RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (527) < ... 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 5, Return To Teh Dingbat Buffet< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,10:46   

An epic Mapou Meltdown over at Darwin's God.

Mapou Meltown

KCdgw

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,11:35   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 22 2016,10:46)

Mapou Meltown

LOL, I defecate on dirt worshippers AND their pseudoscience

Wow. That was entertaining AF

--------------
Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it-- Confucius

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,12:57   

Quote (KCdgw @ Mar. 22 2016,11:35)
Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 22 2016,10:46)

Mapou Meltown

LOL, I defecate on dirt worshippers AND their pseudoscience

Wow. That was entertaining AF

Even Nic, one of the more pleasant ID proponents, called Mapou to task for his nonsense.

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,16:49   

Moran, unsurprisingly, reveals his anti-American bigotry, and stupidity about what's at stake, pleasing the IDiots at UD:

The debate took place in Canada where we allow the teaching of religion in public schools. None of us give a damn about the American Constitution.

No one really cares if he cares about our Constitution, but he has to spit at those of us who really do have to appeal to the US Constitution to keep BS religious apologetics out of schools.

We’re interesting in knowing whether the science is valid or not.

Big problem, there's no science there.  It does matter, because what they say isn't necessarily wrong as such (as Judge Jones noted) but that it's designed to avoid proper tests, such as are performed in science.

If the Intelligent Design proponents have legitimate complaints about evolution and if they have good scientific arguments in favor of design then those ideas should be taught in Canadian schools in spite of what some judge in Pennsylvania said ten years ago.

Well they don't have any good scientific arguments in favor of design--that should be apparent by now--and certainly have no legitimate complaints about evolution that didn't come from much better sources than their own selective quotations.

Lawrence Krauss tried to show that ID was not science but he did a horrible job.

Really, a physicist didn't do a great job at showing that ID isn't science?  I believe it, although I never watched the "debate," because snowflakes are a bad analogy for anything in life.  So fucking what?

Meyer countered by presenting a lot of science forcing Krauss to deal with the very science that he said ID doesn’t do!

They don't do any ID science.  What would that be?  And the little science they do only serves as an excuse to mangle the interpretation, like Axe's amazing result that some of today's proteins would be very unlikely to evolve from some of today's other proteins.

Bill, you are being dangerously naive if you think you can simply dismiss the ID movement because it’s not science (according to your definition). The general public doesn’t care. All they see is serious attacks on evolution that look a lot like science.

Actually, the general public doesn't care a great deal, in part because ID has been shown not to be science, and to make many bogus claims about the specifics.  For instance, this was done at Dover, where the US Constitution was involved.

Yes, ID is a movement and so are the desires to do something about climate change or GMO’s.  There are lots of “movements” with social and political agenda.

Equivocating bullshit.  ID is only a movement, an apologetics movement.  There are movements against climate change or GMOs, but the science involved isn't part of any movement (some bias is unavoidable, while total bias is impossible, and even strong unwarranted bias overall is, at worst, unlikely).  IDists don't do ID science, they only do a little evolutionary science (then twist it to their purposes), ultimately because there is no ID science.

Many of them deal with science in one way of another. It’s the role of scientists to evaluate the scientific arguments in spite of the agenda. We have to show that the goal of the movement is either compatible or incompatible with the scientific facts.

Yeah, look at Dover, you bigoted twat.  ID has been answered in detail, which is why we can properly say that it's not science, nor should children be confused by their dishonest claims of having science on their side before these students even know what science is.

Glen Davidson

--------------
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p....p

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of coincidence---ID philosophy

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,17:23   

Quote (Glen Davidson @ Mar. 22 2016,16:49)
Moran, unsurprisingly, reveals his anti-American bigotry, and stupidity about what's at stake, pleasing the IDiots at UD:

The debate took place in Canada where we allow the teaching of religion in public schools. None of us give a damn about the American Constitution.

No one really cares if he cares about our Constitution, but he has to spit at those of us who really do have to appeal to the US Constitution to keep BS religious apologetics out of schools.

Big problem, there's no science there.  It does matter, because what they say isn't necessarily wrong as such (as Judge Jones noted) but that it's designed to avoid proper tests, such as are performed in science.

If the Intelligent Design proponents have legitimate complaints about evolution and if they have good scientific arguments in favor of design then those ideas should be taught in Canadian schools in spite of what some judge in Pennsylvania said ten years ago.

Well they don't have any good scientific arguments in favor of design--that should be apparent by now--and certainly have no legitimate complaints about evolution that didn't come from much better sources than their own selective quotations.

