RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (919) < ... 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 03 2018,23:56   

Richie has never read the book he is quote-mining. Richie has never read the book that introduced the EF. Richie cannot say where in the EF the UPB is used nor what it is used for. Richie is a pathetic liar and cowardly loser.

--------------
"Facts are Stupid"- Timothy Horton aka Occam's Afterbirth

"Genetic mutations aren't mistakes"-ID and Timothy Horton

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

YEC is more coherent than materialism and it's bastard child, evolutionism

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:00   

Can anyone help Richie out and show me where and how the UPB is used in the EF?

Don't worry as I know no one can do such a thing as it is never discussed in any of Dembski's writing on the subject.

--------------

Whales do not have tails. Water turns to ice via a molecular code-  Acartia bogart, TARD

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:01   

Bless! Still melting down.

"Quote mine" = linking to the book page which explicitly states the opposite of Joe's claims. No wonder you came in last for the vote for library hall monitor.

Here's a little secret - the cause of your life sucking is .... Joe Gallien.

Although  joseph, john paul, ID guy, jim, frisbee kid, frankie, virgil cain didn't help.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:04   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:00)

Don't worry as I know no one can do such a thing as it is never discussed in any of Dembski's writing on the subject.

Apart from being explicitly mentioned (UPB) in a chapter titled "The Explanatory Filter".

Denying easily checked reality. No wonder your life is a failure.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:11   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:01)

"Quote mine" = linking to the book page which explicitly states the opposite of Joe's claims. No wonder you came in last for the vote for library hall monitor.

Although  joseph, john paul, ID guy, jim, frisbee kid, frankie, virgil cain didn't help.

LoL! Look, asshole, if the UPB is used by the EF then you should be able to say where it is used and what it is used for. You can't do that. Your quote-mine doesn't refute me as it does NOT say the UPB is used in the EF.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:14   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:04)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:00)

Apart from being explicitly mentioned (UPB) in a chapter titled "The Explanatory Filter".

Denying easily checked reality. No wonder your life is a failure.

LoL! You are dense. Just because he mentions it in one chapter doesn't mean the EF uses it. The quote does not say the EF uses the UPB.

So either you are just a fuckwit or you are just an ignorant asshole.

The fact that you cannot say where in the EF it is used nor what it is used for is proof that you is quote-mining Dembski.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:16   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:11)

LoL! Look, asshole, if the UPB is used by the EF then you should be able to say where it is used and what it is used for. You can't do that. Your quote-mine doesn't refute me as it does NOT say the UPB is used in the EF.

Read the book, child. You're Gish Galluping.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:19   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:16)

I have read the BOOKS- YOU have not. Also a Gish Gallop means that you don't have time to answer in a short debate as you are flooded with things to respond to and your time is limited. I am asking for you to support your claim with something other than your quote-mine. That is not a gish gallop but I understand why you don't want to answer the challenge. You can't.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:21   

The EF does NOT use the UPB and none can demonstrate otherwise. And I am more than OK with that. Not even Richie's quote-mine says the EF uses the UPB.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:30   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:19)

I have read the BOOKS- YOU have not. Also a Gish Gallop means that you don't have time to answer in a short debate as you are flooded with things to respond to and your time is limited. I am asking for you to support your claim with something other than your quote-mine. That is not a gish gallop but I understand why you don't want to answer the challenge. You can't.

you've also not read chapter 10  which has many pages on the UPB....

one little snippet:

For something to exhibit specified complexity therefore means that it matches a conditionally independent pattern (i.e., specification) of low specificational complexity, but where the event corresponding to that pattern has a probability less than the universal probability bound and therefore high probabilistic complexity. Specified complexity if a widely used criterion for detecting design...

Keep choking, Cupcake.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:33   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:30)

one little snippet:

For something to exhibit specified complexity therefore means that it matches a conditionally independent pattern (i.e., specification) of low specificational complexity, but where the event corresponding to that pattern has a probability less than the universal probability bound and therefore high probabilistic complexity. Specified complexity if a widely used criterion for detecting design...

