RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (46) < ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... >   
  Topic: Can you do geology and junk the evolution bits ?, Anti science.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 09 2010,20:09   

Robert Byers:

[...] a biblical creationist must be the first to do it.

Ever hear of "binomial nomenclature"?

Well, apparently not.

Karl von Linne' thought that the marsupial/placental split was more than minor accommodation. He certainly believed in the creation stories of the bible. Why should we prefer your unfounded armchair handwaving over his painstaking research?

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2010,02:05   

How one groups creatures is just in need of serious revision. so a biblical creationist must be the first to do it.

That would have to be you! You are the only person in the whole world that can do it! You have our go ahead!

You'll have a formidable task ahead of you though, overturning the entire framework laid down by Linnaeus, tachonomy,  and cladistics up to this day!

You'll also have to forget words like 'I think', 'perhaps' and such - you'll have to be declare the why all the time. What you think perhaps might be is not a definition of what is.

You obviously are the only person in the world who understand it, shouldn't you be the right person? You are obliged to do the best you can for God, aren't you?

BTW, you have yet to answer the questions I put to you a while back. I'll be back with a repeat, I wont' let you get away with just ignoring questions you cannot answer.

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 10 2010,20:00   

Why should we prefer your unfounded armchair handwaving over his painstaking research?

BECAUSE!!11!!!one!!!!

Henry

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 11 2010,04:44   

Robert Byers,
Like dna is not a trail of relationship.

Tell that to the judges ruling in paternity cases! You think you could get away with that?

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 11 2010,13:15   

Quote (Quack @ Feb. 11 2010,04:44)
Robert Byers,

Tell that to the judges ruling in paternity cases! You think you could get away with that?

If DNA was proof of paternity, then that would imply that YHWH had DNA, and since that can't be the case, sic ergo waffle, therefore and thereby, ahem, per se, and suchlike, DNA can't be related to paternity and relationships.  See?  Crystal clear with your patented BibleGoggles!

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 11 2010,16:45   

Quote (Badger3k @ Feb. 11 2010,13:15)

Quote (Quack @ Feb. 11 2010,04:44)
Robert Byers,

If DNA was proof of paternity, then that would imply that YHWH had DNA, and since that can't be the case, sic ergo waffle, therefore and thereby, ahem, per se, and suchlike, DNA can't be related to paternity and relationships.  See?  Crystal clear with your patented BibleGoggles!

It's too bad, they cant even get the relationship between God and Jesus right.

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Robert Byers

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,00:10   

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 09 2010,20:04)
Huh, really! From The Thylacine Museum:

The other method was a bipedal hop. As can be seen in the film, the animal can stand upright with its front limbs in the air, resting on its elongated back feet, and using the end of its tail as an additional support. In this posture, it takes on a very kangaroo-like appearance and sometimes hops a short distance.

They are wrong and its silly.
It would not look like a kangaroo just because its upright. it would look like the creature in these pictures standing on its hind legs a little better then other dogs.
It could not hop in any way like a kangaroo. Its absurd to see the great hopping abilities of Kan's and see connection here.
In fact the marsupial lion also could stand upright like the wolf but it had nothing to do with hopping about.
By the way.
Are you trying to say the mar/wolf once hopped and lost the ability or that it was evolving toward hopping and didn't quite make it?
or it retained some early common tail/back anatomy that just coincedently allowed it to stand upright?

What is the origin of this trait ? Whats the evolution timeline.

I say its clearly just a common adaptation that many of these marsupial creatures got to deal with particular issues in the area.
They all needed a little heads up.
But define them by it.

Dogs having webbed feet don't make them and  ducks related.

Robert Byers

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,00:35   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Feb. 09 2010,20:09)
Robert Byers:

Well, apparently not.

Karl von Linne' thought that the marsupial/placental split was more than minor accommodation. He certainly believed in the creation stories of the bible. Why should we prefer your unfounded armchair handwaving over his painstaking research?

The merits of the case. The merits of my arguments based on research .
The confident, logical, use of documented research and conclusions of workers in these areas and then a re-interpretation following logical lines of reason and observation.
In short. Good old fashioned thinking and not caring about previous conclusions.
I always find from acjeivers in knowledge like the famous Arab scientists of ancient days or albert Einstein that one is not to be impressed by what humans have concluded unless it founded on solid evidence.

tsig

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,01:45   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 09 2010,18:52)

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 05 2010,20:08)

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 05 2010,02:56)

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 03 2010,19:21)

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 03 2010,03:50)

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 01 2010,07:17)
H'mm a land mammal (dolphin) converges on a fish shape and that is okay with you, but two land mammals converge on a similar shape - something that requires fewer changes than going from land to sea - and that is out of the question.  Consistency is not your thing is it Robert.