Lawrence Krauss tried to show that ID was not science but he did a horrible job.

Really, a physicist didn't do a great job at showing that ID isn't science?  I believe it, although I never watched the "debate," because snowflakes are a bad analogy for anything in life.  So fucking what?

Meyer countered by presenting a lot of science forcing Krauss to deal with the very science that he said ID doesn’t do!

They don't do any ID science.  What would that be?  And the little science they do only serves as an excuse to mangle the interpretation, like Axe's amazing result that some of today's proteins would be very unlikely to evolve from some of today's other proteins.

Bill, you are being dangerously naive if you think you can simply dismiss the ID movement because it’s not science (according to your definition). The general public doesn’t care. All they see is serious attacks on evolution that look a lot like science.

Actually, the general public doesn't care a great deal, in part because ID has been shown not to be science, as well as to make many bogus claims about the specifics.  For instance, this was done at Dover, where the US Constitution was involved.

Yes, ID is a movement and so are the desires to do something about climate change or GMO’s.  There are lots of “movements” with social and political agenda.

Equivocating bullshit.  ID is only a movement, an apologetics movement.  There are movements against climate change or GMOs, but the science involved isn't part of any movement (some bias is unavoidable, while total bias is impossible, and even strong unwarranted bias overall is, at worst, unlikely).  IDists don't do ID science, they only do a little evolutionary science (then twist it to their purposes), ultimately because there is no ID science.

Many of them deal with science in one way of another. It’s the role of scientists to evaluate the scientific arguments in spite of the agenda. We have to show that the goal of the movement is either compatible or incompatible with the scientific facts.

Yeah, look at Dover, you bigoted twat.  ID has been answered in detail, which is why we can properly say that it's not science, nor should children be confused by their dishonest claims of having science on their side before they even know what science is.

Glen Davidson

I think you don't understand Moran's argument. He is saying that ID is science, which it is. He wants to force their hand. 'You claim it's science, start producing some'. He knows that they will fail miserably.

And his point about Canadians not giving a damn about the US Constitution? We don't. Why is that a problem with you? We care about our constitution and its 34 years of history.

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,17:40   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 22 2016,17:23)

Quote (Glen Davidson @ Mar. 22 2016,16:49)

Actually, the general public doesn't care a great deal, in part because ID has been shown not to be science, as well as to make many bogus claims about the specifics.  For instance, this was done at Dover, where the US Constitution was involved.

Yeah, look at Dover, you bigoted twat.  ID has been answered in detail, which is why we can properly say that it's not science, nor should children be confused by their dishonest claims of having science on their side before they even know what science is.

Glen Davidson

I think you don't understand Moran's argument.  He is saying that ID is science, which it is.

Say that as much as you want, it's still bullshit.  Paley's claims could be turned into science, but he was arguing that certain parts actually reveal the effects expected of an architect or artificer.  These morons are saying that you can't have any expectations of the designer, except that life will be functionally complex.  We always knew that it was functionally complex, and simply claiming that this is evidence for ID doesn't make it so.

Paley was potentially doing science, Dembski was only doing apologetics, even if he thought he was doing more (I think he did).

He wants to force their hand. 'You claim it's science, start producing some'. He knows that they will fail miserably.

Oh wow, what a novel idea.  Seems to me that pretty much everybody has challenged them to do science.  What he's too stupid/bigoted to recognize is that ID simply is a movement of apologetics.  What does the bozo think should be done, watch bacteria sans flagella to see if they evolve flagella, Behe's "falsification test" for ID?

He adds nothing, he just ignores the fact that ID has been exhaustively shown to have nothing to do with science per se.

And his point about Canadians not giving a damn about the US Constitution? We don't. Why is that a problem with you?

Well, fuckhead, I said that it isn't a problem with me.  That he doesn't care that it's an important factor in US fights over ID in school was my point, but you're a blithering idiot and/or dishonest to the hilt.

We care about our constitution and its 34 years of history.

So what, dumbass?  Moran, being the bigoted fuck that he is, just had to expose some more of his anti-American bigotry while ignoring what is involved in American fights to teach science in science classes.

Glen Davidson

--------------

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of coincidence---ID philosophy

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,19:54   

The argument that ID isn't pseudoscience is not uncommon, especially among people who take The Demarcation Problem seriously. They argue that since there's no clear distinction between science and pseudoscience, the latter is indistinguishable from just being really shitty science. A lot of philosophers of science didn't like the argument the pro-science side in Dover made, for that reason.

