RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:40   

how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena?

EvoTARDs are losers and hypocrites

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:50   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:40)
how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena?

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:54   

Bellow louder Joke!  Try using ALL CAPS too to hide your IDiot scientific impotence.   :D

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,11:25   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,08:24)
Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,22:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:02)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,20:34)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:55)

(shrug) I guess we can't Joe.

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

And again, by your "logic" your position is staffed by total losers.

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

OK asshole- how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena? Why can't you assholes lead by example?

I don't know. See how easy that is?

Why are you getting so bent out of shape and tossing insults? I'm just asking where to look for the current state and progress of ID science.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:02   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:41)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,15:38)
Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:01)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,14:51)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,16:45)
It's not "rhetoric".

I'm giving you ID as read. I'm asking the next logical question.

"This looks designed" is a dead end without the next step in the investigation.

If you want to be lazy, I guess no-one can stop you... but no-one's going to take you seriously, either.

LoL! You don't get to say what that next step is. For fuck's sake what was the next step for Darwin and his followers and why haven't they taken it?

Saying we are the result of Intelligent Design says there is a purpose to our existence. So that is very significant. It also says that most likely there is more to living organisms than physics and chemistry and that too is very significant.

But then again no one from your side has taken the next step to confirm natural selection is a designer mimic. You guys are all satisfied saying "it evolved" and then attacking anyone who questions it.

(shrug), Okay, I don't get to say.

What's the next step, then?

Let's assume ID is firmly established: what are the luminaries focussing on as the follow-up?

Once ID is firmly established Academia will decide what is next. The whole system will need to be retooled. And then people will figure out ways to go about answering those questions.

1- Research to determine what else is there to living organisms beyond physics and chemistry- the immaterial information

2- Research to figure out what determines the type of organism that will develop

3- Research to figure out our purpose

4- The use of "The Privileged Planet" and "Rare Earth" as guides to seriously look for ETs

What prevents interested individuals from pursuing these goals right now? Isn't there shitloads of money on the ID gravy train?

Exactly

And Joe knows this to be true. So you will never get a straight answer. He may ask you to do the work for IDists, though.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:05   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,11:25)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

OK asshole- how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena? Why can't you assholes lead by example?

Why are you getting so bent out of shape and tossing insults? I'm just asking where to look for the current state and progress of ID science.

It isn't about "ID science". It's about conducting science and being allowed to come to a design inference if the evidence warrants it. Right now there is plenty of existing scientific evidence that warrants such an inference but for whatever reason- seems to be personal bias- it isn't allowed. And to top it off the people who won't allow it don't have anything to account for the existence of that evidence.

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:06   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,10:54)

Bellow louder Joke!  Try using ALL CAPS too to hide your IDiot scientific impotence.   :D

Actually loser, I am exposing your scientific impotence. And I thank you for helping me.

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:12   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,08:20)
Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,21:29)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:59)
Let's see your math of a universe with one star, our sun, and the earth/ moon system. What would prevent its collapse?

Seriously?  You didn't do this in high school?

Just in case you're not completely ineducable:

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

then the planet will orbit in a circle, radius r, velocity v.  Forever.

What an imbecile. That only works in our existing universe. You have to show that holds true in a universe in which there is only one star, our Sun, and one earth/ moon system. The problem is there isn't any math that supports such a thing

I knew we could get some high-grade tard out of this.  

These equations work for one sun (mass M) and one planet (mass m) - or if you like one centre of mass of a planet and satellite.  Where in the math is there anything about other things in the universe?  If the equations are incorrect, go ahead and fix them.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:17   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,12:05)
It isn't about "ID science". It's about conducting science and being allowed to come to a design inference if the evidence warrants it. Right now there is plenty of existing scientific evidence that warrants such an inference but for whatever reason- seems to be personal bias- it isn't allowed. And to top it off the people who won't allow it don't have anything to account for the existence of that evidence.

Joe admits there is no ID "science".  Tons of excuses, tons of religious apologetics, tons of lies about evolutionary biology but no ID science.

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism

How can the "dogma of materialism" prevent IDiot scientists from doing experiments in their own labs with their own money?  It's just another bullshit excuse for ID's complete failure as a scientific explanation.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,12:53   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,10:17)

How can the "dogma of materialism" prevent IDiot scientists from doing experiments in their own labs with their own money?  