It makes my case.
The marsupial wolf is not just got a like shape as a regular wolf. Everything is the same from bone to flesh. Save a few differences.
Yet the sameness is the same.
The dolphin is not the same as a fish and only has a shape like a fish for a special general niche need.
I would say the mar/wolf is 90-95 % like a regular wolf and a dolphin about 5% like a fish at best.
In fact a dolphin is only convergent on a shape for motion and not convergent inside or out because of specific niche needs for hunting or hiding.
A video of a dolphin shows a very different creature in looks and motion from a fish.
A video of a mar/wolf shows a wolf in almost every detail of looks and motion.

Hard to say given that wolves are pack animals and thylacines were as well. We do not really see a good range of thylacine behavior, rather we see the same pacing behavior displayed by a lot of animals kept in captivity without the benefit of enrichment. In the video we only see one thylacine so we can't tell whether it related to its fellow thylacines in the same way wolves related to each other. Interesting that in the close up of the face the thylacine it looks more like a kangaroo face than a wolf face. Also interesting is the way the tail was held mostly horizontal and only occasionally bent down and never curled over the back. Not a very wolf-like way to carry a tail. One suspects that there might almost be structural reasons for it. At any rate, it didn't look terribly wolf-like to me and the more I watched it the less wolf-like it became.

Well I leave it to the public to vote on whether this cute marsupial wolf looks like a wolf or a kangaroo (face).
In fact its head is so dog like it alone makes my case.
Its tail is different and it could use it for better unright action. So could a marsupial cat. Yet its either a adaptation from some original type of tail upon immigration or a general need to have this.

Its not the pacing but its sitting, scratching, chewing and general doggy actions that should say to the observation that this is very likely another dog. Its a prompt to the conscience.
Then ones thinking can deal with the differences.

Remember convergent evolution demands great mutation/selection on these creatures in order to make it look like a dog.
So you must accept evolution itself is saying its not a superficial result.
Its a resulf from profound influences.
I say the minor differences are just from influence.
The same with the rest.

Yes, lets vote. Here is a picture of a thylacine - it's actually a still from the movie:

and here are two wolves in a similar view:

Other than some basic, primitive ancestral traits I'm not seeing much in the way of similarity here.

Apparently, thylacines also hopped on two legs occasionally - I don't think wolves do that, but I coulded be wrong.

AMEN. Let the world vote.
My vote is that these are pictures of the same dog type. The marsupial one looks like any number of breeds of present domestic dogs.
Not kangaroos. They didn't hop but do have a greater ability to use their tail to be upright. Actually so did the marsupial cat.
This is a minor useful point.
There is a cat called the fishing cat (indonesia I think) that otherwise looks like a cat but has a tail with a more solid structure in orde to aid in snatching fish ut of the water. Tails are very adaptable and not reflective of heritage.

A bigger picture. Imagine being in a area where you have these marsupial wolves, lions, tapirs, bears, moles, mice and so on.
Would one not simply say these are the same creatures as everywhere else on earth with a few details of common in difference?
Would one otherwise suspect they are from a common non descript marsupial rodent-ish creature and by the wonder of convergent evolution just came to look like other creatures elsewhere on earth?

I insist that these old classification systems were just plain wrong and unnessessary and even counter intutive.
I say this can be brought to bear on all kinds of ideas in classification.
I don't think dinosaurs exist as different orders of creatures but are simply creatures with like details for like needs. perhaps , not sure, a rhino and a triceratops are of the same kind. A triceratops is not more related to a t-rex.
ILikewise birds are not dinos but simply have like structures for like needs.
How one groups creatures is just in need of serious revision. so a biblical creationist must be the first to do it.

Robert I just looked at my arm and saw I have hair on it then I realized i have two lungs, two eyes, a central brain and a mouth and anus.

OMG I"m a wolf!!!

Here's the silver bullet shoot me before sundown

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,02:00   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 12 2010,00:10)

The other method was a bipedal hop. As can be seen in the film, the animal can stand upright with its front limbs in the air, resting on its elongated back feet, and using the end of its tail as an additional support. In this posture, it takes on a very kangaroo-like appearance and sometimes hops a short distance.