Edited by stevestory on Mar. 22 2016,20:54

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,19:56   

I didn't express that clearly, I realize. I don't have a great way to explain what they mean in a concise way.

Glen Davidson

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,20:02   

Smarter people are well aware that, while there's no sharp demarcation between science and non-science, ID comes nowhere close to being science.

It has no meaningful causes, no constraint on effects, and it's uninterested in conducting science, aside from attempts to rubbish evolution.

But whatever, it's not like any response has actually responded to what I wrote, rather than to what was imagined.

Glen Davidson

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2016,20:32   

Why do you have such a problem with saying that ID is science?  So is nephrology and numerology. Bad science is still science. Moran's point is that the best way to fight ID is to open it to the world. I'm not sure if I completely agree with him but I think that people underestimate the intelligence of kids. They don't start teaching about genetics and evolution until high school. At that point kids aren't going to be swayed easily from what they already believe. One way or the other.

On another point, Glen, stop behaving like Mapou.  It doesn't win him any arguments. It's not going to win any for you.

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,11:46   

Nephrology is the study of the kidney.

I had to look it up.

stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,11:51   

Pffft. If kidneys came from kidney beans, why do we still have kidney beans?

Stupid dirt-worshipper.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,13:08   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 23 2016,11:46)

I had to look it up.

Good catch. I meant to say phrenology.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,13:34   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 23 2016,10:46)

I had to look it up.

It sounds like it ought to be the study of nephews.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,16:25   

Another thread pissed away.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,16:40   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Mar. 23 2016,16:25)
Another thread pissed away.

This string of puns brought to you by alcohol consumption while blogging.

Texas Teach

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,17:31   

Quote (Henry J @ Mar. 23 2016,13:34)
Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 23 2016,10:46)

I had to look it up.

It sounds like it ought to be the study of nephews.

I thought it was the study of Nephilim. Which sounds like a field of study in Joe's post-ID science.

--------------
"Creationists think everything Genesis says is true. I don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer." --J. Carr

"I suspect that the English grammar books where you live are outdated" --G. Gaulin

Learned Hand

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2016,17:53   

Idiots. It's the raising and enslaving of the dead.

JAM

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,01:52   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Mar. 22 2016,19:32)
Why do you have such a problem with saying that ID is science?

I think that a better way to frame it is, "ID could be science. A hypothesis of intelligent design can propose a designer, a time of design, a method of design (does Jesus use AutoCad?), and a mechanism for implementing the design (manufacture). The question is, why won't anyone in the ID movement advance and empirically test an ID hypothesis?"

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,02:39   

Quote (JAM @ Mar. 24 2016,09:52)

I think that a better way to frame it is, "ID could be science. A hypothesis of intelligent design can propose a designer, a time of design, a method of design (does Jesus use AutoCad?), and a mechanism for implementing the design (manufacture). The question is, why won't anyone in the ID movement advance and empirically test an ID hypothesis?"

Read the wedge document and the Dover trial findings.

Particularly what Judge Jones found that even a five year old child would think about ID.

It would seem some adults still don't get it.

ID is a creationist theocratic conservative, identity politics movement that cares not one iota about "science" except as a means to an end.

That end is to actually remove the scientific method (aka Darwinism) as a test of reality. The only thing standing in their way is the US courts (so far*). Once that barrier is removed you can kiss goodbye to the argument that ID should be considered as science, it will be science.

Yes it should be examined and even taught in schools. As a (failed) political experiment in social realism.

On December 20, 2005, Jones found for the plaintiffs and issued a 139 page decision, in which he wrote:

