RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (356) < ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 4, Fostering a Greater Understanding of IDC< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,00:03   

Quote (Ptaylor @ Oct. 22 2011,23:55)
You don't even have to read past the title...

Mud-to-Mozart Atheology (Or, Who are the real skeptics?)

...to see that the frilled one is using the Dodgenator 3000 argument A1.
Link.
As ever, though, it doesn't matter so much which variation he uses, each one of his posts is essentially about Gil.
PS - First couple of comments there make it worth a visit, IMO.

That post contains a bonus "Lewontin" - BA77 quotes him in reply 1.3.  Which is merely the first of SIX replies in a row.  That man has way too much time on his hands.

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,03:11   

BA77 is talked into submission:
Eigenstate, I disagree, but I’m done debating you.

Congratulations to Eigenstate!

paragwinn

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,04:56   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Oct. 24 2011,01:11)

I think that deserves some sort of special award.

--------------
All women build up a resistance [to male condescension]. Apparently, ID did not predict that. -Kristine 4-19-11
F/Ns to F/Ns to F/Ns etc. The whole thing is F/N ridiculous -Seversky on KF footnote fetish 8-20-11
Sigh. Really Bill? - Barry Arrington

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,06:49   

Quote (paragwinn @ Oct. 24 2011,12:56)

and a prize

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,08:38   

Quote (k.e.. @ Oct. 24 2011,06:49)
Quote (paragwinn @ Oct. 24 2011,12:56)

and a prize

Eigenstate, pick up your prize from Dr. Dr. Dembski.

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,10:07   

The new sock GinoB makes me miss MathGrrl:
William J Murray
500-1000+ bits of FSCO/I is the ID metric where the “best explanation” of any phenomena moves from “physics & chance” to ID agency.

That would be the FSCO/I metric that no one has rigorously defined, or given an objective way to measure, or calculated for any real world biological objects, right?

In other words it’s just another way of saying “this looks designed to me” with lots of pseudo-technical jargon added for window dressing.

I am still amazed at how many home truths are being allowed from the reality-based participants at UD.  The intelligent design creationists are being allowed to twist in the wind.  If they hadn't worked so hard to deserve it, I'd almost feel bad for them.

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,10:24   

It gets better.  William J Murray has contracted* kairosfocus' delusions:
It is rigorously defined, and it can be calculated handily. You can find the definition and reference in the FAQ and Glossary on this site, or by googling “kairosfocus FSCO/I” and finding many exhaustive epxlanations and examples on this site and others.

It's interesting that, just as with kairosfocus, William J Murray claims to have examples but never actually gets around to producing them.

* Tongue kissing is unsanitary.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,11:01   

gordon e mullings probably doesn't even tongue kiss his wife in their dirty little hovel in manjack heights, but i betcha 10 bucks he'd spacedock with a stranger

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,13:41   

Gordo:
GB, no a specification here is an independent simple description. Biofunction is known to take up a very limited region of possible AA and D/RNA sequence space. That makes the biosequences functionally very specific, Axe’s estimate for proteins on empirical tests is 1 in 10^70 or thereabouts. Comparable to 1 atom to our galaxy.

T.A.R.D

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

keiths

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,18:37   

Barry demonstrates how bad he is at science, logic, and the retelling of plagiarized jokes:
There are two and only two options with respect to the origin of the universe.

1.  An infinite regress of dependent existence.

2.  The universe was caused by “that beyond which nothing can be reduced,” to use Dr. Roy Clouser’s definition of God.

More familiar terms for these categories are (1) an infinite regress of contingent causes; and (2) one necessary cause.

Science demonstrates that option 1 is false.  The universe had a discrete beginning at the event popularly known as the “big bang.”

Since option 1 is false, it follows that option 2 is true.

All scientific conclusions are provisional.  Therefore, this proof does not work to demonstrate the existence of God as a logical certainty.  It does demonstrate, however, that if the standard model of cosmology is true, it follows from that truth that God exists.

What about Stephen Hawking’s recent proclamation that we can do without God, you might ask.  To which I respond that I can imagine a conversation between God and Dr. Hawking that goes something like this:

Hawking:  “I can demonstrate that the big bang happened without you.

God:  OK; take your best shot.

Hawking:  “Because we have gravity . . .

God:  Wait!

Hawking:  What?

God:   Get your own gravity.