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:35   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 31 2018,12:12)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,08:20)
Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,21:29)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:59)
Let's see your math of a universe with one star, our sun, and the earth/ moon system. What would prevent its collapse?

Seriously?  You didn't do this in high school?

Just in case you're not completely ineducable:

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

then the planet will orbit in a circle, radius r, velocity v.  Forever.

What an imbecile. That only works in our existing universe. You have to show that holds true in a universe in which there is only one star, our Sun, and one earth/ moon system. The problem is there isn't any math that supports such a thing

I knew we could get some high-grade tard out of this.  

These equations work for one sun (mass M) and one planet (mass m) - or if you like one centre of mass of a planet and satellite.  Where in the math is there anything about other things in the universe?  If the equations are incorrect, go ahead and fix them.

Look, John, if all the universe contained was our Sun and earth/ moon system then that Sun would be by far the heaviest and most massive object in that closed universe. The collapse would start soon after such a system was formed if it could be formed at all.

Your equations only pertain to objects in this existing universe.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:37   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,12:17)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,12:05)

Joe admits there is no ID "science".  Tons of excuses, tons of religious apologetics, tons of lies about evolutionary biology but no ID science.

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism

How can the "dogma of materialism" prevent IDiot scientists from doing experiments in their own labs with their own money?  It's just another bullshit excuse for ID's complete failure as a scientific explanation.

Science is science, dipshit. The science of ID is to detect design in nature. And we do so from the existing evidence.

And again, asswipe, no one is doing any experiments to confirm the claims of blind watchmaker evolution. Clearly you are a scientifically illiterate coward and hypocrite.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:42   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,13:37)
Science is science, dipshit. The science of ID is to detect design in nature. And we do so from the existing evidence.

So ID "science" isn't being repressed as you lied about, it's just the IDiots are too lazy and have nothing to study.  Got it.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:45   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,13:42)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,13:37)

So ID "science" isn't being repressed as you lied about, it's just the IDiots are too lazy and have nothing to study.  Got it.

The design inference is being repressed, moron. And all you have to support the claims of your position are lies and losers like you.

It would be one thing if you and yours actually had some science to support your claims but all you have is willful ignorance and unwarranted arrogance. You guys are a pimple on the ass of progress and apparently proud of it. And you are all hypocrites.

Nice job

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:55   

You claim that ID science is being repressed. Do you have any examples of papers submitted by ID scientists, about ID science in biology, that were rejected because they were about ID? If so, feel free to post them here so that they can be critiqued.  Or, better yet, have the authors submit them to BioComplexity.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,13:59   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,13:45)
The design inference is being repressed,

Where is this happening ass face?

ID "scientists" haven't done any work or submitted any results for publication in legitimate  peer-reviewed science journals to be repressed.

Lying about non-existent censorship is way easier that doing actual scientific work.  Especially since the goal isn't to make scientific discoveries but to gull scientifically illiterate turds like you.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,14:01   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Jan. 31 2018,13:55)
You claim that ID science is being repressed. Do you have any examples of papers submitted by ID scientists, about ID science in biology, that were rejected because they were about ID? If so, feel free to post them here so that they can be critiqued.  Or, better yet, have the authors submit them to BioComplexity.

No dumbass, I claim that the design inference is being repressed. And again, ole ignorant one, your position still has nothing. There isn't anything in peer-review that supports the claim that natural selection is a designer mimic. You don't have a mechanism capable of producing the diversity of living organisms.

As I said your arrogance is unwarranted but your ignorance doesn't allow you yo understand why.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,14:02   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,13:59)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,13:45)
The design inference is being repressed,

Where is this happening ass face?

ID "scientists" haven't done any work or submitted any results for publication in legitimate  peer-reviewed science journals to be repressed.

Lying about non-existent censorship is way easier that doing actual scientific work.  Especially since the goal isn't to make scientific discoveries but to gull scientifically illiterate turds like you.

Look, dipshit, all of the work on ATP synthase points to it being intelligently designed. There isn't anything that supports the claim that it arose via blind and mindless processes. You don't even have a methodology to test that claim.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,14:08   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,14:01)
No dumbass, I claim that the design inference is being repressed.