For the reasons that follow, we conclude that the religious nature of ID [intelligent design] would be readily apparent to an objective observer, adult or child. (page 24)
A significant aspect of the IDM [intelligent design movement] is that despite Defendants' protestations to the contrary, it describes ID as a religious argument. In that vein, the writings of leading ID proponents reveal that the designer postulated by their argument is the God of Christianity. (page 26)
The evidence at trial demonstrates that ID is nothing less than the progeny of creationism. (page 31)
The overwhelming evidence at trial established that ID is a religious view, a mere re-labeling of creationism, and not a scientific theory. (page 43)
Throughout the trial and in various submissions to the Court, Defendants vigorously argue that the reading of the statement is not 'teaching' ID but instead is merely 'making students aware of it.' In fact, one consistency among the Dover School Board members' testimony, which was marked by selective memories and outright lies under oath, as will be discussed in more detail below, is that they did not think they needed to be knowledgeable about ID because it was not being taught to the students. We disagree. ... an educator reading the disclaimer is engaged in teaching, even if it is colossally bad teaching. ... Defendants' argument is a red herring because the Establishment Clause forbids not just 'teaching' religion, but any governmental action that endorses or has the primary purpose or effect of advancing religion. (footnote 7 on page 46)
After a searching review of the record and applicable caselaw, we find that while ID arguments may be true, a proposition on which the Court takes no position, ID is not science. We find that ID fails on three different levels, any one of which is sufficient to preclude a determination that ID is science. They are: (1) ID violates the centuries-old ground rules of science by invoking and permitting supernatural causation; (2) the argument of irreducible complexity, central to ID, employs the same flawed and illogical contrived dualism that doomed creation science in the 1980s; and (3) ID's negative attacks on evolution have been refuted by the scientific community. … It is additionally important to note that ID has failed to gain acceptance in the scientific community, it has not generated peer-reviewed publications, nor has it been the subject of testing and research. Expert testimony reveals that since the scientific revolution of the 16th and 17th centuries, science has been limited to the search for natural causes to explain natural phenomena. (page 64) [for "contrived dualism", see false dilemma.]
[T]he one textbook [Pandas] to which the Dover ID Policy directs students contains outdated concepts and flawed science, as recognized by even the defense experts in this case. (pages 86–87)
ID's backers have sought to avoid the scientific scrutiny which we have now determined that it cannot withstand by advocating that the controversy, but not ID itself, should be taught in science class. This tactic is at best disingenuous, and at worst a canard. The goal of the IDM is not to encourage critical thought, but to foment a revolution which would supplant evolutionary theory with ID. (page 89)
Accordingly, we find that the secular purposes claimed by the Board amount to a pretext for the Board's real purpose, which was to promote religion in the public school classroom, in violation of the Establishment Clause. (page 132)

Judge John E. Jones III issued the decision in the case
In his Conclusion, he wrote:

The proper application of both the endorsement and Lemon tests to the facts of this case makes it abundantly clear that the Board's ID Policy violates the Establishment Clause. In making this determination, we have addressed the seminal question of whether ID is science. We have concluded that it is not, and moreover that ID cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents. [...]
The citizens of the Dover area were poorly served by the members of the Board who voted for the ID Policy. It is ironic that several of these individuals, who so staunchly and proudly touted their religious convictions in public, would time and again lie to cover their tracks and disguise the real purpose behind the ID Policy. With that said, we do not question that many of the leading advocates of ID have bona fide and deeply held beliefs which drive their scholarly endeavors. Nor do we controvert that ID should continue to be studied, debated, and discussed. As stated, our conclusion today is that it is unconstitutional to teach ID as an alternative to evolution in a public school science classroom.
The breathtaking inanity of the Board’s decision is evident when considered against the factual backdrop which has now been fully revealed through this trial.
From Wizapedia

(eta) * Dominionist (..from the strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church) President Cruz anyone ? Here's his dad at breakfast, goodnight rationalism. After dinner he amped it up a bit

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

JAM

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,10:29   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 24 2016,01:39)

Particularly what Judge Jones found that even a five year old child would think about ID.

ID is a creationist theocratic conservative, identity politics movement that cares not one iota about "science" except as a means to an end.

That end is to actually remove the scientific method (aka Darwinism) as a test of reality. The only thing standing in their way is the US courts (so far*). Once that barrier is removed you can kiss goodbye to the argument that ID should be considered as science, it will be science.

Yes it should be examined and even taught in schools. As a (failed) political experiment in social realism.

I have read all of those things. It seems that you did not read what I wrote.

How is my framing of "ID could be science" inconsistent with anything you wrote?

After all, the current approach for fighting ID isn't working very well. It should be taught in schools both as politics and as pseudoscience.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,11:50   

Politics, history of science, and religion.

Obsolete sciences -- astrology, alchemy and intelligent design were once cutting edge thought, and should be taught in history classes.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,11:54   

Quote (JAM @ Mar. 24 2016,18:29)
Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 24 2016,01:39)

I have read all of those things. It seems that you did not read what I wrote.

How is my framing of "ID could be science" inconsistent with anything you wrote?

After all, the current approach for fighting ID isn't working very well. It should be taught in schools both as politics and as pseudoscience.

Let me put it this way. If you want to compare Creationism/CD Design Propentonism/ID with science I suggest that the next time you go to your doctor ask him if he considers witch doctors or homeopathy  to be medicine.