It would not look like a kangaroo just because its upright. it would look like the creature in these pictures standing on its hind legs a little better then other dogs.
It could not hop in any way like a kangaroo. Its absurd to see the great hopping abilities of Kan's and see connection here.
In fact the marsupial lion also could stand upright like the wolf but it had nothing to do with hopping about.
By the way.
Are you trying to say the mar/wolf once hopped and lost the ability or that it was evolving toward hopping and didn't quite make it?
or it retained some early common tail/back anatomy that just coincedently allowed it to stand upright?

I say its clearly just a common adaptation that many of these marsupial creatures got to deal with particular issues in the area.
But define them by it.

Robert, why don't you actually look at the fricken pictures, you moron.  Crap, I've known MHMR kids who possess more innate intelligence than you.  The only reason to keep you talking is to show how intellectually bankrupt you and your ilk are.  

Your very last line blew away all irony meters south of Idaho - "Dogs having webbed feet doesn't make them and ducks related", but that's the whole of your argument over marsupials.  But I'm glad you agree that the few miniscule differences between chimpanzees and humans is strong evidence for common ancestry.

I'm still trying to determine whether you are supremely ignorant and proud of it, stupid and proud of it, or just a pathological liar who just wants to tell the most outrageous lies for the hell of it.  In any case, it's not good to be any of those.

--------------
"Just think if every species had a different genetic code We would have to eat other humans to survive.." : Joe G

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,02:11   

Looking at the video, I was struck by how unlike a do it is.  I can tell that its back is different in structure - not only the bump in the middle, but the way it moves its front relative to its rear.  Is seems more like a rodent in behavior, and that's from spending most of my 42 years with dogs of one breed or another.  But then again, I'm not seeing them through Jeebus Goggles, so I must be letting my biases get in the way of objective reasoning (when the object is clearly to confirm that the myths of genesis and the rantings of a loon are true).

--------------

Wesley R. Elsberry

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,06:10   

Robert Byers:

The merits of the case.

Yours has none. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

The merits of my arguments based on research .

You make assertions, not arguments, and there is no evidence that you have accomplished any research. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

The confident, logical, use of documented research and conclusions of workers in these areas and then a re-interpretation following logical lines of reason and observation.

You have not provided logic, which is part of you making assertions instead of arguments. You have not provided observations. I haven't noticed citation of research being part of your output, either. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

In short. Good old fashioned thinking and not caring about previous conclusions.

There is no evidence of thought in your ignoring correction on any number of blunders that you have made. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

I always find from acjeivers in knowledge like the famous Arab scientists of ancient days or albert Einstein that one is not to be impressed by what humans have concluded unless it founded on solid evidence.

You haven't provided evidence for your views. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

Like here, you've managed to get through another post without addressing the point, which was why should we prefer your armchair handwaving over Karl von Linne's painstaking research. You have done nothing to compare and contrast your views with his, nothing to show that your views do a better job of explaining the available evidence, and nothing to show that you even know who Karl von Linne' is. Why is it that biblical creationists differ on such fundamental issues as whether the marsupial/placental mammal split is substantial or trivial? Your post gives no insight into this. In fact, all of your posts lack insight. We've been pointing that out and you've been ignoring that.

--------------
"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker

MichaelJ

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,06:48   

Robert is still here and not saying anything new. He does mention that we should let the people decide. Well I think that they have. There are two Facebook Sites. One pro-Evolution and One-Pro creation each trying to get a million fans. The evolution site is beating the creationist site 5 to 1. Compare this to the general US public where 40% of the population believes in Creationism of some kind.

I think that this is pretty clear that given exposure to both arguments, evolution comes up trumps.

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,09:32   

Robert svp, what is this:

Merci beaucoup.

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,09:46   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 11 2010,22:35)
Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Feb. 09 2010,20:09)
Robert Byers:

Well, apparently not.

The merits of the case. The merits of my arguments based on research .

In other words, Aristotlean mind-wanking.

What you are doing is not science, Robert Byers.

There is a technical scientific/psychological term for what you are doing.

It's called "Making Shit Up".

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,09:48   

Oh, and the accepted contraction of 'kangaroo' is 'roo', not 'kan'.

I thought you were an expert on marsupials, Robert Byers.

