RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (500) < ... 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense Thread 2, general discussion of Dembski's site< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
someotherguy

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2009,16:02   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 15 2009,14:40)
Quote (dvunkannon @ Aug. 15 2009,14:31)
ok, I hurt my head listening to John Mark Reynolds for an hour. Math proves God, If you read Gary Habermas you will believe, so if you don't believe you must be wrong. gah

Does he subscribe to Big Tent Math, in which 6000 is equivalent to 4.5 billion?

What's a half dozen orders of magnitude between friends?

--------------
Evolander in training

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2009,20:11   

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-330268

Finally someone at UD makes sense. They'll probably take it down, but they really shouldn't.

interrelation

08/15/2009

5:10 pm
Universal Law of Intelligence (ULI)

So, Interrelation Theory had discovered this universal law of intelligence and it is very useful to determine a phenomenom if it is intelligently made or naturally made.

Again, the simple formula is

Made by Intelligent Being = A + B + back-up to A or B

Made by Nature = A + B + no back-up to either B or A

This is the reason why most of us, if not all, will surely agree with me that scientists in NASA have this higher ULI ability as “intelligent people” since they sure to it that when there is an space exploration, the degree of back-up allowance or safety allowance for a mission is too big.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

Ra-Úl

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2009,21:55   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 15 2009,14:40)
ok, I hurt my head listening to John Mark Reynolds for an hour. Math proves God, If you read Gary Habermas you will believe, so if you don't believe you must be wrong. gah

If they taught Big Tent Math when I was in school I'd be a PHD in something Big Tent Mathy by now. I likes Big Tent Math. I could run a bank with that.

--------------
Beauty is that which makes us desperate. - P Valery

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2009,22:12   

I've heard of Creative Accounting. Never knew that it was invented by the Isaac Newton of Biology.

--------------
Any version of ID consistent with all the evidence is indistinguishable from evolution.

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 15 2009,22:56   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 15 2009,22:40)

Never mind 6000 years back to southern fried fundy glory daze.

Remember according to creo-crackpots vegitarian lion lived on tubers in a misty miasma for 1 day until woman fucked it all up by getting red spots on her panties and unspeakable fur.

By any account  [(4.5by OR 6000y) AND 1 day] is still only 1 day using binary logic.

While ancient camel drivers made up a cute story to tell the kids and gave Adam a friend out of his bloody rib bone, ID ripped of it's penis and called it a white woman.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus
"I'm busy studying scientist level science papers" Galloping Gary Gaulin

KenGee

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,03:23   

The dumb on display Link to dumbland
now whether you yanks want universal health care or not is up to you, but this post clearly shows that the rubes at UD aren’t not big on research, not that I'm letting out a big secret.
As an Aussie I think we have a pretty good system, very good cover for everyone and private if you want it and can afford it. A quick look at the figures reveals it's cheaper then what you guys pay as well.

BTW whoever is learned hand ...love your work.

--------------
"Proteins are not produced by a chemical reaction, they are manufactured by machinery that is programmed through a base-four digital code. " Frilly Gilly on LIfe

Quack

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,04:30   

All I can say is that if you knew the health care we  enjoy here you'd all be green with envy. Retired, me and my wife with medication like statins, thyroxine, metoprolol and Losartan/Valsartan.

They are expensive, but my wife with only the basic pension gets it all for free; mine is subsidized.

I won't tell you more: everything is not glorious here either, but ...

--------------
Rocks have no biology.
              Robert Byers.

Stephen Elliott

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,05:04   

Quote (KenGee @ Aug. 16 2009,03:23)
now whether you yanks want universal health care or not is up to you, but this post clearly shows that the rubes at UD aren’t not big on research, not that I'm letting out a big secret.
As an Aussie I think we have a pretty good system, very good cover for everyone and private if you want it and can afford it. A quick look at the figures reveals it's cheaper then what you guys pay as well.