--------------
And the set of natural numbers is also the set that starts at 0 and goes to the largest number. -- Joe G

Please stop putting words into my mouth that don't belong there and thoughts into my mind that don't belong there. -- KF

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,22:27   

Just one last rapture update if I may again impose on this august thread.

Here's a link to a 'Special Message' from one of the preachers peddling Harold Camping's numerology.

MP3 Direct Link - R-Click, Save as

http://fridaynightstudy.com/....udy....udy.com

It's a rambling mess to be sure but if you do listen you'll notice that there isn't the slightest hint that Mr. Brown even considers that they may have erred in their calculations.

I post it not to scoff (well maybe a bit) but as an historical record of the thoughts of someone who actually believed the end of the world was going to happen on October 21st.

As events like this are relatively rare I thought it may be of interest to some.

sparc

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 24 2011,23:19   

Quote (sparc @ Oct. 23 2011,02:36)

Quote (Patrick @ Oct. 22 2011,13:34)
Lewontin!  Only this time, from Elizabeth Liddle.  She takes kairosfocus through the entire review that he so loves to quote mine, explaining the big words to him and refuting him point by point.

Lizzie seems like someone I'd enjoy having a beer with, but in my opinion she is wasting her time with such a thorough fisking.  kairosfocus is willfully ignorant, dishonest, hypocritical, and incapable of admitting error.  There is nothing to be gained from interacting with him.

That last sentence is actually true of all the intelligent design creationists remaining at UD.  They're not even worth making fun of anymore.  Anyone know of a better tard source?

My prediction for KF's reply (if he dares)            
red herring distractions, led away to set up strawman posed in the fever swamps and duly soaked in ad hominems, then set alight. That distracts, poisons, intoxicates, polarsises and clouds the air, which then spreads out from the fever swamps to the culture at large.
it's actually his default statement after being nailed.

ETA tinyurl

As predicted: After >8000 unreadable KairosFocus continues in the comment section:        
Dr Matzke,
You are wrong, and you know or should know you are wrong; this is no mere idiosyncratic, minority, personal view — as Lewontin himself says when he notes “To Sagan, as to all but a few other scientists . . . ”
As the four clippings here document, this is representative of the US NAS, NSTA and of course the NCSE which you were the PR person for.
This is particularly evident from the interventions the NSTA and NAS made — with NCSE hovering in the background of the whole sorry episode [and with the local affiliate fronting . . . ] — in Kansas. I don’t take holding the children of Kansas HOSTAGE lightly.
And that was what was clearly done in that letter, through a threat that has no basis but institutional power of ideological materialism.
A priori materialism is in the driver’s seat of current institutional science, and it does not shun to wield the censor’s pen, or to crack the whip.

Dr Matzke:
Nice strawman.
Since it is now quite clear that Lewontin DOES advocate a priori materialism, the attempt is to isolate him in our perceptions. But, this will not wash for those familiar with the way the elites and the politically correct who expelled Gonzalez and others think.Don’t forget the current raft of cases.
[…]
Now, here is the US NAS, the elites of the scientific establishment, in the 2008 version of a long running pamphlet [which is one of the four linked clips I keep pointing to], showing that this has been going on for about 20 – 25 years:
[…]
The NSTA is in like vein, but brings out the materialistic commitments more explicitly and repeatedly; remember, in Kansas, the NAS and NSTA acted jointly, and this shows how they are singing off the same hymn sheet:
[…]
So, we can see the context in which the NAS and NSTA JOINTLY intervened in Kansas to enforce a radical, tendentious redefinition of science, threatening to hold the students of that state hostage if the Board of Education did not comply, with the NCSE hovering in the background and acting though a local front organisation.
All of this goes to underscore how in our time a radical, materialist redefinition of science is being imposed through institutional dominance by a priori materialists, and is presented as though it is the longstanding standard for doing real not fraudulent science. of course, those who object to the radical coup are being tagged as pseudoscientific, i.e. we see here atmosphere poisoning that sets up and knocks over strawmen as pointed out above.
Those who are doing this should take warning from how the public is waking up from the spell imposed by the manipulators of climate science, in the aftermath of the Climategate revelations, and correct themselves before the public has to act in its own interests.[/b]
GEM of TKI

Dr Liddle:
Pardon, but you are repeating a strawman argument.

RH7
Strawman and manifestly false assertion.

