barry sure is an ugly little turd. I suggest to 'ras that he down a full bottle of his local moonshine before engaging in his planned sexgore with Barry.

--------------

--GilDodgen

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,14:46   

me or him?  sheeyit biotch i aint nervous i could be barrys dad i used to fuck buffaloes.  maybe i should make barry and tranmaw rub their penises together to start the campfire

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:13   

Look what you bastards made me do now!

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

didymos

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:15   

I think batshit can properly be described as "frothing":
IDcurious, you appeal to consensus to defend the indefensible, then you appeal to the fact that some Christians have been duped to say that Christians can believe in evolution??? And since when does any of that have to do with the science of Quantum Mechanics??? Since you brought quantum mechanics up,, I asked you a straightforward question as to a rational cause for universal quantum wave to each ‘central observer’. A cause that does not dissolve into absurdity. And what do you do??? You dodge the issue entirely and appeal to consensus for Darwinian evolution!! If I wanted to know about consensus, I would have asked you!!! Please address the issue of why you personally would rather believe in absurdity than believe in God!!!!

Good job, IDCurious!

--------------

Schroedinger's Dog

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:16   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ April 14 2011,21:13)

What? What did you do? I can't see!

Oh, wait! You shopped a little white arrow on his jacket, right?

--------------
"Hail is made out of water? Are you really that stupid?" Joe G

"I have a better suggestion, Kris. How about a game of hide and go fuck yourself instead." Louis

"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit" Richard Pryor

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:19   

fuckfuckfuck

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:21   

Quote (Schroedinger's Dog @ April 14 2011,15:16)
Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ April 14 2011,21:13)

What? What did you do? I can't see!

Oh, wait! You shopped a little white arrow on his jacket, right?

I know it's shopped, I can see the pixelzsxz.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:28   

Quote (Robin @ April 14 2011,15:02)
Quote (dochocson @ April 14 2011,00:08)

Couple of reasons for the name. One is that I have Japanese ancestry on my dad's side. Another is that Nakashima was the inspiration for creating this sock.

Muramasa was a Japanese swordsmith, and legend has it he created cursed blades.

Very cool. <bows>

Nakashima thought he might be the sock-daddy, but without testing the DNA of the cotton, it could not be proven.

Nakashima also bows. Well played.

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:49   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ April 14 2011,11:57)
How many more threads attacking MathGrrl is that dumb fucker Arrington going to start?

Mathgrrl Lives Down to Expectations

The butthurt radiating from that creepy stalker is just amazing.

Gordom Boredom's also done one.  If you ever wanted to know just how many words one can write about how CSI can be calculated, without actually doing the piggin' calculations...

For extra TARD points, Gord ends his opus with
In short, the set of challenges recently raised by MG over the past several weeks have collapsed. END

In short, indeed.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,15:51   

Chris Langan, ISCID fellow, autodidact, smartest guy in the US, etc., has shown up on Mark Chu-Carroll's Good Math, Bad Math. Hilarity hath ensued.
http://scientopia.org/blogs....re-1323

I think VJTorley was enamored of Langan's CMTU at one time. It has definitely been mentioned before on UD.

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,16:04   

Barry can assert victory in a stream of new threads all he wants, Onlookers! will see the truth. Mathgrrl should keep bringing him back to his distortions.

Is it me of is Barry descending into JoeGdom?

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: April 14 2011,16:17   

all of these bitches are like Snuffy Smith versions of borderline retard characters.  I bet if you locked them in a room together it would only take 5 minutes before they were all nekkid

--------------

15001 replies since Sep. 04 2009,16:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (501) < ... 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]