Bloody Hell! A 6 word post by kairosfocus. That's 6! I did not miss three zeros out.

kairosfocus

08/16/2009

3:21 am
“Life unworthy of being lived,” anyone . . .

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,05:44   

Quote (Stephen Elliott @ Aug. 16 2009,13:04)
Quote (KenGee @ Aug. 16 2009,03:23)

Bloody Hell! A 6 word post by kairosfocus. That's 6! I did not miss three zeros out.

kairosfocus

08/16/2009

3:21 am
“Life unworthy of being lived,” anyone . . .

... hidden in the ellipses is 1000 straw hominems soaked in 1000 drums of oil of ad nausium ignited by 1000 polarized rose tinted spectacles.

I love the sound of Fundie's brain frying more ... on  their tardologue, smells like victory.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,07:44   

Quote (utidjian @ Aug. 15 2009,10:12)
Quote (dvunkannon @ Aug. 14 2009,20:38)

Quote (MichaelJ @ Aug. 14 2009,21:20)

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Aug. 14 2009,10:36)

7 –> The following Sunday, the tomb is open and empty, and the former occupant, over the following forty days, appears to, eats and converses with his friends, family and followers, including making breakfast and having a fairly public meeting with over 500.

8 –> These 500 become the core of a culture-transforming movement that was unstoppable by even fire and sword.

How do you know the resurrection happened?
There were 500 witnesses to Jesus rising from the dead.
What evidence is there for the 500 witnesses?
It is in the Bible.
How do we know that the Bible is true?
It is the word of God.
How do we know it is the word of God?
There were 500 witnesses to Jesus rising from the dead.
WTF

Same argument is used by Orthodox Jews, but with 600,000 adult males witnessing the giving of the Torah on Mt Sinai, with extra goodness like "you could never get 600,000 Jews to agree about anything, therefore it must be true!"

I have used a similar argument against Apollo Moon Mission deniers:

It is extremely unlikely that, after all these years, not a single scientist, engineer, or technician of the tens of thousands that were involved in the project would not have come forward by now and denied that it really happened.

Main difference between the resurrection and the torah thing and the Apollo Mission being that many of the witnesses are still alive today. That and a tremendous amount of hard data and evidence.

Whatever the difficulties, Jules Verne's From Earth to the Moon, published in 1865 is more believable than the bible.

-DU-

when you are dealing with the particular portion of the population where there is an overlap of these two batshitteries then you may have great fun.  i.e. moon denier arguing for the historicity of the resurrection as evidenced by gods ineffable inerrant inscrutable independent word.  otherwise it's just one more roadside attraction a yard sale on the victory lap route on the patch back to Valhalla, a verse out of the testament to the cheerful willingness of human beings to believe absolute horseshit because it just makes them feel better about themselves when they do.

--------------
You're obviously illiterate as hell. Peach, bro.-FtK

Finding something hard to believe based on the evidence, is science.-JoeG

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

I work on molecular systems with pathway charts and such.-Giggles

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,07:55   

Irony central at UD today: StephenB

kairosfocus: Also, be advised that Barrett Brown now refuses to print my refutation of his unsatisfactory response to my original comments on the Huffington Post. So, to review, he [a] refused to face scrutiny here, [b] covered that fact by inviting me to engage him there, and [c] allowed me to print one comment at that location, and then [d] censored my follow up comments. Thus, he now publically claims to have answered all my refutations without allowing me the response which would make clear that he did no such thing.

Gordon Mullings follows up with
Why not post the response here that Mr Brown re3fused to carry, then give it in an expanded form that would say what you want to, more fully.

Indeed, then when there is no response from Mr Brown you can claim victory.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,08:03   

Oh and check this out from StephenB

It means that the passage is calling for MUTUAL submission, that is, the wife submits to the husband AND the husband loves his wife in a self sacrificial way.

Now, interesting that the wife submits to the husband but the husband does not submit to the wife, he just "loves his wife in a self sacrificial way". StephenB just can't bring himself to say it. Sure, later on he talks about "mutual submission" but when he has to spell it out, he just can't say it.