Editing for emphasis heavily influencspireded by Gordon E. Mullings style.
ETA more irrational emphasis

--------------
"[...] the type of information we find in living systems is beyond the creative means of purely material processes [...] Who or what is such an ultimate source of information? [...] from a theistic perspective, such an information source would presumably have to be God."

- William Dembski -

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,03:05   

Gordo:
And as has been conveniently neglected, there IS a sci9entific method for distinguishing nature from art, and there is a valid scientific way to see that something is beyond the explanations of science, e.g if we have good observational evidence and/or testimony that leads us to see that a resurrection from death has occurred, that is beyond scientific forces or explanation.

This is from somebody who refuses to accept the age of the earth because "were you there?"

http://tinyurl.com/695hsom....695hsom

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,03:38   

BornAgain 77 is NOT a Young Earth Creationist, although ...      
Even though the Grand Canyon does not even closely pertain to the main argument of ID, specifically “where did the stunning, jaw dropping, integrated information of the cell come from since material processes have NEVER been observed generating ANY functional information whatsoever, and only Intelligence has been observed, routinely, generating such information?” (Its not that hard of a question Eugenie!),,, none-the-less, the evidence of a cataclysmic flood in the Grand Canyon is fairly extensive. And even though I don’t hold the young earth model as correct for all the geology of earth, I do find the evidence for a cataclysmic flood in the Grand Canyon to be very persuasive, and more importantly, I find the alternative view, promulgated by most neo-Darwinists, of ‘gradual formation’ of the Grand Canyon, to be completely untenable to the evidence in hand
... maybe for SOME of the Earth's geology.

Link

P.S. You've been told that variation and natural selection are the source of the information in the cell innumerable times and in innumerable ways, but possibly you were watching videos every single time and missed it.

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,04:38   

Quote (CeilingCat @ Oct. 25 2011,03:38)
BornAgain 77 is NOT a Young Earth Creationist, although ...        
Even though the Grand Canyon does not even closely pertain to the main argument of ID, specifically “where did the stunning, jaw dropping, integrated information of the cell come from since material processes have NEVER been observed generating ANY functional information whatsoever, and only Intelligence has been observed, routinely, generating such information?” (Its not that hard of a question Eugenie!),,, none-the-less, the evidence of a cataclysmic flood in the Grand Canyon is fairly extensive. And even though I don’t hold the young earth model as correct for all the geology of earth, I do find the evidence for a cataclysmic flood in the Grand Canyon to be very persuasive, and more importantly, I find the alternative view, promulgated by most neo-Darwinists, of ‘gradual formation’ of the Grand Canyon, to be completely untenable to the evidence in hand
... maybe for SOME of the Earth's geology.

[URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/science-education/national-center-for-science-education-the-darwin-lobby-appeals-to-racism-to-get-its-messag

e-across/comment-page-1/#comment-405638]Link[/URL]

P.S. You've been told that variation and natural selection are the source of the information in the cell innumerable times and in innumerable ways, but possibly you were watching videos every single time and missed it.

In the same thread from DrREC ... priceless, if correct:
I believe the individual described by Evolution News and Views: “As spokesman for the view that evolution is best taught with reference to the controversy over intelligent design, the film casts an unidentified black man missing what looks like half his teeth and speaking ungrammatically with an accent so thick he actually gets subtitles.”

Is Dr. Femi S. Otulaja, PhD CUNY, creationist, and an individual who refused to teach evolution to his students. He happened to be the filmaker’s PROFESSOR in college, and a motivation behind the film.
http://www.flascience.org/wp....?....?p=1393

If David Klinghoffer sees an educated foreigner who played a role in this controversy and embraced it as a “unidentified black man missing what looks like half his teeth and speaking ungrammatically” that might speak more to his racism than the film’s.

--------------
Joe: Most criticisims of ID stem from ignorance and jealousy.
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,07:28   

that's gotta hurt.  i bet that fucked their little persecution metaphor six way to sunday.  Wait, the toothless yokel IS one of us, expel him!

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,09:43   

Quote (Freddie @ Oct. 25 2011,02:38)
Link

In the same thread from DrREC ... priceless, if correct:

I believe the individual described by Evolution News and Views: “As spokesman for the view that evolution is best taught with reference to the controversy over intelligent design, the film casts an unidentified black man missing what looks like half his teeth and speaking ungrammatically with an accent so thick he actually gets subtitles.”