Keep choking, Cupcake.

The EF, asshole. We are talking about the EF. I never said the UPB wasn't used. I said the EF doesn't use it. And to support my claim I asked you to show where it is used and what it is used for and you FAILed.

Coward

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:36   

OK so the EF does NOT use the UPB so Richie moves the goalposts to another chapter that does discuss the EF but not in conjunction with the EF.

Typical but still pathetic.

Instead of looking for quotes to mine Richie should just focus on the EF/UPB challenge. The reason it won't is obvious.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:37   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:36)
OK so the EF does NOT use the UPB so Richie moves the goalposts to another chapter that does discuss the EF but not in conjunction with the EF.

Instead of looking for quotes to mine Richie should just focus on the EF/UPB challenge. The reason it won't is obvious.

OK so the EF does NOT use the UPB so Richie moves the goalposts to another chapter that does discuss the UPB but not in conjunction with the EF.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:37   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:33)

one little snippet:

Keep choking, Cupcake.

The EF, asshole. We are talking about the EF. I never said the UPB wasn't used. I said the EF doesn't use it. And to support my claim I asked you to show where it is used and what it is used for and you FAILed.

Coward

You clearly haven't read the book.

What are the steps of the EF?

DERP.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:39   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:37)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,00:33)

one little snippet:

Keep choking, Cupcake.

Coward

You clearly haven't read the book.

What are the steps of the EF?

DERP.

No, Richie, YOU clearly have not read the book. What step or steps use the UPB and what is it used for? That should be easy if you know what you are talking about.

Coward

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:44   

No more Gish Galloping - what are the steps of the EF?

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:48   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:44)

Stop being a coward and answer my challenge. Failure to do so will prove my claim is true.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:49   

Richie is ignorant of the EF and what a Gish Gallop is. But it sure knows how to quote-mine...

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:53   

Sorry Joe. The old creationist trick of bombarding with questions (Gish Galloping) isn't going to work. Tragic that an "ID Leader" can't explain the EF.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,00:59   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:53)

LoL! Thank you for proving that you are nothing but a lying coward.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:05   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,00:53)
Sorry Joe. The old creationist trick of bombarding with questions (Gish Galloping) isn't going to work. Tragic that an "ID Leader" can't explain the EF.

So asking you to support your claim is now considered a " trick of bombarding with questions"? Really?

Coward

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:07   

Dembski discusses the EF

Notice that the example given does not reach the UPB which means the UPB isn't required by the EF.

--------------

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:07   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 03 2018,23:53)

Has any ID "Leader" ever explained the EF?

Henry J

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:08   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 03 2018,23:44)

NEIGH!

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:08   

Quote (Henry J @ Feb. 04 2018,01:07)

Umm, it is pretty self explanatory. It is just a process that is mandated by science when trying to determine the root cause of something. Or do you think they just flip a coin?

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:09   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,01:08)

Umm, it is pretty self explanatory. It is just a process that is mandated by science when trying to determine the root cause of something. Or do you think they just flip a coin?

Joe talks around it, but can't explain it.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:10   

Quote (Henry J @ Feb. 04 2018,01:08)
Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 03 2018,23:44)

NEIGH!

Henry- there aren't any steps of the EF that use the UPB and Richie already linked to the book that has a diagram of the EF in it. He thinks that if I post the steps then somehow the small probability at node 3 will become the UPB.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:10   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,01:09)

And yet I have explained it many times, liar.

--------------

Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:12   

Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,01:10)

Should be an easy copy-paste, then, chubbers.

--------------

Joe G

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 04 2018,01:14   

Quote (Richardthughes @ Feb. 04 2018,01:12)
Quote (Joe G @ Feb. 04 2018,01:10)

Should be an easy copy-paste, then, chubbers.

I am still waiting on you, coward. If you can't say where the UPB is used and what it is used for then it is obvious that you are just a willfully ignorant asshole. And that means trying to teach you something is a waste of time. You can look it up yourself.

--------------

27552 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (919) < ... 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]