Nice to know these people are ashamed of their views on equality and try to hide them behind word games.

Also this:

The objective moral law always reaffirms Scripture and Scripture always confirms the natural moral law, so if there seems to be a conflict, and clearly your example dramatizes a real conflict, then someone, as in this case, is “stacking the deck.”

And cultures that have never heard of "scripture" presumably are immoral by definition. And why do we need scripture and a natural moral law? Would just one or the other suffice, if they are indeed "the same"?

Their views regarding "wives" appear to be as outdated as their "science".

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gauger’s work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,08:21   

Quote (oldmanintheskydidntdoit @ Aug. 15 2009,13:29)
Gordon Mullings is losing it?

PS: What may be un-formalisable — i.e. not axiomatised etc (S is a Mathematician) — is the mind, weaving a path to the goal through imagination, intuition and insight, complete with Eureka moments. [Can you formalise how you composed the thoughts that led to the sentences in the post above -- well beyond the 143 ASCII character in contextually responsive English limit? But, did you not -- Voila! Eureka! Poof! Magic step! MIND step! -- find a path to the goal, a goal utterly beyond the credible reach of chance and necessity on the gamut of our observable cosmos?]

MIND STEP! TIME CUBE! MAGIC STEP!

we may be able to use this insight in to the workings, as they were, of the brain of Mr Gordon E Mullings.

among the litany of things that regularly fall outside of the blinkered scope of his neither clear nor timely reasoning is the fact that, for all his incessant bloviation and ditheritude about F, S, C, and I as well as >>>>>135 bite ASIC whattentot, for any particular phenomena that is to be explained by materialist science but can't because jesus is pushing the protons and particles about: his method does not account for the coordinate and trajectory of every single irreducible particle (whatever the godless materilllolist physicists say that is these day) in the system.  

my current opinion is this information is overlooked by ID because they are frauds but if we wanna be nice and fair and try to be objective (take them seriously enough to consider to dismiss like n00b cultured whore privates that no one reading UD from here is)

if

then this method as expoonged by the school of joe if basically wanking applying the FCSI calculation to the narrative or rhetorical form of a scienctific explanation.  "write down the recipe and count the letters", this ignoring the material reality [whatever_it_is] of the information contained in the sum of the particles and coordinates and trajectory if we were to attempt some sort of mass-balance empirical description of reality.  a scientific description.  joes method is that stupid.

the method of gordon mullings is to be a prick and i don't ever read it much anymore.  but i have before and it sucks.  gordon does not attempt to instrumentalize his always linked but never specified measures of information, he just waves a phony bill around in an attempt to convince you that he is holding the loot and much more.  kinda like his wig and those high heels and tits are fake too.  

but

if you could tie the fool to this question [implicit or not] :  does any fundamental property of matter, say this here rock, exist in these terms whether or not Jesus is the son of God?  if so then he must admit that threshold UPB UPC bar code 143 grains of text in a functional improbable island etc has not been validated empirically.  to say to him.  here you would say you dumb bastard caught you lying or at least being dumb.  

now the best part is that this in order to answer this objection, as many have noted before, one must really have full knowledge of the system, implicitly latched onto a complete x-scopic understanding of every particle involved. something like what laplace called god i think.  this would be the basis for the thresholds like the UPB EF 143 characins iasci or island function stuff.  

joe is too stupid to understand this.  kf will squawk the entire way but could be led to admit that he does not accept the underlying premise outlined above  (~~this rock exists in these terms whether or not Jesus is the son of God).  in other words using the metric system presupposes that moses led the israelites through the desert for 40 years without shitting or burning fires~~)

in other words there is no such thing as material reality it is part of the transcendence of the god of the bible specifically and any description of reality, comment or 8000 word post that does not explicitly describe the role and functioning of the holy spirit is incomplete.

if they would just go ahead and say this out front it would be a lot easier for ID whatever that is to sort out the cranks from the n00bs at least.  

this is a come to jesus call for dave scot springer.