--------------
"[A] book said there were 5 trillion witnesses. Who am I supposed to believe, 5 trillion witnesses or you? That shit's, like, ironclad. " -- stevestory

"Wow, you must be retarded. I said that CO2 does not trap heat. If it did then it would not cool down at night."  Joe G

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 12 2010,13:49   

Quote (fnxtr @ Feb. 12 2010,09:48)
Oh, and the accepted contraction of 'kangaroo' is 'roo', not 'kan'.

I thought you were an expert on marsupials, Robert Byers.

That name comes from the noise they make "That thing sure Can-Go-'Roooo!'"
:D

(It's Biblically-Based, dontcha' know, The Book of Bruce, I think, maybe New Bruce)

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2010,00:21   

Quote (Wesley R. Elsberry @ Feb. 09 2010,21:09)
Robert Byers:

[quote]
[...]  Why should we prefer your unfounded armchair handwaving over his painstaking research?

oooh, me me me me! me! me!

because this fool is WAAAAAAAY more entertaining!

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

Bjarne

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 13 2010,11:02   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 12 2010,07:10)

Well, yes. It once hopped and then lost this trait due to the species' extinction. Being dead greatly reduces one's hopping ability.

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 14 2010,04:31   

Robert, you say  
The confident, logical, use of documented research and conclusions of workers in these areas

Please provide references for 'documents', 'research', 'conclusions' and 'workers' in these areas.

Where are the documents?
What kind of research, where, when, by whom?
What conclusions were drawn by whom, when, and documented where?

You do know the answers, don't you? You are not pulling stuff out of your behind, are you? You made the claims, we want to read the same documents that you have read. Especially concerning the origins of the thylacine.

Fair enough? Be a good sport and let's have something more than hand-waving this time!

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Badger3k

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 15 2010,11:54   

Quote (Quack @ Feb. 14 2010,04:31)
Robert, you say  
The confident, logical, use of documented research and conclusions of workers in these areas

Please provide references for 'documents', 'research', 'conclusions' and 'workers' in these areas.

Where are the documents?

You do know the answers, don't you? You are not pulling stuff out of your behind, are you? You made the claims, we want to read the same documents that you have read. Especially concerning the origins of the thylacine.

Fair enough? Be a good sport and let's have something more than hand-waving this time!

And, for the record, when dealing with any science - any science at all - reading the Bible is not research.

--------------

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 15 2010,19:56   

By the way.

But define them by it.

And yet there are first hand accounts of thylacines hopping. People actually saw them engage in  hopping behavior. So, leaving aside the anatomical evidence that indicates they were capable of the behavior - to a limited extent - why should we take your word over that of eyewitnesses?

To answer your other question, the thylacines closest living relative is, apparently the tasmanian devil. Thylacines are part of the Dasyuromorphia. Consequently, I suspect that hopping is a symplesiomorphy, but I could be wrong.  

Say, have you ever seen a wolf open its mouth this wide:

I haven't. I wonder what it means? I think it indicates the the jaw and the way the jaw connects to the skull in thylacines is quite a bit different from the jaw joint in wolves.

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

FTK: I Didn't answer your questions because it beats the hell out of me.

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

fnxtr

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 15 2010,20:59   

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 15 2010,17:56)

I haven't. I wonder what it means? I think it indicates the the jaw and the way the jaw connects to the skull in thylacines is quite a bit different from the jaw joint in wolves.

Whoah! That's some freaky shit.  Ass like a kangaroo, jaws like a snake, striped like a zebra.

Wolf, indeed.

--------------

Timothy McDougald

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 16 2010,07:08   

Quote (fnxtr @ Feb. 15 2010,20:59)
Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 15 2010,17:56)

blah, blah, blah

Whoah! That's some freaky shit.  Ass like a kangaroo, jaws like a snake, striped like a zebra.

Wolf, indeed.

Anecdotally, that is the reaction of most people on seeing pictures of thylacines. They do not go "ahhh, look at the pretty wolf." Not that anecdotal evidence means much in the cosmic scheme of things...

--------------
Church burning ebola boy

FTK: I Didn't answer your questions because it beats the hell out of me.

PaV: I suppose for me to be pried away from what I do to focus long and hard on that particular problem would take, quite honestly, hundreds of thousands of dollars to begin to pique my interest.

Robert Byers

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,03:29   

Quote (Quack @ Feb. 14 2010,04:31)
Robert, you say  

Where are the documents?

