RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:10   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,16:08)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:07)
That paper doesn't even mention natural selection. And the way it reads it provides evidence for evolution by design.

Can you hear everyone laughing at you Joke?  Or is there too much blubber clogging your ears?

Look, moron, I made a specific claim. It isn't my fault that you are too stupid to understand it.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:11   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,16:08)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:07)
That paper doesn't even mention natural selection. And the way it reads it provides evidence for evolution by design.

Can you hear everyone laughing at you Joke?  Or is there too much blubber clogging your ears?

I made a specific claim, hooty. It isn't my fault that you are too stupid to understand it

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:12   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:09)
ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed

Everyone is still laughing at you Joke, only harder.   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,17:06   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,16:12)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:09)
ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed

Everyone is still laughing at you Joke, only harder.   :D

Not everyone, dipshit. Only the drooling morons. And I am OK with that.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,17:42   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,14:58)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:05)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,11:25)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,08:24)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,22:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:02)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,20:34)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:55)

(shrug) I guess we can't Joe.

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

And again, by your "logic" your position is staffed by total losers.

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

OK asshole- how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena? Why can't you assholes lead by example?

I don't know. See how easy that is?

Why are you getting so bent out of shape and tossing insults? I'm just asking where to look for the current state and progress of ID science.

It isn't about "ID science". It's about conducting science and being allowed to come to a design inference if the evidence warrants it. Right now there is plenty of existing scientific evidence that warrants such an inference but for whatever reason- seems to be personal bias- it isn't allowed. And to top it off the people who won't allow it don't have anything to account for the existence of that evidence.

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism.

"Isn't allowed"??

Whose work, specifically, is being repressed?

Seriously: where, recently, has *any* design proponent interpreted any work, by anyone, and been repressed for it?

Go get some of that Templeton money.

Geez - write a synopsis of your proposed research and I might fund you.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,18:02   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Jan. 31 2018,17:42)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

OK asshole- how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena? Why can't you assholes lead by example?

Why are you getting so bent out of shape and tossing insults? I'm just asking where to look for the current state and progress of ID science.

It isn't about "ID science". It's about conducting science and being allowed to come to a design inference if the evidence warrants it. Right now there is plenty of existing scientific evidence that warrants such an inference but for whatever reason- seems to be personal bias- it isn't allowed. And to top it off the people who won't allow it don't have anything to account for the existence of that evidence.

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism.

"Isn't allowed"??

Seriously: where, recently, has *any* design proponent interpreted any work, by anyone, and been repressed for it?

Focus on your own lame ass position, cheerleader Rich. Go try to find someone using blind watchmaker evolution to guide their research. How the fuck is SETI and NASA doing by foregoing "The Privileged Planet"?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,18:37   

The human genome has been mapped. The chimp genome has been mapped. Fund the research that tries to link the genetics to the anatomical and physiological differences observed. Seeing that there is only allegedly about a 2% difference such a mapping should be relatively easy, but only if such a mapping is possible.

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,19:49   

"Isn't allowed"??

OK why aren't the students being taught that ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it?

Why did the plaintiffs have to lie and bluff their way through the Dover trial to repress a simple factual statement from being read before science class?

I don't get it, Joe.

I'm just asking what's been going on in the ID community lately, and all I get from you is tu quoque and insults.

Why is that?

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,19:57   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,18:49)
I don't get it, Joe.

I'm just asking what's been going on in the ID community lately, and all I get from you is tu quoque and insults.

Why is that?

BECAUSE!!!! That's why!

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:01   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,18:02)
Focus on your own lame ass position, cheerleader Rich. Go try to find someone using blind watchmaker evolution to guide their research. How the fuck is SETI and NASA doing by foregoing "The Privileged Planet"?

Joke is like Pavlov's dog.  All it takes to get him foaming at the mouth and slobbering is to ask him a question about ID.  Then you get the reflexive blustering "YOUR SIDE HAS NO EVIDENCE!!"

Poor impotent little Joke.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:01   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,19:49)

"Isn't allowed"??

OK why aren't the students being taught that ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it?

Why did the plaintiffs have to lie and bluff their way through the Dover trial to repress a simple factual statement from being read before science class?

I don't get it, Joe.

Why is that?

I don't get it, whoever the fuck you are.

I told you what is going on, as far as I know.

IDists are working on getting ID accepted as a scientific endeavor. And seeing that it makes testable claims, unlike the reigning paradigm, we just don't understand the resistance. The only reason for any resistance, given the evidence, is dogma. So we have to find a way around that.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:05   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,20:01)

Joke is like Pavlov's dog.  All it takes to get him foaming at the mouth and slobbering is to ask him a question about ID.  Then you get the reflexive blustering "YOUR SIDE HAS NO EVIDENCE!!"

