RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,19:55   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,18:28)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,15:57)
Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:41)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,15:38)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,17:01)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,14:51)

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,16:45)
It's not "rhetoric".

I'm giving you ID as read. I'm asking the next logical question.

"This looks designed" is a dead end without the next step in the investigation.

If you want to be lazy, I guess no-one can stop you... but no-one's going to take you seriously, either.

LoL! You don't get to say what that next step is. For fuck's sake what was the next step for Darwin and his followers and why haven't they taken it?

Saying we are the result of Intelligent Design says there is a purpose to our existence. So that is very significant. It also says that most likely there is more to living organisms than physics and chemistry and that too is very significant.

But then again no one from your side has taken the next step to confirm natural selection is a designer mimic. You guys are all satisfied saying "it evolved" and then attacking anyone who questions it.

(shrug), Okay, I don't get to say.

What's the next step, then?

Let's assume ID is firmly established: what are the luminaries focussing on as the follow-up?

Once ID is firmly established Academia will decide what is next. The whole system will need to be retooled. And then people will figure out ways to go about answering those questions.

1- Research to determine what else is there to living organisms beyond physics and chemistry- the immaterial information

2- Research to figure out what determines the type of organism that will develop

3- Research to figure out our purpose

4- The use of "The Privileged Planet" and "Rare Earth" as guides to seriously look for ETs

What prevents interested individuals from pursuing these goals right now? Isn't there shitloads of money on the ID gravy train?

Focus on your own lame ass position, dipshit. Yours has all of the resources and no answers. So what's preventing you morons from doing any actual work? Why can't you lead by example?

(shrug) I guess we can't Joe.

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,19:58   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,18:08)
Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,18:07)

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,16:01)

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,17:44)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,15:22)

It's not "rhetoric".

If you want to be lazy, I guess no-one can stop you... but no-one's going to take you seriously, either.

You think anyone takes his dumbass IDiot babbling seriously now?

What do you mean "now"?  Has anyone ever taken him seriously?  Even the other UD people ignore him most of the time.

Probably like most of us, I just show up on this thread periodically* to laugh at the silly person.  He needs some new material though.  Perhaps we can get him going on "expansion of the universe stops planets from falling into the sun" again.  That was hilarious.

* Every seven or eight metres.

I see Johnny doesn't understand the concept of universal collapse and that if the universe was just one star with one planet/ moon system that said collapse would start soon after it was formed. The expansion of this universe keeps it from collapsing. And yes our solar system would be included in that collapse. But that is moot. Then again you are too stupid to understand context matters. And you have proven that English isn't your strong suit.

Let's see your math, caekboy.

Joke is really really good at math.  I remember when he went on the search for the world's largest number.   :D

Or what about the time timmy thought that the difference between 64 bits and 32 bits was 1 bit cuz 32 = 2^5 and 64 = 2^6; 6-5=1

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,19:59   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,18:07)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,16:01)
Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,17:44)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,15:22)

It's not "rhetoric".

You think anyone takes his dumbass IDiot babbling seriously now?

What do you mean "now"?  Has anyone ever taken him seriously?  Even the other UD people ignore him most of the time.

Probably like most of us, I just show up on this thread periodically* to laugh at the silly person.  He needs some new material though.  Perhaps we can get him going on "expansion of the universe stops planets from falling into the sun" again.  That was hilarious.

* Every seven or eight metres.

I see Johnny doesn't understand the concept of universal collapse and that if the universe was just one star with one planet/ moon system that said collapse would start soon after it was formed. The expansion of this universe keeps it from collapsing. And yes our solar system would be included in that collapse. But that is moot. Then again you are too stupid to understand context matters. And you have proven that English isn't your strong suit.

Let's see your math, caekboy.

Let's see your math of a universe with one star, our sun, and the earth/ moon system. What would prevent its collapse?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,20:23   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:55)
ID isn't up to bat, though. If it were everything I listed would be happening, just for a start. That you are too stupid to understand that isn't my fault.

ID isn't up to bat because the IDiots have no way to test the stupid things they claim.   Nothing is holding ID back except its own impotence.

I see Joke still can't come up with a single testable hypothesis for ID.  What a clown.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"
"All the evidence supports Creation baraminology"
"If it required a mind, planning and design, it isn't materialistic."
"Jews and Christians are Muslims."

- Joke "Sharon" Gallien, world's dumbest YEC.

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,20:32   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:54)
Those are all AFTER ID is accepted and have nothing to do with whether or not ID is science.

If ID was science its ideas could be scientifically tested NOW.  But ID isn't science.  It's poorly disguised religious apologetics.  That's why the "scientist" paid shills of the DI never do any ID science.