You say "After all, the current approach for fighting ID isn't working very well." They've been kicked out of court never to return on an ID ticket big time why be so pessimistic?

In my opinion ID will never die, it's just something we will have to live with like pornography and drug dealing. Hopefully it will never reach the dizzy heights it rose to around 2005.

The main game for the fundie backwash that are still flogging the ID dead horse IS to have ID considered as science.

That's the wedge.

Nothing would make them happier. They can run their Gish Gallop shtick until doomsday on the smell of a perception of science if they manage to change what science means. In their Orwellian universe removing the meaning of truth and lies by repetition will only succeed if you give in. Witness Meyer, VJT, mung/gpucio, JoeG etc. etc. They alreally believe that science/math/global warming and god knows what else is a lie. They are already in an Orwellian dystopia and by making ID science we may as well join them.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

JAM

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,12:04   

Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 24 2016,10:54)
[quote=JAM,Mar. 24 2016,18:29]
Let me put it this way. If you want to compare Creationism/CD Design Propentonism/ID with science I suggest that the next time you go to your doctor ask him if he considers witch doctors or homeopathy  to be medicine.

You say "After all, the current approach for fighting ID isn't working very well." They've been kicked out of court never to return on an ID ticket big time why be so pessimistic?

In my opinion ID will never die, it's just something we will have to live with like pornography and drug dealing. Hopefully it will never reach the dizzy heights it rose to around 2005.

The main game for the fundie backwash that are still flogging the ID dead horse IS to have ID considered as science.

That's the wedge.

Nothing would make them happier. They can run their Gish Gallop shtick until doomsday on the smell of a perception of science if they manage to change what science means. In their Orwellian universe removing the meaning of truth and lies by repetition will only succeed if you give in. Witness Meyer, VJT, mung/gpucio, JoeG etc. etc. They alreally believe that science/math/global warming and god knows what else is a lie. They are already in an Orwellian dystopia and by making ID science we may as well join them.

You're still not addressing what I wrote. I said nothing about COMPARING ID with science.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,12:48   

[quote=JAM,Mar. 24 2016,20:04]
Quote (k.e.. @ Mar. 24 2016,10:54)
Quote (JAM @ Mar. 24 2016,18:29)

That's the wedge.

You're still not addressing what I wrote. I said nothing about COMPARING ID with science.

Granted. But let's cut to the chase. Everyone understands the Intelligent Designer is the god of the Christian Bible. Even Judge Jones concedes that some sort of theistic creation could be true but supernatural causes can't be considered by science.

You say "I think that a better way to frame it is, "ID could be science. A hypothesis of intelligent design can propose a designer, a time of design, a method of design (does Jesus use AutoCad?), and a mechanism for implementing the design (manufacture)."

Then ask  "The question is, why won't anyone in the ID movement advance and empirically test an ID hypothesis?"  The question is completely redundant since they are dualists. In fact if IDists were to answer your question honestly, they would be atheists. Deep down they know that if they can't change the basis for the scientific method in court then they are doomed. That is the reason they are attacking evolution. Their line of attack will focus on never naming the designer (to end run The Lemon Test) and delving deeper into technical jargon that the general public think is science. They will grasp onto any straw, misquote or just plain outright quote mine  mainstream science to forward that agenda.

The message remains. ID is a religious movement plain and simple. God's can't be tested for. They already know that.

--------------

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,15:00   

k.e.. "The message remains. ID is a religious movement plain and simple. God's can't be tested for. They already know that."

Or, to paraphrase that towering intellect of ID,* Cornelius Hunter S. Thompsen, "Religion drives ID and it matters."

* Now that Casey Luskin is no longer getting a Discovery Institute paycheck.

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,15:07   

You deeply insult Thompson, who could think more clearly under the influence of LSD than Cornelius can think in his most lucid moments.

--------------

Learned Hand

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 24 2016,18:37   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 24 2016,15:00)

You mean good 'ol $nameStr?

http://www.discovery.org/p....18........188

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 25 2016,09:49   

Quote (Learned Hand @ Mar. 24 2016,18:37)

Quote (CeilingCat @ Mar. 24 2016,15:00)

You mean good 'ol $nameStr?

http://www.discovery.org/p....18........188

Sic transit gloria IDiot.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 25 2016,11:27   

Indeed, Gloria Victis.

--------------

15792 replies since Dec. 29 2013,11:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (527) < ... 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]