Hey fuckwit- I have defended ID all the while you lie and equivocate. You don't know jack about science and your are proud to be willfully ignorant of what ID is and what your position actually claims.

Again- SCIENCE mandates that all design inferences first eliminate non-telic processes. So the fact that your position has nothing is just part of the process. The rest is what Dr Behe said about inferring design.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:09   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:05)

Hey fuckwit- I have defended ID all the while you lie and equivocate. You don't know jack about science and your are proud to be willfully ignorant of what ID is and what your position actually claims.

Again- SCIENCE mandates that all design inferences first eliminate non-telic processes. So the fact that your position has nothing is just part of the process. The rest is what Dr Behe said about inferring design.

LOL!  Right on cue Pavlov's Joke responds with the foaming and slobbering.  Of course poor little Joke has nothing to say about ID "science" because it doesn't exist.

Joke is such an easily manipulated tool.   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:09   

Repression because the dogma cannot be challenged. You chumps are worse than the Church and you don't even realize it

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:10   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,20:09)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:05)

LOL!  Right on cue Pavlov's Joke responds with the foaming and slobbering.  Of course poor little Joke has nothing to say about ID "science" because it doesn't exist.

Joke is such an easily manipulated tool.   :D

It's SCIENCE, moron. And it is foreign to your as your position doesn't have any.

ID has the science. Evolutionism has drooling fools and lies.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:12   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:01)
IDists are working on getting ID accepted as a scientific endeavor.

The best and indeed the only way for that to occur is for the IDiots to produce some positive evidence for the so-called "design".  But they're way too busy lying for Jesus to do any actual lab work.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:18   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,20:12)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:01)

The best and indeed the only way for that to occur is for the IDiots to produce some positive evidence for the so-called "design".  But they're way too busy lying for Jesus to do any actual lab work.

Look, timmy, you are too stupid to understand this but the positive evidence for ID has been presented. ATP synthase is one of the evidences for ID. Without ATP synthase there isn't any life. No life no duplicating genes to then restructure and repurpose.

The genetic code is evidence for ID. The list is near endless.

ID has the testable methodology. Yours just has lies and drooling morons.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:20   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:09)

We still don't teach religiously based IDiot lies in science classes.  That's why.

Why does a dumbass YEC still bawl over a court case lost 12+ years ago?  Because he's a dumbass.   :D

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:22   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:18)
(belch)

(fart)

(slobber)

Joke Gallien is the best spokes-ass ID could ever have, EVAR!   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:22   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,20:20)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:09)

We still don't teach religiously based IDiot lies in science classes.  That's why.

Why does a dumbass YEC still bawl over a court case lost 12+ years ago?  Because he's a dumbass.   :D

It isn't a lie, dumbass. And the fact that the plaintiffs had to lie and bluff their way through the case says it all. The fact that the judge ate those lies and bluffs says it all. It will never happen in the next trial.

But then again you are a scientifically illiterate asshole who has its head firmly up its ass.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:24   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,20:22)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:18)
(belch)

(fart)

(slobber)

Joke Gallien is the best spokes-ass ID could ever have, EVAR!   :D

And what, exactly, are you, timmy? You can't form an argument. And you can only spam message boards.

You're like some little, mindless attack flea. I bet your parents are proud.

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:35   

Joe looking for ID evidence.

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:36   

And still searching.

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:37   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Jan. 31 2018,20:35)
Joe looking for ID evidence.

No loser. Myself and many others have already presented the evidence for ID. You are the people with your heads up your asses who refuse to understand it.

Why did the plaintiffs have to lie and bluff their way through the Dover Court case?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:39   

Acartia spearshake's lunch machine

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,20:41   

Acartia's  breakfast sausage

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,21:03   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,20:41)

Chubby Joke's evidence for ID.   :D

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,21:37   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,18:01)

Really? Who and where?

I see a lot of court cases, but not a lot of research papers.

Seems to me if you want ID to be taken seriously as a scientific endeavour, the place to do that is lab and field work, not lawsuits.

(shrug) A chaque son gout.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,21:43   

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

"Isn't allowed"??

I don't have to focus on it, it's established, settled science having unseated the scientifically untenable conjecture of creationism.

But keep dodging on research, its funny.

COUNT THE LETTERS IN THE CAEK RECIEPE!

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 01 2018,09:17   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Jan. 31 2018,21:43)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

"Isn't allowed"??

I don't have to focus on it, it's established, settled science having unseated the scientifically untenable conjecture of creationism.

But keep dodging on research, its funny.

COUNT THE LETTERS IN THE CAEK RECIEPE!

How can it be "settled science" when it isn't even science? But do keep dodging research, coward. And thanks for proving that you don't know what science entails.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]