--------------
"CO2 can't re-emit any trapped heat unless all the molecules point the right way"

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,20:34   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:55)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,20:54   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,20:32)
Those are all AFTER ID is accepted and have nothing to do with whether or not ID is science.

If ID was science its ideas could be scientifically tested NOW.  But ID isn't science.  It's poorly disguised religious apologetics.  That's why the "scientist" paid shills of the DI never do any ID science.

Now, don’t lie. BioComplexity is full of research papers. Last year alone, a full 50% of the published papers were research. And so far this year...

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:00   

Hey dumbass, ID's ideas are tested now. The problem is no one knows how to test the claims of your lame position. So pull your head out of your ass and get to work. Or shut the fuck up as one huge reason ID is still going strong is the total failure of anyone to support evolution by means of blind and mindless processes.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:02   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,20:34)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

Come on, now, Joe, either there are bright academics working in the ID paradigm, or there aren't. Which is it?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

And again, by your "logic" your position is staffed by total losers.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:04   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,20:23)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:55)

ID isn't up to bat because the IDiots have no way to test the stupid things they claim.   Nothing is holding ID back except its own impotence.

I see Joke still can't come up with a single testable hypothesis for ID.  What a clown.

I have already provided ID's testable hypotheses, many times. On the other hand you have never provided any for evolution by means of blind and mindless processes so we could compare. It's as if you are just a whining coward.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:06   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Jan. 30 2018,20:54)

Now, don’t lie. BioComplexity is full of research papers. Last year alone, a full 50% of the published papers were research. And so far this year...

How many times do I have to tell your willfully ignorant ass? The evidence for ID in biology is already presented in regular peer-reviewed papers. For example, every paper that discusses ATP synthase, its structure and function provides evidence for the intelligent design of ATP synthase.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:12   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,21:00)
ID's ideas are tested now. .

Poor IDiot Joke.   The IDiots can't test their ideas until AFTER ID is accepted yet ID won't be accepted until the IDiots have done testing and research and produced more than hot air.

What's a poor chubby moron like Joke to do?   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:14   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,21:12)

Poor IDiot Joke.   The IDiots can't test their ideas until ID is ACCEPTED yet ID won't be accepted until the IDiots have done testing and research and produced more than hot air.

Are you really that retarded, timmy? Those were research venues for AFTER ID is accepted. They are not tests for ID's concepts, dipshit.

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:29   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,17:59)
Let's see your math of a universe with one star, our sun, and the earth/ moon system. What would prevent its collapse?

Seriously?  You didn't do this in high school?

Just in case you're not completely ineducable:

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

then the planet will orbit in a circle, radius r, velocity v.  Forever.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,21:14)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 30 2018,21:12)

Poor IDiot Joke.   The IDiots can't test their ideas until ID is ACCEPTED yet ID won't be accepted until the IDiots have done testing and research and produced more than hot air.

Are you really that retarded, timmy? Those were research venues for AFTER ID is accepted. They are not tests for ID's concepts, dipshit.

Poor chubby Joke.  Just like ID he's completely impotent, reduced to sitting in his basement all day pounding his keyboard with those tiny hands and sending showers of spittle everywhere.

You're the best spokesman ID could ever hope for Joke, EVAR!

--------------

Acartia_Bogart

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,21:06)

How many times do I have to tell your willfully ignorant ass? The evidence for ID in biology is already presented in regular peer-reviewed papers. For example, every paper that discusses ATP synthase, its structure and function provides evidence for the intelligent design of ATP synthase.

I must have missed the parts in those papers where the authors concluded that their results were evidence for ID.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:34   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,20:29)

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

What about tidal friction?

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,21:39   

Quote (Henry J @ Jan. 30 2018,19:34)

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

I'm trying to keep things simple because Joe is, well, simple.  

Eventually the two bodies would become tidally locked, after which no tidal friction.  Prior to that, the effect would increase the distance, not decrease it.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 30 2018,22:41   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:02)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

Umm, you are moving the goalposts, loser. The ID people are working on getting ID accepted. Duh.

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:20   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,21:29)

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

What an imbecile. That only works in our existing universe. You have to show that holds true in a universe in which there is only one star, our Sun, and one earth/ moon system. The problem is there isn't any math that supports such a thing

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:21   

Quote (Acartia_Bogart @ Jan. 30 2018,21:30)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,21:06)

I must have missed the parts in those papers where the authors concluded that their results were evidence for ID.

The work that elucidates the structure and function is evidence for ID. No author ever has given credit to evolution by means of blind and mindless processes

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:24   

Quote (fnxtr @ Jan. 30 2018,22:41)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 30 2018,19:02)

ID is up to bat.