I mean general researchers and not creationist ones (even if some are).
I mean the literature on marsupials and fossil marsupials.
I used this and then improved upon it in conclusions.
I'm just saying my research and study is as solid as anyones.
i'm confident I'm right.
The opposition here simply lists a few details of differences and repeats what they have read in books.
Citing authorities is not making a personal case.

Case in point. Excellent pictures here of the marsupial wolf and still posters here do not see, or admit to seeing, a dog but instead wallabys or bandicoots who just like to howl at the moon.
I'll wait for the public vote.

Robert Byers

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,03:52   

Quote (afarensis @ Feb. 15 2010,19:56)

By the way.

But define them by it.

And yet there are first hand accounts of thylacines hopping. People actually saw them engage in  hopping behavior. So, leaving aside the anatomical evidence that indicates they were capable of the behavior - to a limited extent - why should we take your word over that of eyewitnesses?

To answer your other question, the thylacines closest living relative is, apparently the tasmanian devil. Thylacines are part of the Dasyuromorphia. Consequently, I suspect that hopping is a symplesiomorphy, but I could be wrong.  

No they didn't hop with purpose from point a to pont b. They just could balance upright and perhaps propel forward a little. My grandpas dogs would stand stand upright over the field grass and also jump forward but they not a threat to rabbitdom.

the yawn.
This is a point I make.
Your side has great convergent results from niche driven selection on a original marsupial creature with the result of past/modern diversity.
WHY should this big mouth be such a enduring point of anatomy while everything else changed? Likewise with other 'marsupial" jaws?
Whats so sticky?
I say it rather follows that the big jaw is a important point to the creatures life. In fact evolution must likewise say this to get the big jaws in the first place and keep them.

Many or all of the creatures needed this kind of jaw for original needs and simply adapted it. The jaw can be seen as a mimic like one finds in the insect world. Its not a trail of heritage.

I also suspect that the original immigrants to the areas, soon after the flood, were not yet fixed in details that affected eating. The big yawn is not , maybe, a big change from other wolves but all wolves were not yet committed to fixed jaw types.

Posters here are missing the claim that evolution makes to explain convergent evolution results.
Niche by selection/mutation is acting upon creatures and so profoundly that a likeness in form with unrelated creatures is taking place.
Therefore the likeness is not superficial or a trite resemblance but as profound as the reason for its likeness looking that way.
A marsupial wolf looks like a wolf for the same reasons a wolf looks like a wolf. Both are the producr of like niche. Not our wolves are the real deal and the marsupial one a bad copy.

Note th pictures here carefully. Not the stripes of sloping back. Not its head and form and how it gives in looks and in motion/looks a real duplicate of a canine.
I say because it is a canine. The same with the others.
The little difference are more easily explained away by convergent adaption.
I really do not see a good case can be made, by the picturesm that marsupials are related biologically.
iTS NOT IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER IN THIS CASE.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,04:26   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 17 2010,03:52)
Niche by selection/mutation is acting upon creatures and so profoundly that a likeness in form with unrelated creatures is taking place.

When can we expect to see your paper with the full details of your claim?

Where and when will it be published?

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,04:33   

Robert,
thanks for another great answer.

I mean general researchers and not creationist ones (even if some are).
I mean the literature on marsupials and fossil marsupials.
I used this and then improved upon it in conclusions.
I'm just saying my research and study is as solid as anyones.
i'm confident I'm right.
The opposition here simply lists a few details of differences and repeats what they have read in books.
Citing authorities is not making a personal case.

But it is not quite complete.
You say your research and studies are solid. Good, now just fill in the details, please!
What general researchers, names?
What literature, titles?
What is the method you use when improving conclusions?
You are not going to quote authorities, are you?

So far you have only supplied words, words, lots of words. Now is the time to give those words some body, some content. We don't care about what you believe, we want to know what you know. Like knowledge, as something different from belief.

We want to see evidence that you know something. Do you understand the difference? I don't think you do, I think you are an ignorant idiot. Prove me wrong!

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Bjarne

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,05:23   

Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 17 2010,10:52)

It is. Right next to the cone of cold and the ray of disintegration.

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 17 2010,06:01   

Quote (Bjarne @ Feb. 17 2010,05:23)
Quote (Robert Byers @ Feb. 17 2010,10:52)

It is. Right next to the cone of cold and the ray of disintegration.

Check the walls for cracks. Often the best stuff is behind them!

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

1350 replies since Sep. 08 2009,09:59 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (46) < ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]