Is Dr. Femi S. Otulaja, PhD CUNY, creationist, and an individual who refused to teach evolution to his students. He happened to be the filmaker’s PROFESSOR in college, and a motivation behind the film.
http://www.flascience.org/wp....?....?p=1393

If David Klinghoffer sees an educated foreigner who played a role in this controversy and embraced it as a “unidentified black man missing what looks like half his teeth and speaking ungrammatically” that might speak more to his racism than the film’s.

Excellent! Thanks.

I am going to be on a discussion panel after a showing of No Dinos' Thursday, and I'll hopefully get a chance to use that information. As it happened, I was sent a PDF of an article co-authored by Dr. Femi Otulaja.

Edited by Dr.GH on Oct. 25 2011,07:52

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

Woodbine

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,10:37   

You have to admit that only Uncommonly Dense would be so jaw-droppingly, barrel-scrapingly dumb as to claim the NCSE are playing the race card...

Because, given evidence-based developments in evolution studies that don’t confirm Darwin, it’s all they’ve got left, really?

And then in the next fucking sentence go on to play the race card...

But then Darwin himself was a racist, unlike Wallace.

:)

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,11:53   

gpuccio notes that ID is simply a gap:
My general point is simple:

a) RV cannot generate dFSCI

b) RV + NS in principle could, but only if the pathway to the complex information could be deconstructed into steps of low enough functional complexity, each of them naturally selectable (that is, bearing a definite reproductive advantage).

Point b) is not true. Not only it is not true in the general case (which should be the true requirement). It is not true in any known case for any basic protein domain.

It’s as simple as that.

It's as simple as tard.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

Patrick

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,14:58   

DrBot points out kairosfocus' hypocrisy:
KF, you are frequently as rude and you owe plenty of people apologies already!

I finally figured out that all you socks over there are working in concert to trigger a cardiac event or brain aneurysm in Gordon.  You should be roundly chastised, but I can't work up the umbrage in this case.

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,16:27   

kellyholmes (I heart kellyholmes - which one of you is he/she?) posts a link to this new blog.  One for the bookmarks ...

Child Burning Deviants

--------------
Joe: As for the authors of the books in the Bible, well the OT was authored by Moses and the NT was authored by various people.
Byers: The eskimo would not need hairy hair growth as hair, I say, is for keeping people dry. Not warm.

Freddie

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,16:32   

Quote (Freddie @ Oct. 25 2011,16:27)
kellyholmes (I heart kellyholmes - which one of you is he/she?) posts a link to this new blog.  One for the bookmarks ...

Child Burning Deviants

Forgot to include the original quote

kellyholmes:

KF,

He is simply not talking in terms of reliable predictions, but in terms of material explanations, and indeed say the FSCI criterion, Chi_500 = I*S – 500 bits beyond the solar system threshold, is quite reliable where we can test it.

Really? Where can you test the FSCI criterion?

The funny thing about FSCI is that, as others have noted, you have essentially made it up to support your argument.

Yet in the last month or so you are the only person who has talked about it, really, at all. It’s not exactly setting the ID world on fire so how can it possibly be expected to make headway in the reality based community?

For example, in the last month or so (give or take) FSCI has been mentioned by the following people other then you:

Upright Biped (once)
DrRec (once)
William J Murrary (once)
rhampton7 (three times!)
And you’ve used it around 25 times in that time.

Nobody cares about your fake metrics which can’t actually be applied to anything anyway because you stole the whole idea from some protein paper anyway and point to that when you are asked to calculate it. You don’t need to calculate it because they already have, right?

Pathetic.

Anyway, see for youself who has mentioned FSCI and any other words you like by reading this blog post I stumbled over:

--------------

JohnW

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,17:00   

Quote (Freddie @ Oct. 25 2011,14:27)

Child Burning Deviants

Magnificent stuff.  The IDiotGenerator is, without a doubt, the greatest breakthrough in ID research since the Bible Code.

Here's some random News:
At least one of the problem? That makes it unbelievable is – as anyone who has ever tried organizing a surprise birthday party knows. We default to making sure that the one person we most want to keep it a surprise birthday party knows. We default to making sure that the snob welfares can do before normal people this side of the Earth -a bit further up the pipe at this point. Many of us valued Schaeffer for keeping Yanks out of peer reviewed literature. They never complain about in the plane. In. That.; Case. You.Will. Not. Be.Getting. Back.To.

A bit more coherent than the real thing, but with at least as much content.