GET BACK IN THE DESIGN DETECTION LAB AND PUT DOWN THE CHEESYPOOFS.  THE IMMATERIALISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER YOUR SETI ANALOGY.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HOMO   -dt

--------------

the odds of getting some loathsome taint are low-- Gordon E Mullings Manjack Heights Montserrat

fusilier

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,09:53   

Quote (midwifetoad @ Aug. 15 2009,21:11)
http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-330268

Finally someone at UD makes sense. They'll probably take it down, but they really shouldn't.

interrelation

08/15/2009

5:10 pm
Universal Law of Intelligence (ULI)

So, Interrelation Theory had discovered this universal law of intelligence {snippididoodah of nonsense}

You haven't encountered "winner" - his/her/yx' screenname on CARM - before.

Just another example of somebody with severe trauma to Wernicke's Region.

--------------
fusilier
James 2:24

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,10:20   

You haven't encountered "winner" - his/her/yx' screenname on CARM - before.
I just thought it was rather lovely that the only response to Flannery's endless screed has come from a Time Cuber. UD moderation seems to work like reverse osmosis.

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,11:23   

Sadly I think teh glory days of ID are over.

When Dr "Fig (Newtons) leaf of censorship " Dembski out sourced a plurality of derangements to Jamaica after a foreigner who lost his birth certificate made Prezident.

Probably a cover for a double secret plan.

Instead of keeping an all American gun slinger (concealed) from Texas on board to teach the preacher how to tap dance with carefully aimed shots between the feet or between the eye's for the aliens in black helicopters from the UN who want free abortions or health care decided by death panels and paid for by carbon taxs on SUV's and low paid chinese factory workers who got all the lost jobs.

Can Gil rescue the situation with a Genetic entropy heat pump model for polar bears?

Can he explain how polar bears will evolve to pump out entropy and conserve themselves on self producing ice flows when they want to feed and then relax, smoke cheroots and drink Strawberry Daiqaries in lounge chairs under palm trees on tropical beaches off the Alaskan North Slope when all the CO2 from his tribe melts the last ice cap?

WHO SAYS TARD CAN'T BE SIMULATED?

--------------

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,12:47   

Lenoxus

08/16/2009

11:40 am
Being able to snip something with no apparent ill effect may in fact provide support for ID

Oh, those evolutionists, constantly bringing in just-so stories so they can claim that any and all data support their hypothesis

http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelli....-330329

--------------

deadman_932

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,13:40   

Despite getting off to a rocky start at UD, "MeganC" has captured part of the essence of Intelligent Design by  

noting the "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose"  ID ploy  ( despite it being so cunningly disguised -- *snort*):

MeganC:  

From Dembski:
"Being able to snip something with no apparent ill effect may in fact provide support for ID by showing that the system was so well engineered that it could automatically adjust to a certain degree, and in most cases completely (apparently).”

This sounds like a good avenue for ID research; randomly remove an organ (or part thereof) -if the subject dies or suffers greatly, then said organ has no redundant capacity and is irreducibly complex (designed) if the subject lives or enjoys enhanced functionality then the organ shall be deemed to exhibit redundancy (also designed).

Couple that with the Moving Goalpost, Argument from Incredulity, Strawman of Actual Science, Baffle With Bullshit and "Big Science is Conspiring Against Us,"  and you have the Irreducible Core of ID Propaganda.

Kudos for braving the Complex T.A.R.D, MeganC

--------------
AtBC Award for Thoroughness in the Face of Creationism

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,14:22   

StephenB  
If “fairness” and “justice” do not exist as objective standards, then they obviously can’t be applied. All one can do is declare his or her perception of justice, persuade others, and try to mobilize a group effort to institutionalize it into law. But what if I have a different standard of justice and would prefer to institutionize my standard into law. How do you arbitrate between my standard of justice and your contrary standard of justice? It can’t be done. One of us will win or lose the battle of “might makes right.” In the larger picture, taking everyone else’s personal standard of justice into account, it would lead to a war of all against all. The only solution is to appeal to a universal standard which binds us all. This is clear.