What's the play?

(shrug) Okay, you got us. Methodological naturalism just ain't working. Hasn't convinced anyone. We lose, you win.

So, who's championing the cause of Intelligent Design these days, in the scientific arena?

I see a lot of politics, but maybe you can point me to the current leading lights of ID science?

I mean, even if they're just re-interpreting the work of the metho-nats (see what I did there?), there must be somebody who's pointing out the strengths and advantages of the Intelligent Design paradigm.

OK asshole- how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena? Why can't you assholes lead by example?

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:26   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:21)
The work that elucidates the structure and function is evidence for ID. No author ever has given credit to evolution by means of blind and mindless processes

Typical lie by the IDiots.   Don't do any research or work yourself, just claim the works of others magically supports your position.

"Same evidence different interpretation" is a standard Creationist lie and excuse for hiding their incompetence and scientific impotence.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:29   

Quote (JohnW @ Jan. 30 2018,21:39)
Quote (Henry J @ Jan. 30 2018,19:34)

If gravitational force

F = GMm / r^^2

equals centripetal force

F=mv^^2 / r

I'm trying to keep things simple because Joe is, well, simple.  

Eventually the two bodies would become tidally locked, after which no tidal friction.  Prior to that, the effect would increase the distance, not decrease it.

Universe will collapse

In a closed universe, gravity eventually stops the expansion of the universe, after which it starts to contract until all matter in the universe collapses to a point, a final singularity termed the "Big Crunch", the opposite of the Big Bang.

And a universe in which there is one star with one planet/ moon system would be a closed universe. Dipshit Johnny can't think beyond its own ass

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:30   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,10:26)

Typical lie by the IDiots.   Don't do any research or work yourself, just claim the works of others magically supports your position.

"Same evidence different interpretation" is a standard Creationist lie and excuse for hiding their incompetence and scientific impotence.

You are the liar, dickface. There isn't anything that shows blind watchmaker evolution can produce anything but diseases and deformities.

It isn't a different interpretation. Only total ignoramuses think the works supports the blind watchmaker

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:35   

How do we know that regular science supports ID? If it meets the design criteria and no one knows how blind and mindless processes could have produced it, then the design inference is safe.

"Our ability to be confident of the design of the cilium or intracellular transport rests on the same principles to be confident of the design of anything: the ordering of separate components to achieve an identifiable function that depends sharply on the components.”

He goes on to say:
” Might there be some as-yet-undiscovered natural process that would explain biochemical complexity? No one would be foolish enough to categorically deny the possibility. Nonetheless, we can say that if there is such a process, no one has a clue how it would work. Further, it would go against all human experience, like postulating that a natural process might explain computers.”

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:35   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:24)
how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena?

Chubby continues with his cowardly excuse making.  Every time he's asked about ID evidence he starts bellowing about evolution.

ID is scientifically impotent.  It's nothing but religious apologetics.  Chubs knows it, we know it, the scientific community knows it.

--------------

Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:36   

Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:30)

You are the liar, dickface. There isn't anything that shows blind watchmaker evolution can produce anything but diseases and deformities.

It isn't a different interpretation. Only total ignoramuses think the works supports the blind watchmaker

LOL!  Keep bellowing Chubs.  Watching you make a fool of yourself is highly entertaining!   :D

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:39   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,10:35)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:24)
how did vision systems evolve? How did ATP synthase evolve? Remember it has to be via blind and mindless processes.

The problem is no one is working on such a thing. There isn't any blind watchmaker research. It is a useless heuristic. So who is championing the blind watchmaker in the scientific arena?

Chubby continues with his cowardly excuse making.  Every time he's asked about ID evidence he starts bellowing about evolution.

ID is scientifically impotent.  It's nothing but religious apologetics.  Chubs knows it, we know it, the scientific community knows it.

What a fucking cry-baby loser you are, timmy. Your willful ignorance, while amusing, is meaningless. ID is not anti-evolution so clearly only a moron would say that I am bellowing against it.

SCIENCE mandates that design inferences first eliminate all non-telic explanations. That said vision systems are evidence for ID. ATP synthase is evidence for ID. The genetic code is evidence for ID. And your position has NOTHING that can account for their existence. Your cowardly whining is never going to change the fact that you are a loser and your position is nothing but lies and bluffs

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 31 2018,10:39   

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ Jan. 31 2018,10:36)
Quote (Joe G @ Jan. 31 2018,10:30)

LOL!  Keep bellowing Chubs.  Watching you make a fool of yourself is highly entertaining!   :D

Whatever assface. You don't have anything to refute what I say. You don't even understand science

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]