You claim a lot of ridiculous unsupported nonsense Joke.  Like you were an Iraqi war hero, an Olympic caliber athlete, a genius programmer who developed top secret cryptography, a scientists who does experiments in your basement, etc.

We know you have severe mental and emotional issues and need to mouth off and lie continually to make yourself feel better.  Just like Trump in a lot of ways.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,14:37   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,14:08)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,14:01)
No dumbass, I claim that the design inference is being repressed.

You claim a lot of ridiculous unsupported nonsense Joke.  Like you were an Iraqi war hero, an Olympic caliber athlete, a genius programmer who developed top secret cryptography, a scientists who does experiments in your basement, etc.

We know you have severe mental and emotional issues and need to mouth off and lie continually to make yourself feel better.  Just like Trump in a lot of ways.

LoL! Your projection is duly noted, as is your mangling of the facts. Do you really think your lies mean something? Do you really think your scientific illiteracy can refute the claims of ID? We already know that you can't find support for the claims of your position. Is that what makes you such an angry loser?

--------------

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,14:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:05)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

So that is the state of ID. It is purposefully being repressed by the dogma of materialism.

"Isn't allowed"??

Whose work, specifically, is being repressed?

Seriously: where, recently, has *any* design proponent interpreted any work, by anyone, and been repressed for it?

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,15:19   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 31 2018,14:58)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:05)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

"Isn't allowed"??

Whose work, specifically, is being repressed?

Seriously: where, recently, has *any* design proponent interpreted any work, by anyone, and been repressed for it?

OK why aren't the students being taught that ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it?

Why did the plaintiffs have to lie and bluff their way through the Dover trial to repress a simple factual statement from being read before science class?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,15:28   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,15:19)
OK why aren't the students being taught that ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it?

We don't teach religiously based IDiot lies in science classes.  That's why.

Why did the plaintiffs have to lie and bluff their way through the Dover trial to repress a simple factual statement from being read before science class?

LOL!  12+ years after the IDiots got their asses handed to them and Joke is still whining.  :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,15:51   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,15:28)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,15:19)

We don't teach religiously based IDiot lies in science classes.  That's why.

LOL!  12+ years after the IDiots got their asses handed to them and Joke is still whining.  :D

LoL! Dover was an insignificant ruling based on lies and bluffs. Only total losers would think that ID got anything handed to it.

And the only lies being spewed in science class are the lies that say vision systems evolved by means of natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless processes. All lies, all of the time.

ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it- only scientifically illiterate losers would allow evolutionism to be taught in science classrooms

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,15:58   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,15:51)
ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it- only scientifically illiterate losers would allow evolutionism to be taught in science classrooms

Damn Joke but you're one ignorant dumbass.

Inventing the dynamo machine: the evolution of the F-type and V-type ATPases.

One of several dozen papers on the topic easily found by anyone with an IQ over room temperature, Celsius.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:03   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,15:58)

One of several dozen papers on the topic easily found by anyone with an IQ over room temperature, Celsius.

blind and mindless processes, moron. ID is OK with evolution by design.

By Judge Jones' standards if it doesn't explicitly say blind and mindless processes or natural selection then it doesn't count.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:05   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:03)

By Judge Jones' standards if it doesn't explicitly say blind and mindless processes or natural selection then it doesn't count.

Not surprising Joke the willfully ignorant dumbass won't even look at the scientific research he claims doesn't exist.

There's a reason everyone laughs at you Chubs, and you're still too stupid to figure out why.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:07   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,16:05)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:03)

Not surprising Joke the willfully ignorant dumbass won't even look at the scientific research he claims doesn't exist.

There's a reason everyone laughs at you Chubs, and you're still too stupid to figure out why.

Hey asshole- I didn't make that claim. You are clearly just a willfully ignorant punk.

That paper doesn't even mention natural selection. And the way it reads it provides evidence for evolution by design.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:08   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,16:07)
That paper doesn't even mention natural selection. And the way it reads it provides evidence for evolution by design.

Can you hear everyone laughing at you Joke?  Or is there too much blubber clogging your ears?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,16:09   

ATP synthase has all of the hallmarks of being intelligently designed and there isn't any evidence that natural selection, drift or any other blind and mindless process could have produced it-

timmy's link does nothing to refute that claim. It's as if timmy is proud to be willfully ignorant

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]