Arf. It's all so very clear to StephenB.

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

sledgehammer

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,14:43   

StevieB:  
It’s either God-given or it doesn’t exist. If it doesn’t exist, it can’t be invented. It is impossible to inject morality into a meaningless universe.

No wonder SB is such a "holier-than-thou", insufferable, sanctimonious prick.  He perceives a black-and-white world while most most of us enjoy shades and colors.

--------------
The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time. The terror of their tyranny is alleviated by their lack of consistency. -A. Einstein  (H/T, JAD)
If evolution is true, you could not know that it's true because your brain is nothing but chemicals. ?Think about that. -K. Hovind

midwifetoad

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,14:49   

The only solution is to appeal to a universal standard which binds us all. This is clear.

Sounds like a declaration of total, genocidal war to me.

But I take comfort in the knowledge that SB's source of absolute morality would never condone a genocidal war.

--------------

oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,16:46   

jerry:  
If anyone trust Obama to do the right thing, then they are essentially naive. He has been a dishonest person for nearly all his career so why expect him to change now. He is an ideologue who tries to appear as a nice person but his history is anything but this. People mistake a nice appearance and friendly smile with an honest, honorable person but he has a shady left wing background in Chicago politics in which he has screwed his poor black constituency.

The goal is much different than better health care. It is an attempt to implement a political system that was well on its way to acceptance till Ronald Reagan and the Gingrich Congress temporarily changed its direction. But with the complete demonization of George Bush, they are trying to continue on using this disdain for Bush to implement a lot more than health care change. Did you ever think what Obama really meant by Change?

Did you ever think what Obama really meant by Change? Have you ever really looked at your hand?

--------------
FTK

Gordon Mullings

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 16 2009,20:32   

Quote (deadman_932 @ Aug. 16 2009,21:40)
Despite getting off to a rocky start at UD, "MeganC" has captured part of the essence of Intelligent Design by  

noting the "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose"  ID ploy  ( despite it being so cunningly disguised -- *snort*):

MeganC:    

From Dembski:
"Being able to snip something with no apparent ill effect may in fact provide support for ID by showing that the system was so well engineered that it could automatically adjust to a certain degree, and in most cases completely (apparently).”

This sounds like a good avenue for ID research; randomly remove an organ (or part thereof) -if the subject dies or suffers greatly, then said organ has no redundant capacity and is irreducibly complex (designed) if the subject lives or enjoys enhanced functionality then the organ shall be deemed to exhibit redundancy (also designed).

Couple that with the Moving Goalpost, Argument from Incredulity, Strawman of Actual Science, Baffle With Bullshit and "Big Science is Conspiring Against Us,"  and you have the Irreducible Core of ID Propaganda.

Kudos for braving the Complex T.A.R.D, MeganC

I WOOD HAVE BANNED HER
CLEARY A SOCK.

EASY CHECK NAIL ONE FOOT TO THE FLOOR AND IF SUBJECT CAN ONLY WALK IN CIRCLES THEN CLEARY
NAILS ARE DESIGNED. dt

--------------

dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,00:18   

DATCG
Missed this bit of News!

Biologic Institute:

New Talent, New Places

Gosh and I thought they said ID was squished. Hmmmm, more talent joins in the pursuit of Design challenges.

Fantastics, Congrats to all of you at UD and Discovery!

No, you’re not “big” yet, but you’re attracting some of the brightest! WTG guys.

Nakashima

Nakashima

08/17/2009

12:03 am
I’ve heard of Colin Reeves in the GA field, though I don’t know what he’s published in the field since 2000.

So Reeves is following the path of mediocrity? Did he accept Jesus into his heart in 1999?

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,03:41   

Quote (dvunkannon @ Aug. 17 2009,08:18)
DATCG

Missed this bit of News!