--------------
Math is just a language of reality. Its a waste of time to know it. - Robert Byers

There isn't any probability that the letter d is in the word "mathematics"...  The correct answer would be "not even 0" - JoeG

Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,18:51   

Lewontin LARGE!

And Gordon is rocking both the red and the {bold curly bracket} loudspeakers in the ceiling. Must be a woofer-tweeter sort of thing.

ETA: Even Tinyurl can't handle Gordon's logorrhea

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,18:53   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Oct. 25 2011,19:51)
Lewontin LARGE!

And Gordon is rocking the both the redand the bold curly bracket loudspeakers in the ceiling.

that motherfucker is rocking about .79 timecubes and climbing

--------------

Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,19:45   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Oct. 26 2011,11:51)
Lewontin LARGE!

And Gordon is rocking both the red and the {bold curly bracket} loudspeakers in the ceiling. Must be a woofer-tweeter sort of thing.

Final comment on that thread:

I will not reward that behaviour, so I will now shut down comments, and add responses in brief overnight to what requires a reasonable comment for record, as editorial notes.

GEM of TKI

So, do I have this right?: KF gets shot down in the comments, and his response is (1) close comments, and (2) {add bold curly bracket comments} to all posts protected from any chance of further responses? If he was of any consequence I'd say that's pretty despicable, but he isn't.

Or do I have that wrong?

Edit: Grammar error; it was irritating me

--------------
We no longer say: “Another day; another bad day for Darwinism.” We now say: “Another day since the time Darwinism was disproved.”
-PaV, Uncommon Descent, 19 June 2016

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,19:48   

Ha!  stealing the pussy, caught red handed.  that's beautiful.

gordon, may i recommend a bottle of sleeping pills and a pint of mad dog

--------------

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,20:11   

Quote (Ptaylor @ Oct. 25 2011,19:45)
Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Oct. 26 2011,11:51)
[URL=http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/follow-up-have-we-profoundly-misunderstood-harvard-evolutionary-biologist-richard-lewontin

-in-his-jan-1997-nyrb-article-“billions-and-billions-ofdemons”-part-2/]Lewontin[/URL] LARGE!

Final comment on that thread:

I will not reward that behaviour, so I will now shut down comments, and add responses in brief overnight to what requires a reasonable comment for record, as editorial notes.

GEM of TKI

So, do I have this right?: KF gets shot down in the comments, and his response is (1) close comments, and (2) {adds bold curly bracket comments} to all posts protected from any chance of further responses? If he was of any consequence I'd say that's pretty despicable, but he isn't.

Or do I have that wrong?

"add responses in brief"?????

Gordo????

Does this mean he'll only use 4,000 words?

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Tracy P. Hamilton

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,22:20   

Quote (JohnW @ Oct. 25 2011,17:00)
Quote (Freddie @ Oct. 25 2011,14:27)

Child Burning Deviants

Magnificent stuff.  The IDiotGenerator is, without a doubt, the greatest breakthrough in ID research since the Bible Code.

Here's some random News:

At least one of the problem? That makes it unbelievable is – as anyone who has ever tried organizing a surprise birthday party knows. We default to making sure that the one person we most want to keep it a surprise birthday party knows. We default to making sure that the snob welfares can do before normal people this side of the Earth -a bit further up the pipe at this point. Many of us valued Schaeffer for keeping Yanks out of peer reviewed literature. They never complain about in the plane. In. That.; Case. You.Will. Not. Be.Getting. Back.To.

A bit more coherent than the real thing, but with at least as much content.

How did it miss:

Coffee!!
He said it.
Giberson, Giberson, Giberson! (read like Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!)
Old Toff.
Neuroscience: You are not who you think and you don’t think the way you think. Or something.
Dawkins won't debate Craig
Earlier than thought?
Epigenetics
Boobies
Poo-Poo

--------------
"Following what I just wrote about fitness, you’re taking refuge in what we see in the world."  PaV

"The simple equation F = MA leads to the concept of four-dimensional space." GilDodgen

"We have no brain, I don't, for thinking." Robert Byers

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 25 2011,22:54   

if it missed that boolshite it's only because tranmaw hasn't made a full circuit of the tard lately during the training phase.  i fully expect this to replace UD, since as has been mentioned already it has more content and also teh fucking URLs don't break.  why the shit would anybody actually read anything secreted by that fool gordon mullings when you can just go over and turn a crank and get the identical output?

--------------

10669 replies since Aug. 31 2011,21:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (356) < ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]