Biologic Institute:

New Talent, New Places

Gosh and I thought they said ID was squished. Hmmmm, more talent joins in the pursuit of Design challenges.

Fantastics, Congrats to all of you at UD and Discovery!

No, you’re not “big” yet, but you’re attracting some of the brightest! WTG guys.

Nakashima

Nakashima

08/17/2009

12:03 am
I’ve heard of Colin Reeves in the GA field, though I don’t know what he’s published in the field since 2000.

So Reeves is following the path of mediocrity? Did he accept Jesus into his heart in 1999?

Maybe.

Is he testing an old virus?

How do they fund that?

In return for funds invested in the "Biologic Institute".

The researchers promise to deliver a radical new paragim for the prevention of atheism.

No returns on your invested capital are expected this side of the second coming, praise the dollar which we trust you will give us but take your concerns on god to the nearest pyramid or ponzi for any expected windfalls.

Same old shit different dung pile.

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,09:50   

DUM

17  August  2009
Uncommon Descent Contest Question 8: Do the “new atheists” help or hurt the cause of Darwinism?
O'Leary

The prize?:  A free copy of Stephen Meyer’s Signature in the Cell (Harper One, 2009).

Note: Re contest 7: Endoplasmic Messenger needs to send me a real world address at oleary@sympatico.ca, in order to collect his prize. It will NOT be added to a database for any further purpose.

My own view – and not meant to prejudice yours...

How about this one, tranmaw

17  August  2009
Uncommon Descent Contest Question 8 666: Do the “fundamentalist christians” help or hurt the cause of radical Islam?

The nether-shaven rearward marching link farming blag crone.

The prize?:  A free copy of Stephen Meyer’s Signature in the Cell (Harper One, 2009).

Second prize:  two copies

Third prize:  a library of d-d-d-d-dr dembksi's vanity publications

My own view – and not meant to prejudice yours...

I thought endoplasmic messengers was a poeful sock of it.  no?

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,09:57   

DATCG

08/16/2009

11:26 pm

What does a Darwinist call tonsils and appendices today btw?

Has “vestigial organs” been removed from textbooks?

sounds like the windup to some shitty clean joke you can tell from a pulpit.  bullshity pulpit

--------------

k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,10:44   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Aug. 17 2009,17:57)

DATCG

08/16/2009

11:26 pm

What does a Darwinist call tonsils and appendices today btw?

Has “vestigial organs” been removed from textbooks?

sounds like the windup to some shitty clean joke you can tell from a pulpit.  bullshity pulpit

OH YEAH? HOMO2

WHAT USE IS HALF AN APPLE?

DON'T KNOW?

GRAB UR NEAREST GIDDEONS AND CHECH THE BYTE EVE TOOK.

THAT INFORMATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES ONE BIT

SO IT'S A 1 BIT BYTE.

NOW THAT'S ENTROPY IN IFORMATION IF EVER THERE WAS.

YOU DARWINIST SNAKES WERE BANNED THEN AND YOU'RE BANNED NOW.

WHEN WE IDists TAKE OVER THE WORLD

WE'LL SEND OUR SOLDIERS FOR JESUS INTO YOUR  HEATHEN HOMES BURN YOUR EVIL TEXT BOOKS AND MAKE YOUR WIMMIN HAVE PAINFULL CHILD BIRTHS.

IT'S ALL IN THE OLD TESTAMENT dave tard

--------------

Erasmus, FCD

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,10:54   

lololol

yeah well that thar apple was designed, homo, so thus i refute thy FSCI calcumulations and send you back to the clean slate drawing board altar.  

the only 1 bit bite going on around here is the pixel between Tranmaw's voluminous eyebrow soul patches

--------------

CeilingCat

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 17 2009,13:57   

Gordon almost gets it right:

[3] this is an oprganised functional message.

Closer than most of his tries.

14997 replies since July 17 2008,19:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (500) < ... 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]